TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+8
Atlantis_Rising
PsychoticDoctor
EpicMasterMind
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
lethalityComplex
Aesoth
AKeybladeYouSay
12 posters

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:47 am

Nicole puts a comforting hand on Blake's shoulder. "That's gotta suck, not knowing your own parents... But I'm sure they had a reason for it."

-------

"Huh. Well, put simply, that was a form of me that wasn't supposed to exist. Now that it's gone, I'm back to normal." Lei finishes.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 13 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:43 pm

Blake sighed. "Well, I do know my mom gave me up for a reason, being the psychotic leader of a cult."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:32 pm

Grumbling and muttering to himself angrily, Athez storms into the kitchen, wrenches open the fridge and leaps forward. A few crunching noises are heard before he extracts his egg-splattered self from the mess he just made before repeating the process with the identical fridge on the other side of the room with much better results.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:38 am

"Psychotic cult leader? What the flying hell, man? Your life sounds like it's probably more messed up than MINE."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:15 pm

"Red Purgatory. Looong story. But, my adoptive parents started to go on business trips more frequently when I turned 13. The government basically said I was capable of living on my own. Then I started to get... paranoid. I basically got into shape, and started playing airsoft as a simulation for real guns. Then I got kidnapped, escaped, shot in the head... and here we are. And you're probably thinking I'm crazy."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

"Not really. People with fucked up pasts tend to gravitate towards others of a similar nature, and it seems like this House is full of them... If only the people who were living here originally." Robin speaks with a faraway look in his eye, like he speaks from experience.
Pell, however, does not catch on to this and promptly hits him in the arm again. "As much as I'd like to berate you again... you've got a point. But stop swearing, for goodness' sake!"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:06 pm

<Dammit. I mistook this for WBD. *Sigh* Please disregard this post.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:26 am

< I feel like doing some things with the things I had going in here......finally I know ....Admin I'm going to use some small insignificant control of Minato for a sec here>

The island where Lenox had fallen was dreadfully quiet and a chilling wind blew through the trees as Minato wallked through the dense forest. He was following a trail of blood he discovered a few minutes ago. His expression changed as he saw the pools of blood growing larger.

-meanwhile at the house-

Diryax strolled down the stairs smiling wide, holding out her hand and admiring ring on her finger. She almost skipped into the kitchen and begin making herself some breakfast. She cracked a couple of eggs and began to stir them up in a pan as tossed some bacon on a pan. A jaunty little tune escaped her lips as the bacon and eggs fried and she began mixing the pancake batter.

Smelling the bacon frying Xerna shambled down the stairs her hair ragged, bags under her eyes and a grimace on her face. Peering into the kitchen, seeing Diryax all happy and bubbly she let out an exasperated sigh. Sauntering over to the couch, she threw herself down and lay there.

Meanwhile, down in the basement Fifeyux was dragging herself along the walls of the basement trying desperately to fight the overwhelming evil presence in her head. She let out a groan, "Must....not.....let it......take.....control......someone.......help..." Falling to her knees she held her hands to her head grimacing in pain. She fell to the floor unconscious as the presence gained ground in her head and took control.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:29 am

<Now what the hell was I last doing here...? Riku's KO'd, Kazuya and Naoya are doing nothing...Sora's still sitting on the couch? That about right?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:35 am

<Kazuya is in Lei's room wondering how the hell he's still alive. I think.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:37 am

<No, that was explained. Now I think he's just standing there like a dumbass. Fact remains he's doing nothing.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:47 am

<Well e%cuse me sir>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Apr 16, 2013 3:49 am

<Apologies if I come off as an asshole. For one thing, it's ten minutes to midnight here, so...meh.

And if you're being sarcastic, well then, screw you too. It's the internet, I can't tell. Also, random fact, internet in Spanish is a proper noun.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:03 am

<You didn't, just teacher-y. By which I mean an explanatory tone. Which isn't douchey, it's just irritated at worst.

And I kinda am. Thinking of starting up a new RP on here if/when I get my crap together... but then again, I need to finish with Gavin/Robin/Pell first.

And maybe that HH RP as well.>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:07 am

Blake smiled.

