TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 6 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Daisuke watched the room patiently, smiling unintentionally with Yumiko's arrival, "That's alright, Yumiko-san. I don't think divine intervention will be very helpful in this scenario... I don't think all of us sharing this dream is something that can be interpreted like a normal dream."

"I remember a lot in rather startling clarity. It feels weird since I'm not usually the type to dream. We were all forced into that room by monsters. The attendants called it, The Velvet Room."

As Daisuke spoke those words, a flash of blue light illuminated the room briefly, leaving a key on the table in front of the young man.

"What... How?" Daisuke touched the key, checking for its realism before picking it up, "It's blue... The same blue as that room... We can't dismiss this anymore. There's something very wrong here..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sun Mar 29, 2015 7:44 pm

Yumiko felt slightly eased when Daisuke replied to her, even though she still felt useless as a Shrine Maiden, some reassurance felt good on the subject matter. Although she did turn her head back when she heard a noise far away briefly, unaware it was Yoshiya stubbing his toe, but then turned back to focus on the conversation at hand. It was then when Shin began to talk, Yumiko’s eyes widened. They widened and began to sparkle like stars in the sky as Yumiko could now remember more of the dream than just the blue room and the names. Yes, one could tell by the look on Yumiko’s face she had remembered something pivotal about the dream they all shared.

“I remember now! I remember something really important… I was wearing a hoodie!” Yumiko declared... even though it was a practically insignificant fact. “And I… I think I saved someone from falling…” her eyes went back to normal afterwards as she shook her head. “And that’s all I can remember.”

She sighed again after her brief recollection had ended, she really wish she could say more to help her kohais. How could she just be content with saying the most irrelevant fact followed by something important? She couldn’t even remember who she saved in that dream. This whole thing just felt like it was taunting her really.

And it was then that Daisuke mentioned the Velvet Room and a key suddenly appeared upon the table before them. Yumiko actually let out a surprised yelp and almost caused her seat to fall backwards from how startled she was. After her brief stint of shock, she blinked several times and looked at the key.

“Is… Is this really happening?” Yumiko asked. “I mean… I mean keys just don’t appear out of thin air after you say a phrase like that. And if it really is a key… then where in the world is the door?”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 29, 2015 8:29 pm

Abel lowered his foot, which had previously been on the wall, to walk over to the rest of the group, leaning over the couch with his arms crossed. "Heh. Maybe we'll find the door if we all go jump off a cliff. What I wanna know is, why's there only one key? There's way more than one of us. What, rest of us not important enough?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:02 pm

"No one else called it by name..." Daisuke said quietly looking up at the others, he waited for someone else to take the cue, "Maybe that's what made this appear..."

"Abel-san, I know you're our biggest skeptic. Call that place by name and let's see what happens."

"... The Velvet Room."

Another flash of light and another key.

"Yumiko-san."

"The Velvet Room."

Another key.

And so the process continued around the room, each individual gifted with a bright blue key.

In the center of the room, a faint blue outline shaped like a door floated in mid-air, "You're missing a piece to the puzzle, I'm afraid." A chortle followed the statement that emanated from the door, the voice's owner was Igor, the mysterious patron of the Velvet Room.

"Someone go and get Yoshiya-san." Daisuke ordered unintentionally, the statement clicking in his mind, "Sorry, I didn't mean to be so blunt, but I think he might be our missing piece."

<minor character control to keep us moving, sorry folks>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:10 pm

<Meeeeh. All you missed from Abel is a sarcastic remark. Nothing that would have added anything.>

Abel busied himself tossing the key into the air repeatedly. "He ain't gonna be long, just wait a minute," he said. "Besides, he said he was gettin' something, might be important."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:16 am

True to Abel's word, Yoshiya came running back into the room before long, eyes watering slightly and clutching a journal. "Oh, hey guys, what's with those keys? No, wait, never mind, look."

He opened up the journal, turning the pages as he spoke. "I've been keeping a dream journal for a few years, and I think I wrote down the details of our dream this morning." Finally turning to the right page, he nodded. "There we go! Something about a Velvet Room-"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:23 am

On cue, the light flashed again, more brilliant than before. When it faded, Yoshiya had a key laying in his hand as well. The outline was now a more permanent looking door. From the door, a voice emanated, "Step forth, honored guests and gaze upon the Velvet Room in your waking."

Daisuke swallowed slowly and hopped over the table, "Well, this is one way to get answers... Right?" He reached for the door and his key glowed brightly and the door swung inward. From within, the same music that they had heard the night before played from inside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Q7tyWQ45k
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 am

Staring at the open door, Mark gulped audibly. "Well, I said I'd help any way I could." Sliding over the table to join Daisuke in front of the doorway, he glanced over to the man next to him and said, "So... allons-y?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:00 am

Yumiko gasped loudly as she looked at the key that was now lying on the table before her. Her mind couldn’t process this entire situation that was playing itself out. None of it made any sort of logical sense. And now to top it all off a blue door appeared out of nowhere and began to blare… very familiar music. Wait… Yumiko was beginning to recognize it now, it was the music from the dream! Things were getting crazier and quite frankly she would have believed she was going insane earlier had no one else been seeing all of this too.

