TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:32 am

Rekoka: You're displaying immaturity and borderline sociopathy by not toning it down a little to stop this poor girl from going into shock. *Her voice takes on a slight edge* If you don't either cut it out or leave, I'll have to throw you outside.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:14 pm

I: Fine. -he slowly alights on the floor and releases his magic- Sorry big sister.

N: Uhhh... It... it's okay.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:22 pm

Rekoka: *Expression lightens up again* Was that so hard? Sorry, I just can't let it slide when stuff like this happens. I'm sure the master of the castle would agree.
>Rexial: ...<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:57 pm

I: But... it makes me feel like... I'm trying too hard when I'm like this.

N: Well... Maybe you could try a new take on it? Or something?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Rekoka: I'm not the one who has a problem with your bearing, Ienzo. If Nicole is alright with it, so am I. *Tapping her foot* ...Where's Blake? He should be back by now. The kitchen isn't all THAT far...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:29 am

Blake: -now back, holding a bunch of Jack's Links jerky- We have regular, teriyaki, sweet and hot, and, for the brave and/or cocky, siracha.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:51 am

Rekoka: *Shakes her head* I know we bought easily preserved food en masse, but why did we buy a brand name...? Ah, well. Come to think of it, shouldn't there be canned food as well? No matter. Nicole, what flavor do you want? (It's also strange that there were flavors to choose from. I guess if we're going to stock unnecessary food, we might as well have some variety.)
>Rexial: That's true. I mean, we ARE trying to figure out how to grow our own food down here... who knows? Maybe we'll discover new kinds of edible plant life. Such is a worthy cause!<
Rekoka: *Rolls her eyes* >No need to be a spazz about it, Rex. Aren't you supposed to be napping?<
>Rexial: Well, I noticed you trying to play matchmaker and thought I'd observe.<
Rekoka: >Just playing host, m'dear! You'd have done the same, just... you would suck at it, being a darkness-obsessed creeper with violent tendencies and wit that could cut warm butter.<
>Rexial: ...Shut up, I'm going back to sleep...<
Rekoka: *Giggles to herself quietly, then a little louder when she realizes how confused the others might be if they were paying attention to her mannerisms*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:04 am

I: You're either remembering something amusing, are a telepath, or are completely psychotic. In any of those cases, I think my interest in this place is... at it's highest (mustn't utilize my extensive vocabulary), and... I think I want to stay longer.

N: Teriyaki, please.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:23 pm

Blake: -gives Nicole a package of teriyaki jerky- And what would Rekoka and the small child like?

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Retconning FCK YEAUH)
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Oct 13, 2013 5:56 pm

<He wasn't there when Ienzo appeared, smart one.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:30 pm

<He wasn't? Well shit. My bad. XD>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:02 am

<Uh, Edgar? Yes, he WAS. He was there when Ienzo showed up. Then he went off to get food, and now he's back. What are you talking about? At most, he was spaced out and failed to notice Ienzo.>

Rekoka: I'll just have it plain. Ienzo, you want some? You're a guest, now, too.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:03 am

<Pardon my faulty memory, we only get replies in the main threads only every... how often, again?>

I: Uh... sweet and hot, please.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:38 am

<Not often enough.>
Blake- -gives Rekoka her package, and Ienzo his- Ummm... You ok, Nicole?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:28 am

Xavier stepped out of the inn that they had transported into and took a breath of the air of Nibelheim. It was winter and a thin layer of snow blanketed the ground. With a slight bit of paranoia showing on his face, he drew his bo staff and tapped it on the ground awakening the serpent witch within.

"The hell do you want?" The snake woman complained as Xavier turned the rod so she was facing him.

"Vector scan. Give me a blueprint of the surrounding area. Hostile signatures and the like are all I really need. I already know this place like the back of my hand." Xavier explained.

The staff hummed as several black arrows shot from it and snaked only the ground, "On it. I should have a full detail report ready for you in about 5 minutes. Give or take some time for security issues."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Oct 15, 2013 6:15 pm

rJulie landed on a nearby building, a large grin growing greatly.
"That was amazing..." She said this quietly and gleefully. She then crouched, reducing her profile. She heard a small beeping. It was Will.
"Julie, can you give a sitrep on where you are?"
"I'm on the rooftops, about... 15 minutes from you guys, going at 30 MPH."
"Any hostiles?"
"I see five." She looked at her sniper rifle. "No supressor on my guns."
"Ok.... Can you remember how to make a blade-like object?"
"That's a negative. Did I use that right?"
"Yes. Now listen; I need you to find something to use as an impromptu weapon. Something heavy and blunt, or something sharp." He said this as his power rod descended from the skies, gently sliding into its master's grip.
"On it." She then looked around, scouring for something, anything to use.
<What is the enemy armed with?>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:17 pm

