TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 26 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:02 pm

Pheonix noticed Dante open the door puzzled by the small boy's actions, "Dante! It's pouring outside!" She gasped as he dragged a man into the castle setting him on the nearby table.

She ran towards the two, changing into a Medic as she moved, "Vitals are low... and dropping. Dante, get Thalia. Tell her we need a healer in here." She cast a weak cure spell on the pained man as she sent Dante off knowing she could only prolong his life, not save it.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:20 pm

Dante did as he was told, he found Thalia and told her to get a healer

Enixo was whispering things in his daze but only three were able to be heard. "Help me...Maya" He said gripping her wrist softly then he slipped back into the table. His chest heaved and he almost pitched over to vomit, but inside of bile came a black liquid, incor, the blood of the dead or immortal. He rolled on his back again as he started to lose coniousness again.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:31 am

A true healer, assigned duty by the kingdom, pushed her way past Pheonix and began to heal the injured man. Enixo was lulled into peaceful slumber as his wounds, both internal and external as he drifted into sleep.

The healer turned to Pheonix and Oxthmas, "He'll need lots of bed rest. Could you help me move him to the infirmary?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:09 am

Oxthmas flipped a coin onto the floor, the coin enlarging into a platform large enough for a man of Enixo's size. Oxthmas grasped the injured Enixo carefully and placed him onto the coin.

"Let's go" Oxthmas said, snapping a finger. The coin, levitating off the floor now, began to move forward slowly.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:33 am

Dante looked at Enixo. "His soul is fragmented and his heart is at war with itself....he's a walking ship wreck, hm...Maya's on his mind as it seems" Dante crossed his arms. The trinket around his neck rattled softly. The child's white eye- peered into Enixo's mind for a second before he had left. His fingers skimmed the wall, in thought. "Maya...seems to be important to him..."
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:14 am

<Castle Asylum>

Skife and the other's were sitting around. Doing nothing. "OK. That's it. Screw you guys, I'm going home." He, his friends and the Tsviets left through a DC/

<Time for my characters to get off their fat asses and do something.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:35 pm

Pheonix nodded appreciatively to the healer as she walked off seeing they now had the situation under control, "Dante? Go get Thalia. Have her bring Lance with her... I think they know this guy." She said feeling slightly bad for using the young boy as a courier.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

Dante just nodded, then ran to tell Thalia and Lance about their hospitalized guest. "Lance, Thalia, there someone, you guys need to see, it's a man in a red coat that's all in tatters and his energy levels are down to the floor"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:50 pm

Pheonix gave a small smile at the boy's willingness to help, "At least, he's willing to learn..." She commented lightly as Dante moved down the hall in the opposite direction.

---------------------------------------------------------

When Dante entered the throne room, Lance had just woken up. He was now standing at full attention as Thalia relayed the return to Synthisle to him. He smiled approvingly before turning to the approach of Dante's footsteps, "What's the matter?"

He listened calmly to Dante's explanation before Maya leapt from Lance's shadow, shaking like a leaf, "Scary man... That's who he's talking about..." She shook her head rapidly, "Maya doesn't like him."

Lance sighed, "Enixo is here? Looks like Soren held up his end of the bargain..." He nodded grimly.

Thalia moved to console the shaking Maya, "Go and talk to him, Lance... If he's awake. I'll stay her and try to calm down Maya."

Lance nodded turning to Dante, "Alright, is he in the infirmary?" He asked Dante calmly.

<Also, random quick question. Does anyone have a particular idea as to who you think my characters sound like? Any of them?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:19 pm

Meaning while, within the edges of darkness, lies of a world. A world of nothing. A world of darkness. A world with the strongest of light.

A World That Never Was.

It's castle stands incredibily high and powerful. Grey and blue colors are all that there is. The rest of the town is a large city.

The castle once belong to the infamous Organization XIII, after their defeat, the lesser known Division took the castle for their own.

Finally, the can now regroup and organize themselves.

The leader of The Division, Torbrex, has disappeared, telling only his second-in-command, Nexas who recently has faded into darkness in defeat thanks to the leader of Organization XIV, Xeromus.

