TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 24 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:01 am

Festus watched in horror as his once perfect collection of dead warriors was blown away by the meteor. "Noooooo! My collection! It's gone....I'll have to start it all over again!" He turned to Aleri. His flesh bubbled and shifted as his eyes turned to the color of clay. "Starting with you!" He screeched as he lunged at Aleri, his bones ripping out of his body like spikes. He wanted to impale him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:18 am

Aleri closed his eyes. "Bad move." Festus seemed to slow down to a crawl as Aleri stepped behind him and brought up Broken Soul.

"Begone." He said, holding out his blade. Slash marks appeared all over Festus. He had used both Overfocus and his high-speed abilities at the same time, leaving no part of the collector unmarred. He took TELOS off of his back and slammed down on its head. "You have no place in this world."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:24 am

Fetus dropped to the ground, frost collecting under his now skeletal hands. "I...can't...fall....I am...immortal" he grunted then the tendrils started to curl around him until they were like a cocoon. "End his pain" Leo's voice whispered from the open air.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:35 am

Aleri turned Broken Soul to Festus. "So long. At least oblivion is better than your current, hellish existance. I hope I never see you again..." He skewered Festus with Avon Crystals from the ground below.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:46 am

"Then what do you want me to do?!" Yuki shouted out suddenly. "What do you want from me?! Why are you doing this?!"

<Okay, is White alone right now?
Zane is stuck in limbo with Sally.
The Dark Bloodline is frozen in time.
And Ryuketsu is hours after the battle in the tea shop.
The Division members are playing poker.
Nexas is still within darkness. Oh, that's good.>

Nexas continued to watch the screen dipicting his life while he floated among the darkness of his end. He watched as he's former self, Sean Deromo woke up, in a small hospital bed with three figures around him. A little girl who could have been only 2, and a boy with blond spiky hair around his age, and a doctor.

"What happened? Who are guys?" Sean asked.

"I'm Dr. Fiasco" The doctor began to explain. "A large piece of glass was pieced into your hand and wrist.

Sean look at his right hand, a banage around his wrist and hand.

"How?" He asked.

"We should ask you. These two individuals found you bleeding in an ally.

The realization hit Sean. "Oh" He looked at the boy and girl. "Who are you two?"

"My name is Nire. And this is Krystel" "Hi!" They introduced.

"Hey. I'm Sean".

Dr. Fiasco spoke out. "If you are who you say you are, doesn't matter, you need to rest. I'll be out" He walked out of the room.

Sean looked at Nire.

"Hey". Nire said.

"What did you help me?" Sean asked.

"You were bleeding in an ally. I couldn't leave you. What happened?"

Sean gasped as he came to a realization. "I....did it to myself....I wanted to die"

Nire was shocked and Krystel was confused.

"Why?!"

"No reason" He looked away.

"Tell me!"

"No!"

"Why not?!"

"Because I have no reason to live anyways! Each night having Nightmares of the Grim Reaper killing you! No home! Your parents dead! Having to work at 16 to keep from starving to death! Lost that job! Might as well get it over with!"

The boy was taken aback. The girl cowarding under the side of the bed.

"I'm so sorry, kid- Krystel."

"Don't worry about her. I'm her big brother".

"How old is she?"

"2. I'm 15".

"I'm sorry"

"No, I should be sorry. I didn't know anything. You seem to have a hard life. You have any friends?"

Flashes of the only people he even knows the names of came to mind. Lea's smile, Isa's cold stare, Yuki's eyes, Sarrushu's determination, Yami's motherly warmth, and Mrs. Gentta, the woman he work for. She was so nice. And then dad, and then his mom.

"No....can't say I had any real friends....only people who I care about that I'll probably never see again"

"Wanna be friends? With me and Krystel?"

Sean's heart seemed to glow inside. Never had he heard those words. "Yes. Yes I do, Nire, Krystel".

Krystel came up from the bed and giggled with her eyes closed, her small yet big smile.

