TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 28 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:47 pm

<Actually, when other people pull bullsh*t, I don't get mad. I just pull even higher levels of bullsh*t.>
AntiRiku: ... *tears off the grip*
<Also, he wasn't talking to anyone about anything. Anti Riku is mute.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 28 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:39 pm

<Took me a few seconds to process that Sammy just gave Rexial those Seals in the middle of my post. DUUUUHRRRR. Ah, right, Haar, that's what I meant. I didn't want there to be any more bull**** thrown around.>

Rexial: *Holding the Seals, recalling what Sammy said when he was taken to the hospital* ...I should just give these to Al. He'll actually know how to use 'em. Now then... *Resumes trying to draw Sierra into the Rift/Void*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:42 pm

<He was talking to Anti Sora.>

*an invisible force strikes Anti Riku's face*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:26 am

Minato: *slowly stands* I can't... stop here...! Messiah... *summons, healing himself and the others even Sammy's grevious wounds, smiles* Let's get Alice back... Then, we'll go after that b**** Sierra. *draws Lucifer's blade as Lucifer appears behind him levitating over his shoulder* So? *turns to Anti-Riku and Anti-Sora* Which one of you wants to die first?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:35 am

Rexial: *Flickers in next to Minato* ...Hey, you guys want to kill Sierra, too? I'm not one to deny you of your revenge... Instead, let's all work together and kill these bastrads dead, THEN we can have some real fun. *Summons Drakus* Minato, I want the slient one. *Rushes Anti-Riku*
Aleri: Rex! *Runs between Rexial and Anti-Riku , colliding with Rexial*
*There is a flash, and Rexial and Aleri rejoin. This time, Rexial is dominant, but has all of Aleri's power. This makes him a powerhouse, AND a speedster. Sucks to be Anti-Riku right now, I guess. Depends on what Haar pulls.*
Rexial: Alright, wanna give up? ... ... ...Talk is useless anyway. Just fight. *Shoots out three small Dark Shots(Watch out, they're the kind that mess with a Dark being's form!), then flickers to various angles and fires of several energy waves* Kougenijn!

<Haar, I'm willing to let Anti-Riku just escape somehow. I don't feel the need to kill off those two. I don't think those shots will actually destabilize Anti-Riku, since he's not Dark, but they'll likely hurt him a little bit. A little, insignificant bit, but still hurt. I think.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:48 am

<Didn't Anti Sora leave? When I said Trent was talking to him, I meant Anti Sora's voice started talking.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:33 am

Sammy(now healed and back in hell): lets go! what's the plan?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:04 pm

Rexial: *In the middle of throwing Kougenijins at Anti-Riku* Kill these two, then save Alice!
Aleri@Future: *Pulls himself off of the floor, finally restored* Right. I'll stay our of the fight for now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:37 pm

<ive been playing FF3 on my wii like crazy. see if you can find the references!>

Sammy: Time to put what Sabin,Cyan, and the others taught me to use!!! AURABOLT! *hits antsora's arm* DISPATCH! *decapitates that arm* and the finisher... BUM RUSH! *wounds antisora*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:12 pm

<Okay:
1: Refer to it as "FFVI", which is its orignal Japanese title. FFIII was a different game altogether.
2: Those references were stupidly obvious. Your whole post was nothing but you copying techniques from it, and passing off your possession of those abilities as having been taught by Cyan and Sabin.
3: AGAIN, you didn't do **** to AntiSora. Not unless Haar/Draco says so. And most likely, he won't allow you to hurt them with techniques that you PULLED OUT OF A GAME YOU WERE JUST PLAYING. Or ones you pull out of your ass.>

Rexial: *Continues slashing at Anti-Riku, somehow unable to tell whether he's doing any damage, or if he's missing*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:30 pm

<ok. Bum Rush was an ability Sabin had, right?>

Sammy: Hit me with your best shot!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 pm

<What? You're using a technique you haven't even unlocked yet? Gah... YES, it's Sabin's ULTIMATE Blitz command.>
<Rexial can't really do much of anything until Haar confirms Anti-Riku's reaction...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:36 pm

<i was reading a walkthrough, ok? the phantom train was confusing!>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:04 am

< I was going to be annoying about the references myself but Nebula beat me to it.....on the topic of references here's a fairly obscure one for you >

Xigbar: drunken (back on level two at no one in particular) Creation Lv. 4!!!

