TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:26 pm

Sora: *deflects rock*

Riku: I thought it through enough. See, while you were messing around with Sora--

Sora: Eeew.

Riku: Shut up. While you were messing around with Sora, I filled the room with Hydrogen gas. *pulls out lighter* One false move and we all go up in smoke.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:31 pm

Aleri: *Eyeroll* You'll burn too. And there's something you didn't think about. *Rock fazes back through Aleri... but this time, he hits it with Zero/One, breaking off a small chunk of it and sending hurtling with the same force(which means it has extremely high velocity) as the boulder, straight for Riku's hand* This. *Flickers behind Riku*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:34 pm

Riku: *dodges rock* Think I don't know? That's why I said we ALL burn. You wanna take that move back?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:43 pm

Aleri: Why would I do that? Especially... when you can't even use that lighter. Omnilock disabled Items, too. It doesn't matter how illogical it is, it wo't work. 'Sides, it's not like I'd get hurt by something so mundane as fire... You'd burn the place down, hurt yourself and all the other people here, but I'd be just fine. Seems like a dumb move, doesn't it? Now then... *Points Zero/One at Riku* ...Admit defeat or I'll beat you 'til you can't beg for mercy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:58 pm

Riku: Mmmm...I don't think so. *throws lighter to Sora* disable my items if you want, but it's too late now. Use it!

Sora: But he said--

Riku: He's bluffing!

Sora: Okay, if you say so...*flicks lighter*

*house explodes in fire*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:08 am

Aleri: *Magically contains the flames to Sora* While YOU were busy flapping your gums (and I was distracting you with words) I moved all the Hydrogen into two clouds: One around Sora, one around you. I'm a Mage, and the most basic thing for Mages is fire. did you think it would work? And now Sora is burning alive. Well, he'll live, but... *Darker expression* ...now it's your turn to burn in your own little corner of Hell. *Casts Fire3 into the Hydrogen cloud around Riku, containing the resulting flames to only him*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:10 am

Riku: *not even sweating* I...don't think so. *Strike Raids*

Sora: *casts Aeroga* Did you really think it'd matter if I got burned?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:20 am

Aleri: It was mostly to redirect the flames. It hurts you guys a little in the process, even if it's an inconsequential 20 HP damage. By the way...

Sukiru: *Raises Hax to 30%*

Aleri: ...*Catches the Strike Raid and crushes WttD in his hand, shattering and unsummoning it* You suck. Even if you don't feel it, even with Hax, oyu've just taken the brunt of a Fire3 augmented by your own trap, and I stopped you from burning down the house. *Zero/One is replaced by TELOS* Why would yo do that!? You'd rather let Kiel and Xeci die as this house burns than admit that I have you beaten!? You stubborn d***head!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:35 am

Riku: *resummons WttD* Well, no. See, there's this thing called EVERYONE HERE KNOWS ENOUGH MAGIC TO NOT DIE. Not to mention, that wasn't an attack, just a way to dispel the flames. That, and you don't have me beat. Nobody beats me. *Eats a bagel* Especially not the king of punching bags. Look, Al, I don't get beat. Sora, the slideshow, if you please.

Sora: Sure! *starts a mini-movie*
<Movie>
Narrator: So, I'm sure you believe you can beat Riku.

Riku: *appears on screen*

Narrator: Well, you can't. You see, he is a wielder of the Keyblade. Therefore, the creator gives him hax. Because of these hax, he can summon a Keyblade through whatever bullsh*t reason the creator thinks up, especially since it doesn't use magic.

Riku: *summons Keyblade with a magiclock*

Narrator: Also, locking down his magic and items together will not result in Riku's defeat, as the Keyblade's power can unlock anything, and can do so of its own free will.

WttD: *pulls out of Riku's hand and shoots at him*

Riku: *throws a grenade off the side of the screen*

Narrator: If a physical attack barrier of any sort is used, there is also Riku's alternative of summoning a Dark Corridor to send the target to a far off universe where Dark Corridors are unusable, as are those of light.

Riku: *DCs dark shape to alternate universe*

Narrator: However, Riku dislikes doing this unless he is backed into a corner, as he considers it to be overpowered.

Riku: *shrug*
</movie>
Riku: Care to give up now?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:46 am

Kiel: *Snore* I dunno any magiiiiic... zzzzZZZzzzz...
Aleri: *Flickers behind Riku*

*Everything goes black for a second before TELOS erupts from Riku's chest*

Aleri: **** you. No amount of Hax can stop a giant key through your upper body from causing damage. And guess what?

...The king of punching bags just owned you.

Aleri: The fact that I, being the king of punching bags, just countered everything you sent my way and managed to do this... even though you'll live, thanks to Hax, you've just been put to shame. Who will ever take you seriously again? Even if you were t do the same to me, all that means is you beat up a punching bag. Your rep is dead.

