TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 9 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Aesoth Sun May 24, 2015 4:07 am

Mark stared at the fourth Shadow, the normally happy light in his eyes fading a bit and leaving them slightly cold as he looked at one of his childhood tormentors come to life. Grasping the chain that had appeared in his hands, he gave it a sharp yank, breaking it into shards as he intoned, "Gurr, come." Almost instantly, what looked to be a skeletal harpy emerged from nowhere and took a defensive stance between Mark and the Shadow. After another moment, Mark pointed at the Shadow and quietly murmured, "Poisma." Instantly, Gurr leapt forward, stopping just before the enemy before opening what would have been his mouth, releasing a cloud of toxic fog that enveloped the Shadow before disappearing into the target.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat May 30, 2015 3:20 am

Daisuke looked down the cobbled street, a paving stone might make for decent through weapon, but the ruddy stones were firmly fixed in hexagonal shapes down the road. He looked to both sides of the street and saw white picket fences blocking them from getting on the sidewalk. However, upon closer inspection, Daisuke didn't want to jump the fence. The "sidewalk" was actually similar to the grey water that they had seen earlier, just so motionless that it looked like paved ground. He shook his head in irritation and looked at the buildings. Constructed of simple brick, and stretching to five stories, he decided scaling them was out of the question. He looked back at the fence and noticed something out of place. A meter marker for a highway was leaning against a portion of the fence, holding it up. With a solid kick, Daisuke dumped the loose portion of the fence into the murky water and lifted the meter marker, testing its weight before holding it as one would hold a shortsword.

"This'll do."

Just as he hefted his newfound weapon to his shoulder, Kusi Mitama reported on its findings, "The enemy's weakness is lightning and blunt attacks. This is a job for Abel-san and Shin-san!"

As he said that, the shadow that Abel had attacked exploded into red and black miasma that quickly faded away.

"Don't let up!" Daisuke encouraged as he entered the fray, following up on the shadow that Mark had poisoned with a strike from his sign, crushing the shadow under the weight of the item. It, too, died like the one Abel had attacked.

"Only two left!" Daisuke smiled triumphantly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 am

Shin's face lit up, his grin widening and his stance becoming taller and puffing his chest a little. "Not a problem, big guy! Abel! Get ready for a follow-up!" Shin grabbed his chain once more, and pointing his cricket bat towards the further Shadow, screamed again, "To my side, Take-Mikazuchi! Zio!" Appearing for a brief moment again, the Persona's empty hand opened toward the Shadow, lightning flying from it's fingertips. The Shadow froze in place, it's form convulsing and taking on odd shapes before settling into a twitching goo. Darting over and behind it, Shin took a wide batter stance and gripped his cricket bat tightly before winding up. "I'm in this... to WIN IT!" Swinging with all his might, he sent the Shadow flying towards Abel.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:53 am

A sneer crossed Abel's face as he watched the Shadow fly towards him. "Pazuzu, get 'em."

His Persona lunged forward and grabbed the Shadow, tossing it into the air. As it fell, Abel drove his knee into it before slamming it into the ground with his heel.

His gaze turned to the next Shadow. Abel cracked his knuckes, contemplating what would be the best way to destroy the final enemy. Pazuzu drifted to his side, awaiting its orders, but Abel shook his head. "Tch. I got this."

He walked slowly up toward the Shadow, sizing it up, and upon reaching it, flung his fist into the side of its mask. If not for the Shadow's natural lack of resistance, he might have torn his knuckles open from it, and had it been human, its jaw and chin would have been bruised if not broken.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:25 am

The shadows exploded into red and black ichor under the weight of the their weaknesses.

Daisuke raised his make shift weapon into the air triumphantly, "Good job. Let's continue before more enemies appear. I don't sense any at the moment, so we should have a little time." He explained as he led the group onward down the long street of buildings.

<The group did receive something for their efforts but that is yet to be introduced to them so it's pointless to detail it at the time being.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jun 20, 2015 3:54 am

Yoshiya moved closer to Daisuke as they moved so he could be heard without raising his voice. Every bit of stamina might count in a situation like this. "Hey, can you sense where Voice-san is? You said something about floors, so I'm wondering how far we might have to go."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sun Jun 21, 2015 3:44 am

“Oh wow… amazing!” Yumiko said after all was said and done. The entire time, the Shrine Maiden had been so amazed with the powers everyone displayed during the fight she had forgotten to act at all. It was honestly somewhat embarrassing for that to even happen if one thought about it. Although given the fact she had just forced Daisuke’s head into her breasts mere hours ago and wasn’t bothered by it only showed that Yumiko… wasn’t like a lot of people.