< Not even giving you the game it comes from or the characters name, try figuring that out.....winner gets one internet pizza of their choosing >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:29 am

Skife: Can I join? I wanna kill something. And by kill, I mean obliterate. And by something, I mean him. *points at AntiRiku* Really bad.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Anti-Riku: ... *deflects Kougenjins and ignores everything else*
<AntiRiku is definitely Dark. He's Riku's Dark form. Logic: If the Light uses Darkness then the shadow uses Light...And AntiSora left a long time ago? Remember when I said he melted into the shadows or whatever it was?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:40 pm

<Nope, don't remember. And is AntiRiku just not reacting to the slashes, or is he unaffected?>

Rexial: Huh, he's not reacting to getting slashed up... *Jumps back* Skife, he's all yours. Usually, I wouldn't let somebody take over my fight, but I'll make an exception. *Runs after Minato*

<EDIT: I remember now, but I thought he was just hiding.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 am

Skife: Heh. *wicked smile* This will be good. *begins slashing at AntiRiku*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Minato: *nods* We've got one left, Al. This is our fight. Just stay support and make sure Naomi doesn't get hurt.

Naomi: Huh? You're relegating me to support duty?

Minato: Yes, the only way I can beat this thing is with Lucifer. Stay back with Aleri.

Lucifer: Indeed. *his palms glow menacingly* This shall be fun.

*a monstrous roar is heard as something begins to rise from the ground, it's body is crystalline but veins of red hot magma can be seen flowing through it*

Crystal Titan
Hell's Last Guard

Minato: Let's see what you've got! *he and Lucifer charge the titan*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:59 pm

*Aleri becomes dominant, Rexial having agreed to sitting it out*
Aleri: Alright. Well, Support is important in a fight. I really screwed around with Xerna's head once with my Support; I was invisible, and she was fighting somebody else, but I kept using buffs to make her blows meaningless and the other guy's more effective. And I started raining fire from the sky. That was a fun time. *Glowy aura* And I'm ready to do the same here, if Minato needs it. Of course, he may not really want help...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:36 pm

Sammy: Anyone need help?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 1:19 am

Minato: *smirks* Don't worry. I've got this! *the titan's fist smashes into the ground next to him and he leaps onto the hand running up the length of it's arm* Lucifer! *his blade starts to glow menacingly as he leaps from the titan's arm and plunges the sword into it's chest* Let's finish this! *he jumps away from the titan and charges energy in his hands*

Lucifer + Minato: MEGIDOLOAN! *a surge of almighty energy courses through the duo and is attracted to the blade as if it were a lightning rod, with a loud, ground shaking roar the creature explodes*

Minato: *lands* Phew, that took a lot out of me. *walks forward to a door the monster was guarding* Let's go get Alice.

<Can you guys tell how badly I'm rushing this plot point?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:25 am

<Err... KINDA. It seems like compensation for how dragged out the fights with Anti-Sora and Co. are. I mean, if we slow it down, what do we even accomplish? May as well rush through, but we HAVE to slow down for when we reach Alice.>

Aleri: Great! Now let's hurry up and- Gaaaaah!
*Rexial seperates from Aleri*
Aleri: What the hell, man?!
Rexial: I'm out. *Teleported*
Aleri: Ugh... I guess I can't count on him for help right now.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:01 am

Minato: I don't think we'll have much of a problem from here... I think that thing was what was blocking me scans. I can sense Alice again. We're close. *opens the door*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHzhG_c6ax8

???: *is standing in the center of the room in front of an altar, Alice is on top of it*

Minato: Alice! Who are you? *glares at the figure*

???: Me? Why? You don't remember me do you? Has Admin erased me from your memories? *pulls down the hood on his cloak* I am Drake, Ven's son. Castaway and forgotten, sent here to burn for eternity.

Minato: Funny, doesn't ring a bell. Now, give me back Alice before I have to destroy you.

Drake: *smiles sinisterly* I'm afraid I can't allow that Wild Card. You see... *runs a hand down Alice's face* This girl is my ticket out of here. All I need is her power and I can escape Death itself. *summons a wicked looking blade to his hand* With this sword, I can kill YOU, Wild Card, and absorb her powers. Then, NOTHING will stand between me and immortality! *laughes maniacally* Twisted Evil

Naomi: *stands next to Minato, spear drawn* I won't let you do that! He saved me! I owe him my life!

Minato: And don't think I won't go down without a fight! *summons Lucifer's Blade* I will get Alice back! YOU WON'T STOP ME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2amTMsoui8&feature=related

Drake: Come then mortals! *raises his blade*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:14 am

Aleri: *Beside Naomi, summons a different Keyblade than before* Broken Soul! Let's tear this jackass apart!

[Aleri has summoned the Broken Soul Keychain from the other Aleri, across dimensions!]

Aleri: I have no clue how this thing works, but I hope I can damage him better with it!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next