TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 15 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:59 am

One creature blocked the slash while the other sunk its blackened fangs into his arm. Then there was the sound of glass shatteringthen a heavy thud as. An invisible beast fell on Aleri's body. It was rather heavy about the weight of a minivan. Then the sound of wind splitting and glass shattering happened again. The second monster fell to the ground, both with a sharpened crystal in its forehead as they became visible to Aleri. They looked like Rottweilers but the size of a horse and they were snow white. Leo came up shaking his head. "My apologies, you've just encountered the 3rd level test, Domi or Hell hounds"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am

Aleri shook himself free and stood up, brushing himself off. "You could've returned the Keyblade... They're obviously weak to it. I dunno WHY they seem to be able to block TELOS, which is infinitely more ancient and powerful than these creatures... It must come with the territory."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:12 am

Lance chuckled lightly, "He reminds me of Maya... Where exactly did you two escape from?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:42 am

"Broken soul is not strong enough yet, you need to master level two first, then you can return to face down the Domi" Leo shifted slightly and started to walk back down the tunnel. Then without looking back, tossed Broken Soul toward Aleri.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:10 am

"I... fail to see how TELOS failed to kill them, though. It may look unwieldy, but it is surprisingly fast in my hands. You act like you're dealing with a newborn infant, or at least a kid. Because of my experiences as Former Second-In-Command of Organization XIV, Active Number II, any judgement based on age is worthless. I have a thousand times as much advanced training as any military officer of any rank, and I am among the top Keyblade Wielders of the century... to my knowledge." Aleri took the chain and clipped it on, changing it to Broken Soul.

"Well, there's one advantage to this weapon... it isn't as heavy or slow, but it IS still rather powerful. Not as much as TELOS, though. Of course, I can swing it much faster. I have other Keyblades, but they can't match the power of TELOS, or Broken Soul. Zero/One is useful in certain situations, since I can modify its power to keep it low, for training purposes. I wouldn't want to hurt Kizu or Max. ...Speaking of them, how long will this take? I can keep my impatience suppressed, but I think them getting to a level that allows them to survive tough battles is more important than me mastering Avon. I bet Rexial would think I'm petty. He'd still train 'em, to be sure, but Max needs to know specifically how to use the Keyblade, and I won't have them learn from..." He shuddered. "...Rexial. His methods, when I'm not keeping him in check, can be brutal..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:43 am

"If you whine it shall only last longer, and I'm not saying that to be threatening, I m saying that to tell the truth, Whining and impatience will make me wish to train you less." He said. He stopped at the edge of a hole. At the bottom was a Arena. "I can handle Domi like child's play because Avon is one of the easier methods of killing them" he smirked at Aleri. "In the pit, bubby boy" he instructed with a gesture toward the hole. "The faster you get in the closer you are to getting back to your life, and the faster I can explain to you why I treat you as a infant, though, compared to my life span, you are a child"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:17 am

"Who the hell is Maya? I am staying down here because Gawains little honor he won't fight anything unarmed, and I am no longer holding my scythe and i can't fight back." Kanra snaped at Lance. Gawain turned back to Lance and said. "That I beilieve we should keep to ourselves." Gawain said. The black knight then points at the young king. "You...were here with others right?"
XGeass
XGeass
Seth, the Imago Tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:23 am

Dante was edging up from behind a pillar, Thalia probably was a couple moments away but stilll...he had his mother curiosity and his father's adventurous spirit, he was going to look around. He saw the black knight and looked at the self proclaimed Grim Reaper. Then the child dropped to the ground behind Lance. "Hm my theory seemed to be incorrect, 100 % encounter rate..." he thought aloud then he moved by Lance's side.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  XGeass Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:42 am

"Didn't I already say that you little brat." Kanra mumbled out.
XGeass
XGeass

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:28 am

"I'm sorry I tend to be a bit nonchalant if I have to hear idiots correct me, ie you" Dante said. He was so...levelheaded about the insults. He looked at the black Knight's armor, scanning it for any type of Weakness or faults. His white iris ran all over it but he found nothing at the moment. He closed his white eye and open focused with the black eye (if you haven't seen his description in the post, his left eye is literally black not a shiner). This one locked directly on to the knight still, now he was reading his engery signature. 'Hm so he's in a weakened state...' he thought as he opened his other eye again.