<They are typical members of Shinra's Security Department. In other words, assault rifles/fully automatic machine guns and bowie/utility knives>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:12 pm

<And helicopter blades!>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:50 pm

<*Nod* And helicopter blades.
...Okay, not really. Only the Aerial Combatants did that, so unless they count as ordinary and basic - which they DO in my book, but in a military/security force, they don't - they do not. And I think the normal carry tonfas or clubs, too.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:31 pm

Julie looked around. She was pretty sure that she was the only person this close to the enemy. She realized that she was the factor that would cause them to engage in combat. She noticed a rather large wrench. She picked it up, and walked to the building edge. She saw three walking away from the other two, and she assumed those three were higher-ups. Julie then jumped.

"Ugh, how much longer till I can go ho-" The soldier's words were cut short with a strike to the head, a loud crack! being heard, most likely his skull being cracked. She then threw the wrench at the other soldier with great speed, killing the other soldier.

---Logic Processors opened up to 30%---
Julie saw these words pop up in front of her. Se then reached Will on her communicator.

"Will..."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Nov 18, 2013 6:16 pm

<I feel the need to point out that Shinra goons wear helmets. Striking the head wouldn't be the best way to stealth-kill one, since it would require an awful lot of force to break through, and somehow, I get the sense it would make much more noise impacting a metal or similarly hard surface with a metal wrench. Of course, Shinra's low-tier soldiers were never very good at their jobs, so even going Leeroy Jenkins on them wouldn't have been a problem. Thing is, those 'higher-ups' that just went by would likely hear the noise and send more soldiers to investigate.

I felt like pointing all of that out, but I really don't care if logic is applied to the situation right now. It IS TITAL, which isn't the most logical continuity. But, then, it's one of those serious situations where you can't just say 'f*ck it, I've got a Keyblade' and do whatever you want.

TL;DR: Shinra soldiers wear helmets.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:03 am

"My scans have detected a large concentration of human souls within the central hub of the facility. I feel like there may be some sort of intriguing scientific research going on within. How do you plan to proceed?" Medusa's chilling tone pierced Xavier's mind as he stood from where he had crouched waiting for the vector scan to complete.

The young man smirked as he transformed Medusa from a bo staff into a serpent sword, "With much caution, I'd presume." He leapt down to the side of the facility edging his way towards the fence that fringed its exterior.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:45 pm

Suddenly, with all the speed and time encompassed, Lei fell to the ground in THTNW's kitchen. Gasping for breath, he grasps at his stomach, coughing hard enough to spit out blood. His eyes begin to glow and burn him, turning a bright yellow. From his mouth pours steam as his body writhes on the floor, seizure-like, spasming utterly out of control.

In Rexial's castle, Ienzo grabs his head and begins screaming, soul-wrenching, blood-curdling cries that tear at the heartstrings of all who hear it. The child, though intelligent, feels his innocence being wrenched and twisted away from him, and he cries out not just from that but pain as his eyes turn a dark shade of red. He wails loudly, unable to control himself.

In Traverse Town, Aerith stops in her walk and leans against a nearby street lamp, her hand going immediately to her stomach as she struggles to keep her own cries of pain in check as she succumbs to tremors and immediately breaks out in a cold sweat. Trying her hardest, she barely manages to stand as she summons a Dark Corridor, and, holding her cloak tight, walks back to the house. Her own life force, as with Ienzo's and Lei's, resonates profoundly for great distances, with dark intents lingering with them.

And in the Basement, Zexion stand proudly, inhaling the combinative powers of the BEAST and his own pollen, feeling the power surge into himself. The gems he had placed inside of Lei, Ienzo and Aerith were taking effect, leeching pure life and kinetic energy from their cells. Finally, he would do as he originally intended.

And turn everyone in the House into Nobodies. Or kill them. Whichever occurred first.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:08 am

Starblade's eyes widened to saucers as he sees Lei spasming on the floor, completely clueless on what to do with the boy. He looked to Aleri frantically. "Aleri, what's going on!?" He seemed rather frantic, panicking at the situation unfolding in front of him.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Nov 26, 2013 1:12 am

Riku paused then in his wanderings. Something smelled...off. Or just plain smelled. He recognized that scent. The house now reeked of darkness. He decided to head to its source, the kitchen.

There, he found Lei, on the ground and clearly in pain...with the golden eyes shared by Xehanort, as well as Ansem and Xemnas. No, that wasn't important, not right now. Riku held back the hateful memories of Ansem as he rushed over to Lei's side and knelt down.

"Hey, what's wrong, do you know?" he asked. Obviously a better question than "are you okay," but probably still not a great one. If he knew, he'd have done something about it, but there was nothing else to ask.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 34 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28 ... 34  Next