TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
greeneggsandSAM
AKeybladeYouSay
khfreak358
Haar_Dragon
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
11 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Malakili007 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:50 pm

< in kh's defense, the other Drake had long been on the backburner and not been seen in forever when he introduced his Drake >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 31 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:54 pm

<Yeah.>

Aleri: Thanks, guys. I take pride in my illusory skills. Now, let's fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! Alright, now let's not attack with melee all at once. That's gonna get us mangled. I'll stay back and provide support magic, and a couple other people should, too.

<Drake should do something. Otherwise, he's liable to get smacked down.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am

Riku: *totally ignores Aleri* YAAAAA! *jumps at Drake, atttempting to stab his throat*

Isaac: Uh...I don't know about magic, but Psynergy maybe. Lord's Ragnarok! *A blade of Earth Energy fires itself at Drake*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:22 am

Aleri: You don't have to all stay back, just be mindful of the fact that if too many people rush at once, they'll have no room to attack, and he'll be able to blast 'em al away! Bow out once in a while if you're better with Melee, and take turns fighting! *Sets about casting defenseive buffs on everybody* Protect! Wall! Shell!
Aleri@Future: *Starts casting other buffs on the team, to raise offensive power and speed* Haste! Saber! Temper!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:41 am

Sammy: Lets GO! *casts reflect on everyone*

Jessie: SynthTech: Bolt Fist! *runs towards Drake*

<another ff6 reference in here>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:00 am

Aleri: Hey, hey, HEY! Sammy, wait until I'm done with the buffs! *Negates the Reflect spell* If you do that, I can't even heal people if they get hurt, and Reflect spells won't do any good against a melee attack!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:31 am

<Yeah... he has been on the back burner but because good always succeeds here, he'll be gone after this... especially since this is probably the most characters weve had attacking one enemy in TITAL history>

Drake: *sidesteps Riku then grabs his wrist and throws him into the wall behind him before dodging Isaac's spell before sweeping the field with fire*

Minato: *steps forward* Surt! *the fire giant absorbs the attack as Naomi rushes forward again landing a sound blow with her spear, a should be lethal hit that seemed to cause only minor pain to Drake*

Naomi: That's it! Counter his attacks and strike back! Otherwise your attacks won't land!

Drake: Counter this ***ch. *slams his fist into the ground and spikes erupt from the floor in random intervals trying to strike the group*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:33 am

Aleri: Hey, you jackass! *Comes down on Drake hard with TELOS, then combos with Broken Soul before jumping back* Did I manage to hurt him?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:41 am

Trent: Falcooowwn. *appears behind Drake, charging darkness in his fist* Pawnch! *nails Drake in the back with immense force*
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:44 am

Minato: *is smacked aside by one of the spikes* Looks like he's in some sort of armor lock! Concentrate on the spikes first! Once they're down, bash away at him before he gets the chance to use another skill! *slices the nearest spike in two*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:48 am

Aleri: *Jumps back* Right! Earth, tremble before the power of the stars! Meteo! ...Wait, that won't work, I can't call Meteo from the sky if we don't have the sky above us! Damn! Fine, then, Quake!
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:30 am

Sammy: ...Oh. *is shot in the foot by no other than...*

Sierra: Hello... Jessie.

Jessie: Do I know you?

Sierra: Does this ring a bell? *generates the semi rotted corpse of Jessie's mom*

Jessie: you....YOU killed my mother?!?

Sierra: Yes. And... *pulls out katana* YOU'RE NEXT! *lunges towards Jessie, who is in shock*

Sammy:*finishes cauterizing his wound* Jessie! *run towards her*

Jessie:*wind repels him* SynthTech of Steel: Mach 7 Dagger! *shoots a huge dagger into Sierra's chest which pins her to a wall, teleports to her, kicks her in the chest* Listen...to me, bitch. I will bury you alive, in this circle of hell. SynthTech: Flame Stream! *begins to melt Sierra's eyes shut*

Sierra: *screaming in agonizing pain* PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU... DONT KILL ME!

