TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:05 am

Naomi: *coughobliviouscough* Keep blindly trusting a guy who caused the deaths of two people cause he wanted to get laid. */sarcasm* And it's not your fault Aleri. The condition was irreversible. Once I was gone... *sighs* there was no going back. If Minato hadn't brought me back...

Last edited by Admin (Bobjtjohn) on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:07 am

Sammy: Now how the **** do I do that?

Shion: Well, I can feel quite a bit of tension here!

(Shion and Keichi are on the roof)

Shion: Listen. If we're all gonna be up here, you dont bring up Sierra, and we wont bring how it was Sammy's fault. Got it?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:12 am

Naomi: Let's see... stupid guy fails at using seals and uses one on a girl with an extremely dangerous curse. Without warning anyone of how fragile the seal is, he decides to 'get it on' with another girl. When the previous girl sees the tape of this happening and assumes that he planned on two-timing them both, the seal breaks. The girl goes beserk and kills a young man's little sister AND has to be killed despite the fact both deaths could have been prevented had some caution been used. THAT is how you did that.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:14 am

Diryax: He thought you were dead!!!! WE all did!!!

Xerna: LIES!!!! There was nothing to make him think that!! He locked me away and forgot about me...and you know why because he FEARED ME!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:16 am

Sammy: I was talking about gaining Minato's trust.

Shion: Should I stay up here?

Keichi: I am.

Shion: Im staying up here, then.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:21 am

Naomi: I'd start with not dropping high quality compliments for a while. At least until he's recovered from Alice's death. Other than that, you'd have to hunt down Orpheus and talk to him. He's Minato's Fool Arcana persona so he's the one that'd know him best. Although, he's usually not sentient often. Only when Minato needs him or Minato's asleep.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:32 am

<Whoever said Xiruk isn't still on the clock tower...what gave you that idea? I never moved him.>
Sora: Uh...How do I get back from here?

Random Gummi Ship (RGS): *appears*

Sora: ...Plot convenience! *flies back*

Riku: *DCs back*

Both: No luck, guys.

Xiruk: Eh? *looks at watch* Oh, would you look at the time? I think I should go back to tormenting that moron. *DCs to roof* What's up, murder magnet?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:34 am

Aleri: ...Yeah. Just let him calm down for a few weeks, and if a conflict arises, try helping him. Who knows? Of course, if you really don't mean to make it up to him, or if you're not really sorry... You're screwed. Sorry. Naomi... yeah. I AM oblivious. I can count the times I've done something useful. I chased Xerna to her base, and I healed people occainsionally. That's all I've ever done to help people. I do more harm than good. I went with Sam to help get the orbs instead of staying and trying to help hold the seal. I fought with Fifeyux, Rinoa, and Minato. I dropped a rock on Lenox and Fifeyux. I'm... not really worth the space I take up.

Aleri@Future: *Is where Minato is now* Hmm... Say, is there anything left of Alice? Even the barest shred of a soul? *Takes a pin out of his coat pocket* ...If so, I may be able to help the situation.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:37 am

Xiruk: Yeah, way to ignore me, Al. Real good idea, ignore the vampire who is standing right behind you who clearly announced his existence in the dead of night. Really smart, bro. *coughretardcough*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:40 am

Sammy:*pulls out revolver, loads holy bullets into it* This shoukd finish the job. But, this is your final chance. Even mention how i killed her, i'll kill you!

Last edited by Sammy.Just Sammy. on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:42 am

Aleri: ...I'm sorry, should I care about an asshole like you? Just go away, I don't wanna bother with you right now. If you pester us, I'm not sure I can guarantee your safety. Somebody released some kind of monster, and it attacks anything that makes too much noise. It's a really OP one. I doubt it would take any less than four of us at full power to deal with it, and if it comes for you, I'm not helping.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:46 am

Minato: *steps out of a DC in front of Xiruk, Lucifer's Blade at the ready* Holding one of my best friends at gun point? NOT how you get on my good side, no matter how much of an a**hole he is. *glares*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:48 am

Sammy: Tell him to quit ****ing calling me a murderer!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:49 am

Aleri@Future: *Follows Minato* Mr. Minato, please answer me. Is there anything left of Alice's soul? Surely you of all people would know.
Aleri: Eh, Sam, fire that thing and half of us are dead. And you'd be the first to die, courtesy of the emmissary of death standing RIGHT THERE.

<Al's slowly shifting from "I guess I trust Sam" to "This guy isn't worth trusting".>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:52 am

<THE BEAST could actually kill Admin, it's just too terrified of Shinjiro( Metalhead's character who's still asleep on the couch) to leave the basement. That's how OP that thing is.>

Minato: Honestly, I think the same of you. Even if I don't vocalize that thought. Now, holster the gun. I'll sheath my sword and we can handle this like mature adults.*holds up a hand to Aleri@future signalling , Not now*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:55 am

Sammy:...ok. *places gun in its holster*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:58 am

Aleri@Future: D:
Aleri: ...Naomi, do you think you'll get over it? I mean... uhhh... you don't have to deal with a physical body! Rex could show you a few little tricks to fighting without a body! Y'see, usually, people let their preconceptions of how they move and operate get in the way when they lose their bodies. I'm sure you could have an awesome time with your cool new powers, too! (****, if this cheer-up tactic fails, she'll kick my ass...)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:02 am

Xiruk: Uh...best friend? Are you f*ckin' serious? Not that I'm saying you shouldn't be but...since when does anyone around here actually get along with me?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:14 am

Minato: *puts away Lucifer's Blade* Alright, now I already know what MY side thinks. I want yours. *@ Xiruk* Honestly, most of my friends are total assholes and only some of them show slight human compassion once in a blue moon.

Naomi: Most of my techniques are inherited through Minato's compendium. I really don't need a teacher, just a friend. And you do fine there, Al.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:21 am

Sammy: Naomi, i'm truly and honestly sorry for doing what i did. I should have made the seal stronger. But i failed. I'm sorry...

Shion: What about Minato?
Sammy: Minato, im sorry about Alice... I'm going to the clocktower. *teleports to the clocktower*
(at the clocktower)

(Sammy appears)

Karen: Sammy! *hugs him* what ate you doing here?

Sammy: I dunno. Usually come here when i'm depressed.

Karen: Oh. I hate to leave, but i gotta go to the airport. I'm gonna miss you. *hugs him again, teleports*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 am

Aleri: Naomi... *Nods* i think I can be a good enough friend, in absence of somebody better...
Aleri@Future: (Minato, please hurry and answer me... don't you want to see your little sister again? Urgh... Hey, is he reading my thoughts? I hope not. I probably sound impatient... which I am, but I don't want to piss him off...)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Down The Rabbit Hole

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:35 am

Minato: *smiles* That's much better. Thank you, Sam. *turns to Aleri@future* There is a way... it's just too risky and we'd lose more lives than we'd be saving... *shudders suddenly* Of course, I wanna see her again! *punches the ground, putting a small hole in the roof which automatically repairs itself* I.. I just don't want more people to be hurt... to be killed. Sad
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:36 am

Aleri@Future: If anything of her soul is left, I can preserve it and give it physical form. I learned this trick the other day. If anything is left... I can gather it into this pin and turn her into a Noise. It's reversable, don't worry.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:37 am

<lolwhat Ate you doing here>
Xiruk: Uh...I could make them all undead so they can't die. Is that an option?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:38 am

Aleri: Uh, you forget that she's already dead.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next