TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 28 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:04 pm

Xiruk flipped over the attack, landing on his feet and glaring at Aleri. "Excuse me, but I'm trying to save the lives of everyone in this house! Would it be too much trouble to ask you NOT to try and murder me?!"

Riku watched Aleri's expression closely. There's no way he's thinking clearly. Xiruk's already at his throat, though...I need to end this before it turns into a battle royale. Ignoring Xiruk and Aleri, he chose to rush straight for Zexion, warping into Dark Splicer at the last second, the first attack coming from behind.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 28 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:08 pm

For a moment, Aleri settled into a simple enough mindset: beat Zexion and Xiruk to death, ignore Riku and the girl. Now that all the ethical problems were out of the way, he could concentrate on fighting a little better. His first action at this point was to slide behind Xiruk and attempt to bat him at Zexion.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Blake smiled.

"A traveller's last thoughts should be of home." He chuckled. "I wonder what the porcelain doll thinks." He jokingly said this to Nicole.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:03 am

Xiruk stepped forward and turned around to face Aleri. "...You're not listening to a damned word I'm saying, are you?" he hissed, pointing his weapon at Aleri. "Okay, fine. You want to fight with me? I'll put you in your grave."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:21 am

The keyblader wordlessly cast Firaga, launching the fireball at Xiruk and immediately rushing after, making another heavy swing.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:33 am

Xiruk batted the fireball into the ground, stepping sideways to avoid the (presumably) vertical slash and attempting to stab Aleri under the arm.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:43 am

<...It was meant to be horizontal, but whatever, my bad for being unspecific.>

The moment Xiruk moved aside, he unsummoned his weapon and forced his body to continue moving forward, capitalizing on his previous momentum. Summoning Broken Soul, he leapt at Zexion, trying to damage him despite how poorly that had worked out before.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:49 am

"Don't just attack me and then ignore me," said Xiruk under his breath, throwing a Strike Raid at Aleri.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:58 am

The Keyblader dropped into a Dodge Roll, sliding under the Strike Raid. To be honest, he wasn't terribly concerned with one target over the other. He just knew that only focusing on one would be a bad idea.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:54 am

NebulaGregarZX wrote:<...It was meant to be horizontal, but whatever, my bad for being unspecific.>
<The remedy for that is moar detail.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:57 am

<Sh-shut up and deal with that Strike Raid. Last I checked, it was headed right for fake-Zexion's face.>

EDIT: <Please? Also, if you want more details on Vita, I could PM them to you. Having a bit more leverage could make things interesting, since the initial attempt kind of turned out to be a flop. All it did was make Al unresponsive and aggressive towards Xiruk.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 22, 2014 6:08 am

The young woman winced but managed to keep her battle ready glare trained on Zexion as she prepared a spell, "I don't see convictions! I see petty hatred, lust for power, you're nothing but the shell of a man! A true Nobody!" As she shouted, Namine's fire coated hand reached up to connect solidly with Zexion's jaw. The memory witch released the Firaga spell letting the high velocity fireball directly impact the man that was grappling her.

Loosed of his grip, Namine re-summoned her keyblade, "Tell me Zexion. If your convictions are so strong, why can't they overcome me? A scared little witch who no one likes?" The young woman smirked defiantly as she held her blade ready for any of the illusionist's tricks.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:49 pm

Roaring in pain, Zexion reeled backwards from the fiery burst that scorched his face. Still in her stupor, Aerith lazily waves her hand towards Zexion, casting Curaga on him and healing him of his wounds before absently staring out the window. Zexion, deciding on a new course of action, smirks and steps forward. "You, child, are nothing more than a stepping stone for me, a mere roadblock. Your Keyblade powers protect you for now, but only from physical harms. Your mind, however, requires careful guarding." As quick as a flash, Namine and Zexion are thrust into a dark room, and Sora, Roxas and Ven appear next to her. They're smiling at her... no, smirking at her, twisted, angry, hateful expressions of malice on their faces. "Everything I know and knew about you was a lie," Sora starts off. "You tricked me and used my feelings for Kairi to make yourself feel less alone. You're sick and you disgust me, Namine." Roxas steps forward next. "You sent one of my two friends, my only friends, to die by my blade or for me to die by hers. Who cares about what was right? Don't you know how I felt? What that did to me?" Finally, Ventus steps forward, a look of utter detachment on his face. "Sad to say, Namine, but I think we should split. We married young and quickly, and I honestly don't know if you're right for me. You're always so... distant."

The Zexion clone watched with amusement as the two targets seemed to be fairly preoccupied with each other. Delighted that his attempts to get the odd one under control was working, he manipulated the image of Vita to start attacking him, as he dodged with ease. Floating them back down to the ground, he had the Vita image keep attacking as he summoned a book and used the pages to put her on the defensive. Two paper cuts on her cheeks later, Vita screams in pain. "Aleri! H-help! I can't fight him off on my own! Any of them! I'm strong, but... Ah!" Another scream as another page passes against her neck, scraping the sides as blood wells up and slides down.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:03 pm

Aleri's head jerked in the direction of the girl's voice, her shrieks jarring him back to reality. ...Can't she handle that herself? She was always better at fighting than me... wait, how do I know that? When was I...? Ugh. ...Hold on, that was before... no, nonono, no, that was before I...

