TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 18 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:54 pm

Aleri: ...Why are there two Xions!?

<Note: He doesn't know that Shion is spelled differently from Xion. He also doesn't know that Mion looks lik Shion, he's just heard her name once, which was when Sammy was talking to Shion.>

<And when I posted that, it was still yesterday. You read that today, and didn't check the actual date of posting. Or maybe the timezome difference made it so that it WAS posted today, from your perspective. I DID post it close to midnight...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 18 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:12 pm

Shion: You must be mistaken. Im Shion Sonazaki, Mion's my twin sister, and who's this Xion girl?

greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:57 pm

<...-_- The joke is, Xion is pronounced like Shion: SHEE-ahn/SHEE-ohnn.>

Aleri: Oh. Xion is this black-haired girl who's part of Sora. See, Organization XIII recruited his Nobody, Roxas, and then made a clone of him. Since they figured that Roxas would freak out or at least find it VERY strange if it were made to be exactly like him, or maybe because of the lack of a fragment of a certain Keyblader's Heart, it wasn't made to look like him. Instead, it sort of absorbed some memories of Sora's through Roxas, and they happened to be the ones of Kairi. So, Xion, ([Clone] No. I anagrams to Xion, if you add the X) looks like Kairi, only with black hair and she has the Kingdom Key. And if memory serves, she got turned into a boy by a potion...? What the hell? The memory's all fuzzy, like a dream. Or, more accurately, a nightmare. I think, at the time, Roxas, Sora and I were all turned into girls by the same thing... *Shudder* I hope that was just some crazy nightmare. Afterall, I remember waking up from it AS A DRAGON. I bet somebody (maybe Riku) made me drink something he found under the sink to kill me in my sleep.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Sally: *continuing to eat, heats up some mashed potatoes in the microwave that wrre in the fridge*

*when Roxas gets to Destiny Islands, he eventually finds Irono and Xion, and the ashes of a paopu tee, behind them, and Xion is laying on top of Irono, both of which are half naked*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:27 pm

<I'm just gonna say it now. *holds up an egg* This is your brain. *fries the egg* This is your brain on Paopu Smoke. Any questions?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:39 am

Roxas: ...No comment. ...Okay, yes comment. DAMMIT YOU TWO! DO I NEED TO SHIP ALL THE PAOPU TREES TO THE REALM OF DARKNESS?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:08 am

Sammy: im bored, again.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:27 am

Aleri: Well, I think there are videogames lying around under by bed somewhere. I think I have a copy of Megaman X... Hm. I think you could go shopping in Radiant Garden, or maybe on Asylum. Asylum is a world that... well, I dunno if it exists in this universe. I should check the space it occupies in that other reality... Well, you could fight me. I warn you though; I'll either thoroughly kick your ass, or I won't pose any threat. So, your options are:
-Beat me up
-Play a videogame
-Go shopping
-Find somebody else to talk to, 'cuz I'm all out of ideas.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:31 am

Random Guy number 33126: Oh, oh, talk to me!

Random guy number 12345: *Shoots 33126* We are random NPCs, people don't talk to us!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:00 am

Sammy: Meh, lets spar a couple rounds,Al. No magic, no weapons, just hand-to-hand combat.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:17 am

Aleri: *Sigh* And those were my specialties... Well, I suppose. *Slides foot back, holding his arms outwards* Ready when you are.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am

<I just noticed this, Nebula. Who's that in your avatar?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:21 am

Minato: *sees the ensueing fight* *whispers* Hey, Trent, watch this. *sits down on couch presumably to watch with a bowl of popcorn* *begins charging Aleri's fortune arcana, locking him into 100% OP* Now, watch Sammy get owned. */whispering*

Naomi: *sits down next to Minato* You're an evil bastard... I like your style. *smiles,takes a handful of popcorn*

<Also, anyone notice the two references I made in the short? The easy one was Alice's final line. The harder one has to do with Sally's recent eating habits but I doubt anyone caught it. Did anyone?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:24 am