“Wait a minute, Daisuke-kun!” Yumiko said grabbing her key and stepping over towards him. “It’s dangerous to go alone, take me!”

How could Yumiko just let her fellow senior step off on his own into some mystical blue door that showed up out of nowhere? She couldn’t, at all. That would be irresponsible of her to let such a thing happen! She was now standing before Daisuke, as well as over him to being taller than practically everyone else with her key in her hand. She wasn’t letting him go alone… and if he tried to go alone Yumiko would stop him.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 30, 2015 1:36 am

Abel smirked to himself at the sound of the music. "Now there's a tune I recognize. Little bit tech-y for me, but whatever." He tossed his key one last time before joining the other students at the door, fully intent on going through it if nobody else would.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:12 am

Daisuke examined the door, "I'll go first, there's no telling that this is actually the same place..." The young man took a step towards the door cautiously.

Step forward and accept responsibility for your future.
Your fate is in your hands.
Go forth without falter.
You have one year and your heart as your guide.

A familiar voice spoke to Daisuke in his mind. It was foreign to him yet felt like an old friend, his persona.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:49 am

(The following was written with permission from our glorious Admin.)

“Daisuke-kun… what did I just say?” Yumiko spoke, a sudden edge in her voice as she looked at Daisuke with narrowing eyes most likely catching everyone off guard due to Yumiko’s kind nature. And then to add to the surprise, without any warning she reached forward to grab Daisuke by his shoulders and shoved his face into her the top of her exposed massive mammaries! And then she began to shake Daisuke against her chest to add on to it.

“You listen here Daisuke-kun, you need to think of your kohais! How can you just throw yourself into such a dangerous situation without any consideration of our feelings about you? Do you understand? Huh? Come on, you can’t just risk your life on such a whim for something just happened! Are you really going to make us worry about you minutes after we all came together here on our first day together as dormmates? How absolutely selfish you are, Daisuke-kun! You’re setting a bad example for our kohais! How could you do such a thing? We need to have a much thorough talk about being good examples for our underclassmen so they learn the proper lessons. Are you listening to me Daisuke-kun?”

And Yumiko’s long scolding would go on as she continued to forcefully shake Daisuke’s face into her breasts, without showing any signs of slowing down or stopping to let the poor man get a breath of air.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:00 am

Mark just watches the display with a slowly raising eyebrow, before slowly edging his way around the display, attempting to slip through the open doorway without notice.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 30, 2015 3:46 am

"I... you guys lost me. Couldn't we have done this tomorrow...?" Yoshiya mumbled, rubbing his eyes both from fatigue and disbelief. "I swear, I must've nodded off. Somebody's probably gonna wake me up in a minute. I'll remind you guys when I'm awake that you dragged me into this."

I dunno what's going on. I know I'm saying this is a dream, but... well, my foot disagrees. The answers aren't out here, so there's only one thing to do.

Looking at his key for a moment, he decided to just step past Daisuke and Yumiko and enter the blue room. "Let's just go, okay?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:11 am

Abel expressed a rather different reaction than either of the others; he broke out laughing. How could he possibly not? Most guys would probably kill to be in Otonari's situation, and here he was being forced into it, plus the actual sight was pretty hilarious. Doubled over in hysteric laughter, he staggered through the door behind Mark and Yoshiya without another word.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Daisuke had not been expecting this as Yumiko's reaction to his caution. He made an attempt at breaking free but found himself restricted by his lack of oxygen. Managing to separate from the girl's grasp long enough to speak, he said, "Yumiko-san, we'll go together, alright? Just... I don't think this is the most appropriate way to scold someone... The kouhai are going without us." And with that point made, his grip pushing him out of suffocation slipped, the girl's crushing grip cutting off his breathing again.

He hoped that she would soon let him go. He wasn't fond of the idea of dying in such a strange way. He decided that drastic measures would have to be taken, he took a step forward, lifting Yumiko off the ground and colliding with the other trying to make their way into the door behind them.

The group spilled into the door and out onto the floor of the Velvet Room. Daisuke felt a hand on the collar of his shirt as he was lifted off the floor and separated from his airless prison sentence. From the bar at the far end of the room, Lillian laughed a melodic note, "Woo, go, Master Daisuke!~"

A blush erupted from Daisuke's face as he was met by his liberator, a stern looking figure who was holding him apart from Yumiko, "This isn't the place for that, Master Otonari, Mistress Yumiko."

"Sorry about that..." Daisuke said as he broke loose from the intimidating attendant's grip on his shirt. The young man helped the others to their feet before looking about the room properly.