So now no one knows where Torbrex truly is as he trusted only Nexas to know this, and Nexas took that information with him.

The Division would go crazy without a commander, so Nexas left his apprentice Kyxcir as the newest second-in-command.

Without the hearts to feel even the slightest glimmer of sadness, the Division simply live their non-existant lives.

Perhaps the only ones changed are Nexas' closest, and only best friend. Rexin and Trexksyl.

Trexksyl wants her heart more then ever. Just to cry for her lost friend. No, her second brother.

Rexin though, has nothing but empty rage stuck inside his hollow body.

The others, are just not caring. They're actually playing cards in the Grey Area.

The males against the females.

The ladies are beating the gentlemen.

This is thanks to Exact, an expert in the game.

And of course, Richard. The man who barely understands. Hackx needs to pull both weights in the game to make up for it.

Xemla actually has done some gambling in her days.

<A good time is good to reveal is that she's from a World of the newest Disney movie Brave. I see that she fits very well, being a redheaded archer. I thought of this a few days agp>

Kyxcir began to get up from the couch, being fully healed. He stood up opening a Dark Corridor.

"Kyxcir, where are you going?" Hackx asked from across.

"Home" he said as he walked through and closed it.

Meanwhile, another Dark Corridor opens up, in another world. Olympus Coliseum. And outsteps Kyxcir.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:29 pm

Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:<Also, random quick question. Does anyone have a particular idea as to who you think my characters sound like? Any of them?>

<Lance sounds like....hmm.......a slightly deeper voiced Light Yagami. o.o
Thalia sounds like that chick from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. She's a Jedi I think. Isn't Thalia the name of a star wars (Clone wars) character?
Maya sounds like a young girl. Like 7-8 years-old, even though being 13. It's her talking in third person that really gets me. But I love that!
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:00 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:
Thalia sounds like that chick from Star Wars: The Clone Wars. She's a Jedi I think. Isn't Thalia the name of a star wars (Clone wars) character?
Maya sounds like a young girl. Like 7-8 years-old, even though being 13. It's her talking in third person that really gets me. But I love that!

<Lance... does as far as I can tell from the voice acting I've heard of Light Yagami... Never watched Deathnote...
Thalia... Well, I don't really know there... I actually got her name from the Greek Grace named Thalia who is a godess of festivity and rich banquets. I don't know why, just liked the name.
And that's pretty much what I was shooting for with Maya. She's supposed to sound much younger than she actually is.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:13 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:
Admin (Bobjtjohn) wrote:<Also, random quick question. Does anyone have a particular idea as to who you think my characters sound like? Any of them?>

Ahsoka? Anakin's apprentice, green lightsaber, reverse grip, not human?>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:20 am

<I've watched way too many shows with loli-style characters, so Maya sounds like at least 32 different characters I remember.>

"The young are usually always willing to do what is asked of them" Oxthmas commented as the group reached the infirmary. The coin platform shifted over to a nearby bed and descended, the coin shrinking and returning to Oxthmas. Oxthmas, looking around for a set of chairs, found a pair of wooden stools in one corner. He proceeded to set them up on one side of the room. A few coins emerged from his sleeves, forming a table. Oxthmas retrieved a set of cards from his suit as well, laying them on the table. Sitting himself down, he glanced at his pocket watch for a moment.

"Lance should be here soon, though it seems the one person we need is not with him yet." He said coolly before shuffling the cards.

<I wish I could pick a voice for Oxthmas. I'd like to think of Hellsing's Walter and Tubalcain, Bebop's Spike, or some kind of incredibly awesome English accent>

<Roland is totally like Anderson though, lol>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:25 am

<O_O Yeah... if that's the one he's thinking of... he pretty much nailed what I thought she'd sound like...>

Pheonix nodded walking towards Oxthmas' table, "That's right... he called me Maya when I was healing him... And Dante made the same prediction..." She thought out loud.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 am

<If we are picking voices for our guys, Daxma and Seth would sound Ichigo and his Inner Hollow (Same voice different tone), Naxcel voice would definitely be Suzaku's from Code Geass, Ivan i think would sorta sound like Ulquiorra, Kanra would sorta sound like Light from Death Note.>
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:00 am