“You all did so well out there,” Yumiko said with enthusiasm, yet it sounded more like a mother praising her children. “Maybe next time I won’t gawk the whole fight.” Yumiko was also apparently unfazed by the shadows and their appearances.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:51 am

Daisuke snapped the Persona chain almost immediately after the battle was over and gave everyone a brief view of the floor that they were currently on, "There's not much left here, we should at least see what we can find if we go down a floor."

He examined the mental map for a moment then nodded with certainty, "The stairs shouldn't be far from here and it only looks like there is one enemy separating us from them. It's about the same size as the last one so we should be able to handle it."

The young man led the group onward, testing the weight of his makeshift weapon as he walked, "We can do this, everyone." He encouraged.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:10 am

“So there’s only one enemy between us and Voice-chan?” Yumiko asked. “Then we have her practically saved. Considering how easily you guys took down those other things and the fact that not all of us fought we have a solid shot of saving her with relative ease. Come on, let’s find those stairs and save Voice-chan!”

Yumiko would have taken off… but running ahead of the one who could make maps wasn’t exactly the smartest move anyone could make.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:55 am

Hanging back a little, Yoshiya muttered to himself. "This sounds a little too easy... but, then, I guess things aren't always gonna be tough."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:03 am

"Tough?" said Abel. "Like hell. The only tough things around are me and Pazuzu. Anything else might as well be kittens and ice cream."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 am

His frowny expression turned into a grin. "On the other hand, we can't be sure that every enemy we run into is even beatable. We might eventually fight something that none of our attacks work on, or something. We're just lucky that the things we're fighting this time around are nothing more than chump change."

Yoshiya glanced at his own hand. "...And I think I can arrange for some ice cream that'd kick serious ass. Outta luck with the kittens, though."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Oct 08, 2015 9:27 pm

"Hey man, chump change adds up. S'why I keep a coin jar in my room." Shin gave a cheeky smile. "So, Big Mister Leader Man with the Detection Abilities, sir." Shin jogged ahead of Daisuke, turned around to face him, and continued to walk backwards with both arms behind his head. "You say we're getting close, right? Think we should ambush this thing, have someone watch it? See if we can get an upper hand thataway? And how can we be sure it doesn't know we're here?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:02 pm

"Guh!" Daisuke stumbled as if he'd been punched in the gut, "We've got company... And this time, it's a lot angrier than whatever we just fought..."

The sounds of crumbling rubble echoed from down the street as a Drive shadow veered around the corner, the blades affixed to its wheels sheering through the sides of the buildings that lined one side of the street.

"It can't change it's momentum! Everyone dodge left! Don't get hit! It's way stronger than the last ones!" Daisuke leapt to the side and summoned Kusi Mitama. The persona scanned the shadow and disappeared.

"This is the large mass from the floor below us! It must have reacted to the ones we destroyed!" Daisuke stated, "But, it's not unbeatable. We can do this, everyone!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0aoh363PI4
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Oct 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Abel scowled at the Shadow. "The hell'd I just say? The only thing around here that's strong is me. You really think you can prove me wrong? Pazuzu!"

Pazuzu took form once again, light flashing around Abel as it cast Tarukaja. Abel charged the Shadow, sliding under its blades to make an opening for a shot at its back.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:26 am

Yoshiya dove to the side, turning to look at the Shadow and yelling at Abel. "You... numbskull!" Sizing up the enemy, he decided that now would be a good time to bust out his own Persona. He materialized his chain and snapped it, summoning a little snowman with a blue hat. It was kind of pathetic and silly-looking next to Pazuzu.

"Jack Frost! Pulinpa!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:39 am

Shin bodily threw himself to the left, on command, flopping against the ground and swearing under his breath before propping himself up with one arm, then putting a leg under himself, and slowly standing up, wincing from the impact. "Abel! I got an idea and I think it's your kind of crazy, but first..." Shin turned to Daisuke. "Leader! I need you to concentrate! What's it weak to? Where's the weak points?!"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:45 pm

This was not to go well at all, not at all. Upon seeing the Drive Shadow and hearing Daisuke, Yumiko jumped to the left to avoid the Shadow’s attack and so did everyone else. Well, everyone except Abel who decided to charge the Shadow instead. While some would applaud not taking crap from something like that and others would label his behavior stupid, Yumiko was too distracted by the danger Abel was putting himself in. It was completely needless in her eyes.

