TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:11 pm

In other words, "Daaaaamn, man."

What about the first fight with Axel gave you trouble?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 7 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:21 pm

Just based fighting system. So f***ing annoying.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:24 pm

Oh, yeah, that system's a jerk. It's like,

Me: Okay, gonna break you with a 0 card.

Enemy: Well F*CK YOU TOO! *throws a 9*

Me: ASSHOLE! *Sonic Blade*

But the fights can be difficult if you don't know when to time your crap, and time your dodgerolls. Timing is everything in that system. I think that's why I fail harder at it than any other one: My timing sucks pretty bad.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:42 pm

This made my day in sooooo many ways.

Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:14 am

1. That was awesome.
2. What the hell were they saying?
3. What the HELL is wrong with MC's hair?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:41 pm

1. I had several fangasms watching that, you're statement is an understatement.
2. Google a translated/subbed version?
3. Haircut. And the guy in red Black (male MC) was running with? I think he's another MC you can play as.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:43 pm

1. Maybe so.
2. Too lazy
3. That is the most ridiculous haircut I've ever seen. EVER.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:57 pm

3DS riku included?

And here. Ya bum:

Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:20 pm

3D Riku? He has the same haircut as regular Riku...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:41 pm

Some people were a bit upset with how he looked as and adult with his shorter hair. Didn't know where you stood on that lol.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:00 pm

I could not care any less. The first thing I noticed was that Sora looked like he was stuck in Valor Form.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:26 pm

...YouTube Link, please? I can't view the embedded video.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:22 pm

If only the real Pokemon anime was like that.
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:51 pm

Yep. Instead of Ash and his epic retardism.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 pm

-_- Pleeeeeaaaase gimme a link? I don't know what you're talking about... except that it has to do with Pokemon.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:00 pm

Five-minute trailer for Black/White 2
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 am

Sigh, I haven't been really paying to the games coming out.

While I have a 3ds, like most things with screens, I can't stand the dust piling up, the awful screen protectors, etc. You think by now handheld systems would have sort of barrier between screen and surface of the unit, that was not a simple screen protector.

Capcom being stupid with not releasing any of the latest monster hunters. Damn all these companies that spend more time worrying about units sold and how much dlc they can rip out of a game.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 am

And Capcom canceled Mega Man Legends 3, too... bastards. "The fans aren't contributing enough!" Bulls**t. And Square Enix had planned to remake FFVII-IX on the PS2 once, but they went and made a movie that bombed, and took their plans with it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:30 pm

https://www.youtube.com/v/e2SA4GyXb2U
https://www.dailymotion.com/swf/xqxwfo_subtitled-pokemon-black-2-white-2-animated-trailer_videogames

First one's unsubbed, the second one is.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:15 pm

...That was... amazing...!

Well, I don't care for the Player and Rival designs too much, but that aside... wow!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:19 pm

It's amazing stuff, no? And if a petition gets out and we can get ****ing 4KIDS to STOP making the anime and for a company to make an anime like in the trailers, I bet more people would actually watch the stuff.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:30 pm

Well, problem is, they're milking the younger audiences. The ones who don't care that Ash is an idiot who never grows up, despite having been travelling for about five years now. Seriously. In the opening of B&W, the narrator refers to him as ten years old. Even if every episode of the anime took only one day, defying the fact that some of the m involve them staying overnight or have brief timeskips (like, say, a week,) He'd still have been out for more than a year. And in Hoenn, he was referred to as being 12. Dumbasses. They want their protagonist to be as young as the audience, so they sympathize with him.

Point is, they don't care as much about us. They probably only made B&W and B&W2 serious because they were tired of people complaining that it's always the same, and probably got tired of doing it the same every time themselves. The makers of the Anime... I doubt they even bother working with the makers of the games.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:25 pm

In response to your statement of Ash being as young as possible, that's true, but as a kid I also looked up to characters like Goku and Samurai Jack when I was younger, despite them being far older than me. Also, I'm fairly certain the two don't work together. But what can you expect, it's 4kids. The makers of THIS MONSTROSITY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjphanrGEKQ

And THIS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFpYrEkEiNY
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:56 pm

Did you have to remind me of that Zelda? Really? I mean REALLY?

P.S. This might get me some hate, but I do feel that 4Kids had legitimate reasons to censor some of the things they did as they WERE 4Kids as in For Kids.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:58 pm

It was necessary? And yeah, I agree with toning down the blood, and the bath/shower scenes, but... To me, as an adult, it's ridiculous. ESPECIALLY everything they did pertaining to rice balls. The fuck?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next