TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Persona REM Story

+5
Stormwolfex
Aesoth
Haar_Dragon
PsychoticDoctor
Zeldaman2.0
9 posters

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Persona REM Story - Page 7 Empty Re: Persona REM Story

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:55 pm

Abel was the first to comply. "Hold on just a damn second. Care to speak like a normal human? What the hell are you talking about? What 'mask?' What 'hardship?' What the hell's the 'Wild Card' and what the hell do you mean by 'paranormal?' And who the hell recommended us?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 11, 2015 1:40 am

Igor chuckled as was his manner.

"You will have to find the answers to those questions. Did you not come here seeking the truth?" The mysterious man grinned widely, "The paranormal that I speak of is the dream you all experienced last night before the Wild Card's power ushered you here."

"Do you remember the monsters that attacked you? Those are Shadows, human emotion, regret, and secrets given form. You'll find they are an excellent source of the answers you seek." The man paused again.

"Those blobs that attacked us last night are responsible for the comas that have happened in town?" Daisuke asked, digging for answers.

Igor shook his head, "Well, yes and no. They are responsible for the comatose state that their victims take on, yes. But, they are not responsible for pulling people into their world. A dreamer can't be a victim if they never visit the Sea of Souls after all. It's something that only one with the potential could withstand."

"Potential? Like us?"

Igor smiled widely, an expression that was more gruesome than joyous, "Precisely! Now, I suppose you'd like to look into this as you have already chosen. Allow us to assist in that matter." Igor snapped his fingers, and on the table in front of each other individual members lay an electric blue masquerade mask with a roman numeral etched into the brow. For each person, the numeral was different signifying their individual Arcana.

Daisuke reached forward and picked up one of the masks, "What's this?"

"A gift." Igor chuckled, "For when you wish to return to the Sea of Souls."

The man paused again leaving an opening for questions.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:10 am

Sighing, Yoshiya made sure to write everything down in his dream journal, for later reference. This was probably extremely important.

"Okay, first off..." He buried his face in his left hand, remembering what he saw on the card. For some reason, it was burned into his memory. "...What the hell was that thing? Don't tell me that was my 'mask'... And this 'Magician' thing, what's that all about?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Apr 11, 2015 11:08 pm

Igor chuckled eerily, "You are correct. That was your Persona. Your's..." He pointed to Yoshiya, "is a personal favorite of mine." The man smiled as Deborah, Yoshiya's attendant made her way to Igor's side.

"Jack Frost of the Magician Arcana." Deborah held out her hand and the small humanoid snowman appeared standing on her palm, "This is your persona, Master Yoshiya."

"You see the Arcana define you as a person, the traits that make up your being." Igor explained, pausing for more questions.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:53 pm

Shin let his eyes close, and looked as if he was dozing off, save for the slight twitches of his lips that happened every now and then. After a small moment, he muttered, "I see now... that's rather interesting. Another side of ourselves, the standard phrases we use, the faces we make at people, how we formulate replies... a literal Persona, given shape. Mine, Take-Mikazuchi... he was the first of the sumo, a guardian. Heh." He looked over at his attendant, Evelyn, who smiled but didn't show off his card. Turning back to the group as a whole, he continued, "This seems interesting... Can we choose to sleep normally without our mask on? And... Hm. You said that the Shadows would give answers. You also said that they aren't responsible. They can also only affect someone who has been to the Sea of Souls." He paused. "That means someone else is taking them to the Sea of Souls, probably ones with potential. Or is happening to nab people with potential. Lastly, they might be bringing people here so that they die in the coma. That's... heavy stuff. I feel weight on my shoulders already." He chuckled. "Emperor indeed."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:34 pm

Yumiko had been silent the entire time as the others brought up questions and Igor gave them cryptic answers. She honestly had no idea what to ask either. All of this was just a little much for her to accept. And she really couldn’t remember much about the dream aside from one fact that kept puzzling her and the scene in the Velvet Room at the end of it. So, she would decide to ask Igor about the one thing that had been puzzling her.

“Umm… Mr. Igor?” Yumiko began speaking up at a moment when no one was talking. “Why was I wearing a black hooded sweatshirt in my dream?” She paused for a moment before adding, “I don’t own a single one at all, and yet I was wearing one that actually managed to fit me so well.”

