TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 25 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:33 am

Aleri unsummoned his weapons. "Alright. Let me know if you find any more Ravain; I'm ready to take on anything short of X-Sigma!" He started walking to his room.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 am

"I'm sure that goes for all of us" Leo said as he entered his room. He laid on his bed as the ever so dark space began to ripple. He gripped his spear but then Caxom became visible. He looked horrible. His hair was unkempt and matted, his eyes were red and puffy, but Leo knew it was all an act. Though he knew Caxom missed Soren, he also knew that Caxom had only a fraction of a heart, the rest was being carried around by various Ravain and heartless. Maco was the heartless half of Caxom that held the largest oeice but Caxom couldn't find the bas**** for anything. It was like looking for a needle in a tower of neddles.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:46 am

"So you want to be on the defensive now? Fine by me, I could always need a warm-up." Roland said, pounding his fists together. He broke into a slide, heading straight towards Lance. He flipped onto his hands as he approached, spinning his feet like a turbine.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:55 am

<On the topic of drawing, I finished drawing Nexas on paper. I think I achieved the right look, aside from making th scar too big...>

<What scar? Neutral

<Man, poor Sean... Seriously, you're really making me regret finishing him.>

<Not done yet. Nexas still had a bad side. Remember Joshua and Sarah? Turned them into Reaplings. As well as the other Nobody who are in the Guest Room. He also gave some guilt to Siks, knowing full well she was fine. Killing Alex of Organization XIV. (Since KatioKid777 left I had to do something, since the last thing actual to even mention him was a Quad Nightmare Shockwave, and he never responded. So it was likely it hit him killing him.) Using Xiyum and Muyix to do whatever they did to Zane and Sall, as well as using the Nightmare Realm on Zane. As Sean he stole food, water, Munny, lied, got into fights. And yet had the strength of a strong heart. Yami recgobized it, and promised him the Keyblade, keeping to keep going, getting stronger for that Keyblade. And never obtained it. But still, his heart was strong. Strong enough to keep small amounts of emotions within his body even after losing his heart becoming a Nobody. That is how he is able to feel some times. Mostly around Rexin and Trexksyl. Some times around the girl who lost her father, and around her mother. All thanks to his strong heart, the promise of having a Keyblade; just the promise. Nothing else. And of course, the people he cares for.

So totally off-topic that I ended up explaining things. For the best. Easier.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

<Razz>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:35 pm

Lance tucked and rolled to the side, avoiding the attack. As he sprang back up to full height, he swung out with his leg aiming a kick at Roland's back.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:15 am

Still in the midst of his spin maneuver, Roland did not attempt to block the kick. In fact, it seemed as though he was waiting for it. As Lance's leg connected with his back, Roland absorbed the blow and kept on moving, flipping upwards and connecting a fist with Lance's jaw.

After landing with a heavy thud of his boots, Roland chuckled yet again.

"Now that you seem to be thinking a bit more clearer, I won't counterattack anymore, just block and evade. Try to land another hit, this time without giving yourself away if you can."

Roland assumed an odd stance, holding out one arm in front of him whilst the other hanged down at his side. His eyes glinted in the sunlight.

"The more times you attack, the faster this lesson goes."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:36 am

The blow knocked Lance to his back as he got back up, he rubbed the point of impact and cracked his neck, "Tch, alright then." He stepped forward and sent a fist towards Roland's face before feinting the attack and instead aiming a kick at Roland's legs as to knock his footing out from underneath him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:32 am

Roland's outstretched hand immediately grasped Lance's leg and held it away from himself, holding Lance in place.

"Again with the kicks, that seems to be your forte?"

He released Lance and stood back again, hand outstretched as before.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:20 am

Leo sat up and stretched his arms. Caxom settled in a dark corner. "I can't believe he's gone...Soren was like my big brother when Eoni left Solara." The Warrior of the Abyss said. He ran his scarred fingers through his hair. "All because of Xetus and his greed" Leo finished. Out of the two, He was the calmer one. "Eoni was dragged into the pits of Hel and Xetus freed him to convert him into a tool. The Terror of the Torn, but still he held his fragmented soul and heart. The light was removed so the darkness would grow. What he didn't expect was Eoni to turn on him, which earned him a swift, painful death."