The image seem to freeze as we see Nexas watching over. And then, a smile took his face. The most kindest, happiest look we have ever seen.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:20 am

Festus let out a death cry that was unlike any other, is was like a banshee screaming and someone was beating a cat with a bag of nickles. Then Aleri was outside the Cavern, Leo by his side, holding a green orb instead of a blue one. "Very good, you defeated Festus for eternity and freed thousands of souls from their fate"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:24 pm

"I only desire to help you achieve what you are destined to do! You must awaken your inner self if you are to survive what lies ahead." Gunamnex shouted in response. The energy emanating from him increased dramatically, and he raised his hands up, two portals of light opening up and dropping two keyblades, his own and Yuki's. He quickly tossed Yuki's back to her.

"Just let yourself go, strike without hesitation, and defeat me" Gunamnex said calmly now. He began to dash once more, Remembrance in its natural position. He was a blur to the normal eye, circling Yuki like a hurricane. Every once and a while. a portal of light would open up and he would pass through, reappearing in a different spot, continuing to dash.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Hartz flew back for what felt like the tenth time in the same number of minutes. He would not fall so easily this time! He couldn't! Hartz thought of each try, how each had become progressively longer until this one, his longest yet. The very thought allowed him to flip himself over and kick off the wall, readying the Runesword for a strike, swinging it way too early and sending an unexpected blast of light at X-Sigma, who merely took the hit to his chest as Hartz continued his momentum and slashed his adversary in the same spot as the light beam.

"Not bad at all. Two hits. More than most. I'd say we're done for the day."

"What?! But I only got off two shots!"

"After ten attempts, it at least shows you're learning. We're quitting for the day."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:18 pm

<I've been meaning to ask... what, exactly, does Broken Soul look like, again? I wanna draw Al with his new dual-wielding style, but it requires Broken Soul's design to work...>
<On the topic of drawing, I finished drawing Nexas on paper. I think I achieved the right look, aside from making th scar too big...>

Aleri unsummoned TELOS and held out Broken Soul. "That's... a good feeling. Knowing I did some lasting good for people. I've stuck with the Organization because I hoped to do some good. Without 'em, I'd be wandering around whatever world I was dumped on when I awoke... So, I won, huh? Even if that DOES mean I'm a technical Keyblade Master..." He closed his eyes. "...I need to beat HIM to deserve it for real."

<Man, poor Sean... Seriously, you're really making me regret finishing him.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:37 pm

"Hmph, alright." Lance approached more slowly this time realizing that his attacks were just getting countered again and again. This time he waited for Roland to throw the first punch.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"Technically you've aquirred a bit of Mastery. But you must take on the true test instead of the secondary marks correct?"

<Broken Soul...well I could give you a few keyblades to merge and ill tell you the one that reachs the main design I drew on my wall with my plot, yeah, that's right, I etched my plots and weapin designs into my bedroom wall.>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:07 pm

<I... suppose...? Well, if you spent hours in MSPaint, you could create a digital image, but I'm not asking you to do something so tedious.>

"...Yeah. Well, if it's alright with you, I'm gonna go home... It's really late." Aleri looked at his completed Keyblade. It surged with the power of Soul. "...Light, Dark, Heart, Mind, Soul, Spirit..." He walked slowly away, eventually opening a Light Corridor and walking through.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

Leo twirled his blade slowly. 'Should I go back to the Organization?...would I even be remembered by those except Caxom?...' the young master thought. He sighed and looked at his old armor and PDA. He had a number of missions to finish. He touched his yellow triangle. The color drained from his clothes as his coat appeared and his eyes turned silver instead of green. He let Xelo take over. "No harm in trying" he remarked as he opened a Sound Corridor and entered.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:48 pm

<...Since when does Leo have a PDA? And I think that people remember him.>

Aleri came out in front of Rexial, who was walking to his room. "Oh, hey!"

"...Hi... Al." Rexial seemed depressed.

"Uh, something's up?"

"Well, uh... you won't like the answer to that. First, I wanna give you this." Rexial handed him a PDA. "It's to keep in contact. Only a few of us have them so far, but soon, the whole order will come in, and everybody will be able to stay in touch."

Aleri accepted the device and put it in his Coat pocket. "Thanks. Now then, what's the bad news?"

