TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:54 am

You know, this is REALLY prime time to bring up the Pringle-Kinging strategy for farming level ups. Once you get to the next dungeon, you have to advance a couple floors and then you'll go to a new section. On the first floor of this new section you'll find some of the King shadows from earlier in the game. This is where things get fun. Let all of your party members die, equipping a Repel Physical Persona, an item to prevent/null Berserk, and hit Triangle. Come back in an hour, revive your characters, and get two or three level ups each time. Really useful, especially when you wanna fuse the NG+ Persona. -nods to Gregar- I'm pretty sure he knows what I mean, at least.

NO IT ISN'T RISE'S SCENE WAS DISAPPOINTING. NAOTO

Spoiler:

That is all.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 12 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:56 am

I wasn't talking about the scene itself. Just the SP boost is better than a small stat boost which I think is somewhere of the neighborhood of 2-5 when really, Personae decide those stats alot more than ANY equip.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:57 am

okay fine the two of you have compelled but if I recall I'm a ways away from even getting to the challenged level as it is...sooooo yea
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:59 am

The way I typically play games, scenes>metagaming or strategy. Yeah, SP plus fifty is nice, but it's not like you can't find them elsewhere. They're admittedly a PAIN to find, but eh.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:59 am

I was kidding, you know.
Also, the ice key in Freezeezy Peak.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:01 am

I'm just going to say this.

Sega had already implemented a Stop'n'Swop type idea with Sonic 3 and Knuckles. You put a cartridge in another cartridge that already has game data. Was that so hard?

Cheat Now You Can See An Ice Key Which You Can Have For Free

Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:05 am

What the hell was that?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:09 am

So, in other news, I just got Tomb Raider a few hours ago. Ohmigod. So much awesome.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:10 am

Stop and Swop was the idea to implement the Ice Key and Eggs into Tooie, and the Cheat Now was the code to GET the Ice Key.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:17 am

Oh alrighty den
Funny story.
I managed to get at my local video game exchange store a copy of the Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask Collector's Edition for a sum of approximately $24.
However, I'd forgotten that you need the Expansion Pak to play it.
So my store didn't have the Pak, we had to look at like, eight different stores, and when I finally found one that had it, it cost more than the game had.
So I FINALLY get the Expansion Pak, and I go to play the game.
As it turns out, the game is entirely in Mandarin.
The label on the game was completely in English, mind you.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:20 am

It's gotta suck.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:23 am

Despite obvious unobtainable items, Freezeezy Peak has to be my favorite level.

What's gotta suck, twisted?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:31 am

The level music was awesome. Though I liked the carnival area in Tooie the best. (Mind you, I haven't beaten Tooie yet.) Not to mention Patch had an awesome voice effect that went well with how the game presented speech, and the boss fight itself was awesome.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:32 am

The fact that you get a game, with an English label, and it's in Mandarin. I had that happen to me when I was trying to get a Dissidia ISO. I got a Japanese one instead of the English one that it said it was.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 pm

I haven't had a chance to play Tooie yet, I'd like to beat the first game before moving on to it.
Granted, I don't think it's going to happen anytime soon, partly because of MOTHERFUCKING RUSTY BUCKET BAY and partially because I lent my N64 to my girlfriend.

And yes, that does suck.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:26 pm

I'm close with Rise, a bit more than halfway with Kanji, 9 with Chie, maxed Yuki and Yosuke. It would help if the ones I needed were available more often...bah.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:59 pm

Well then. I'd probably do Chie's then, try to work on maxing who you have left that's closest. Did you max Nanako and Dojima? And what's your party?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:28 pm

I did. Party is Yosuke, Yuki, Naoto.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:42 pm

You should do pretty well. What do your Personas look like? Actually, just the three you use most is fine, if less that's okay.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:49 pm

Honestly? I have no idea. I know there's Tam Lin and Black Frost, and I beat that boss with Ganesha. The others I use mostly for elements and S-Links.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:04 pm

I'd recommend making a Loki (you should be able to make it at this point) with (Ma-)Bufudyne, Ice amp, mind charge, and Null Fire. I think he naturally gets Null Fire, but I'm not so sure about Mind Charge...

Null should be close to obtainable through S. Link power up alone, but he doesn't have Mind Charge. Either way he's boss as hell and you kinda lack Bufu by the looks of it. I remember using Loki all the way through to the final boss, and I'd fuse Trumpeter if you can.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:13 pm

I have something on Black Frost for Bufu, I think it's Bufula. Either way, I've used Loki in P3 in the past, and not that I want to change up or anything, just saying...I really have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to fusing in this game, and I don't want to look up a guide for my first run. Taking advice is one thing, looking for the story and how to win is another entirely.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:42 am

Hmmm... You could theoretically survive with B. Frost. In fact, you'd still be doing heavy damage... but it'd be far better if you had someone with Debilitate. Do what you can, I recommend getting the True Ending.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:49 am

So, I assume there's some kind of choice like in P3, if you're making a recommendation? Because if it's a choice, that'd be what I'd do anyway. I don't like not getting the real ending to games, hence why I downloaded P3 FES off PSN even though I already own P3P.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:53 am

I'm not going to lie, if I'm recommending Personae B. Frost is going to get you killed. And as for the endings, you'll get screwed over by the one tiny little thing that got me my first go-through: the ****ing bus stop. Once you've beaten the dungeon and you arrive on the last day, you'll be given the opportunity to talk to everyone you've maxed S. Links with. The game doesn't show/tell you this, but to get to Yukiko's you have to take the bus stop in the Shopping District. I didn't have Temperance unlocked, let alone finished, so I didn't think of it. Talk to everyone, and NO MATTER WHAT THE GAME SAYS/SUGGESTS, do NOT return home. You'll end up at Junes and find out who was really behind it all, and then finally you'll go to the true final dungeon (which has baws, if slightly depressing, music).
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next