TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 17 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:10 am

Sammy: Jesus, I wont sleep with Mion, and if I did, she wont go crazy.

Mion: We won't do anything! Promise!

Sammy: Can't even ****ing compliment someone without getting **** from people. It was an incident, that got on tape.

Mion: Besides, if we dated, went that far, and then broke up, we could probably never be friends ever again!

Sammy: And if we did, I know not to do it in this house! *glares at Riku* and Minato, I learned my lesson, dismiss Naomi, she scares me ****less!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 17 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:16 am

Minato: *shakes his head* Horrible, one damn day and he's already hitting on *coughs* Sorry, COMPLIMENTING another girl. *so only Trent can hear* That kid will have to learn or else I'm getting Ven to kick him out, I'm tired of the BS. *smirks, now normal tone* You do realize that you being terrified of her is all the more reason for me to let her roam right? Kid, I'll be honest. I hate your guts and until you PROVE to me you're not a complete thoughtless a**hole, she's not being dismissed unless under her own will.

Naomi: *gives Sammy a devil smirk while playing with a small scythe charm dangling from her neck, a symbol of the Death Arcana*

<Surprisingly, Ven actuall outranks Minato as he officially owns THTNW since Marluxia relinguished control of it to him... That was WAY back in the GameFAQs era>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:20 am

Aleri@Future: *Flickers into the room* Well, that's kind of the point of being eternally screwed. I don't think your girlfriend is satisfied with your "Sorry, I learned my lesson", while she's dead. I'm sure she'll get over it, but until she does... *shudders* Watch your back. *Takes out a book... coincidentally, one on Necromancy*

<...Yo, to be clear, I have NOTHING against you as a person or an Author, Sammy. Just to make sure I don't seem like I'm trying to kill your self-esteem through RPing. I don't think Bob is, either.>

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:21 am

<Riku isn't in the room at the moment, he's searching Traverse Town.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:25 am

Trent: *to Minato* You, sir, are an evil genius. We should hang out more.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:28 am

Mion: Jesus Christ, I barley know half of this, and i'm on Sammy's side! So he got laid and a girl he liked got pissed, SO?

Sierra: One last thing before i leave, He didnt really do anything to me, i knew he would be all shocked, so I did most of it.'Kay thanks, bye. *teleports to somewhere*

Sammy: **** this ****, i'mngoing to the clocktower. *leaves for the clocktower*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:34 am

Aleri@Future: Hmmmm~ HmhmhmmmMMMM~ *Still reading... about Necromancy* (So, in theory, one could reanimate a dead corpse. Useless.) *Stows book, pulls out one of creating "Noise" creatures* (...Oh, so I could bind a soul to a pin to create a Noise, and that Noise will be sentient. Interesting. I'll have to keep this knowledge handy in case this happens again.) ...? (Oh, he left.) ...Succumbing to Lust is still pretty damn bad, you know. Young miss, you realize that makes it partially your fault, and Naomi will probably want to tear out your intestines and feed them to you, right?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:40 am

<*nods* Yeah, don't be taking Minato's personal hatred as mine. I'm just RPing him as he would react to the situation. In this one, he sees Sammy's actions as the cause of the death of not only his "little sister" but also the death of an innocent girl as far as he knows of her. So, understandbly, he doesn't like him. Honestly, who WOULD like the guy who killed their sister? I, however, don't hate you at all. You're plotlines are a tad confusing but they're nothing worse if not MUCH BETTER than some I've dealt with in the past. So, keep at it and don't take my character's anger personally. That's just him, not myself as an author.>

Minato: *smirks* For sure, you aren't as annoying as Ven is either.

Ven: Hey! I heard THAT!

Minato: I know! *smiles* Least I still got you guys...

Naomi: You're taking HIS side?! He sealed off a power that I had been cursed with knowing full well that an emotional event could break the seal and lots of people could die. Did he care? Nope. Just went along and did the deed anyway. Then, with the seal broken, I became an absolute monster. I KILLED the one friend I made here and died in the process. He killed ME. Just for some enjoyment. *glares*

Minato: Naomi. Pars.** *Naomi is summoned to his side still fuming from the argument with Mion and Sammy* You've got to learn to stay calm. When people get you angry, that's when they win.

(**Pars is the Latin word for side. Persona being a theory created by Carl Jung and heavily seated in early Roman psychology, Latin is the one language all Personae can understand Minato uses it to give all of his Personas commands mentally and gives verbal cues as such to new personae who are learning thier limits still)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:42 am

Mion: Uh, were you talking to the girl Sammy did it with? 'Cuz she teleported to somewhere, so she can't hear you.

