TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

+12
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Eques tenebrarum
lethalityComplex
XGeass
Maverick Entity
Zeldaman2.0
Aesoth
khfreak358
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
Malakili007
AKeybladeYouSay
16 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 03, 2012 12:59 am

*eyetwitch* ...*begins singing Jackass*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short) - Page 6 Empty Re: Game Talk (I'm putting this extra little bit here because the original title was too short)

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

*in Siri's voice* I don't understand what you mean by: "begins singing Jackass".
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:03 pm

Has anyone else played both CoM and Re:CoM? If so, I'd like your opinions of which one was harder, just to reassure me that I don't completely suck.
In CoM, I was able to get to the second Reliku fight. But in Re:CoM, I got stuck in... Where did I get stuck?... Oh, yeah it was the friggin' Axel fight. I don't quite understand why Square wanted to have a card based fighting system, they could've just as easily done something else.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:37 pm

I've played both and personally I found Re: CoM was the easier one to deal with. And though it pains me to admit this, I have yet to beat either one on Standard. I've only ever beat Re: on Beginner.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:10 pm

I had both on beginner...
Now Iwant my f***ing Chain of Memories cartridge back...
Maybe the game store still has it...
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:51 pm

AKeybladeYouSay wrote:I had both on beginner...
Now Iwant my f***ing Chain of Memories cartridge back...
Maybe the game store still has it...

Never played on anything easier than Proud after I did it on KH2 on my second playthrough. Futhermore, Re:Com is easier, with all the new stuff they added in,*COUGH LETHAL FRAME COUGH* not to mention it's easier overall. On Proud on CoM I recently beat it at lv 75, each character, then proceeded to ROFLSTOMP Marly at 60 and Ansem at, like, 50 or something. Furthermore, if you're having trouble in the game, do the following:

1. Check your deck and try experimenting with new combos, Dumbo is actually AMAZING for Larx/Axel (when you get him)
2. Try not to spam sleights while your deck capacity is effectively less than thirty cards.
3. Level up once or twice, upgrading HP both times.

That usually did the trick for me. For Axel specific tips:

1. You're not going to be breaking a hell of a lot of cards this fight. Sorry.
2. If you manage to get the cards for it use Goofy Charge, it murders early enemies and Axel.
3. For Flametooth? (the one where his chakrams move in a helix) just dodge roll towards him and you'll be safe.
4. For his wall of fire attack use dodge roll or use a zero card.
5. Dodge roll is for pros.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:06 pm

As I have said before, I don't currently own a functioning playstation. I do, however, own a ps2 slim that was dropped onto the floor from a height of at least 3 feet dozens of times, and a ps3 that was probably urinated on by my great aunt's dog.
Plus, the only time I played Re:CoM was when I rented it.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:10 pm

>.> Well then. My bad Very Happy
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:15 pm

Unfitting smiley is unfitting.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:22 pm

Laughing fixed
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:20 pm

-_- Wow, thanks.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:27 pm

Personally, I thought CoM GBA was easier...I am apparently alone in that regard. But, on the flipside, Re:CoM is more fun, on account of...voice acting, 3-D battle system, Sora's epic off-screen puberty, and some small differences in dialogue which, shown the first scene of Re:CoM, I could tell you...How, I don't know, I just weird that way. ANY how...CoM/Re:CoM currently holds the title for Only KH Game I Haven't Beaten.

BBS and Days share the title Only KH Games I've Beaten More Than Once, though KH2 is soon to be added to that list. (Just as soon as I finish Re:CoM...I won't let it beat me twice.)

Honestly...my first run of GBA CoM, I got stuck on Parasite Cage in Monstro. So I started over, got a LOT farther than Monstro, got bored, put it down, and haven't picked it up since.

In Re:CoM, I got to Repliku on the 12th/13th floor, got stuck, then decided Beginner mode was for the weak, started over on Standard, and it's currently waiting to be picked up again. Ironically, I'm about to enter Monstro.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:36 pm

Alone on that regard? Have you been listening at all?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:40 pm

Yes. 007 says Re:CoM was easier

Zeldaman says the extra stuff in Re:CoM makes it easier.

I say CoM GBA was easier. I am currently alone.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:46 pm

Yusei clearly stated that he got further on CoM.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:49 pm

Axel is fought more than once, my friend.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:27 am

And the second time... he was the last difficult boss, for me. Marly, without his giant mecha, was easy to dodge and such. In the GBA game, that wasn't the case... But in Re:CoM, Marly has TWO final boss forms, but they're both pretty easy, to me. Axel was the final challenge.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:35 am

Axel: So badass they retconned his death because they liked him too much.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:09 am

^^^True. Actual, factual truth.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:10 am

I'm aware.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:47 am

I meant the first Axel fight. As in, the first time you really fight an Org. Member.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jul 04, 2012 2:46 pm

...The one on the second floor?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

Yes. Exactly that.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:59 pm

Daaaaamn, man.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Yeah, I knew that was what he meant. It was mentioned that you had to fight him again, so I responded with the second Axel fight bit.

...Still, kinda weird that you couldn't beat him the first time. I never had trouble with his first fight. Maybe you're just not used to the system. Or you're thinking too hard.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next