TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:22 am

Drake: *throws Dark Firagas with his left hand as the group charges him, Naomi is the first to reach him having run through the spells instead of having to avoid them*

Naomi: *stabs at Drake but he grabs her spear and pulls her in with it slamming an elbow into her side causeing her to cry out and tumble backwards*

Minato: Naomi! *looks to Drake* Bastard! *clashes with Drake but is kicked away after they lock blades*

Drake: I'll have a friend deal with you Wild Card while I destroy your friends. *throws a sphere at Minato which lands on the ground in front of him and releases a Replica of Minato*

Minato: The hell?

Repliminato: *summons a false Lucifer's blade and charges Minato who can barely stem the tide of his furious strokes*

Drake: *turns to Aleri* Do you believe you can challenge me? Commander of Darkness? *charges another Dark Firaga and throw a volley of them at Aleri*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 29 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:27 am

Aleri: *Calmly bats aside the Dark Firaga, as if he does this a lot* Shut up, you hurt Naomi. You ****ing pressed my Berserk Button, and now you'll pay for it. *Flickers behind Drake* And for the record... *Taps Drake's back* ...My Other makes a better Master of Darkness than your little "Commander" spiel. *Percussive force explodes from the point where Aleri hit Drake*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:36 am

Drake: *picks himself up off the ground* You don't seem to grasp my true power... *the room goes dark* I'll destroy all of you! *a portal is heard opening and Minato yells out then another opens as Aleri is hit by a heavy force blasting him off his feet*

Minato: Messiah! Mahamaon! *light floods the room as he continues to fight with his replica neither of them gaining the upper hand*

Naomi: *stands up, pained, holding her side from presumably a broken rib, a sickening crack is heard as it mends itself* Think again, ****er. *clothlines Drake with her spear and tries to stab down at him only to be knocked back as Drake kicks upward*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:11 am

Sammy: Hey Drake... *pulls out 2 blades made out of Aura Mithril, an seemingly depleted source from the OverRealm.* See these blades? They're the Blades of Phenomena. They're called this because they will never break, they can shrink and grow, AND ABSORB MAGIC. The other two are held by an unknown individual, who may or may not come here. My name is Sammy. I am 15. MEET YOUR NEXT NIGHTMARE. *lunges at Drake*

(origin of the blades)

*in the OverRealm, at Sammy's house, in the forge*

Sammy: ...Done!

Naomi: Lemme see!

Sammy: The 4 Blades of Phenomena! Pretty much the best swords i could make! I'm teleporting the other two somewhere safe! *telepirts the other 2 somewhere*

(at a grave in Subzero)

Girl:... Mom... I miss you so much... Who ever killed you, I,Jessie Couto, will find them and avenge you...

(the other 2 blades appear in front of her)

Jessie: ...*takes the blades* ...And I will kill them with these blades!

(karen's death explanation)

(on the way to the airport)

Karen: Wait! *gets run over*

(in hell)

Sammy: Karen...

<since Sammy and Karen are Children of Aura, they can detect if something happens to each other.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:13 am

<should've kept just the top part and skipped out on the origin of the blades, the first part was badass.>

Drake: *slips past the attack and grabs ahold of the hilt of Sammy's blade before kicking him square in the chest* None of you stand a chance!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:00 am

Sammy: *is sent flying, but lands on his feet, extends the blade by 2 feet, swings at Drake, grazing his leg*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:03 am

Skife: *sees that his slashes are doing nothing* OK. That. Is. IT. *a visible surge of magical energy emits from his body, a pentagram appears around his feet* *says a rather long incantation in what seems to be gibberish, then a flash of light* You're doomed. *his hair changes color from blue to pure white* You were doomed when you deigned the audacity to challenge my friends. *His outfit changes color* It's time to go back to the oblivion from whence you came! *his blades change to a gold color and several spawn above him* Blademaster Mode! *begins blitzing AntiRiku*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:44 pm