<><><><><>

A figure loomed over Enixo's weak body. The fingers that picked him up were slim and careful. Almost loving, but who could love the boy that hated everything. The graceful touch opened a portal and pushed him into the shadows. The darkness enveloped him slowly and then he was in a dark, lonely corner, he didn't know where he was or what had happened when he stired. He couldn't move his body as the cold, bone chilling rain.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Lance flashed a signature confident smirk as he stepped towards Roland. He feinted a kick then twirled throwing his elbow into the man's outstreched hand to knock him off balance before throwing another punch with his right hand.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:12 pm

Roland appeared to have indeed stumbled back, having only one foot on the ground. As he fell back however, he positioned the hand he had kept at his side back and underneath him. Applying force on that hand, he shifted his body weight towards that side of his body, managing to tilt away before the second punch connected. Roland proceed to reorient himself a short distance away, still no signs of fatigue.

"A very good move I must say. I doubt many could dodge it."

He assumed that odd stance once more.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:30 am

<Sorry>

Gunamnex was circling Yuki at a speed she could not react to. She gripped her Keyblade and slashed it in a circular motion, releasing a freezing chucks of ice, snow, and mist in that motion, catching and freezing upon contact.

<Is there anything else I need to respond to?

And Admin, Eques, could you please give back story and each of your characters? I'm having trouble with the characters. Especially what happened in the Sleep Walkers(?) RP. and the Damned Sysnidate.>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:31 am

<Spirit walkers! And it seems that a few of my SW have yet to return to the castle, Xeno and the other. Parts of Leo had linked together again. Apparently Haar and Gstol haven't post since I haven't spoken up yet. Anyway Tyson, Leo, and probably another one will return. And by backstory do you mean a quick update on what happened?>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:40 pm

<Yes. And sorry, >_<>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:22 pm

<Well, the Damned Syndicate doesn't matter all that much. They're all dead except for two members... as far as the one I created for it. And they didn't really have pasts... Infernus and Maya (the two surviving members) actually do have a backstories which i'll discuss later in OOC (I'm a bit busy atm) Do you want explanations on them or all my characters?>

Lance shifted his weight as he swung low with a kick in an attempt to knock Roland off his feet. Expecting him to jump back to dodge, Lance came up with an uppercut aimed at Roland's jaw and followed with a quick jab.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:59 pm

<Three counting Enixo, he was in the DS too, then went out to kill Soren with Tempest and...you know...Enixo has a backstory, which will be told by Caxom>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:52 am

Gunamnex stopped suddenly as he emerged from a light portal, a faint icy mist coming out of the portal as it collapsed. His left leg was frozen, the ice crawling up as far as his waist. He looked down at his leg for a moment, then looked back to Yuki. He tapped the frozen appendage with his keyblade during the sight transition, yet it did not shatter the ice. A look of bemusement was on his face, an expression he himself did not realize he had.

"That is impressive, just what I wanted to see." he said with a slightly more energized voice than usual.

He looked at the immobilized leg once more and ran his free hand down it, his fingers tapping along it several times. The ice began to melt, quickly dripping away. Curiously, his clothing remained dry.

"Well then, let us continue." Gunamnex said, holding his keyblade out in front of him.

Meanwhile

Roland reacted to the kick by hopping straight up, tucking his legs slightly <think assassin's creed when you just jump in place>. He grabbed both of lance's fists as they came forward, using the momentum to flip over Lance and land on his feet. Turning to face Lance once more, he stretched his arms for a moment.

"Tired yet?" he asked.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:13 am

This man....this man is way too strong....I can't even think straight, let alone attack how I should. Come on. You're a Keyblade Master. You can do this. Remember training. Remember your strengths. And use them. Find your opponents weakness. Don't overestimate yourself, and don't underestimate your opponents. Do it!

Yuki began to let her hand slip from the Keyblade, allowing it to fall to the chain, she held it, and it wrapped around her palm and fingers. She ran with it, letting it almost glide with her, her left her tucked to block perhaps, and as she went in range she spun slashing her Keyblade to Gunamnex.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:31 am

Lance nodded, "Exhausted... but one more shot!" He charged forward with one last burst of energy and feinted a punch to Roland's extended hand before dropping to a Reversal and coming up behind Roland, launching a kick at his side.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:58 am

As Yuki spiraled towards him, Gunamnex held Remembrance in a blocking stance, the keyblade held out diagonally. Yuki's keyblade clashed against Remembrance, knocking it off to one side. Despite the speed at which Yuki's keyblade returned again to strike, Gunamnex managed to raise Remembrance to deflect the blow. Gunamnex kept up the defense as Yuki continued the attack, both keyblade masters moving fluidly. Every so often, a bit of Gunamnex's top was torn, minute cuts made into his skin from Yuki's keyblade as it clashed against his own keyblade. His tattoo-like marking glowed furiously.

