TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:34 am

Naomi: *squeals with joy* THANK YOU! *hugs him*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:37 am

Irono: So, uh, where is he?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:41 am

Naomi: Somewhere in the house, probably his room or the living room.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:47 am

Irono: Uh, you're going to have to be more specific. There are like, hundreds of rooms in this house. His name in big red letters on the door our something?
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 am

Naomi: His name is on the door. I cant remember the floor, though. If he's not in his room or the living room, check in any room that could be used for training. I'm not saying he's a exercise nut, he just practices MMA.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:11 am

Irono: Oh, okay. *pops in and out of DCs until he finds Sammy's room* *knocks on the door*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:25 pm

<I'mma make it fast, Living Room>
Riku: Uh...okay...Well...Riku.

Tsuchi: Tsuchi.

Sora: Keyblade M--

Riku: If you say Master, I swear I will cut out your intestines.

Sora: Shocked ...Sora.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Naomi: Thanks Irono.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:59 pm

Aleri: Riku, Sora's kicked your ass before. Unless he's gotten a lot WEAKER, he could still do it. And don't make me **** up your abilities. I learned Omnilock, which prevents you from using any of your abilities, or even using items. I wouldn't piss off a Keybade-Master-to-be if I were you. *Comes to a decision and casts Cure2 on Kiel*
Kiel: O_o ... ^_^ I-I'm fully healed! Thanks! ...Wait, who are those guys? And when did they show up?
Aleri: Huh? Them? ...Who ARE they anyway? *Breaks into the conversation with Naomi* Hey, sorry to interrupt, but who are you guys? Please don't say you're some ind of villainous group... I'm still sore from my failure to stop the LAST one.

<I'd rather avoid ANY amount of graphic-ness with the sex scenes. Bob is lenient, but I don't quite know his limits.>
<My characters are all single, but for their own reasons. Al's too busy trying to build and maintain self-confidence(and he's not doing well with it), Rex's an entity of PURE darkness, and he's slightly paranoid of females. He thinks they're all out to steal his wallet or stab him, if they hit on him. Sukiru is a computer program obsessed with his own reality. Aleri@Future(he came back through time, trying to find a particular point in time, but he ended up here) is already married, and is about 37 years old.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:07 pm

Riku: ...Sora, have you gotten any stronger?

Sora: Not distinctly.

Riku: I have. Case-in-point, *Dark Form* Drive Form of my own.

Tsuchi: And I'm here too.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Aleri: Tsuchi, I hve no idea what your abilities are, since I didn't look at your character sheet, but I guess you use mostly physical attacks. ...Which I can circumvent. Do you really wanna fight for some jackass you met five minutes ago? Even Kiel here doubts Rexial, who saved him from a fate worse than yours. Even if you were saved by Riku, you shoudn't trust everyone so easily. *Red aura returns* If you wanna fight, let's take this outside. I wouldn't want to splatter you all over the nice, clean floor.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:15 pm

<I'm back! How's everyone doing? And greeting to our new member.>

Minato: *nods* We should go. As much as it pains me, we should take Rinoa with us. She might be in danger here while Diryax is still posessed. *summons Orpheus*

Orpheus: *picks up Rinoa* Let's get out of here. We've gotta find Lenox.

Ven: *nods* For sure. *summons DC*

---Meanwhile---
Admin: *appears out of DC behind the new arrivals* Hello, and welcome the THTNW. Who may you all be?

<Sammy, any questions you got can be sent my way via PM. It's one of the features in our top bar near the site logo.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Tsuchi: Whatever you say, buddy. *walks outside* Dark, light, fire, water, elec...Throw whatever you want at me. *Dons Dark Armor* I can take it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:21 pm

<thanks!>

(In Sammy's Room...)

Sammy:Come in.

(Irono enters)

Irono: You know Naomi?

Sammy: Yeah, but I sure as hell dont know YOU. Name?

