TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 5 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:14 pm

Shin's jaw dropped for a moment before clamming shut again. Leaning back and folding his arms, he quirked an eyebrow upwards at Abel. "So you don't care if they're awake, eh? Makes sense. Though for the life of me I can't understand why we'd be the ones who got caught in all of this." He paused for a moment, looked at the floor, and then back up at Abel. "So what's your plan? What comes next?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Feb 07, 2015 7:43 pm

"Next?" said Abel. "The hell's that mean? Next I'm gonna go take a piss, maybe shower, and get to bed. So a couple people dreamed the same thing, who gives a damn? Or do you wanna know what I plan on having for dinner, too?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:43 pm

Shin's brow furrowed. "What? Why..." Shin closed his eyes, breathing deeply. His shoulders lowered from their stiff upper position and his biceps loosened. "Augh, I'm going about this wrong. My question is, what do you know about the kids in comas? I'm trying to figure out why these kids are falling into comas, and more than 3 people sharing a dream isn't a coincidence." Sighing, he looks up at Abel again. "Once more, can I get what you know about them?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:59 pm

Glancing around the room nervously, Mark sighed deeply and let his shoulders sag forward. Dragging his hands down his face, he looked back onto Daisuke's visage.

"Fine. Yes, I did see some kind of odd man in my dreams last night. I saw plenty of the people I have met today there as well. Everything else was the same as usual, there were just actual people there too. Now how in the world did you know about this?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:20 am

Abel glared at Shin. "I told you already, I don't know a damn thing, and I don't really give a shit. What I do know is that I hate answering the same question more than once. So shut the hell up or we can head right back out the damn door." He emphasized his final statement by pointing.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:44 am

"I had the same dream, Mark." Daisuke sighed.

"So, you've had the dream before? Repetitively?" Daisuke stopped suddenly.

"Sorry, I shouldn't be asking so many questions. I don't want to overload you." Daisuke said plainly, "It's just that people at school have been falling into comas. And the dream might have a connection."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:24 am

Shin's eyes twitched, as did the corner of his mouth. Gritting his teeth for a moment, he seemed to chew over his thoughts before speaking again. "Look. All I want to know is this: Did you have anything to do with it? Do you know who might have? And if the answer to the first is no, then do you mind helping me, Daisuke-san, and Yumiko-san in finding out who did? You might get a free pass on... how do I put it?... helping someone choke on recently-lost teeth."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:03 am

"Don't just go accusing me of shit!" said Abel, his voice starting to rise. "No, I didn't have a damn thing to do with it, I don't know who did, and to be perfectly honest, I don't care. But." Abel took a second to pause, a smirk forming on his face, one that could only be described as downright malicious. "But, I might just feel like giving you a hand. Sure beats the hell out of schoolwork, and if I get an actual target to hit, all the better."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Feb 15, 2015 8:22 pm

Mark's expression slowly shifted from a look of resignation to one of confusion.

'You seriously h-had that dream?' Mark asked incredulously, 'It's affecting o-other people?'

Glancing down in thought, Mark looked back up after a few moments. 'If what you are saying is true, I guess I'll try to help.'
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:04 pm

Daisuke let out a sigh of relief, "Good to hear that you're on board."

"I'm not willing to jump to any conclusions yet, but everyone having the same dream is just too coincidentally to ignore." The young man explained calmly.

"So, you said you've had dreams like this before, Mark?" Daisuke asked slightly intrigued.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:23 pm

Shin put his hand forward for Abel to shake. "Sorry about that, big guy. I'm not exactly what you'd call a detective, and to be honest you didn't seem the type. My misunderstanding. I look forward to teaming up with you." Shin's smile seemed genuine and warm, a mischievous glint in his eye as he had his hand held out.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:31 pm

Abel smiled as well, but in contrast to Shin's, it was cold and borderline mocking. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm only doing this because it sounds like fun. If you want to call that a 'team,' go right ahead." He shook Shin's hand, though it was more like a slap followed by an attempt to tear out his arm.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:02 pm

Sighing under his breath, Mark rubbed the back of his head and spoke up, "Yeah, ever since I was a little kid. The dreams were always different though. Different surroundings sometimes, different... creatures, but always the same feeling while I'm having it."

Shuddering for a moment, Mark added, "I've never seen other people in the dreams, but I would never confuse that kind of nightmare from any other."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:14 pm

Daisuke nodded, "Well, maybe we'll be able to help you with that. I know I wouldn't want those nightmares myself."

He offered a hand to Mark, "So, will you join our cause? Finding out what's behind the dreams?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:01 am

Shin jerked his head in the direction of the front room where Mark and Daisuke were. "Wanna go tell them you're joining up, get a plan ready so we can skip the semantics and get straight to kickin' it?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:57 am

Mark glanced down at the proffered hand before slowly reaching out and shaking it gingerly. "If something has been causing these things, then I want to help stop it, if I can."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 pm

"Good to hear it, the more the merrier, right?" Daisuke laughed uneasily and sighed, "Who knows if this is even the right thing to do?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:09 am

"Thought the plan was just beat the shit out of 'em, but whatever," said Abel, before hollering out at the other two, "Yo! I'm in too! Whatcha got for ideas?!"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:33 pm

"Would you pipe down?" Daisuke responded a little irritated, "We don't need Nishiwaki-sensei in on it, too."