Igor was sitting at the table he had been at the previous night, he chuckled as was his manner, "Welcome to the Velvet Room."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:36 am

Shin slinked in after the rest, pulling Yoshiya with him. His gait changed from a brisk, head-down walk, to a slink, calmly walking and dancing in time with the groove. Moving his body with the rhythm, he turned on the balls of his feet to Daisuke as the two walked in, winked and him, and gave him a double thumbs up before sliding on over to a seat.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Fri Apr 03, 2015 1:30 am

“D-Daisuke-kun…” Yumiko uttered in a moment of shock and surprise as Daisuke, despite having his head lodged between her lovely melons was actually able to lift her up off the floor. It was a rather surprising sight given Daisuke’s current predicament and the fact that Yumiko towered over him. And this would lead into the two being forced through the door resulting in Yumiko on the floor and Daisuke’s face still lodged between Yumiko’s massive mammaries. Of course, all of this was short lived as a rather stern and strong looking man pulled Daisuke off of Yumiko and then got Yumiko back on her feet.

Yumiko was blushing as well, if only because she hadn’t expected Daisuke to have such strength, but being addressed as “Mistress” snapped her to attention. She did not like the sound of that title. At all. It sound… really, really weird. And besides, Yumiko was an informal woman most of the time. Such a thing just wasn’t her.

“Uh, pardon me sir,” Yumiko said to the man who pulled Daisuke off of her and then helped her off the floor. “But you can just call me Yumiko… actually, please just call me Yumiko,” Yumiko said… before realizing and asking, “Wait, how do you know my name?”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 03, 2015 4:59 am

Yoshiya grimaced as Shin dragged him through the doorway. "I can walk on my own... and I was already going, sheesh!"

He watched the proceedings for a moment, trying to focus on the paranormally-strange situation rather than socially-weird one. He looked around, noting the attendants. Right, they were here, too, I think... I might've made a note of that.

The young man opened up his journal again, checking the page as he heard Igor greet them all. ...Yep, Igor. That's how he introduced himself before. Sounds like he gives the same greeting a lot, actually. Is there anything else in here that's important...? Oh, right, names. ...Oh, Yumiko-san's name is here. And I think the others' names are, too. Even mine. What's this "Magician" thing, then? Everyone's got a strange title or something... weird, it says I'm the one who called myself that. Maybe I should ask? Ah, wait, actually, this Igor guy looks like he's going to tell us what's up anyway. I'll ask questions if he doesn't explain.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:14 am

The broad shouldered attendant smiled gently, "I am your attendant, Mistress Yumiko." The title remained despite her polite request, "You may call me Bruce, I work here in the Velvet Room as a bouncer. You can come to me if you have any questions once Igor has finished explaining why you were summoned."

"Indeed," Igor's voice concurred with Bruce, "Please all of you have a seat. I wish to explain why you have been summoned here once again."

Daisuke nodded curtly, taking a seat at the table. In front of him, a face down tarot card appeared, when he reached for it however, Lillian was suddenly beside him. She slapped his hand and gave him a playful smile, "Ah, ah, ah. Not yet, Master Daisuke. Wait until everyone is seated like a good boy. ~"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:40 pm

Abel, his laughter finally receding, had just caught the last few words, and stumbled over to the nearest seat, collapsing in it and still trying to catch his breath. "That was the most hilarious thing I've ever seen..." he said, albeit more quietly than normal.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:58 pm

Yoshiya sat down himself, his mind wandering back to the situation with Yumiko and Daisuke. Yep, that clinches it, this isn't a dream. There's no way I'd fantasize about that happening to another guy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:12 pm

Following the other's lead, Mark slid into a chair glancing around the room at the strangeness of it all. He couldn't remember seeing this room before, even in all of the unusual dreams he has had.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:56 pm

“I… I see,” Yumiko replied after Bruce’s answer, still distraught being referred to as “Mistress.” She really wished Bruce would have followed her request. Although, on the mention that Bruce was her attendant, Yumiko smirked. She had a plan in mind and she was going to act on it.

“So you’re my attendant then, Bruce?” Yumiko asked back. “Then as my attendant, I grant you permission and insist you call me Yumiko.” Feeling triumphant she would go and find a seat to sit upon. She could wait for an explanation to be given, she wasn’t in a rush to learn. And unlike some of the others, Yumiko gave no further thought to what she had done to Daisuke with her magnificent twins.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:48 pm

As each member of the group took a seat, a card materialized in front of them and their Velvet Attendant came to their side by a variety of means be it spontaneous teleportation like Lillian or just simply walking beside them like Bruce.

"Ah, now that everyone is seated, I can begin my explanation. You see, this place is unique. It saddles the borders of time and space, mind and matter." The strange old man chuckled.

"Normally, only those who possess the Wild Card are admitted as guests. However, there are special circumstances warranting your presence here. A very powerful Wild Card has vouched for you, serving as a shield from what you would call, the paranormal." The master of the Velvet Room waved his hand and the cards before each of the members seated turned face up revealing their persona.

"All of you were born with a potential within you. To wield the power of your mind as a weapon against hardship, this is your Persona." As Igor said this, each attendant reached out and touched the card in front of their master, in a flash of bright light, the cards disappeared.

"Can you hear them? Your inner will calling out to you in the darkness? Hold that voice close, it is a mask sheltering you from the trials to come." Igor laughed again. The mysterious man paused, waiting for a question to propel his explanation forward.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next