Meanwhile

Roland simply stood still as the feint punch occurred. Still motionless as Lance transitioned into a reversal, Roland calmly waited for the eventual kick. Catching Lance's foot with the palm of the hand by his side, Roland remained motionless still for a few moments before turning to face Lance, letting go of Lance's foot.

"Well, that should be enough for you now." Roland said with a smile.

"Now, for what you have learned from all this. I could have taught you this without the fight, but I figured you would take it better when your mind was more clear."

Roland raised one hand out towards Lance's forehead, his index finger the only finger extended.

"All emotions and all actions are the result of what you interpret everything around you to be. A master interprets what oneself represents in those around oneself, even if that interpretation leads to mistakes, for a master must deal with both success and failure without doubting oneself. Remember that Herr Lance."

With that said, Roland tapped Lance's forehead with his index finger, causing the young man to collapse instantaneously. Roland caught Lance, heaving him onto his right shoulder.

"I best get him back to his kingdom" Roland said with a chuckle. The platform collapsed from beneath him, and as the two of them fell, Roland summoned his keyblade and opened up a Kingdom Hearts symbol portal, falling into it. His view of a red sunset became that of a sky blue skyline as he appeared high above Willright Castle. Roland continued to descend, landing on his feet with no apparent aftershock. Readjusting the young man still knocked out on his shoulder, Roland started up the Castle staircase, heading for the throne room. Upon entering the throne room, Roland made his way to the King's throne and gently placed Lance upon it.

"Well, I gotta say this Herr Lance, you sure do know how to throw a punch and kick" Roland said with a winded voice, showing a slight sign of fatigue now. He cracked his neck and rubbed the back of his head with one hand as he turned around and began to walk out. Opening the throne room door, he looked back and spoke once again.

"He's going to be a great mentor for that kid."

Roland disappeared from view as the door closed behind him.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:37 am

As the door swung open at Castle Synthisle, Thalia appeared from one of the connecting hallways expecting Lance but instead seeing Roland with Lance on his shoulder. Intially, she was terrified something had gone wrong and Lance had been hurt but when Roland set Lance down on the throne and spoke her worries eased. She ducked out the door and hurried to check on him... Just to make sure.

Pheonix and Oxthmas were in the corridor with Thalia before she left to see if Lance was awake or not. Pheonix turned to Oxthmas with a small, thankful smile on her face, "Thanks for the help, Oxthmas... I really enjoy having you for company..." She blushed, embaressed by her own words, "But, I guess you have to go now right? An Observer's work is never done, huh?" She asked him waiting patiently for his response.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:50 am

Dante was wandering the halls at an easy pace, his eyes scanning everything. "Amazing..." he stopped at the door, he finger tips grazing the wood and cool steel. He frowned at the life force on the otherside of the door. It was weak and dropping. He pulled against the heavy door and forced it open. It was pouring rain, and leaning against the wall, chest rising and falling, breath tinting the air a soft red, and obviously in a great amount of pain, was Enixo.

Enixo looked up at the child, and reached out to him feebly before falling on the ground. Dante bit his lip in thought. 'Do I help him? A guy I don't even know?' He ponders. His grip tightened on the door handle then he ran toward the man. He was drenched in seconds and his hair was plastered against his head. But he dragged Enixo inside all the same. Dante took long breathes and pulled the door closed again. 'How to explain this to Lance...ah well' he pulled him into. The dining hall and put Enixo on the table.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:21 am

Oxthmas, putting a hand to the back of his head, pondered for a moment.

"Well, I don't believe I am needed by the others for some time. Besides, your company makes the game more exciting." He said with a smile.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:54 pm

<For a second there, I misread, "Back of his head" as "his beard". How, I have no idea. I just did somehow.>
It was the middle of the night. Probably three in the morning. Hartz had insisted on continuing his lesson, prompting X-Sigma to say, "Persistent little bastard, aren't you? Good." He pulled out his sword and said, "Let's begin then." He slashed at Hartz, who jumped over it, elbowing X-Sigma in the neck. He didn't flinch. Just turned around.

"Not bad. Of course if I wasn't holding back, this sword would be embedded in your lungs right now. And I know very little of healing magic."

Hartz looked down. "Stop holding back."

X-Sigma raised an eyebrow. "Are you serious?"

"Dead serious. Stop holding back. I won't know if I'm getting better if you keep holding back. So stop." He pulled his Runesword out. "I need to find a way to kill them. Each and every one."

X-Sigma smirked. "Then what the hell'd you hire me for?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next