Jessie: SynthTech: Earth Slab. *shoves a huge stone slab into Sierra's mouth, breaking her jaw* Nobody's Listening. *jabs her blades into Sierra's ears, making her deaf, begins digging her grave* I usually kill my victims... then there are the unlucky ones like you. *throws Sierra into her grave, burys her, even though Sierra's body is buried, the stone slab is still visible* ...*smiles evily*

<find the Song Title and name the artist and get a free high five>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:44 am

Rexial: *Reappears without his shirt, his wound stitched shut* DAMMIT! Stop giving me such compelling reasons to come back! *Summons Drakus and points it at Jessie* You! I'm gonna ****ing kill you for robbing me of my revenge! *Throws several slash waves, then flickers and reappears with the still-in-agony-but-alive Sierra* You don't get to die until everybody else is satisfied. Old man! Get her some healing!
Aleri@Future: On it. *Casts Cure2 on Sierra, then seals her in a magical bubble shield*
Rexial: You know what I hate most? *Dark aura grows* You goddamn traitors. Man, if I ran an organization- Hell, if I even had a half-****ing-decent rank- I'd stop any THOUGHTS of treason! I'll gut you like a fish, use my power to keep you alive, then... I'll have you surredner to a more gruesome fate than even Sierra's! HaHAAAAAAHAhahahahaHAAAAA!
Aleri@Future: Sierra, this will hurt like hell, but you'll feel better later. Getting backstabbed seems to net people a ton of sympathy in Rexial's book. He's probably mostly forgotten your own betrayal. *Sets about healing her wounds* You may never see again, but your hearing, I seem to be able to fix.
Rexial: Go straight to hell! Oh wait...! *Insane grin* ... *Pauses, smirking, then bursts out in more insane laughter*

Aleri@Future: Sierra, your hearing should be fine now. I may as well tell you... Samuel's betrayal wasn't a betrayal. It was a simple mistake. You can blame Aleri's luck for that. Besides, Al survived.

<Man, Sammy, the hell is up with your story? All your characters know how to get to Hell, and they all seem to be constantly double-crossing each other.>
<Also, I figured Rex would have to be shirtless to show that he's not done getting fixed up. Sukiru isn't the best medic... :\ >
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:48 am

<it will all make sense in time>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:58 am

Jessie: *dodges* i have more reason to kill her! When I was six, that THING killed my mom right after i learned my fifth SynthTech!

Sammy: Woah woah woah WOAH... back up. You've been training since age six?

Jessie: Intensive training, to be exact. See? *shows a six-pack* when im in heavy combat, this is the results.

Sammy: Personally, I prefer the outside of comabt/ regular combat look.

Jessie: Really?

Sammy: I saw that the six-pack looked more... normal.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:04 am

Rexial: ... *Appears next to her, leans in close* ...You know... ... ...I DON'T GIVE A ****! *Returns to his previous position* I don't care about your motivations... your feelings... anything but your power. Show me your strength, THEN we'll see who's right! Kougenjin! *Throws three more slash waves, then flickers behind her, raising his sword* Raijingeki! *Chrages it with electricity, then aims a stab at her lower spine, then flickers away, regardless of whether it connected* Shipuuga! *Runs, changes to a slide, and slashes at her with glowy red energy before flickering back to his starting position*

<...Yeah, I like to play up the "Rexial is a total asshole" angle on TITAL.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:21 am

Jessie: *dodges again* SynthTech: Aura Mithril Juggernaut. *armor made of Aura Mithril covers Jessie* The SynthTech I just performed is a custom made one. This ability and the Four Blades of Phenomena are the only known uses of this seemingly depleted source. I can now take any attack and strengthen this armor without fear of it breaking...Target Analysis Complete. You are Xiruk.Your element is darkness. You are Riku's Nobody. You have a 0% rate of survival. Prepare to meet your doom. *rushes at him*

Sammy: *somehow stops Jessie from attacking* UGH! *breath is taken ouf of him* Damnit...Jessie! Xiruk is just... trying to piss you... off. *takes a deep breath* Now, QUIT FIGHTING EACH OTHER. *pulls out his Blades of Phenomena, which are strangely glowing and runs to Drake and destroys a spike*

<Jessie's Armor can break, it just needs to take a hard enough hit so it cant recover. The breaking point varies with each use.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:28 am

<Uh, where have YOU been, Sammy? Xiruk has been fused with Riku for a while now, and Riku is busy fighting Anti-Riku.>