Irono: Name's Irono. Naomi wants me to ask you a question for her. Do you like her?
Sammy: Maybe! *blushes* Yes...
Irono: 'Kay. *leaves*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:24 pm

<...Rule Numbers 1, 5, and 37, no controling other peoples' characters. Rule numbers 2, 89, and 365-A, No doing things before others have time to react.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:28 pm

<There's one thing I should point out to you Sammy. You can't control other people's characters unless they tell you they can. I'll let it slide since you're new but just make sure you don't do that after this post alright?>

Admin: Yes, please continue to IGNORE the single most powerful being in your universe. That's intelligent. *is leaning on the wall of Sammy's room suddenly* Who are you? State your name and all powers that you posess.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:31 pm

<okay.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:32 pm

< Cool ANd the royal ruler of dracoknights does it again. Cool >
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:59 pm

<THTNW>

Lenox: *walks out of a DC in the living room carrying Fifeyux piggy back* Let's get you to our room so you can rest. *enters his room on the first floor of the house an lays down on the bed with fifeyux*

< Pocket World >

Diryax: *struggling violently against bindings but to no avail*

Rinoa: Thanks....regret.....behaved....Xerna....with.....true evil....
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:08 pm

-Rexial's Castle-
Sukiru: >Xerna? Wasn't that the person Aleri chased from St. Ansem's?<

-THTNW-
Aleri: ...Sorry, Tsu, that was directed at Riku. I only threaten people who constantly piss me off, like Riku here. You haven't made any real impression on me, so I can't form much of an opinion. Riku, you can go die. It would save me the trouble of beating you up... Or we could let the matter rest, and get back to what the hell is going on. Do you two know anything about what's up with Fife and Minato? And Xigbar? *Sees Fifeyux and Lenox enter* Oh, guys! Sorry I wasn't very helpful, but at least you're back. *Walks past Riku and Tsuchi to gather intel from the others*
Kiel: ...Uhh... Hi! (Mr. Al, don't leave me alone with the strange silver-haired guy and his spiky-armored friend!)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:44 am

Riku: Whatever. I'll be back, gotta go buy some dope...I mean...get some rope. Yeah, that's it. We're building a rope ladder.

Tsuchi: Why?

Riku: *whispering at Tsuchi* SO we can smoke in a treehouse.

Tsuchi: Ah.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:57 am

Aleri: Hey, anybody learn about what's going on?
??????: >Yes, that Xerna is behind this, apparently.<
Aleri: ...Did anybody else hear that?
Aleri: Seriously, I'm a little worried about my sanity.
??????: >Bah, it's not that you're insane. I'm projecting my voice to you. I dunno if anybody else is hearing this, I'm not trying to prevent myself from being heard by others... Well, I'm just giving you the info I heard from Minato. I'm... kinda talking to him too.<
Aleri: Like a three-way phone call?
??????: >Well, n-no, not exactly. You two hearm me, I hear you both, but you don't hear each other. Minato probably thinks I'm talking to myself or something.<
Aleri: ...Well, thanks for the info. ...Wait, Xerna!? The lady I chased from St. Ansem's?! *Hangs head* ...Which is destroyed, now...
??????: >Actually, the St. Ansem's Hospital is undamaged. Whatever was meant to destroy it was headed off by somebody else.<
Aleri: Really?! Awesome!
??????: >Well, try not to get killed, you may be able to help somehow. ...No, no, you're not helping them. They would only be hindered. Well, just talk to all the new people and make a few friends, okay? Man, you talk about so many people who don't seem to exist, being your friends...<
Aleri: Dispatch, Siks, Susan, Kotank, and all the others, they're real! I swear!
??????: >...This arguement is useless. Talk to people. Act like it's an RPG.<
Aleri: Fine...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:06 am

Riku: Well, I definitely heard something about you hindering things. I agree, to the point where you'd help us more by trying to fight for the enemy. Emphasis on trying.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:55 pm

<uhh... everything's in the oc bios, Mr. Admin. >
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:47 pm

<When the Admin asks in character, respond in character. There's also this thing, the basis of most stories, where people don't know everything? If the heroes knew everything the villains did, the story would be boring; Villain does something, hero responds without a single hitch because he knows all about the villain's actions. Bob is in-character, so he's pretending not to know.>
<...Or maybe it's because your Character Sheet is kind of a pain to read.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next