Rexial shook his head slowly. "...You remember Xemnas? He had a kid, somehow, named Hartz. The guy's on a misguided quest for revenge... When we saw him just now, he was weak. He wouldn't have tood a chance against any of us, 'cept the newbies. And they'd still have given him a run for his money."

"Huh. What's the BAD news?"

"Well... X-Sigma showed up and bailed him out. They're working together for some reason. We have orders to terminate Hartz, but ONLY if he attacks us first."

Aleri facepalmed. "X-Sigma!? Nuts... this just got a whole lot more complicated."

"Yeah. Well, now we need to be on our guard. The Boss man needs time to recover from fighting Nexas, and without him, it would take half of the Organization to beat that bastard."

"Ugh... This doesn't look good. Well..." Aleri summoned Broken Soul. "...At least I gained some skills today. Real powerful stuff. It should come in handy against him."

"Well, good luck with training the girls tomorrow. I have to deliver more of these PDAs, and I'm beat, so I can't do it now. Going for several weeks without a wink of sleep'll do that to a guy."

Rexial and Aleri headed to their respective rooms.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:52 pm

Dispatch looked around. "If I stay out here much longer, this ham's going to spoil." He ran back to the castle and chucked the meat into the fridge. "G'night!"

Aaron replied, "Good night?" Not sure of what happened, he also went to bed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:10 pm

The air rippled as Leo stepped out in front of the castle asylum gates. He started through, the security system didn't try to toast him so he walked his way up to the doors. He took a soft breath and listened. He didn't hesr much except for Rexial and Aleri speaking. 'X-Sigma? Hm...interesting name if he's so tough, and Hartz?...if this X-sigma guy is training him up, then that means he could give a few of us a run for our money...hm...let him find us then' he thought. He climbed up the stairs and stop at his old room. He paused at the door, a dull scratching noisevand hissing could be heard behind the door. "Oh please don't be something evil" he prayed. Then opened the door. Sadly a Bishop leapt out, but this one was a viper with bat wings and had no eyes. He cursed before throwing up a Sound Barrier. The beast bounced off it hissing and spitting acid. Leo dodged it quickly.

'Ravain? Here?' He thought as Def Hearts appeared then turned into crystalline versions of his spears.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:19 pm

Aleri immediately flickered to Leo's side. "Hey, I felt something evil in the air." He saw the Ravain. "Oh, crap... How could a Ravain still be here? I personally saw to the destruction of the group that was here before..." He stood back to offer magical support as Leo fights. "Leo, TELOS has Spirit Metal in it, so it can hurt them, but will Broken Soul do the trick, too?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:26 pm

Leo pinned the Bishop for a moment. "Broken Soul can kill it but you have to get it inside it's mouth, between the f-" he paused in mid sentence to push it into the wall at the end of the hall using another Sound Barrier. "The fangs" he finished. He threw a spear at it then it was hanging on the wall by the wings. "I'll pry open its massive jaw and you stabb it?" He said causally as possible as he strides up to the thrashing monster.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:34 pm

"Sounds good to me, so long as it doesn't put you at TOO much risk. I mean, we always risk our lives, but we don't always go up against suckish odds against meeting a gruesome fate." Aleri readied himself... "Once it's open, I'll prop it open with TELOS, then stab it. A lot."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:36 pm

A sword protruded through the floor and opened its mouth. Dispatch's voice could be heard. "Can I get to sleep please?" Apparently, he didn't know there was a creature in the room above him.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:37 pm

Aleri shouted a the floor. "Dispatch, your room is on this floor, not that one! Why are you napping in the janitor's closet again? You really ought to stop."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:39 pm

"We're killing a monster, we'll try to stab it at quietly as possible" he yelled back then nodded at Aleri. "Get stabbing"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Dispatch called back, "Because the carpet is more comfortable than my bed sheets."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:06 am

"Then take the carpet back to your room and tell Xeromus that I incinerated it by accident, so he replaces it." Aleri wedged TELOS into it's mouth, then held out Broken Soul. He stabbed into the mouth several times, just to be sure it was dead. He tried to keep the noise level down.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:17 am

Leo dragged it into his room and chopped into peices and then got to work on a binding spell before launching each chunk into the depths of hell. He returned moments later. "Okay it's locked up in oblivion now"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 32 ... 40  Next