TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 10 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:13 pm

Riku: Dude...

Tsuchi: Shocked You...recorded them. Doing each other. In a treehouse. Where there isn't any electricity for hidden cameras. How?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 10 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:27 pm

Aleri: *Wakes up on the floor of the House* Aaaaaahggh... *Gets up and stretches* Man, I'm stiff... Why the hell was I sleeping on the floor? Why did I go to sleep? It wasn't even dark out... What is this, the Reapers' Game? I'm not supposed to fall asleep until I want to! Is somebody messing with the fabric of reailty or something?

-Outside-

Rexial: *Wakes up on the grass* Aaaaaaahhhh... *Gets up and stretches* I'm a little stiff... The grass was nice and soft, though. Not all that sharp and pointy. But why the hell was I sleeping outside? And why was I asleep? I don't remember overexerting myself to the point of loss of consciousness... Unless that dragon really DID just show up and try to bite my head off. ...Naw, that was totally a dream. Dragons don't show up here... right?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:11 pm

Riku: Oh, look, Al's awake. *kicks him in the head*

Tsuchi: Does he really need that?

Riku: Y'know...you're right. Enough of his brain cells are dead as it is.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:28 pm

Sukiru: Foolish young man. *Switches Aleri's Hax Mode on at 2%*

Aleri: *Casts Vanish on self before Riku's foot connects, rendering him unhittable with physical attacks* C'mon, you can do better than that. Or, rather, you could if you were any good. Or played FFVI or IX. Then you'd actually be able to harm me. Now then, what the hell happened since yesterday?

Rexial: Hrm... But I DID hear something. Maybe somebody got stabbed and was moaning in agony, and my darkness-addled brain mstranslated it as a dragon? Hm... Oh well.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:47 pm

<I did play VI, just never actually beat it.>
Riku: Well the new guys were doing it. A few times. And Skife got them on camera. I just used binoculars...my memory is permanently scarred...

Tsuchi: Laughing So...Magic hax, go! *shoots Darkness at Aleri* Physical attack that, foo'!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:29 pm

Aleri: Pfft, I can take it, I have a high Magic Defense. Urf! *Is hit, removing Vanish* ...And by 'doing it', you mean...? The hell?! They show up out of nowhere, immediately after that soap opera-esque fiasco, and start ANOTHER rediculous problem?! C'mon, I KNOW something's up. My Author is tugging at my mind, giving me this weird feeling... Let's see how it translates.

"...ell... and die..."

Aleri: Go to hell and die?

"...tell Nao... and die..."

Aleri: Nao? That girl who was with Soto?

"Tell Naomi and you die."

Aleri: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh- who's Naomi?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:33 pm

Sora: One of the noobs.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:42 pm

Aleri: 'Kay.
Rexial: *Shadowmelds in, somehow having heard the whole thing* I knew teenage girls were nothing but trouble. I should tell this Naomi person right now... Honesty is the best policy. Of course, I prioritize my own entertainment over the well-being of you people, so I think I'll let this go on a bit longer. I'll probably tell her at a critical moment... and it will seriously screw Sammy over. He's totally ****ed, literraly and figuratively.
Aleri: Uh, Rex? Should you really be interfering? Remember the LAST time you-?
Rexial: This time, I have no intention of helping people. I'll probably end up saving the world with my ill-intentioned meddling, knowing how my life works.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:51 pm

Riku: Well, me telling people won't do much, I can just hax my way through life.

Tsuchi: And...I have armor. That is the extent of my defense. Easily ignorable armor.

Riku: But when I got your back, we'll be fine.

Tsuchi: Ah, true that.

Riku: Dude, stop talking like a freaking drug dealer in New York.

Tsuchi: But they're so fun to make fun of!

Riku: Eh, true.

Sora: Guys?

Riku: Eh?

Sora: I...could probably beat every one of you in a fight one-on-one.

Riku: ...Except me, because I have hax.

