TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 11 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:08 pm

Soooo, I picked up the new Tomb Raider today.....been playing it some and....

It's......it's....just so... Sad ....I........I can't..... I.........I have no words
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 11 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  khfreak358 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:16 pm

Are these tears of joy, or disappointment? I can't quite tell.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 pm

joy?....no.....disappointment?.......no...... It's.....it's just so gorgeous

tears of awe maybe?

yea....let's go with tears of awe
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:27 pm

So it's good-crying.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:31 pm

yea it is
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:13 am

What part of Banjo Kazooie are you stuck on?
Am I safe to assume it's Rusty Bucket Bay?
'Cuz I got too angry at dat game after dat level.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:14 am

...Whaaaat? lol, where'd that come from?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:16 am

Mal's Backloggery. Banjo Kazooie for the N64 is unfinished, just as it is for myself.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:19 am

I have to wonder that myself haar.....how does one get to banjo-kazooie from Tomb Raider

Ah okay let me clarify something then

A TON of the "unfinished" games are so because I got a new game and moved on and haven't gone back to the old one

A NUMBER of them I think I have actually beaten, but can not remember if I did or not
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:21 am

Oh, okay.
I see a certain someone has video game ADD.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:24 am

Dude, I did the same thing to Persona 4 when I picked up...I think it was Tales of the Abyss. Then I stopped that after a while for Rayman Origins, which is now on hold for Fire Emblem: Awakening. And I shall go back to them in the following order:

1. Finish Awakening
2. Persona 4
3. Tales
4. Rayman
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 am

AH. NO. DON'T YOU DARE SAY ANOTHER WORD ABOUT THE BAY.

DON'T.
YOU.
DARE.

That is NOT an acceptable phrase to use in these forums! We never speak of that monstrosity, that devil... that... that...

.....ggggyyaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:25 am

Well I'd be fine if they stopped making new ones for about 10 years......but do you really want THAT?
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:27 am

I see Zelda's played the game as well.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:28 am

Let's see waaaaaay back when I played at my cousin's house and didn't personally have the game I believe I never had any trouble with that particular level....but then my memory is poor...so one of these days I'll pop the game in for a bit and see where it goes.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:31 am

Malakili007 wrote:Well I'd be fine if they stopped making new ones for about 10 years......but do you really want THAT?

Ten years, no. One or two? Wouldn't bother me too much. I think replaying some old favorites could hold me over until then. Plus...y'know, I have to finish the list I put up. Hey, could someone tell me roughly how far in P4 I am? Just in terms of, say 1/2, 1/8, whatever number. I don't remember the exact day, but...

Spoiler:
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:33 am

You're almost to the end. One dungeon for good ending, two for the true ending.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:34 am

I had quite a bit of trouble with Clanker's Cavern as well. No thanks to Gloop, the asshole fish giver of life.
I actually didn't have an N64 as a kid, I had a Playstation. So I just got one this year, si the memories are fresh in my mind.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:36 am

Haar, you might as well keep going now. You'll beat it within fifteen hours, max. More than likely. And I hope you've maxed out Naoto, that Christmas scene... Mmmh. I hope someone else knows what I'm talking about.

And Mala... no. Just no. You'll have fits of rage with that level.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:39 am

Admin (HalcyonWandering) wrote:You're almost to the end. One dungeon for good ending, two for the true ending.

O_O seriously? Damn, it felt like there should have been more to it than that... *looks at P3* Yeah, feels like I should be about 20 levels higher for the end of the game...still, I guess with only one or two dungeons, there's still time for something like that.

Zelda...AHAHAHAHAHA, lolno. Naoto's not even half done. Blame my crappy Courage stat. I didn't need it for a long time, so I started neglecting it, and I'm playing blind, and...bah, end result is I ended up waiting several weeks from my first opportunity before I so much as started it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:40 am

Well I was going to put Tomb Raider back in but you've compelled me zelda...Banjo it is
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:41 am

But I was the one that brough it up!
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:45 am

AGH. Oh well. I didn't finish hers either when I did my first run through... and then I finished too late to get the Christmas scene. DX Oh well. Level 80 with Trumpeter and Scathach with decent skills will ROFL stomp the last boss, let alone anything else. Seventies are plenty sufficient.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:49 am

I'm in the mid-50s. I was thinking 70s, hence *looks at P3*. I'm generally in the low 70s at the end of 3, so I feel really underpowered for endgame...but like I said, two dungeons is quite a while.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 06, 2013 3:52 am

What about Rise? Her gift is the best since it gives you a 50% SP Boost (awesome as hell). XD
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next