TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:01 am

If Capcom will profit, I'm gonna have to pass. Although I remember the show, and I remember liking the show, but I remember hardly anything about the show. I just loved it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 14 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:19 am

I never really got to watch the show, I just had the movie. And it was amazing enough that I recently watched it, just a couple weeks ago, actually. Fun times.

And since I'm DEFINITELY going to be buying this game, I'll let you know how it turns out, Haar.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:23 am

Yes, please do. I might end up buying it used somewhere at some point, since the only people who profit off that are those I buy it from, but I'd like to know how it is in the meantime.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 am

All right. Now I just gotta make sure I pre-order it when I go to GameStop tomorrow.

In the meantime, I'm going to be playing my favorite game ever, Disgaea 2.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:41 am

I'm willing to trust CAPCOM. Right up until the moment when they betray me again. Once they do that, THEN I will have lost all faith in them.

Heh, Tim Schafer. Anybody else here play Psychonauts?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:29 am

No, but I've seen a small amount of gameplay footage, and I've heard only good things. From the one person I know IRL who's heard of it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:05 am

http://amtrax.tumblr.com/post/46282611551/saneintolerant-awkward-ouch-ouch-this

I have no words.... Picard? would you mind?

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 14 Facepalm1

Keenan....Kel?

Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:13 am

I'm... I need to call the Doctor.

And I need my butcher knife.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:15 am

Zeldaman2.0 wrote:I'm... I need to call the Doctor.

And I need my butcher knife.

So does every member of the gaming community who has seen that....

which reminds me

*picks up phone and looks for knife of his own*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 am

UUUUUUUUGH.

...Perhaps only because of my absolutely heartless nature, I'm not as enraged as you. That, or I don't have the same attachment. Or maybe I'm just not thinking about it, because the stupidity hurts my brain. Ow. I'm gonna look away now, before I start reaching for any weapons. Sadly, I don't carry sharp ones, but I've got a blunt sword right h- Dammit, I'm being affected.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:36 am

Eh. I haven't played a whole lot of Donkey Kong, and frankly, I've seen dumber things from people at my school. And on the Internet. And from my brother. I need to get out of this town.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:41 am

khfreak358 wrote:Eh. I haven't played a whole lot of Donkey Kong, and frankly, I've seen dumber things from people at my school. And on the Internet. And from my brother. I need to get out of this town.

I almost hesitate to ask this but....

WHAT in MIYAMOTO'S name have you seen that is DUMBER than THAT?????!!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:55 am

You are quite right to be afraid. The worst one I can think of right now happened just a few weeks ago during my Etymology class. My teacher was up at her desk explaining some stuff to us, when the guy sitting across the room from me elected to drop his pants. Granted, he had shorts on underneath, but then came the rest of the stupid, when he pulled his rather baggy pant leg to the side to, albeit briefly, reveal his genitals. Them came the barely contained laughter from half of my class. My teacher didn't catch this, due to where her desk is placed in the room, but yeah. It happened. I rest my case.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:01 am

while stupid...I hold it in my opinion (NOTE: My Opinion) that it is NOT dumber than destroying the value of a copy of Donkey Kong Multi-Screen signed by Shigeru Miyamoto the Creator of DONKEY KONG
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:04 am

And there is a distinction: that dumbass probably showed everybody his genitals on purpose, and it was just stupid and immature to do that in the first place. Some idiot erasing Miyamoto's signature, permanently destroying something that I'm sure the previous owner treasured, is fairly serious. Sort of. If you put it in perpective, it's not such a terrible thing, but it's... mind-numbingly stupid. And the guy DIDN'T know what he was doing. That's my point.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:07 am

Y'know, I actually didn't notice Miyamoto's signature there. Either way, I stand by my opinion. But the argument is moot. Here, have a Brentalfloss video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHEgzRtKC5o
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:11 am

And I stand by MINE. Just think how I (as a COLLECTOR) feel about that disgrace....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:13 am

I understand.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:28 am

Wtf? There's a Sonic version of Temple Run. And for some reason this makes me incredibly sad.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:39 am

For some reason? I know exactly the reason. They have now, if you're speaking true words, associated one of the most classic gaming icons...with TEMPLE RUN. Dear mercy...Sega, what have you done? You were just starting to redeem yourself!! You started with treasures like Sonic 1-3, then came the Adventure games...then the dark era with Shadow The Hedgehog, Heroes, Secret Rings, Black Knight, Unleashed, and '06...but you were redeeming yourself when you came out with Sonic Colors and Sonic Generations! Why would you do this?

And even at that, I didn't thing Shadow, Black Knight, or Unleashed were bad. True, Shadow was completely thrown from a badass to a generic emo b*tch, but it was still reasonably fun. Black Knight had no reason to be a Sonic game, but I thought it was fun. Unleashed had really nice day levels, even though the Night levels didn't need to be related to Sonic. Hell, even '06 wasn't as bad as people say. I mean, it's glitchy as hell, the story retcons itself out of existance, and it's completely uninteresting, but it's not as bad as people make it out to be.

Sega...why...? Why would you do this? You went from Sonic The Hedgehog...to Temple Run. You were just getting good again...urgh...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri May 24, 2013 1:13 am

I finally managed to get a complete download of EarthBound. Playing it right now, to enjoy a missed classic and to prove certain allegations right/wrong.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri May 24, 2013 3:38 am

Hm. Let me know how it goes. Hope it doesn't trigger the anti-piracy measures... which make the beginning of the game random encounter HELL. But without the random. Just the encounters. From hell. Only from space. Kinda like Doom... I think. But backwards. mooD. Sounds like a pretty boring game.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri May 24, 2013 3:48 am

I got caught off guard by a Smirking Crow or whatever, but it's fine. There's no anti-piracy or whatever on it, at least not that I'm aware of. I've just beaten the Ant Boss, and I've only died... three or four times. Considering I was picking fights with the Sharks at a really low level, I deserved it. I'm going back to... wherever the hell now. I guess to Twoson? I dunno, I'll find out when I get there. I like the game so far, but the only thing I can see correlating it to Homestuck is the art (there's tons of Chibi styles, but HS's chibi [when it does chibi] is kinda similar) and the brand of weird. But maybe that's both authors' creativity at work, I dunno.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri May 24, 2013 3:51 am

Don't forget the other anti-piracy measure. Y'know, the major asshole move. Where it crashes right before the final boss.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri May 24, 2013 4:06 am

Hasn't happened yet. Though for the life of me I can't seem to beat Sigma's dog and Sigma on Mega Man X without a fluke, and even then I can't beat the giant ass robot. If that counts, eh, I feel overwhelmed with certain areas in Mega Man anyway.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next