TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:12 am

<Uh, dude, they're at THTNW>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 16 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:14 am

<Well, this is awkward. Then so is he. I clearly missed something. Don't bother telling me, it'll just make me feel stupid.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:16 am

<They're also all outside.>
Riku: *looks over, sees the guy* ... *says nothing*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:51 am

<Then forget he's there, I need to rethink this!>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:14 am

<Hey, I'm not gonna mess it up. You saw Riku say nothing.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:33 am

Irono: *walks downstairs from his room, yawning* Ugh.... Well, it's my birthday, and no one's around that'll give a f***. Yippee. *starts to make himself breakfast*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:50 am

Irono: *finishes making breakfast* *sighs* This is just f***ing great..... *starts eating*
Xion: *sites down next to Irono* Depressed?
Irono: Yeah...
Xion: Trust me, I've been there.... You know what I like to do when I'm depressed?
Irono: *in a bored tone* What's that?
Xion: Come on. *opens a DC to Destiny Islands*
Irono: *finishes his breakfast* *walks through with her*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:15 am

Sora: So, what now?

Riku: *shrugs* I dunno. I think our Nobodies need some air, though.

Sora: I don't see why not.

Roxas: *appears beside Sora* I was just out yesterday.

Sora: Yeah, but a few minutes isn't very long to exist independently.

Roxas: Yeah, that's true.

Xiruk: *appears beside Riku* So, what have you been up to.

Riku: Y'know, now that you're independent of me, I feel like way less of a douche.

Xiruk: Are you saying what I think you are?

Riku: That depends, do you think I'm calling you a douche?

Xiruk: That's exactly what I think.

Riku: Then yes, I'm saying what you think I am. Do you think you can do something about it?

Xiruk: I could kill you.

Riku: But then you'd cease to exist.

Xiruk: BUt you'd be dead.

Riku: And you'd be dead with me, and you wouldn't exist on your own.

Xiruk: ...Damn you!

Riku: That would damn you too.

Xiruk: GAH!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:08 pm

Sally: *falls in front of Sora, Riku, Roxas and Xiruk out of an orange portal on the ceiling* Damnit, I can't find Zane. *goes to the refrigerator* Ooh, bacon sandwich. *takes it out of the fridge and starts eating it*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:41 pm

<my big sister's pregnant Surprised>

Karen: Wow...I've been here for a week and i've already been put in harms way! *starts video message* Hey Sammy... I just want to say, I'm sorry for all this. I really am. I hope we meet up again later... *ends video message, bumps into the guy khfreak mentionend* who are you?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:54 pm

Sora: Can't you? Where do you think he might be?

Riku: If she knew that she'd have found him.

Xiruk: I say we blow up the house and move on.

Riku: How would blowing up the house help find Zane?

Xiruk: It wouldn't, we just wouldn't have to look 'cuz he'd be dead.

Riku: You really are an ass, you know that?

Xiruk: And proud of it!

Roxas: Why do I hang out with you?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:57 pm

Sally: *adds a block of monterey jack cheese to the bacon sandwich and continues eating* *full mouth* F*** you.
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:10 pm

Roxas: Me? What'd I do?!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm

Sally: Xiruk. *continues eating*
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:21 pm

Xiruk: What'd I do? And you really shouldn't eat so much.

Sora: I-I say we split up and search around before things get worse! I'll check out Radiant Garden!

Riku: *summons a DC for him*

Sora: *runs through*

Riku: I'll scope out Traverse Town. *DCs*

Xiruk: I'll take Twilight Town.

Roxas: WHy do you get Twilight Town?

Xiruk: So you don't.

Roxas: Seriously, why do I hang out with you? You're such a d*ck!

Xiruk: I know, ain't it great? *DCs away*

Roxas: *growl* Alright, I'll check around Destiny Islands then. *DCs there*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Aleri: *Has since returned* Holy crap, that's one of the most badass things I've ever seen! Irony, more irony, kickass, lingering spirit, regret, all the makings of ABSOLUTE badassery. I mean, look at Roland Kraus; he's the pinnacle of badasses. Even if he doesn't seem to exist in this dimension. And... *Sees Riku and Xiruk talking* ...Wow, that explains so much. I'll be sure to kick Xiruk's ass if at all possible when I get the chance. I just have to hope that Xiruk got the jackass attitude, and Riku got the Hax... Meh, whatever. I'm not about to go looking for trouble.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:10 am

<I'm a little confused Nebula. What is Aleri saying is badass? *is confused*>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:28 am

<question, does TITAL go by seasons like in America or is it one season all round?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:43 am

<The weather, time of day, and season all change sporadically and as we decide to move from one season to the next. For example, it's still mid-fall for them since we haven't had it snow or get cold yet. But that could happen at any time.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 am

<ok>

(the morning after the Naomi incident)

Sammy: (sleeping)
(alarm clock goes off)
Sammy:...Really?(tries to turn off alarm clock, but Mion turns it off)

Mion:*smiles* Good morning!

Sammy: 'Mornin. Just realized you have a very pretty smile.