"Allow us to pass?" He asked crossing his arms. 9 years old and now he was acting like he was tough. He had no training and barely any magical power. His first weapon was a stick, yeah he was crazy
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:46 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvWdcT-z-Q&feature=related

Nuts, this creature is really screwing up my senses. I need to figure out which senses AREN'T blocked or useless, or maybe find a way to overcome that... Afterall, my Keyblade does seem to have a tendency to seek out my enemies... No, I don't need to rely on that. If only Leo had actually TOLD ME HOW TO USE Overfocus earlier, then I'd have no trouble...

[Tip: Try to keep your focus even while moving, dodging, and attacking!]

"Go away, Info Bar! I don't need your hints! All you tell me is obvious stuff anyway! Sheesh..." He sidestepped, feeling a strange energy from whatever attacked him. It seemed to flicker for a moment... He felt something pass by when he dodged. I'm getting a clearer picture as time goes on...

<Is it bad that I heard the Info sound in my head as I read it? >_>>

<Also, try text like this for the Info Bar.

[Tip: Go under the Others Tab for Horizontal Scrollling!]

Just saying. >_>>

Rexin put a finger to Erntxt's chest. "Listen, punk. I know you discovered some new words, but you need class in front of ladies, and your higher ups! My little sister Krystel is higher in rank then you."
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:13 pm

"Alright, I'll jump into the hole. I'm just a little concerned for my students." Aleri hopped in, clinging to the wall to slow his descent. "And for the record, I'm young by almost anyone's standards. It doesn't mean a whole lot to me how it compares to you."

Rexial opened a Dark Corridor. "Wait here, I'll see if I can fetch Al. Of course, I'm sure he's somewhere I can't directly DC to, considering his track record for getting in trouble..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:20 pm

Leo chuckles as he slid down to the center of the arena. He strolled over to a worn out looking wheel with 8 notches on the side. He gave it a kick toward the dirt floor, making it spin. The rusted gates opened and smoke and frost came out.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:02 pm

There were faint sounds, like footsteps before a silouette appeared at the top of the hole. "Heeeeeey! Anybody down there!? Al! I'm tired of these stupid hellhounds! They're too boring for a real fight! I know you're here somewhere! Aw, another one?" Sounds of cutting and animalistic cries were heard before the guy silenced them. "See!? Boring as hell!" He jumped down the pit, completely nonchalant about the fall. He landed and took off his hood. "There you are!"

Aleri scratched his head. "Rex? What are you doing here?"

"I was gonna bring to to show White how to use LCs."

"Oh. Well, I'm busy now. Come back later. And how in the world did you kill one of those things?!"

"I'm fast. And Darkness is my domain; they use it to hide, I see 'em perfectly. They never stood a chance. Well, tell me when you're done." Rexial ran back up the wall and left.

"Uhh... Sorry 'bout that. You know Rexial, right? Well, sorry to disappoint White, but this isn't going to end all that soon... Man, Rex is so much better with a sword than me. The guy is unreal! Anyway, what's my next test?" Aleri shouldered his Keyblade.

Back at Castle Asylum...

Rexial DC'd into Xeromus's room. "Oh, you're already able to walk. So, what did you say you needed?"

The leader was standing in front of the window, still injured, but recovering. "Well, I took the suggestion that... was it Zane who asked about it? Meh. Well, I ordered some PDAs. I only have a few right now, the rest of the order comes in tomorrow. I had them made differently, to to more than normal ones. Since you seem to have some free time on your hands, I decided to have to give these to Lance and Aleri. There are a few more, so give them to other members if you run into them." He handed Rexial a box and his own PDA.

"Alright. I was just with Al, but the place he was at had some serious noise levels. Hell, there's no point in giving him one until he leaves. I'll track down Lance instead. But first..." The young man opened another DC and left.

Rexial came out back where Nathan and White were. "Sorry, Al was too busy come come. I got these, though." He took out two of the PDAs and held them out to the other members. "Sorry, Fritz, but I'm only allowed to hand 'em out to Members. I think Xeromus said something was special about these. I messed around, and they seem to have a Motion Tracker function."

<I've been meaning to give out a Motion Tracker for some time. I mean, everybody in Organization XIII had some equivalent to it. Otherwise, you wouldn't get a radar on the bottom screen in Days. in Re:Coded, you're in a computer, so of course Data-Sora would be able to read his immediate area. That, and SOMEBODY suggested getting PDAs. I think it was Zane. I THINK it was.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:45 pm

<I'm confused on either it was me telling you, or Zane asking Xeromus. Either let's make it to the latter>

White took the PDA and chuckled. "Thanks! Now about the Corridors. I want you guys to leave me here. So I won't come back until I can learn to use the Corridors".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:55 pm

Lance grew on edge, "Dante... Go back to Thalia. Now. You aren't helping by insulting these guys."