<Erm, I was gonna have Al pull a clever move or two, but end up getting owned anyway, but I can work with this...>

Aleri: ... *Shifts into a slightly different stance, eyes narrowing*

<Oh, that's my attempt to draw Rexial in MSPaint. I think it would've been better to make it a more close-up picture, instead of keeping everything in, like the backmost part of his hair.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:28 am

Sammy: Heard that, Minato. *Swallows 3 physical + pills, readies self, hits Al with a 180 spin kick to the chest, then with another one in the back*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:31 am

<I'm afraid I missed the references.>

Trent: Nice. *sits down next to Minato and takes a bite of his popcorn* Good popcorn.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:36 am

<notice I pointed out the fact Minato was making a BACON SANDWICH when Alice came to tell him about Naomi... the same one Sally ate later on.>
Minato: And you're still gonna get owned kid. *begins degrading Sammy's Strength arcan returning him to normal strength*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:37 am

Aleri: *Blocks the first with his forearm, and spins around to dodge the second, grabbing Sammy's ankle and throwing him at a tree* ...Woah, did I just do that? I'm better at this than I thought! ^_^ (Maybe I inherited some of the skills of my friends from my dimension, since they're not here. Maybe I have Nathan's ability with hand-to-hand combat?)

[Hax is now on.]

Sukiru: ...Hm? I didn't turn that on. Somebody else must have... Ugh. Well, I didn't want to see Samuel get hurt, by ALERI, no less, but he's taken some kind of physical boost drug, and he'll probably wreck Aleri even worse if I drop his Hax. Besides, the person interfering will probably just turn it right back on anyway.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:52 am

Sammy: Damn... (takes more power + pills) lets hope i can make a better seal this time... (creates a nulldecrease seal) Scouterbot!
(a green robot appears)
Scouterbot: Yes, Master?

Sammy: Power level on my new seal?

Scouterbot: IT'S OVER the one you put on Naomi in Onraaac!

Sammy: Good. Durability?

Scouterbot:200,000,000!

Sammy: Best seal made! Dissmissed! *throws Al into a wall*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:54 am

Minato: *smirks* *mentally* I most certainly will Sukiru. This kid needs to learn his damn lesson. Who better to teach it than Aleri? *stands and eliminates the seal* *vocally* No magic, kid. That INCLUDES seals of any sort.

<I'm assuming Sukiru still has a mind link with Minato>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:09 am

Sammy: Damnit Minato! Well, you cant decrease my strength then! I can take him down by my self... im a grown man...kinda.
*trips Al, kicks him in the ribs*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:27 am

Aleri: ...*Stands up, brushes self off*...Something's up... Hey, is somebody using defensive buffs on me? I don't remember being this durable... ah well.

-Rexial's Castle-

Sukiru: >Hm, Minato? it was you? Ah, I forgot to terminate the Mindlink... Well, if you insist.<

Aleri: *Cracks knuckles* Well, l'Cie how long this lasts. *Punches the ground, sending shockwaves of kinetic energy through it, then rushes at Sammy, unleashing a flurry of punches and kicks... and a thumb to the solar plexus, for good measure, before leaping backwards* ...I think my Hax is acting up... weird timing, though. Usually, it makes me LOSE any fights for personal pride.

<Heheh, FFXIII pun.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:38 am

Irono: *wakes up because of Roxas yelling* *sees that he's on the beach* What the... *sees Roxas* What the... *sees Xion laying half naked beside him* HOLY S***, OH MY F***ING GOD! *jumps up and starts picking his clothes up off of the sand*
Xion: *wakes up* Huh? .......... Oh, maaaan......
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:43 am

Naxwsh: *sits down on the couch* Oh, I wonder where Diryax is.....
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:00 am

Fifeyux: *walks in and hears Naxwsh* I'm sorry, but Diry is in a pocket dimension that I had to seal. Plus she appears to be under some kind of mind control.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next