TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:42 pm

AntiRiku: *throws Keyblade at Minato*

Isaac: No way! *deflects Keyblade into ground* You guys take down whateverhisnameis! I'll fend off this guy.

Riku: *walks over to Isaac* I got your back.

Isaac: *nods* Thanks.

AntiRiku: heheheh. Heheheheheh. hehehehahahaha! Hahahaha! Hahahahahah! *throws homing bursts of light at Riku and Isaac* Ehahahahahah! Hahahah!

Riku: *casts Dark Shield*

Isaac: *Defend*

Both: *light bursts ignore defense and blow them backward*

Riku: *hand smoking white* What--? *hit by invisible force*

Isaac: *rolls backward* Huh? *pushed back a few inches* Not gonna happen! Jupiter Djinni Power, Luff! *seals AntiRiku's Magic*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:46 pm

Jessie: *looking at Minato* You must be Minato. I'm Jessie. If you need help, just let me know. The idiot behind me who's ass i saved is willing to help as well. SynthTech: Lighning Charge! *infuses ligthning into her blades*

Sammy: HEY! I am NOT an idiot! Bum Rush! *begins to run towards Drake*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

Aleri: Isaac, Riku! Be careful! He'll function opposite to how you expect him to!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:14 am

Skife: If you want fight... *his blades begin to transform, turning into the Zantetsusken* I'll show it. *stabs AntiRiku in the face several times, then kicks him up into the air, teleporting above him and slamming into the ground, before firing a huge energy beam*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:47 am

<Anything I should know before posting? Where's everyone?>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:36 am

< Those involved in the above plot are I believe in the 6th circle of hell? anyways Lenox and Xeci are the THTNW, Fifeyux is at Lenox's old house on the cliff outside THTNW. Diry, Xerna, and ???? are trapped in a pocket dimension within the org cloak Fifeyux took to the old house. Xigbar is randomly in the 2nd circle of hell, that's everyone I can think of >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:47 am

<Trent's in hell. I haven't done anything with Drake, so it's presumable he's still with Alexis. Sylvia, the hell if I know.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:51 pm

<I thought Aleri was fighting somebody called Drake. And he was kicking Al's ass.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:00 pm

<Hmm. "Hell", you say?

And Drake is still with Alexis? OH, MY GOD! THE HORROR!

Let's just retcon Alexis being at the beach house, and was actually at THTNW.

Now, anybody, start any interactions with any if my characters. Doesn't matter where they are.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:19 pm

AntiRiku: *thinking* Damn it, this guy is starting to piss me off! */thinking* *ignores the energy beam and jumps up to Skife, Shoving a Keyblade into his face*
<gstol, I swear in the name of all that is Light, Dark, Earth, Wind, Fire, and Air that if you don't stop trying to OHK everything, the motherf*cking sun is going to explode right the f*ck in Skife's face.>

Isaac: *begins to start helping Skife* *notices Riku not helping* Shouldn't we...do something?

Riku: Nah, let it go. He's kind of a douche who tries to kill everything if you don't have enough peanut butter for his sandwich.

Isaac: Comparison or literal?

Riku: Anything small like that.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:35 pm

<I agree with Haar. ...That's not exactly a common occurence. Aaaaaanyway, if you want to OHKO somebody, you have to build up to it. And you have to be obviously stronger BY A LOT. If you just plain want to have an awesome finisher, beat the enemy to the point of them being severely weakened and slowed down, THEN pull off your Overpowered Combo of Death.>

Aleri@Future: Ugh... Nothing I can do. That barrier is blocking me out of there... Oh, wait, I could probably help kill Anti-Riku. *Runs in front of Skife to talk to him, but gets skewered through the chest from behind(he's much taller than Skife)* GAAAaaaAAAAaaaAAAAAAH! Get it out, GET IT OUT! *Spinning around yelling in pain, Anti-WttD still stuck through his chest* (Dumbass. I bet he doesn't know I'm already dead, so this can't really damage me that much... But-) IT HURTS LIKE HEEEEELL!

<And, for the record, that's the second time in this plot arc I've had one of my chars bite the bullet for another person just because the attack used on them was total bull****.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:40 pm

<Neb...why not just let him take some punishment?>
Riku: Oh, you son of a b*tch. *Jumps at AntiRiku*

Isaac: I thought we weren't helping?

Riku: *mid-jump* I know, but then he involved someone other than captain d*ck-off. Sh*t just got real! *slashes AntiRiku across the shoulder*

AntiRiku: *falls backward...slightly, removing DWttD from A@F* ... *slashes back at Riku*

Riku: *falls below slash due to gravity*

AntiRiku: *also begins falling*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 2:46 pm

Aleri@Future: *Isn't bleeding, but still tries to cover the wound* S'okay... Just a giant stab wound in my chest... Skife, or whatever your name is. Don't waste all that energy on an attack like that AT THE START OF A FIGHT. You'll cripple yourself when it fails. Yes, WHEN. Not IF. It never works at the start, unless it's somebody who's a lot weaker than you. And Anti-Riku... he seems to be stronger than you.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:59 pm

*back on the ground*
Anti/Riku: *rush at each other, beginning a chain of quick sword moves*

Isaac: *watching with shock and awe*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:28 pm

<It was a different Drake, Nebula. Yeah, I didn't know about the other Drake when I created my Drake. Sooo, yeah. Anyway.>

Trent: *invisi-punches Anti-Riku in the back of the head*

Drake(Blackstar): *is behind Alexis* Hello.

<Make what you want of that.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:32 pm

AntiRiku: *spins around and slashes at "invisi-punch"*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 4:41 pm

Aleri@Future: *Flickers and drop-kicks Trent in the head from above* Dumbass! Let Riku handle his own hatred!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:15 pm

Trent: *rolls away from both attacks, maintaining his invisibility* (I have to do something.) *Keeping quiet to not give away his position*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 pm

AntiRiku: *looks around to locate the sound of Trent's roll*

Riku: *thinking* Perfect! */thinking* Yaaa! *stabs AntiRiku*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:00 pm

Aleri@Future: *Turns invisible himself and stops Trent with his foot* (Kiddo, stay out of the fight. I can see you, by the way. Clever invisibility skill, but it doesn't escape my senses. Anyway, leave this to Riku. It's his fight. Don't interrupt. If you do, you'll find that my extremely spiky weapon has about five hundred thousand methods of torturing a man.)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:02 pm

AntiRiku: *sinks into shadows and disappears*

Riku: *closes his eyes* He's gone.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:07 pm

Aleri@Future: Oh, good. Now let's help Minato, Aleri, and Naomi, shall we? Kill that Drake bastard dead.

<YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE ONE-STEVE LIMIT! This is why I never use a normal-ish name for any of my characters... So that it's 100% original, making it highly unlikely that anybody else will come up with the same name.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:19 pm

Riku: We can't. There's a barrier there, remember?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:29 pm

Aleri@Future: Didn't you see? Naomi and Minato slipped through like it wasn't even there. And Aleri doesn't have the power for a barrier anymore. He's too beat-up. It's an illusion. Drake just happened to fall for it like an idiot.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Riku: Wooooow. *runs at Drake*

Isaac: Must be a pretty good illusion then. *does the same*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next