Maya imerged from his shadow and picked Dante up throwing him over her shoulder. She had donned a maid's dress, surprisingly wholesome compared to her normal attire, "Maya will help." She said decidedly as she hauled Dante out of the tunnel.

Lance put a hand to his fore head, "And that's Maya... She's usually alot less weird." He lied intentionally not wanting to insult the two.

-Meanwhile-

Maya arrived at the tunnel entrance with Dante in tow, "You've got to stay here, Dante. Let Lance handle this." She said putting the boy down.

"Maya? What are you wearing?" Thalia was a bit surprised by Maya's questionable attire.

"Huh? This?" Maya said spinning in the dress, "The lady who took care of Maya wore one." She clutched her head as she fell to her knees as her attire changed back to normal.

"At least... Maya thinks so..." She sounded unsure and confused.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:03 pm

Dante sat up, then rested his smaller but oddly rougher hands on top of Maya's. "Definitely a bit of a maze in her head, memorys come and go correct?" He asked curiously to the older girl. He wasn't insulting her or trying to pry but she was seemingly the one he felt a bit closer to, though he didn't know why.

<><><><><>
Leo snapped his fingers and two orbs came to be. But these were opposite colors then they separated, no, they multiplied into a vast sea of blue and red orbs. "Use your senses to find the true orbs, bring them to that bronze scale." Leo instructed calmly like Rex was just another thing in his life.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:14 pm

"Uhh, White? You'll be here all week without help..." Rexial scratched the back of his head. "...But okay. I'm gonna look for Lance." He opened a DC and stepped through.

Rexial came out on the other end, running right into something large. Something obviously alive. He fell over backwards, his Dark Corridor disintegrating. "Ow... What the hell!? Who's this big gu...guh... Urgh, I get a weird vibe from him." He walked around the large man and saw Lance and some other guy. "Hey, uh, what's goin' on? Lance, you look a little roughed up. You guys have a fight or something without me?"

Aleri shrugged. "You know, I'd say 'This test isn't even as hard as the first one! Neeeeeh!' but I think I understand. The balls are SIMILAR, almost identical. But I need to find the one that just slightly different, the correct one. Only there are two kinds, so the contrast makes it hard to look for minute differences." He concentrated. Hmm... This IS hard. Imagine trying to do this in the middle of a heated battle... ... ...Hm? I may have found the correct red orb. I had better keep it in mind while I look for the blue one.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:16 pm

Leo sat under the scale in patients, which was a skill only practiced by Elo
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:39 pm

"I respect power," Erntxt scoffed, grabbing Rexin's wrist, "And frankly," he began bending Rexin's wrist backwards, "I've got more power in my left ass-cheek than you do in two of your entire bodies."

<Now, I know what you're thinking. And yes, Erntxt is a dick-cheese.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:44 pm

<It may or may not have been me who suggested the PDAs. My characters have had their own for a while.>
Nathan took the PDA. "Thanks, Rexial." Nathan said, turning to White. Fritz had eyed the PDAs suspiciously and just nodded. "White, Rexial is right. It may be a while. Speaking of a while..it's been a while since I've seen most of the Org.XIV. members. White, do you want to practice your swordsmanship with Fritz? I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Otherwise, I can take you and Fritz to your respective staying places. Or just Fritz." Nathan said. Fritz grunted, and Nathan then looked at his PDA to find out where some of his fellow members might be. He noticed he couldn't really see anyone but Rexial and Xeromus.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:06 pm

Lance nodded, "Seems like it was just a misunderstanding though. What's up, Rexial?" Lance said still on edge.

-Meanwhile-

Maya nodded, "Maya's head is a mess. But... She likes it better that way. She's happier without her memories." She said quietly to the young boy before standing again, "Maya... will go back and help Master Lance." She decided as she turned leaving Dante in Thalia's care.

"Don't run off again Dante. You scared me." Thalia said concernedly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Dante looked at the ground his mismatch eyes blinking rapidly to hold in his tears of shame. "I apologize, I wasn't using my head" he said softly. He looked up at Thalia then toward the tunnel. "What was my dad like?" He asked suddenly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Rexial shrugged. "I'm here to give you this." He held out Lance's PDA. "Use it to call people, like a Cell Phone. It has other functions, but all discovered in the three minutes I messed with it was a Motion Tracker. Soooo... what's the story with these guys?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:41 pm

The ball near Aleri's lower back seemed to give off a slightly stronger aura than the others, but then the one on the farthest edge was amitting a more gentler, welcoming power. like it was a drop of peace and truth in the midst of the choas of the orbs.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next