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:48 am

Riku: Al...why are you talking to the projection screen?

Sora: I don't even think he knows.
<That's right, Neb. I never said the movie screen turned off.>
Riku: Should I just DC him out of here?

Sora: Go ahead.

Riku: *DCs Al to a no-hax dimension*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:08 am

Aleri: *Obliterates DC as it forms, stopping it from taking effect* Now then, where were we? Oh yes, why you suck. You have no character here. You're just an annoying, overpowered asshole, you have no plot outside of the games, all you ever do is get high on whatever you can find, and you also forget important details like little six-year-old(?) girls being unable to use magic. I stopped your most OP move with my sheer power. Seriously, that's how it worked. My aura negated your DC. Man, when the hell did you turn from this... *Holds up a copy of Kingdom Hearts II* ...to this? *gestures at Riku*

-Rexial's Castle-

Rexial: *Shadowmelds in, humming* ...Hang on, who the hell are you?
Sukiru: D: (Curses, I thought I wouldn't be interrupted.) Er, I'm just another, uh... it's not important. I'm just borrowing your TV.
Rexial: Oh, that's cool. 'Course, they only have one channel each. ...Hey, those weren't working before! There was serious interference or something, maybe a barrier blocking it...
Sukiru: Oh, I just... well, messed with it a little. Point is, now you can see what they're up to... Mind if I stick around? The King of Idiots and the King of Punching Bags are having a fight. I don't want to get involved, and I do not know where else to hang out.
Rexial: Sure, I don't live here anyway.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:07 am

<Too lazy to read 4 pages... Anything concerning me?>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:44 am

<Not that I know. I think two pages of it was Al fighting Riku.>

Aleri: It's so sad... Meh. How does that even work, creating a DC to a realm that does not allow DCs? Wouldn't it be unable to open on the other side, preventing you from being thrown in in the first place? Bah, this whole debacle is ludicrous. *Unsummons TELOS and removes Vanish and OmniLock* We're getting nowhere. I'm not winning OR getting beaten up, so it's a lose-lose situation! I swear, I'm not fighting anybody as stubborn as YOU again, Riku. Still... I did manage to make my theory plausible. I didn't get a scratch on m- *Impaled by Way to the Dawn* -...eeeee...*Collapses, bleeding severely*

<Apology for minor character control, but I feel it's what you would've done anyway.>
<On a separate note, I feel that we abbreviate things too much. It sounds kinda... confusing sometimes. Plus, "WttD" just has no ring to it. "Way to the Dawn", now THAT sounds like something to kill people with.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 am

Riku: *pulls Keyblade out of Al* Around the time I moved into this house.

Sora: Besides, the last thing he got high on was legit.

Riku: If illegal.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:24 pm

Aleri: That makes... sense... Bleh. *Unconscious*
Kiel: ZZZzzzzznzzzzI'll... run a distraction...zzzZZZZZzzzz... zzzzZZZStockeZZZzzzzz... Get... ZZZzzzzRoschzzzZZZzzzz... safely...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadow۩witch Sun Jan 01, 2012 9:30 pm

<Hi>
Shadow۩witch
Shadow۩witch
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus
Aqua, the Unda Veneficus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:51 pm

<Shadow! ^_^ Even though I haven't been around long enough to know you, it's nice to see you. ...Why do I feel like a newb now? Bleeeeeh...>

Aleri: Bleeeeeh...
Kiel: *zzzzzZZZSnorezzzzzzz...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

<How've you been, SW? Good to see you back.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:59 pm

<Hello, all. Nice to see you back, Shadow.>

Minato: *opens DC and allows Orpheus and Ven to follow him through, Orpheus carrying Rinoa*

-Meanwhile-

Namine: *exits house* What the hell are you guys doing? And why is Aleri bleeding out on the ground?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:00 pm

< Because compared to Admin, Draco, Shadow and myself you are Nebula Razz >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:44 pm

Aleri: Got stabbed... Losing blood... Used up all my MP in a stupid fight with a stupid person...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:15 am

Namine: Let me guess, Riku? *castsd Curaga on Aleri*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

Aleri: *Stands up* Y-yeah. I would've won, too, if the stupid screen weren't in the way. Woulda run him through... Man, this sucks. Even though I'm stronger than him, better at Magic, smarter, faster... There shouldn't even be any contest! Bah, I hate this reality. I have next to no friends, I get beaten up for no damn reason, I can't do jack**** to help people, and nothing makes sense! Ugh...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Jan 02, 2012 1:30 am

Sammy: Glad I can trust some people with this me and Sierra thing. Riku, what should I do with the sextape of me and sierra that I stole from you?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next