It never occurred to Yumiko about how mundane that question was… or how everyone would react to her asking a very stupid question. And yet after she spoke, another thought occurred to her. Yumiko could remember wearing the black hoodie in the dream. But that was all she could remember wearing in the dream. Anyone could see the horror of her realization practically crawling on to her face as she finally exclaimed in terror...

"OH GOD! WAS I NOT WEARING PANTS IN THE DREAM? I CAN'T REMEMBER!" and immediately cupping her face in utter embarrassment and terror.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Location : The Ancient World that I have cremated and seeded with Metal.

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:52 pm

Abel crossed his arms as he leaned back in his seat. "That seriously the most important question you got? It was a fuckin' dream! It ain't like you got up in front of the whole damn school in nothin' but a sweatshirt! And if none of the rest of us cared this morning, pretty sure none of us give a damn now."

So, my Persona's Pazuzu? Drives away plague but brings famine and locusts. Heh. Sure, why not. Works for me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:28 pm

Daisuke fell backwards out of his seat, startled Yumiko's sudden outburst, "I-I'm pretty sure you had on pants, Yumiko-san." The senior responded as Lillian helped him back into place. To his credit, Daisuke thought that he probably wouldn't have spoken to Yumiko about the dream had he remembered her pantsless.

Igor chuckled heartily, "I assure you were fully clothed." The mysterious elder lifted a hand as he spoke, "You will always appear as you are now in this world. So, such an event isn't likely to happen again."

"In fact, even I am unsure of how that particular article appeared on you." Igor's brow creased, "Perhaps that is one of the questions that you'll have to find answers to in the Sea of Souls. Though I wouldn't dwell on it, that answer won't make itself clear immediately."

"Now, I shouldn't be keeping you all much longer. If you have more questions about your power, I suggest you direct them to your assistants. And be sure to take your masks with you." He smiled eerily, "They are essential for your journey ahead."

Daisuke lifted the mask of the table and it disappeared, fading into golden dust, "Huh?"

Igor smiled, "Don't fret, it will appear again when you need it. Tonight, for example."

"Wait, tonight?"

The mysterious man chuckled, "You want answers. And time is of the essence, you wouldn't want others to be hurt, I imagine." Igor let that statement hang in the air, "You will be held responsible for your decisions after all."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:30 pm

"...!" Shin stood up suddenly, shaking off something in his head and then gesturing at Daisuke and Yumiko. "Senpai! Voice... she's probably here! We need to save her before it's too late, we need to!" Shin looked at all the eyes trained on him, then taking a deep breath, continued, but more slowly. "I... I'm not entirely sure. But we had a dream of coming here the night before that happened. We're back here. It's... it's real. Shadows pulled her here, probably, because she has the potential. From what he," he points at Igor, "has said, we can likely assume that's why. This is what we need to do: save people with the potential."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Apr 15, 2015 9:49 pm

“Oh thank the Gods,” Yumiko sighed with relief as her hands fell and revealed her face. She looked to Abel, and only met his snarking with a gentle smile as she replied with, “It’s the principle of it, Abel-kun. And besides, everything in a dream can mean something, so why not ask when the option is present?”

And then Shin began talking to Daisuke, and her as well to a degree, about Voice. “Voice…” Yumiko paused. It was kind of a bizarre name to give a person, but there were stranger names to give a person. After all, she remembered a character in one of her father’s comics had been named “Guess” for… some reason that she wasn’t sure of. The point however, was that someone in their school was trapped there.

“Well,” Yumiko began looking to Shin, arms crossing beneath her chest. “Then we’ll just save her tonight. It’s as simple as that.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:14 pm

Looking at his mask as it vanished, Yoshiya swallowed. "...Yeah, uh, you guys are sure we even can save her?"

Shaking his head violently, he sat up straight. "No, no, can't think like that." I don't know why, but I feel like it's what I should be doing. Maybe that's why I moved in here. "Yumiko-san is absolutely right, we should try to save her tonight! ...Or at least find out more about this. Rushing into something dangerous without knowing anything might put us in the same state as Voice..."