<Ohhhhhh, man, for a sec, I mistook Skife for Drake.>

Aleri: Ow... *Gets back up* Sam, if you had those, then why in HELL didn't you ever use them before!? I mean, I have the Ultima Spell, but that rips up the surface of the planet around me, and uses a helluva lot of power. Oh well... Urgh... Naomi! Do Cure Spells have any effect on you?! *Flickers next to Naomi* You don't look alright...
*Rexial reappears*
Rexial: You damned presumptuous asshole. *Points to Drake with Drakus* I'M the best the is, when it comes to Darkness. I know, 'cuz I've seen every entity of darkness that ever existed, and had all their power flowing in me at one point. The fact that I survived that makes me the best. Now, if you're done throwing meaningless titles around, I'm here to clean the place up. I'm going to erase you, you dumb bastard; there won't be anything left. Not a shred of your soul. I suggest you stay here like a good bastard and exist in Hell for eternity, or stay still, so you can be erased painlessly.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:09 pm

Drake: *laughs* You think *laughs maniacally* You can stop me! *dodges out of the path of Sammy's stroke* I doubt that. *glares as he glows a dark, menacing aura rippling from him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Rexial: Hmph. I'm sorry, maybe you didn't get the 'too big for your goddamn britches' part. You're full of it. I'm awesomer than you, and reality makes it impossible to surpass me with Darkness. The circumstances that made the the best are less than a one-in-a-million chance, and doesn't even happen twice in a century. Plus, you would have to be unconscious at the Edge of Existance while the event takes place. Unconscious, because the experience can instantly snap a rational mind if it is aware of what's going on. Also, the place is filled with monsterous birds that would make Sephiroth **** his pants and cry. I got lucky and WASN'T torn to shreds by any of them. So, since it's basically impossible to replicate the situation, you're boned.

Aleri: Rexial, stop monologing! Naomi, tell me, will a Cure spell have any positive effect on you!?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:44 pm

Naomi: I-I'm fine... I just need time... to regenerate.

Minato: *still duking it out with Repliminato* Aleri! Help Rexial! He doesn't understand what he's dealing with! If Drake can control something like this! *slashes at Repliminato* Then, he's got a lot more power than he's letting on! Be careful!

Drake: *cackles, striding forward* He's right you know. You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:53 pm

Rexial: Uh, no. I'm going to kill him dead just for the stupid pun. Trust me, I don't need to me whole in order to deal with this guy. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were underestimating my power, Minato!
Aleri: Rex, don't you want to absolutely CRUSH this guy?
Rexial: ...Good point.
*Aleri and Rexial become one again, letting Rexial be dominant*
Rexial: Now come, fight me. I'll tear you limb from limb. Come on, Drake. Isn't that replica Minato just to distract him while we fight? While I applaud the fact that you are smart enough not to take us all on at once... You shouldn't waste time. You should hurry up and come at me. Minato is going to beat that fake sooner or later, so you'll want to hurry...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:20 am

Sammy: *begins input for Bum Rush, tries to unleash it, but he fails epicly* ffffffffffffffUUUUUUUUUUUU--
Girl: Wind SynthTech: Repel! *pushes Sammy out of the way, into a wall*
Sammy: Ow! What the hell, you--
Girl: No time for names, that can wait!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:17 am

Drake: Hmph, that copy is a perfect replica. They'll be locked in combat until Minato slip up or I die. So, I think you're the ones who should press.

Naomi: *using her spear to support herself* He's right, Aleri! You've gotta beat him!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:11 am

Aleri: Oh, please. If they're identical, your copy has the same chance of failing as Minato. Plus... *His shadow creeps out and grabs the Copy Minato's limbs* ...with a little advantage, the REAL Minato should win easily. And before you ask, I know which one is real. The fake is tainted with your foul energy. Minato, hurry up and waste that faker! I can only slow him down a little! *Stabs the ground with his Keyblade and turns, drawing a circle around himself* I studied a little bit of Summon Magic, so I thought I would test it out.
*There is a flash as Aleri is replaced with a man with a Buster Sword strapped to his back, as well as several other swords buckled to his waist.*
????????: I'll end you. *Throws the Buster Sword at Drake, then pulls out his weapons, one by one, striking at him with each, then he picks up the Buster Sword, pulls the handle out of the weapon, revealing a different sword entirely, jumps, then slashes down. He disappears after the attack is finished.*
Aleri: *Reappears* How was that? I'm no Rydia, Garnet, or Yuna, but I can still hit hard. Now attack me. If you don't do anything to disrupt my concentration, your copy will be restricted even more, to the point of being immobile. He'll be a joke to finish off. Now it is YOU who can't afford to wait.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:24 am

AntiRiku: ...*still ignoring Skife* ... *runs up and slashes at the back of Aleri's neck*

Riku: Y'think it's about time we did something?