Rexial: Uh, no. I am Rexial, not Xiruk. Your analysis sucks royally. And Xiruk would rape your ass. I think. I never tested his fighting power. ME, though... you don't have any right to say what my survival rate is. Not until you know what I'm capable of. Now, let's see that armor! *Flicker-strikes it, getting a feel for the toughness* ...Oooh, toughie. Heheh... Ahahaha... Of course, nothing I can't handle! *Continues to flicker-strike it, getting a better and better understanding of it* ...Ah, I see! Your armor has a serious chink in it... not that I couldn't break it anyway. My specialty lies in piercing the stoutest defenses... Now STOP IGNORING ME.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:32 am

Jessie: That was a test Rexial. You're not as dumb as i thought... *runs to Drake, destroying 2 spikes*

<i said Xiruk? *facepalm*>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:15 am

Rexial: *Face contorts in anger* 'Test' my ass! Do you call what you did to Sierra a 'test'!? I'm gonna tear you apart when we're done here... *Leans against a wall, slashing any spike that dares come near him*
Aleri@Future: Sierra, wake up! Argh, she's in shock... Perhaps I could restore her eyesight, if we were someplace more hospitable... This IS Hell, afterall. I'm sure Rexial has forgiven her... mostly. His hatred does seem to shift around a lot, not to mention grow erratically... He's pissed at Jessie right now, but I swear, somebody is gonna come along, stab her as she begs for mercy while he's watching, and he's gonna blow up at the next person on the chain of his wrath.
Rexial: (I swear, she'll pay. I was going to give Sierra a quick enough death, but destruction of her senses? Burying her alive? That's too much... Of course...) *Twisted, evil grin* (...I could always give Jessie a taste of her own medicine.. only worse. I'll cut her open, then remove her innards and replace them with dirt. Then, I'll use my powers to turn the dirt into darkness, then have it skewer her from the inside- While she's being buried alive, sustained by, again, my own dark power! I'll turn her to stone as she screams her last breath... forever preserving her pain and horror.)

<Rexial... kinda hates it when other people are doing the tormenting. He's cool with doing it himself, though.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:21 am

Jessie: SynthTech: Seal of Light. *a dark-repelling barrier covers her*

Sammy: Drake, if you have the balls, fight me like a man!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:23 am

Skife: *stares at Aleri@Future with a WTF? face* That wasn't an overly powerful laser. I could shoot a hundred of those and not break a sweat. At this point, I'm not even trying. As for him... *turns to Anti-Riku, firing a Curaga at Aleri@Future as he turns* I could've erased him from existence when the battle started without a dilemma but I wanted to use this fight as a test for some new abilities I synthesized with some help from a strand of Sora's clothing. *begins slashing at Anti-Riku again*

Last edited by gstol1 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling error)
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:43 pm

Aleri@Future: No, that was a ****ing attempt to OHKO him. Everybody else here could do that from the start, but then nothing would escalate normally. If the weakest attack used is something flashy as that, then the biggest one wll blow a crater in the earth, and still not be enough to win with.

Rexial: ...Oh, PUH-lease. Anti-Dark Barrier? I wouldn't have any trouble with that either! You think I can't use non-dark type attacks? I'm perfectly capable of... Wait, I don't have a technical, physical body, so all my attacks ARE Dark! Damn... Well, nothing is an absolute defense against anything. Besides, I have no intention of cutting you up before they're done.

<Aleri@Future speaks for me right now. If you START with something that looks big, then either the other person will counter with something more focused that will, of course, cause you severe damage, or it will go the other way... and you'll end up using STUPIDLY huge laser shows to fight each other.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:13 pm

<Guys...AntiRiku's been gone a while. Remember? Riku said, "he's gone"?>
Riku: *running around slicing through spikes* Motherf*ckin d*ck!

Isaac: Here we go!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm

Drake: *growls darkly as the spikes are destroyed* Sameul! Such a fitting name. Others seems to drop like flies around you! *is blasted in the face by a Mudoon spell*

Naomi: I hate Sammy as much as anyone here! But, I'm not falling to you! We're getting Alice back!

Minato: *slides through a remaining spike to get to Aleri@future* No one deserves that pain regardless of thier crimes. *Summons Messiah* Ill work as support and heal Sierra get everyone else focused on Drake. He should go down after a combined assault from everyone. *uses Matarukaja, everyone minus Jessie's strength is doubled*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next