Jotting down a few quick notes, he looked at Igor, some of his nervousness still showing on his face. "So how do we save her? If we get her away from these Shadows, then will she wake up in the real world?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:24 pm

Igor smiled thinly, "This place will serve as a safe haven even within the realm of dreams. You may bring your friend here. Then, once her psyche has recovered, she should make a full recovery in the real world."

Then, the mysterious old man's expression became much more serious, "But, make no mistakes, these dreams are very real and very dangerous. If you succumb to the shadows here, you will share your friend's fate. Remember, you will take full responsibility for your actions."

Daisuke stood up and crossed his arms, "I already planned on that."

Igor took a moment, registering that Daisuke had agreed to the terms, "Very well, if you plan on continuing, you will need a guide." He gestured toward Daisuke, "Do you hear your power calling out to you?"

Daisuke clutched his head, falling back into his seat, "Tch, this... this is overwhelming. I-I can see a doorway. It's somewhere nearby."

Igor nodded, not responding or interrupting.

"I can feel a presence, it's got to be her. It feels familiar..." Daisuke stood up shakily and struck out his hand, in it, appeared a silver chain that glowed with absent moonlight, "I want to know for sure."

"Per..." Daisuke took the chain in both hands and drew it taut. "...so..." Another pull and the chain shattered. "...na."

In a brilliant flash of light, a silky black mitama swirled into the air in front of him giving the observing members a confident wink,

"I am thou, and thou art I.
From the sea of thine soul I come forth,
I am Kusi Mitama, the Wonderous Soul.
Study the truth and learn to seek it. That is how to gain knowledge"

"Show me our path." Daisuke stated, the words coming to him naturally.

The mitama disappeared, replacing himself with a 3D model of the Velvet Room, "You cannot progress without dreams..." The mitama's voice said ominously as the projection faded.

Daisuke looked at his trembling hands, beads of sweat rolling down his brow, "If we come back tonight, I can find Voice-san with this power. I can feel it."

<Note: I will provide introductory quotes for Personas. All you guys need to do is have your character summon them when they feel it's appropriate. That shouldn't be until actual exploration starts.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:01 am

Abel smirked, standing up. "Voice...that's the girl who fell asleep in class, yeah? She'll prob'ly be fine if she only fell asleep today...but still. Sooner we get on this, sooner we get to ass-kickin'. Anyone know what time it is?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:36 am

“Of course I’m absolutely right,” Yumiko began, proudly puffing out her chest. “We just need to try out these Personas we were given and do so some looking around wherever she’s at.”

At that, she felt something was off and turned her eyes to Daisuke, watching him have some kind of freak out. She was almost tempted to get out of her chair and move closer to him out of worry. Although, thankfully (for Daisuke) that Yumiko didn’t leave as Daisuke went on to suddenly summon his Persona. Yumiko wasn’t going to kid herself, Daisuke’s Persona… wasn’t as impressive as she thought it was going to be. Of course, she was quickly proven that despite its simple appearance it possessed a rather great power! A power that didn’t last long, but a valuable power nonetheless.

“Incredible Daisuke-kun,” Yumiko said in borderline awe of the map he had temporarily materialized. “We’ll definitely find Voice-chan for sure.”
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Apr 16, 2015 1:45 am

Glancing over at Abel, Mark spoke up, "I didn't get an answer to that very before all this stuff happened, sorry to say. Plus, with this place being linked to our dreams in some fashion, I wouldn't expect time to work quite the same anyways."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Apr 17, 2015 12:40 am

Igor looked at the group, surveying their various expressions methodically, "Ah, yes. Time marches on in your world. Farewell, until we meet again." The mysterious elder waved his hand dismissively and the group found themselves in the meeting room again, seated precisely where they had been before opening the door.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZI-TPH5cbo

Evening, April 4th

"How?" Daisuke sat up, looking at the mysterious blue door, still hanging in midair.

A knock at the door to the hall outside tore Daisuke's attention from the Velvet Room. "Everyone, it's time to eat!"

Daisuke jumped out of his seat, trying to make it to the door before Yuko could open it and see the Velvet Room's doorway. However, he wasn't fast enough as the door swung open with him coming to a halt before it opened completely, "Hey, Nishiwaki-sensei, we were just wrapping up."