Me: *across dimensional wall* Courtesy of me!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:04 pm

Trent: *hanging by his legs from a DC in front of Riku* You have hax, I have a gun. You die, futha mucka.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:07 pm

Riku: I have a Dark Shield and a Reflega spell. Your bullet goes bye-bye, futha mucka.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:10 pm

Aleri: I have less defined Hax, since I'm an OC, which means I'm not in a game, so my power can't be put on a scale the same as yours. Technically, you should be at Level 90 or so, and I'm at Level 12. And yet, I can survive anything you throw at me.
Rexial: I'm DESIGNED to say "Power Levels are bull****" with my fighting style. I don't care how powerful anybody is. I can win any fight, or lose any fight, and it won't take any stupid "I suddenly got stronger!" or "I was weakened..." hackneyed plot device for me to win or lose against the toughest or weakest opponents.
Kiel: *Snoring on the couch, oblivious to the situation*
Rexial: And who says it would affect you if I spoke up? If I wanted you beaten up, I would... well, do it myself. Of course, I'm a ****, so I'm willing to toy with people's emotions for my own amusement.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:13 pm

Riku: Oh? You want to prove that theory, Mr. Original?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:16 pm

Trent: I don't have a gun anyway. *looks up* How am I hanging from this? *falls on head* Ouch. So did I hear something about people doing it? I assume that by "it" you mean what I think you mean.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:20 pm

Riku: Yes, by "it" I mean the process by which some people have children. And the new recruits did it. Well, two of 'em. Me and Rex are arguing over whether it would matter if he told the third one.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:23 pm

Trent: Wait, what do you mean some people? Are you implying that you know someone who reproduces asexually? Because if so, that is awesome.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:25 pm

Rexial: Riku, I was telling you that it doesn't make any difference to YOU. To THEM, it's a differnet story. Could tear their friendship apart.
Aleri: I'm willing to test my theory anytime, jackass.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:26 pm

Riku: I meant some people choose to have children. As in some people do it without choosing to have chldren. But yes, my cousin Carl from the Land of Racist Nuclear Weapon Developers reproduces asexually. And as for you, Al. Let's go, right now. *summons WttD* Hack this.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:43 pm

Aleri: *Shakes head* Dumbass... *Casts Vanish, then Omnilock* ...And now, I am impossible to hit. your magic and items, everything but physical attacks, has been locked. And it doesn't wear off until the fight ends. And now, since Vanish is a one-way thing, I can wail on you constantly while your stirkes do nothing. *Summons Zero/One* Game Over.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:45 pm

Riku: Yeah, don't think so. I believe this should do it. *snaps fingers*

Sora: *casts Firaga from behind Aleri*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:50 pm

Sammy: *Jacks videp tape* should i keep it or burn it? And tell her and i kill you and make sure you dont have an after life in any known religion!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:58 pm

Tsuchi: Well, I could always stab it for you.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:01 pm

Aleri: *Flickers and appears behind Sora* Bad move. *Lashes out at Sora with his Keyblade*

Rexial: Who, me? >:D You can't stop me, I have real estate! You're a real fool if you think you can even harm me. I STILL haven't figured out how to die. Besides, I can be out of here before you can blink, thanks to Dark Corridors and, more useful in the situation and my personal fav, Shadowmelding. Just try and stop me, little Sammy. ...Don't get me wrong, I'm not about to tell her... but if you just tell her yourself and be honest going forward, Maomi may decide to let you live. If not, I'll eventually tell her myself. Of course, I'm a shadow. You won't catch me telling her unless you stay with her 24/7.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Sora: *jumps off Aleri's weapon and flips behind him* ...*blink* How did I just do that?

Riku: *throws a large rock at Aleri* Physical my foot.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Dec 31, 2011 11:18 pm

Aleri: Tch. *Rock fazes through Aleri and hits Sora instead* You didn't think that one through, did you?

Rexial: Now then, if you'll excuse me, little Sammy, I'm going to escape unhindered by your antics. Heh... good luck trying to stop me. *Shadowmelds away*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next