TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:06 am

Honestly? I was using Black Frost because he has Drain Fire and Drain Ice. Tam Lin has Null Elec and Resist Phys, and Ganesha Null Wind. I used them for their elemental resistances.

So, what I do is I talk to the S. Links I have maxed on the last day and then go to Junes? Got it, thanks. Now, are you recommending the True Ending because it's a happier ending, or is it just better in general, or just for the dungeon/boss/story? Any particular reason?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 13 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:15 am

Personae are irrelevant, I guess, as one man's strat is another's folly. Eh.

If I can remember this correctly... at one point you'll be done, you go to Junes, go to the two who are either at your place or at the Riverbank, talk to them, then go around town doing the last gather info. You'll arrive at where you need to be by the end of it. Badger the person who the game insists it is, and then you'll go to the final dungeon.

The final dungeon is awesome in many ways. If you've been paying attention to all of the details, you'll recognize it off the bat. It's decently challenging, but not overly so. The music is the same music as the Bad Ending Credits, but here it makes the whole area give a sense of true finality, something I appreciate. It's also soothing AND anticipative. The ending itself is the cannon ending if you ever wanna play P4A, and it's a great ending. I really like it for the little post credits scene too. It's just super heart-warming.

And that boss will throw you for a LOOP. Not to mention? Final true boss, Reaching out to the truth Orchestral, and the almighty. All play during the last fight.

And the Dodecagon Persona. Totally worth it.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:20 am

Actually, I already own P4A, but I haven't actually gone through Story Mode yet because...um, I haven't beaten P4. I also can never seem to hit the right key when I want to type the number four. Always 2 or 3...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 am

I consistently screw up on the keys from 8 to around... =/+. Always just one off. Well, unless it's 0, which I hit every time.

Beat it like it's a bad puppy. Or a heinous villain. Your choice.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:32 am

Or I could use the keys to the right of the normal keyboard like a smart person.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:34 am

That requires having Num Lock on or else your screen flies all the F*ck over like Gay Retarded Superman.

Couldn't stop laughing when I typed that up for some reason. Still can't.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 am

Um, cuz it's funny? I'm gonna laugh for a while every time I think of that too. Either way, I don't use it for any of the other keys, so I usually have Num Lock on anyway.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:00 am

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:That requires having Num Lock on or else your screen flies all the F*ck over like Gay Retarded Superman.

Couldn't stop laughing when I typed that up for some reason. Still can't.

So, like Superman 64? I have a copy of that game from my childhood btw, it is as terrible as everyone says.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:03 am

No. This Superman can actually MOVE.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:04 am

You can move the Superman of 64 infamy. Just never EVER in a straight line towards an objective. XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:05 am

I've played it, and tried a ring stage without flying. Has anyone ever said that Superman has a moon-jump?

Also, I like that game. Not because it's good. I love laughing at it.

Y'know, Gay Retarded Superman combined with some moments of Beelzebub is enough to keep me laughign all day.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:06 am

It's official. New forum inside joke: Gay Retarded Superman.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:07 am

And you have all of my thanks for the rest of the week for it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:11 am

Oh, Superman 64. F*ckin' rings.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:07 pm

Myself: "Currently in vegetative state due to MH3U"
Oxthmas: Hey, wake up! "Prods me with a stack of cards"
Myself: 'Smacks Oxthmas with summoned keyblade whilst still absorbed in MH3U euphoria"
Oxthmas: Okay, okay! I get it! "Walks off"
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:59 pm

Yeah, one of my friends got that yesterday. I still hate him for it. -mumbles something about 'nice things'-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Mar 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Sooo I think I screwed myself over in skyrim cuz I cant become I cant help the people of Morthal to become thane
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:33 pm

What are you trying to do that for??
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Fri Mar 22, 2013 12:08 am

Hearthfire stuff.

Thank god for Modio saves XD
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 am

Ahhh.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 am

Guys... Check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6d1A2row6I
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:51 am

Surprised Shocked Very Happy

Thought it was a cartoon remastering at first.

Got a video game instead. Which is a damn good trade-off.

My initial reaction is that it looks pretty Paper Mario, but that isn't necessarily a bad thing, just the way the stylizing works I guess.

SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:52 am

Interesting...except it's Capcom. I refuse to give profit to Capcom until they start thinking of something other than "Okay, how do we sneak more DLC into this game and make more money off players?"

I bet that's why they cancelled Megaman Legends 3, too. They couldn't see any DLC opportunity for it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:55 am

...ten years from me being 5 and I thought this was awesome...welp...I know what else I'm going for aside from AC trilogy and the Dead Space games
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:58 am

Actually, it's being made by WayForward. Capcom made the original game for the NES. They'll probably have some connection to it, but WayForward's at the reigns.

Also, they're adding Scrooge's vault as a level. That is amazing. Who doesn't want to swim in Scrooge McDuck's vault?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next