*at the clocktower*

Sammy: *sighs* another day, another problem... *pulls out C4 and a high powered rifle, begins to shoot the C4 in midair* one in a row... 2 in a row...
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:52 am

Trent: Hey, someone who doesn't find me annoying. That hasn't happened in a while.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:56 am

Aleri@Future: Urgh, sorry, I tend to be a little slow sometimes. I guess some things never change... *Sigh* Well, I'm tired already, and it's been five minutes since I woke up. Don't bother me if there's a problem, I'll be unable to help. Get somebody else to help if the house explodes. *Starts flickering, then stops* Ah, dammit, too tired to teleport. *Falls on the floor with a loud THUD, immediately unconscious* ZZZzzzzzz...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:03 am

Minato: *nods* You don't know my friends. It's impressive how wierd most of 'em are. Even compared to the group we've got hanging aroung here. *Notices Aleri@future unconsious on the floor* Naomi, think you could teleport him to a room. That's a skill I haven't taught you yet, Traesto. It's designed to be used for survival magic. Y'know, to teleport you home if the going gets tough. Think you could try it?

Naomi: *shrugs* I'll try. *focuses on Aleri@future* Traesto! *he dissappears and reappears on the couch not far away*

Minato: *pats her on the shoulder* Good job, Naomi. You're learning.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:06 am

Xiruk: *sees C4 blowing up in midair* Explosives! I am there! *runs to Station Plaza* Coming from...up. *jumps to top of clocktower* Hey...you're that d*ckmunch who got his girlfriend killed. So, how's that feel?
<Trust me, that's just Xiruk for you. He's a massive douche. Everyone else...they're not.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:21 am

<Hate to burst everyone's bubble but C4 wouldn't explode from a bullet shot. It's actually pretty damn non-reactive till you put a charge through it i.e. an electrical one caused by the detonator switch. That is of course unless Sammy's throwing C4 with the detonator attached to it and hitting the detonator switch with a bullet as it falls. In such a case, I applaud the badass marksmenship.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 am

<But neither case changes the fact that Xiruk is an ass hat.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:37 am

<Admin read my mind!>

Sammy: Watch yourself, or you AND the detonator may be strapped on the next one. *continues to fire rounds, goes to 47, when he gets a call from Mion, messing up his chain*

Sammy: ****! *picks up call* Yeah?

Mion: Sammy, please come back to the house.

Sammy: No, Minato pissed me off! I'm staying here! *ends call*

Mion: Goddamnit...

<i do NOT want to go to school tomorrow.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:44 am

<I go to school the day after tomorrow.>

Trent: Your friends sound awesome. Yeah, in case you haven't noticed, my thing is that I'm kind of insane. And nerdy.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:46 am

<CURSE YOU KHFREAK!>
Xiruk: Strap me to a detonator? I'd like to see you try it, Murderer. You know you killed your friend. If you'd just spent more time sealing everything up, this whole thing might've been avoided. But nope. You half-assed the whole job. So now, your friend is dead. You murdered her with that crapped out seal. You know that's why you're really here. You're not mad. You just feel guilty. And you should. Murderer.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:54 am

Sammy: Just shut up. And anything's possible with duct tape.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 am

Xiruk: Duct tape? *laughs* Duct tape is no threat to a being of shadows such as myself. Look into my eyes and you will know truth!
<He's a vampire>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:01 am

Minamimoto: *Appears* So zetta slo-*X-Zone'd*
Aleri: Shut up, I'm trying to see what use this damn sword is.

<I had school this morning, so it looks like I've got the worst lot out of us all... 'oh noes, one day of school sooner than them! Truly I am a poor, cursed one.'>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:03 am

Sammy: Strike 2. **** up one more time, see what happens.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:35 am

<I had school today too. It's just that doesn't mean I want to go tomorrow.>
Xiruk: Please. What could you possibly do to me? I am death, and you couldn't even save your friend when it really mattered. Just accept it. You're at fault. Nobody is to blame but you. And I have to say...Your friend doesn't seem to like you very much any more.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 am

Sammy: (runs to tackle Xiruk off the clock tower, but suddenly, a black chocobo grabs Sammy)

Sammy: YOU LUCKY PUNK! NEXT TIME I SEE YOU, YOU'RE DEAD!

Mion: Sammy, calm down!
Sammy: Mion? Keichi? Shion?

Shion: Hey

Keichi: Really wanted a fight.

Mion: Lets go home.

(at the house, the 4 almost make it to there room, where they're caught by Al)
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:21 pm

< Seems I have the best lot of us .....I don't go back til the 17th Razz >

(sealed pocket world)

Xerna: Where is she?

Diryax: Over here, tied to this tree.

Xerna: I see you still have some resistance from her control.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next