In a normal situation, she would be powerless. But this wasn’t a normal situation, far from it. Yumiko had power now, she had the power to step in and save her underclassmen. She got up and looked firmly at their enemy, staring at it with an anger that few would ever see from Yumiko. She would raise her arms up over her head and close her eyes. Immediately, chains appeared wrapped around her wrists… and perhaps almost instinctively Yumiko would sway her hips several times while in this pose.

“Please, lend me your strength…” Yumiko thought before pulling her arms apart and snapping the chain into pieces letting out the spirited shout of “PERSONA!” At her call and command, it appeared. A pale skinned woman dressed in a rather revealing and completely black outfit. If had was familiar with modern fantasy, they would get the impression this woman, who’s form was almost on par with Yumiko’s, was some form of spell caster is only because of the hat she wore upon her head and the cloak that came with it.

There were no other words spoken however. Yumiko only pointed to the Shadow and a gleam appeared in the eyes of her Persona. The Drive Shadow was about to get a rude awakening as a somewhat large, but not overly large mind you maybe like four feet or so, pillar of ice erupted from the ground attempting to skewer it!
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 11, 2015 6:37 pm

Daisuke summoned Kusi Miramar as the Shadow tipped off balance from Yumiko's Bufu, "Something about it is making it difficult to scan... But, ice attacks are a safe bet!"

The shadow recovered from the icy blast and spun, not only knocking Abel away but shattering the ice pillar that had struck it. It spun again and glowed a threatening red shortly thereafter, not even dazed by Jack Frost's attempt.

"It's charging for an attack! Whatever it does next is going to do a lot more. Don't get hit!" Daisuke advised as his Persona flew circles around the Rampage Drive, providing him with more information.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:41 pm

Abel flew backwards, skidding to a stop on the floor, taking a second before rolling back up onto his feet, a shadow cast over his glare.

"You bastard," he mumbled. "Think you're gonna get away with that?" Completely ignoring Daisuke's order to be careful, he once again charged it headlong, fully prepared to punch it until it stopped moving.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:11 am

Yoshiya was there to grab Abel's shoulder. "Stop being stupid for a second. This thing isn't going to be brought down by swinging wildly; it's obviously stronger than the other Shadows. Let's try attacking in a way that doesn't put anyone in danger, okay?"

Materializing and snapping his chain again, he summoned Jack Frost again, pointing at the spinning enemy. The little snowman fired a chunk of ice at it, the projectile bouncing right off without causing any damage. "...Yumiko-san, right? Can you aim one of those attacks for right under the center of rotation?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:39 am

Abel jerked his shoulder away. "Danger? I told you from the start, I'm here 'cuz I think it'll be fun. You seriously think I'm just 'swinging wildly?' You really think I've never been in a fight before?" His voice was rife with condescension, but lacked any edge; he wasn't angry. Just violent.

He cracked his neck before continuing, "No, I've had my fair share, and if there's one thing I've learned, it's that when they hit you, you hit them harder."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 12, 2015 2:30 pm

"Kusimitama!" A panicked cry flew from Daisuke's lips as he ducked low and knocked Abel aside. His Persona swooped in from the side and collided with the Shadow's head veering it of course just enough that Daisuke was out of the brunt of its assault. Not that he didn't have bloody gashes down both of his arms for the trouble, the young man pulled back getting away from the Rampage Drive.

"Like I said... It charges up then attacks... If we take a full hit while it's charged, we're as good as dead." Daisuke managed to summon Kusi Miramar again and patch a bit of his injuries, even though the spell didn't do a complete job.

"On the bright side, it looks like Yoshiya-kun was on to something. It doesn't have any specific weaknesses elementally but it has a flaw in its frame on the bottom at both wheel joints." Daisuke informed the group as the Drive powered up again.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:58 pm

"The hell?!" exclaimed Abel, pushing himself up. "My legs work, y'know, I can dodge on my own!" He cracked his knuckles. "Still, that's some pretty damn good information. Now I know what to hit." He rushed in once again, right up to the Rampage Drive, and whipped his leg around, right at its wheel joint.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:09 pm

For a moment, Yumiko felt absolute delight at her spell landing and managing to injure the shadow. However, her small moment of triumph was ended at Abel constantly trying to rush the Rampage Drive. It wasn’t exactly a good idea to see him trying something that didn’t really work the first time. Then, another of her Kohai proceeded to ask her about repeating what she had done once more.

“Do it again, Yoshiya-kun? All right, here goes nothing!” Yumiko would again repeat the process of summoning her Persona, her arms going up, her hips swaying, and the chains around her wrists being broken as she pulled against them. Scathach would appear once more with Yumiko pointing to the Rampage Drive as she had done before.

And just like the first time, a pillar of ice emerged from the ground aiming for the Rampage Drive’s weakest area.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next