"Don't need me in on what exactly, Daisuke-kun?" The faculty had suddenly appeared behind Daisuke, a playful smirk on her face.

Daisuke froze in place for a moment, "She's right behind me... Isn't she?"

"You've got it. Now, spill. What're you hiding?" Yuko got straight to the point of the discussion immediately. Her arms were crossed giving a slightly cross appearance despite her friendly expression.

"We're talking about a... um, study group, yeah." Daisuke fabricated a lie quickly, "The kouhai thought I could help them with their studies since I'm older."

"Oh, alright. That's a great idea!" Yuko smiled, clapping as if closing the discussion, "I'll clear out a meeting room for you upstairs."

Without continuing the discussion further, Yuko bounded up the stairs, excited by the fact that her dorm pupils had shown such an interest in her studies.

Daisuke frowned, "Ah, I feel bad lying to Nishiwaki-sensei like that. But, I doubt she'd believe me..." He pinched the bridge of his nose, "At least we have a place to meet up and talk about all of this."

Yuko called to the gathered students from downstairs, "Boys? Mind giving me a hand with these desks?"

-----Timeskip-----

The room had been set up after a bit of bickering between the boys about who would be doing the hard labor. Now, they all sat in the former top floor lounge, now converted into a small meeting room. While they had worked, the other students had made their ways home or to the dorm, whenever someone came into the dorm, Daisuke roped them into the chore of organizing the meeting room.

"Alright, first order of business, we need to gather what everyone remembers from last night." Daisuke spoke up to the others gathered there, "It may sound strange to those of you not in the loop yet, but we all had the same dream last night. And it might be the cause of the strange comas that you probably heard about at school today."

<So, basically, this is an opportunity for anyone that was part of the starting party (the small list in the first post) to join the group proper without us muddling through their entrance to the dorm and such, if you want to go about it the regular way, you can. But, this event is to shortcut the majority into the group if possible.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:20 pm

Yoshiya was slumped against the surface of the table in front of him, exhausted. I can't believe I actually moved into the dorm on a whim like that. What possessed me to do that? Ugh... "You could've at least let me put my stuff into my room first." He muttered.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:41 pm

"Quit complainin'," said Abel. "You shoulda got here earlier. Anyway, I don't remember much. We were in some room somewhere, we did some introductions. That's all I really got. Everyone else prob'ly has more than me, so I figured I'd go first. Who's got somethin' to add?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Mar 28, 2015 5:14 pm

Daisuke sighed knowing better than to try and correct Abel's rudeness, "Sorry, Yoshiya-san. It's just we're trying to throw together what we know and it was rather short notice. It is a bit convenient that you moved in today though. It makes me wonder if there might be some sort of connection..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:23 pm

Yumiko had just recently gotten back to the Dorm after another long day at her shrine. First thing was first however and just head back to her room to switch out of her Miko clothes and into something more comfortable. She was quick to change out of her outfit into something more casual; a white tank top and black yoga pants. She also undid the ribbon in her hair letting her long black locks flow free without anything tying them up, even if it was a small portion that was. Furthermore, it was quite clearly obvious on closer inspection that Yumiko was still wearing her sarashi.

She then came back down to the lounge after changing outfits to find everyone else gathered around and decided she would join them to spend some time with her dormmates. Upon approaching the group and hearing the conversation at hand, she realized they were all talking about the dream from last night. She had a feeling this would have been the case. And it just reminded her after all of her time in the shrine not a single thing came to her about what it could have meant. It saddened her she had failed in her task to help her dormmates.

“I hate to say it, but after thinking about it all day today not a single idea occurred to me about what it could have meant,” Yumiko said after she found a chair to sit in. She sighed afterwards, some Shrine Maiden she was if she couldn’t figure out the meaning of dream like that.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:20 am

Yoshiya straightened up when he saw her come in. "Oh, it's Yumiko-san. You think this is all connected, too? I still think it's kind of crazy. Hm..." Suddenly more attentive, he pitched in what he recalled. "I remember that the room was blue. I remember a bunch of names... hold on a sec, I'll be right back."

He stood up and ran out of the room, stubbing his toe in the doorway on the way out. After a brief second to nurse his hurt foot, he continued on his way.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:35 am

Shin currently had his hands pressed up against his forehead like the bill of a cap, fingers laced together and the cruxes between his forefingers and thumbs cradling his head nicely. Every now and then, he seemed to sniffle, despite not having a cold earlier. "Ahhh... I remember... something, I think. I remember impressions strongly in dreams, never what I see... I remember feeling something coming from my chest, and being enclosed in something safe... I was falling at the time, and others were falling with me... and we were being chased. I hate running from something, and I never forget the sensation." He paused for a moment. "It's a feeling that sickens me."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next