Isaac: I'd say yes.

Riku: Okay then. *jumps at AntiRiku* You ready then?

AntiRiku: *bitchslaps Riku aside and continues the slash*

Isaac: *jumps at Drake*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:02 pm

Aleri: *Stops the slash with his left hand, grabs the blade, and throws AntiRiku at the roof, cutting himself a little in the process* Stop bothering me. Go fight somebody else.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:41 pm

AntiRiku: *releases keyblade before being thrown then resummons it.* No *Stabs Al*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:50 pm

Aleri: >_O *Wrenches it out of himself, then, still holding it, generates a ball of energy in his hand and detonates it, potentially knocking Anti-Riku away* Sorry, I'm busy with this one. Can't you fight Skife?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:32 pm

Sammy: Listen, WHO ARE YOU?

Girl: I'm Jessie Couto. You're Sammy, 15 years old.

Sammy: How--

Jessie: I analyzed you when you tried to hit Drake. And NO, I'M NOT A ROBOT. SynthTech: Ice Shot! *shoots it at Drake*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 pm

AntiRiku: *ignores it* No ... *throws Al at the wall*

Riku: *backflips and dashes at AntiRiku*

AntiRiku: *jumps and kicks Riku in the head*

Isaac: Unleash, Djinn power! Granite! *aura shielded* Ground! *paralyzes AntiRiku for a bit* Vine! *slows AntiRiku* Bane! *Djinn smashes into AntiRiku, poisoning him*

AntiRiku: ... *not caring* ^Anti Riku was hurt by poison! ...AntiRiku doesn't seem to care.^

Isaac: You're still ignoring me, huh? Ignore this. Summon! Judgement!

AntiRiku: ...
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Aleri: *Hits the wall, kicks off, then surrounds himself and Drake in a barrier made of hexagons to prevent further interference from Anti-Riku* Ugh, finally. And I'm still restraining the faker, so he should be nearly dead, unless Minato's really being lazy. You had better kill me before Minato's finished, or you may just have TWO opponents.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:54 pm

AntiRiku: *attempts to break barrier but fails* ... *thinking* *rushes at Minato*

Isaac: No! Djinn Power, Flash! *Minato is protected by a fire aura* Torch! *AntiRiku is hit for defense piercing damage* Fever! *AntiRiku is wrapped in Delusion* Ember! *PP/MP restored* Summon! Meteor!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:47 pm

Minato: *smirks* Let's finish this... Hassou Tobi! *he charges power*

Naomi: Indeed, Hassou Tobi! *she snaps her spear in half and it becomes dual swords, the two rush the fake and destroy it in a flurry of strokes*

Minato: *steps into the barrier with Naomi* Make that three.

Drake: Tch, no matter. *Slashes at Aleri* I'll kill all of you then.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:03 pm

Aleri: *Falls over, bleeding profusely* Oh... wow... I didn't think he'd fall for the "I'm a badass" act for so long...
*Rexial seperates from Aleri, but they BOTH have sustained the wound*
Rexial: I'm out for real this time. *Teleported away*
Aleri: Heh... *Is back on his feet, clutching his bleeding chest* Sorry if I'm worrying you. Don't worry, I won't be a liability this time! *Cure2's himself to stop the bleeding and make it possible to fight, then summons both TELOS and Broken Soul, leaving TELOS on his back to act as a shield and heavy weapon* Come on!

<I have an epic maneuver involving twisting what little I know about Broken Soul's power to create crystals into something else I saw once that was awesome. Of course, you wouldn't know anything about that...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next