Yuko stepped in the room, smiling warmly, "Oh, alright. When everyone is finished, it would be best for all of you to come downstairs. Don't expect this out of me every night, but I thought we'd start the year off right with a dorm dinner. I made curry, I'm sure all of you will love it, it's a family recipe." She twirled on her heels and was out the door just as quickly as she had entered, humming a tune to herself.

"Nishiwaki-sensei is in a good mood... Either she can't see the door or she didn't notice it..." Daisuke mused carefully, "We'll use the masks tonight and go help Voice-san. I know that if I'm in the dream, I should be able to locate her."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Apr 17, 2015 1:29 am

"Heh. This'll be no problem. How many of us are there, like...?" Abel stopped to take a quick head-count. "Six? Heh, I'm more worried about food. Any girl I've ever met has either been a really good cook or downright lethal. Place your bets, which one's she gonna be?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:04 am

Shin smiled and jogged forwards towards the stairs. "My nose never lies... and this is good smelling, at the very least! Let's hope the presentation matches what the olfactory senses are sending off, eh?" Shin hopped on the railing and slid down, jumping off, spinning about... and promptly forgetting Newton's Second Law of Motion, thumping right into the wall. "Aw fffffff... nrgh." Shin rubbed his head, sighed, and took the rest of the stairs like a normal person this time.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Apr 17, 2015 8:27 pm

Yoshiya stood up and stretched, yawning. "I don't think cooking works like that. But if I have to pick one of the two extremes, I think I'll bet 200 Yen that she's a bad cook. Either way, I kinda win."

He looked in the direction of the stairs, pausing for a just a moment before making his way over. "...I can put my stuff away later."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:38 pm

“Nishiwaki-sensei is making food?!” Yumiko exclaimed in shock, for a moment her eyes were sparkling. No one would know it from looking at her, but Yumiko was a rather big eater. Of course, that might have explained her wondrous curves and maybe even her abnormal height. But who was to say, really?

“Oh I bet it’ll be great, you guys shouldn’t be so pessimistic,” Yumiko said to Abel and Yoshiya as she left the room.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:22 pm

"Only time will tell," said Abel darkly as he followed downstairs, mumbling all the while. "So, two good, one bad, huh? Looks like at least a couple of 'em are the naïve type...awesome."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:36 pm

"Stop bickering," Daisuke laughed, "I've lived in this dorm with Nishiwaki-sensei last year too, she's a pretty good cook. Just don't let her touch deserts... She mysteriously develops the inability to read instructions when she tries to make anything like that. Last year she made Jello that melted through it's bowl while it was in the fridge..." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly as the group made their way downstairs where the table had been set with the night's meal.

"Wow, this looks fantastic, Nishiwaki-sensei!" Daisuke smiled, sitting down at the table without a second thought and beginning to portion food to himself.

"Dig in everyone, there's plenty to go around." Yuko chirped happily, sitting down across the table from Daisuke and serving herself as he had.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:51 pm

Yoshiya gingerly snatched up a piece of food, popping it in his mouth and chewing. After a brief pause, he immediately grabbed a plate and filled it up as fast as he could, a stark contrast to his slow, unenthusiastic movements before. "How often does she do this, again!?"

He took a seat, barely restraining himself from digging in at top speed; in his experience, that tended to lead to choking, and he'd been in too much of a hurry to eat to take the time to grab a drink.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:08 pm

Abel pulled up a chair and started grabbing food, most likely not even tasting it with the speed it was stuffed down. And in fact, he didn't. As a matter of fact, he'd never had any intention of tasting it, instead using his tongue to scarf it all down as quickly as possible, like a speed-eater. Anyone watching would have wondered why he was so...light.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Cremator of the Sky Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:21 am

Yumiko would find a seat, acquired some food on her plate, and then began to eat. The moment she took a bite, her eyes lit up and sparkled again… and a rather blissful sound emerged from her as she finished her first bite. “Oh Nishiwaki-sensei, its amazing,” Yumiko said before continuing to scarf down her plate, planning on grabbing seconds.
Cremator of the Sky
Cremator of the Sky
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next