Dante nodded. "Yeah, he's in there, and maybe awake by now"

<><><><><><><>

Enixo's eyes opened a bit afterward. He slowly got up, the boys fingertips grazed the edge of the covers and rested on his temples. "Hm, it's not very nice to talk about others, but then again" he turned his scarlet gaze on Phoenix. "I haven't done very nice things" he held up his gloved hands and Soul Edge appeared in his hands, the choas blade glowed for a moment, but Enixo dimissed it again. He drummed his fingers against his bed frame, suddenly pulling his knees to his chest.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:35 am

Lance entered the room as Enixo awoke, "So , it is you." He looked over the injured man catiously, his muscles tense ready for any sign of danger.

"Tell me, how'd you get here?" He pulled up a nearby chair and sat in it backwards so that his elbows rested in the back of it.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:50 am

Enixo looked at the wall in front of him. "Funny...I mean, the last thing I remember is killing the Soul Prince...then passing out because I burned up a bit of my fragmented Soul. But as for my sudden arrival, I was carried here by someone, slender fingers and a careful touch implies it was a woman. She put me in a corridor of darkness and left me in the cold rain to be found" Enixo said softly. He looked at the bed, judging his ability to rise from the soft sheets.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:59 am

Lance's eyes flashed golden for a moment as his temper flared, "I'm supposed to take in my best friend's killer?! What kind of sick S**t is this?!" He thought to himself as he controlled his temper and brought his eyes back to thier normal, mismatched colors, "Hmph, well... Soren said to take you in. So, all I can really say is welcome home. You're free to stay here once you recover if you wish... One ground rule:"

He stood up grabbing Enixo by the front of his shirt and glaring into his eyes, "You hurt Maya in ANY way, shape, or form and I don't care whether I promised to Soren to take you in or not. I will make your life a LIVING hell. Are we clear?" His deadly glare remained as he held Enixo up from his bed.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:10 am

Enixo cracked a smile. Granted it was oddly cold and held no for of emotion but he looked like he wanted to laugh. "If you think you can threaten me with hell fire and torment, you truly do not understand what I've been shown by Xetus, in order for him to rip me apart. Maya is possibly the only thing that kept me on point and attached to the tiny spark of good left inside my soul" He said. Enixo looked Lance in the eyes and then added. "It was fated for the prince to fall by my hands to save the souls of your world and push the two realms apart from each other, There was nothing else we could've done because it would've killed one, and if your too foolish or if he hasn't told you, if one survives the other will be reborn in spirit form to take a new body as a their own, Xetus chose me, Soren....Soren chose you"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:14 am

<...Kinda... unimpressive presentation, don'tcha think? Could've used a few Linebreaks, and one made just for that last line: "...Soren chose you.">
<Otherwise... I believe the correct phrase is HOLY MIND****, BATMAN!>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:25 am

Lance dropped Enixo back onto the bed and backed up from him, his eyes wide in shock, "So, y-you're telling me..."

"Soren chose me... to harbor his soul?" He was flabberghasted by the realization and at the same time curious, "What do you mean? Explain." He wanted answers and he wasn't taking no for them.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:38 am

Oxthmas, laying out the cards, smirked. Flipping his special coin onto the table, the cards lined up in suites. He whispered to Pheonix.

"I could have told him that. Heck, Roland should have, but I guess he didn't want to shock him."
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:39 am

Enixo sat up and stretched. He looked around for a moment then rolled his shoulders. "Okay, think of it as someone removing an apple from a basket and replacing it with an orange, it's almost the same, but the orange is a permanent residence in the basket, basically he'd enter your mind, then he'll flow into your soul and envelope your heart with his. And you'd become him. Sadly if xetus was slain, his way wouldn't be some gentle, he would've enter my mind and rip away at my mental stability until I was only a mindless being. Then he would've placed his mind into mine and force out my soul and crush my heart into nothingness until my body was his. Then the two would all but destroy each other again until the cycle is ended." He looked at Lance. "Do you follow my example? If so Ill continue to tell you why he picked your body"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next