TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:02 am

Naxwsh: Wha-......What the f*** are you talking about?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:07 am

Ffieyux: Well...It seems that an old enemy of Lenox's has gained control of the necklace that fused to diry's skin and is now controlling her. Their currently in a world in a pocket of this cloak *holds up an org cloak*, which I sewed up to keep them in.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:13 am

Roxas: DAMMIT YOU TWO! WHY IN THE HELL WERE YOU SMOKING FRUIT IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I MEAN, SERIOUSLY! FRUIT? SERIOUSLY, AFTER THAT I'M ACTUALLY FINDING RIKU SERIOUS! RIKU!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:30 pm

Aleri: *Stands back to see how Sammy takes his barrage of attacks* ...Hey, are you okay?

-Rexial's Castle-

Sukiru: >So, Organization XIII Member Number II: Xigbar, your daughter Diryax, and a psychotic lady named Xerna, are trapped in a literal pocket dimension?<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:39 pm

Minato: *eating popcorn while watching the fight tentatively*
Naomi: *same*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Trent: Do you ever wonder why fighting is just so damn fun to watch?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Minato: *shrugs* It fufills the human need for conflict, without the pain involved in actually BEING in the fight.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Trent: True. We are a very violent people.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:17 pm

Aleri: Hey, guys? Sammy isn't doing anything! You think I went a little too far? And why is my Hax on? I'm pretty sure there's some kind of rule set by my Author about turning it on for matters of personal pride...
Nebula: *Teleports in, Mega Man X style!* I'm making an exception, but only 'cuz it's Minato and Bob. Otherwise, you'd be beaten to a pulp by this point. Hey, Minato, I think Sammy's had plenty of beating already. Leave Aleri's Hax on too long, and he'll develop a God Complex and start wrecking **** all over the place. *Teleports out, Mega Man Zero style!*
Aleri: A what complex now? And why do I feel the slight urge to kill you all where you stand! ...Where did THAT come from? Man, I would blame it on something other than my screwed-up head, but I don't drink, and I never do drugs. Afterall, they have a tendancy to reduce one's physical ability, and I need more weakness like I need a battleship piercing my face.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:54 pm

Minato: *nods* *lowers Fortune arcana returning Aleri to normal*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 am

Sammy:...Huh? Dude, i zoned out! I sure as hell felt those hits, and i'm tapping out.

Mion:Shocked you're not dead? And good job!

Sammy: Yes , and thanks! Minato, I learned my lesson, now PLEASE call off Naomi!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:59 am

Minato: *evil grin* Nah, I think I'll let her roam. Twisted Evil

Naomi: *matches Minato's expression* Twisted Evil
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:01 am

Trent: *to Minato* You're a devious little bast*rd, ain'tcha? But I like that, I like it.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 am

Sammy: ****!

Mion: Back to the clocktower?

Sammy: Hell no, that douche Xiruk is probably still there!

Shion: He isnt.

Sammy: Well, i just wanna sit on the roof.

Mion: Take me with you?

Sammy: Sure. *pulls Mion close, teleports to the roof*

Shion: Wondering how old Mion is?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:06 am

Aleri: Well, I admire his fortitude, considering he survived me going Hax on him. ...Hey, Minato, are there any perks to being one of your Death Arcana, or whatever they're called? Afterall, it's not right to keep Naomi from death if she's stuck with nothing but her vengeance to enjoy. Does she get kickass, death-themed powers or something?

<Heh, ask the people from Org.XIV about Rexial 'spacing out' back on GFAQs.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:08 am

<what happened when Rexial "spaced out"?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:17 am

Minato: *nods* Yeah, she actually does. Most of them are inherent of the Death Arcana. Such as being totally immune to death and dark based skills as well as low tier fire skills. And, well. Naomi, how bout you show him?

Naomi: With pleasure. *summons a spear which manifests in her hand with two more across her back*

Minato: *summons a low grade Shadow (persona, not heartless)*

Naomi: *smirks* Will you please... Die For Me? *throws one of the spears skewering the shadow into the floor, she tosses the other two into the air follows after them, catches them and slashes through the shadow cleaving it into three parts and instantly cauterizing the incisions with dark fire, she turns, smiles at the two and snaps her fingers. The trio of spears explode disintergrating the shadow* And that's just a single skill. I've got seven others.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:21 am

<Xemnas blasted him to a place called The Edge of Existence, where there are strang bird-like creatures that are each equal in power to Sephiroth. He remained spaced out for two topics(I believe) before finally regaining focus and realizing, he was hit.>

Trent: Damn. Just... ****in' damn.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:33 am

<Yeah. It also had some side effects on him, thanks to certain events transpiring while he was asleep. And Xeromus spaced out, too, and was thrown into The Poodle's Stomach That Never Was by Aaron, then pulled out by Siks. Of course, all this is bouncing off, since you don't know who Siks, Xeromus, or Aaron is.>

Aleri: Wow, must be pretty awesome. ...Sam, was that fight fun to you? I just kinda... well, wailed on you for three minutes. I don't think anybody could find that fun.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:49 am

(it's now night and Sammy and Mion are on the roof)

Sammy: Al, I'm shocked i have no injuries!

Mion (laying down): Wow, the stars are really beautiful.

Sammy: Not as beautiful as you, Mion.

Mion: *blushes* Sammy, you always know what to say!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:52 am

Aleri: *On the other side of the roof, stargazing* Yeah, just keep giving out flirtatious compliments. Minato will be happy to oblige, if you want a little of that shock alleviated.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:58 am

Minato: *Sammy feels the lurking presence of Death*

Naomi: *appears on the rooftop with Aleri via a gate made of scythes spawning from the ground and her walking out* He doesn't have to. I'll just sit here with you for a while if you don't mind, Al.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:00 am

Mion: Leave him alone, he's just trying to be nice!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:03 am

< ????'s Castle, Pocket World >

Diryax: *sigh* Tell me, Xerna. Why are you doing this? Why help her?

Xerna: WHY!!?? WHY??!!?!! Dad left me in that ....that ....void dimension for years!!! And did he ever once come looking for me? NO!!!!
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:04 am

Aleri: Hey! I wasn't antagonizing him, I was just reminding him of the whole 'the guy who pwnz Satan is PO'd at you' thing that's going on. You better start trying to regain his trust. I'm easy enough to win over, maybe from my gulliblility. ...I don't mind, Naomi. I'm... I'm sorry for helping him kill you. I should've tried to help you come back to your senses instead... I'm hopeless.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next