Mion: Awww, thanks! *smiles again*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:22 am

Minato: *leaning on the doorframe* You do realize that he triggered a break in a seal I was told was secure and ending up killing my little sister and a another girl who clearly didn't deserve to die because she was cursed? Because honestly? I wouldn't care much for his compliments if he blindly makes decisions not caring who gets hurt in the process. *stands up, walks back downstairs, letting Naomi stay in his wake*

Naomi: *sits outside listening to the two*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 am

<He means the part where Minato took Naomi's soul and turned her into his subordinate.>

Aleri: *Wakes up on the grass outside* ...Aaaaaahhh... I'm kinda stiff. *Stretches* Hm... I have the weirdest sense of Deja Vu... ...Another day went by! How in the hell does that keep happening!? And why do I have the feeling somebody's about to ignore the lesson he learned yesterday, and do something stupid!? That's... an oddly specific premonition, and yet, it could apply to just about all of us. Still... *Takes End Of All Life out of Hammerspace* ...I may be able to deduce who's gonna screw up our lives for the fifth time this week, and maybe slit their throat before they manage to do it... Meh, bad idea. And this sword... It's just like TELOS, but without the power of the Keyblade. That makes it weaker... less useful... and not as cool-looking. I bet I'll need it for some rediculous plot point, or maybe it'll drag me into something else...

<Typical morning for Al: Wake up in an odd place, have a premonition and a paranoid rant, then go on to ignore it, and either have a self-debate over something, or find something less boring to do.>

Rexial: ...Wow, does this Sammy guy even think about the consequences of his actions? He, to dumb it down and strip it of the more nasty parts, killed his lady friend because he got horny. I ought to slay him where he lies... *Drakus appears in his hand, crackling with dark energy*
Sukiru: No violence, please. I won't stop you if he goes ahead and sleeps with this other girl, but give him the benefit of the doubt.

<I designed Sukiru in such a way that he's either seeing the hidden truth in the situation, or he just doesn't want people fighting. It may be that he thinks Sammy will improve, or maybe he doesn't like the sight of his blood. Kinda the opposite of Al... Which is ironic, if you know who Sukiru really is. Aleri loves to fight, but is often blind to the truth.>
<When will we get to see how the seal broke?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:53 am

<Right now actually>

The house had quieted for the most part. Many of the home's members were either asleep, busy, or elsewhere. However, in one corridor, light conversation could be heard taking place.

"So, Alice? Who are you really? You just showed up, out of nowhere, said you were sent to protect me. But, from what though?" Naomi asked curiously.

Alice gave her a small frown, "I'm not supposed to tell you. That's part of the problem."

"Well, can you show me? It couldn't hurt, could it?" Naomi asked still pestering the girl forced to protect her from a boy's misdeeds.

"I can't really. Big bro... he said I had to make sure you didn't see it. He said it could hurt a lot of people." The young persona responded referring to Minato.

"Awww... really? So, I'm stuck in the dark? But why just me? He knows. And Sammy's obviously hiding SOMETHING." Naomi responded sounding more than irritated.

Then, Minato exited a room nearby, the security of all places. He had been trying to delete the footage that been recorded but his hacking skills had slipped far below par since when he last used them and now were nearly useless against Skife's encryption. He hadn't noticed the duo as he walked past and back downstairs.

"And there goes your Big Bro again..." Naomi seemed dissappointed but then gained a mischievous glimmer in her eyes, "Let's see what he was up to in here shall we?" She said heading towards the door.

Alice shook her head, "I-I don't think that's a good idea, Naomi." Alice protested as Naomi opened the door anyhow revealing the security tapes playing on various moniters. One in particular caught her eye, Sammy and Sierra...

"Wha? But... he said he liked me... Why... Why would he do this to me?" Tears dripped from her eyes, Alice tried to move closer to comfort the girl, to get her out of the room but Naomi shook her head. Suddenly, she clutched it as if in pain.

"Alice! Run! I-I feel something rising up from within me! I-It's taking over!" The girl clutched her head desperately trying to maintain what little sanity now remained after the seal had broken, "RUN!"

And Alice did, she fled downstairs to Minato who was quietly rummaging through the fridge... He'd prepared a bacon sandwhich but suddenly didn't feel hungry returning it to the cooling unit as he turned and was met by Alice. The small girl had a terrified expression on her face.

"Alice? What's wrong?" Minato drew Lucifer's Blade clearly concerned.

"It's Naomi... She...She SAW it... the tape Big Bro..." Alice muttered trying to explain when suddenly, a blade pierced her. Instantly, Minato was there, seperating Alice from the assailant, Naomi, who had a twisted demonic grin on her face. However, he was too late and the wound was definitly fatal. He could feel her life force slipping from him.

Then, Alice and Naomi spoke in unison, the same pained voice, one wounded physically, the other emotionally, "I'm sorry."

And Alice was gone, the seal was broken, unable to be repaired.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:03 am

Riku: Hey! Zane! You around here? Where are you, man?
---
Xiruk: Hey! HEY! ZANE! GET YOUR SORRY ASS OUT HERE YOU LITTLE ASS CAKE!
---
Sora: Uh, Zane!? Zane! Zane, where are you!? Sally's lookin' for you!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:07 am

Trent: *leaning against the wall as Minato passes by* So, how are things going with the noob?
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next