TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 34 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Jessie: Yay! I actually do not know Sammy.

Sammy: Dont worry Minato, I can make some BioEyes, Sierra'll be okay. And hiii Alice! *laughs*

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 34 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:48 pm

Riku: *falls over* For the love of-- ...Al. Permission Granted.

Xiruk: O_O Sonofa--
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Aleri: Hellz yeah! *Jumps into the air and hovers there, like before* Gimme some help, Joshua! *Sends a flurry of lasers down at Xiruk, finishing with a bigger one, then repeats the process* This never gets old!

Aleri@Future: Samuel, even if you can make things right, you don't just shrug off responsibility for your actions. Why the hell didn't you tell us there was such a thing as mind-controlling slimes where you're from!? It seems like something that would be important to mention! What the hell kind of enemies did you make before coming here!? You're obviously not good at gettng in peoples' good books...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:50 pm

Xiruk: *clutching third degree burns*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Aleri: Here comes the finisher! *Pauses mid-air, then sweeps his arm down, calling forth... a tiny blue ball, which falls down on Xiruk. Not threatening enough, huh? Well, it's actually a supercompressed ball of intense, burning light energy. Suck that one down.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:31 pm

Xiruk: *is already unconscious*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:54 pm

Sammy: Im sure there was only one. And they're parasites!

Jessie: My analysis proves his statement as valid.

Sammy: How do you do that?

Jessie: The perfection of my SynthTechs have given me that ability. Well, i'm bored. Anything to do?

Sammy: Listen to a backstory. When I was in Subzero, my brother was there... under Nokir's control by those parasites. Me and Naomi killed my brother,being no way to save him due to his brain being filled by parasites. Then i was sent to the alternate realm,and i fought the Mother Parasite. I found out that the parasites could not live long without a host, therefore i made the conclusion that they were used rarely.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Aleri: *Lands* Heh.

[Gained 50 XP!]

Aleri@Future: Uh, so there's no chance of anybody who ISN'T from your world getting controlled? That would mean, Sierra had one all along... Are you sure YOU don't have any, Samuel? I do not know much about them, but I figure that it may have been able to reproduce and plant on onto you when you slept with Sierra.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:23 pm

Sammy: Thats where my Elemental Sage form comes into play. I may have placed the parasite in a dormant state due to the parasites being a dark creature. Me and Sierra doing it may have been Nokir's last effort from-the-grave plan to try to kill me.

Jessie: Sounds hot. *laughs*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:47 pm

Aleri@Future: *Hits Sammy on the head* You moron! If you're gonna do something stupid without checking all the details first... I swear, kids these days don't use their heads! (Even I was kinda stupid, but I was never this rediculous!)

<By the way, A@F is showing a slight inkling of ignorance, due to the fact that he wasn't actually there to see Sammy get pulled aside. Sammy wouldn't have had time to search himself for parasites before... yeah.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Sammy: oooooow! Besides, if I WAS controlled by Nokir's parasites, i would have tried to kill you all by now! Right?

Jessie: Right!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:06 pm

Aleri: *Silently listening in to the conversation*
Aleri@Future: Aren't you immune to it in some way? Or was it, you automatically force them into a dormant state, which basically stops them from controlling you?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:20 pm

Sammy: I'm kinda immune but, let's say that my... baby batter-

Jessie: >_< "baby batter"...

Sammy: AS I WAS SAYING, it somehow absorbs my Light, somehow going to her brain, making the parasite dormant.

Jessie: So it's pretty much--

Sammy: Magic. It's highly awkward to explain. So I wont go into details. You know how sex works, you figure it out.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:31 pm

Aleri@Future: So, you got screwed by magic. THAT much makes sense, and doesn't make you look like an idiot.
Aleri: Yeah, magic may be helpful, but evildoers automatically get really complex magic that we don't get to use unless we turn evil. And, magic makes little to no sense, so it's easy to get screwed over by it.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:33 pm

Minato: *facepalm, he then runs his hand through his hair* Did not need to know, thanks. And maybe you should show some concern for the girl that is very likely pregnant with your child. I was wondering why Messiah was getting wierd health readings from her. That, explains it.

Yukari: Minato! Is there a reason why the tv is on fire?

Minato: Yes, it was ticking me off! Wouldn't react to the remote again!

Yukari: Then, why did you LIGHT IT ON FIRE?

Minato: Wasn't my idea. Ask Naomi.

Naomi: What? It seemed like a good idea at the time!
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Aleri@Future: *Sigh* I'll fix the TV... *Goes over and freezes it with Ice2, then uses a weak Bolt on the remote, disregarding the fact that it may still be in somebody's hand* That oughta fix it. ...Oh, right. *Summons TELOS and twirls it, despite its enourmous size, then smacks the ice, cracking it right off*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:51 pm

Sammy: WOAH WOAH WOAH. BACK THE HELL UP. Sierra said she was'nt on her peroid when we did it. Right?

Sierra: *mumbling* yesh.

Sammy: Also, after the torture session Jessie gave her, she probably wont be able to have kids...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:53 pm

Aleri@Future: Yeah, great job with that.
Aleri: I sure as hell hope you're not implying what I'm thinking... *Dark expression*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:55 pm

Minato: Yeah... about that. Sammy, I'd move as you're about to spontaneously combust.

Naomi: *is glaring at Sammy*

*Sammy's sleeve bursts into flames*

Minato: *puts out fire* Yeah... She gained that ability when Alice came back, along with electricity. Alice can use wind and ice. And you want a professional opinion on it, ask Yukari. She's a better healer than I am. She'd be able to tell more than I could.

Yukari: Huh? Minato! Don't go drafting me again! Fine, I'll scan her with Io if she wants to know. *glares at Minato who just smiles cockily in return till her expression softens*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:02 am

Sammy: *panicked* Sooooo, anything to do? *quietly* help me!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:11 am

Yukari: I'll take your silence as a yes. *draws her evoker and puts it to her forehead* Isis! *summons her persona*

*the persona appears and a green trianglular light washes over Sierra and then vanishes*

Yukari: Yep. *puts a hand on Sierra's shoulder* You're pregnant and Sammy's the father.

Naomi: *the floor in a ring around Sammy bursts into flames*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:15 am

Aleri: You're ****ing kidding me... What the hell, man? Teenage pregnancy? Not cool... *Taps his foot* ...Yukari, couldn't you have broken it to her just a little bit easier?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:21 am

Yukari: Trust me on this one, Aleri. It's better to erase all doubt... Even that little bit of hope or doubt can tear someone apart on the inside.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:23 am

Sammy: *wakes up, screams* thank god! it was just a dream... a terrible one.

<goddamnit admin, message me before you pull crap like that! dont worry, we're still outta hell>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:31 am

< And you message me before you pull crap like that.... I have something planned. Yukari is wrong. It is going develop into a plot point.>

Minato: *is holding his head* I don't know... Yukari? Are you alright? I- I think something's wrong with Isis.

Yukari: Huh? *looks confused* Minato? Where are we?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next