He stood up, baring TELOS, and made a reckless charge for Zexion, with a yell rather unlike him. "NooooOOOOOO!"

She wasn't strong enough to take on somebody like this! I have to get her out of harm's way...!

The pounding in his head made it impossible to think straight as he thrust himself between the illusion of a girl and Zexion, defending with his Keyblade. "Get AWAY from her!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:57 am

<Apparently Zexion didn't notice he was under attack by a teleporting Riku...I guess I'll just pretend there was no Dark Splicer.>

Riku saw his chance. "Stopza!" he exclaimed, trying to hold Zexion in place for Aleri to attack.

<Hooray for KH3D spells!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:34 am

< >__< Dammit... Uh... he was an Illusion so it passed through him? .__.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:50 am

<I prefer "his author forgot about it while waiting for other users to say stuff." Don't worry about it, it's not like it tears the plot apart or anything. People forget things, especially when there's a big wait between posts, and even more so when something happens like there, were I continued going without mentioning Riku.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:34 am

"N-no, you aren't real! I know y-you're fakes!" Namine stammered as she tried to keep out the oppressive illusions, "I-I won't believe your tricks!" She cried out as she attacked Zexion mentally attempting to disperse the illusions by breaking Zexion before she succumbed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:55 pm

The apparitions before Namine all chuckled, and then took turns shoving her between each of them, like a twisted version of Hot Potato. Each of them sneered at her in turn before shoving her away in disgust. "If it's such an /illusion/," Sora mocked, "Then why does it feel so real, Namine?"

The Zexion clone downstairs chuckled as he watched the events unfold in front of him. (Too good to be true... the overzealous one is succumbing a little to the darkness even... I shall observe the results.) With a loud and obvious cackle, Zexion and the Vita apparition both vanish from view, and hide in a corner, invisible, and away from everyone else.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 pm

Aleri mis-stepped and fell over as they disappeared. As he got back on his feet, his eyes frantically scanned the area for either of them, wondering what had just happened.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

As she stumbled between the imaginations created by Zexion, Namine gritted her teeth refusing to utter a cry as a silent single tear fell from her face.

When Sora spoke, she was struck with an alarming amount of clarity, "You're just a ruse! Stop picking at my fears!" Stomping a foot and swinging wildly with her keyblade, she cut through the illusion prodding her. "Zexion! Fight like a man not a coward!" Namine held her blade at the ready, prepared to lash out at the other illusions should they attempt to move closer, "Stay. Back."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:19 am

<Jeez, got to remember what characters are relevant... ah wait, I know.>

Starblade watched the scene in the kitchen with a mixture of fear and guilt. Fear because of his confusion and guilt because he was unable to help her, his body frozen solid, pale white and unable to move more than a few stray twitches. He began concentrating, trying to command his hands to reach to the chain whips on his sides.

[Starblade: 100% HP, 100% MP, Statuses: Immobilize]
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:44 am

<freakin' hell...>

Both Riku and his Nobody froze and looked around. It was Xiruk who spoke first. "What, that it? Do we win?"

"No," said Riku. "This is too easy."

"Smell anything?"

Riku shook his head. "No, but that doesn't mean anything. Zexion is the master of illusion. It'd be no problem for him to mask his scent." He closed his eyes and listened, trying to hear the sound of breathing, or movement, or anything that might have been overlooked. Nothing.

Xiruk, on the other hand...well, he just started throwing his weapon around like a total moron, screaming various lines that might have been expected from a bloodthirsty warmonger of low intelligence. Things like, "Come out, you coward, before I tear out your intestines and feed them to you!" or "I swear, as soon as I find you, I'll cut off your head and play baseball with it!" The kind of thing that wouldn't make any sane person show their face.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Taking a few deep breaths, Aleri calmed himself down. "...I dunno what's going on. Do you have any idea, Riku?"

As his head cleared, he started to walk around. I think I still feel him in the room... but where? The room doesn't have the same dimensions as the island we're looking at, so maybe if I just find the walls, I can determine the limits of the space we're- OW!

He bounced off one such wall, rubbing the sore spot on his forehead. "Note to self: put hands out when looking for invisible walls. But hey! I found one, so that's progress. He can't have left the room, so if we just search around, we might find his hiding place."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:36 pm

The apparitions smirked mercilessly and summoned copies of their weapons. With Sora gone, Roxas drew Oathkeeper and Oblivion as Ven drew Wayward Wind. Both the Keyblade wielders charge towards Namine as the dark room echoes with Zexion's beastial laugh.

Downstairs, the invisible clone struggled to keep the perfect refraction of light constant, making sure to keep it even and level all around him lest the illusion be found. He inched his way across the room, hoping to make it to the door before casting one last spell and reuniting with his actual self.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 34 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34  Next