"This may sound fucked up to no repair... but I wouldn't want it any other way. You, me, and the others wouldn't have met, I wouldn't have met my brother, and, well..." He chuckled. "I really cant see anything else happening, really."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Apr 17, 2013 3:52 am

Smiling, her heart feeling warmth like it hadn't in years... if ever, at that... Nicole smiles up at Blake and softly says, "And I wouldn't have mine go any other way either. I like you... I mean really like you. As messed up as we are, it's... it's comforting to know that you've had experiences like mine. So..." She trails off, looking at him expectantly.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:17 pm

"Yeah... I really don't know what to say."
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:24 pm

Once Diryax finished the last pancake and placed it on the table with the rest of the breakfast spread of pancakes, waffles, scrambled eggs bacon, biscuits and orange juice, she pulled off the apron she was wearing and walked into the living room hollering up the stairs, "Breakfast's ready everyone!!" Seeing Xerna lying on one of the couches she went over to her and nudger her gently asking, "You okay sis?..?

Rounding on Diryax and shoving her away, Xerna screamed out in response, "AM I OKAY?? AM I OKAY!!???" Of course I'm not okay... how dare you waltz around here all happy and bubbly. You make me sick!!" Have you forgotten already?"

Diryax stared at Xerna nervously and asked "What..what do you mean have I forgotten?"

SMACK! the slap resounded throughout the house as Xerna screamed in Diryax's face, "DAD. IS. DEAD!!!" before storming out the front door.

Diryax fell to her knees and held a hand up to her cheek where her sister had slapped her, a tear ran down her face as she whispered softly, "Of course I haven't forgotten....I was there..."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:55 pm

Nexus stood there, watching the event happen with wide eyes. He went over to Diryax, kneeled, and put his hand on her shoulder. "You OK?"
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:44 am

Huffing to himself angrily, Athez started wiping of the egg that had gotten on him as he started wandering around.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:38 am

"W-we should find Sukiwhat'shisface." Blake said this, his face redder than a tomato.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:13 am

The Sukiruscreen blinked back into existance. "NO, damn you! Searching for my place of dwelling will only endanger you, you foolish, FOOLISH people! The maidservants may look delicate, but they're all trained to kill trespassers on-sight!"

"What the hell are you doing?" A female voice said from the other side of the screen. Rekoka's face appeared, glaring at Sukiru.

"Oh? And you're looking positively enchanting today, now please leave me b-"

"Hey! You're talking to Blake and Nicole? Tell 'em to come over so we can all talk for a bit!" She said, clearly in a lighter mood than usual.

"No, no, NO. They-"

"What is the problem with them coming over?"

Sukiru glanced apprehensively at the two before pulling himself and Rekoka out of view, their voices becoming muffled.

"Do you have any idea how many people want to kill me, and would attempt to do so if they knew where I was?"

"Not my fault that you piss people off, Su."

"Yes, but... but...! May I not retain my dignity!?"

"It's my castle, dumbass. Relax, I won't show them the room you're in. Besides, I was going to entertain our guest, but I thought it'd be nice to greet those two lovebirds and make sure their date goes well."

"But I offered my services to them already! They are free to go anywhere they please. Why is it that the one time I try to be nice, I end up being manipulated and humiliated?"

Returning to face the screen, Sukiru regained his composure. "Fine. You may come to the castle, without being attacked or mauled. In return, I must insist that you NOT inform people of my location. Fair enough?"

Aleri, standing in the living room, looked at the floor. "That was too harsh, Xerna..." He muttered, mostly to himself. "I don't hold all that stuff that happened against you, but... it's hard not to start blaming people."

He decided that it would be best not to try talking to Diryax.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:37 am

Sora...finally, stood up upon hearing the slap and saw Nexus kneeling beside Diryax. "So...what exactly...just happened?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:42 am

Diryax looked up at Nexus and stood up removing his hand from her shoulder, "I'm fine...I just need....some time to myself. Honestly, I'm more worried about Xerna, this whole thing is obviously affecting her pretty badly."
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:57 am

Nicole blushes a bit at being called lovebirds but after a moment seems to enjoy the thought. "Well... if you wouldn't mind guiding us, that'd be nice... and we're not going to get violent, we promise."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 34 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 23 ... 34  Next