TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 9 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:35 am

<Sorry, I should've spoken up...
If you're wondering why I'm awake right now, I was reading the TVTropes Accidental Nightmare Fuel Kingdom Hearts page. ~n~ Never, EVER do that, unless you have something to counterbalance the sheer terror. There was stuff I didn't know about...
Like KHI? A certain part of the World Terminus shows Hollow Bastion, only it's a different part. There are five caskets, large enough for humans to be inside of, and the little window is heart-shaped.
The final battle with 'Ansem'? Look at how Ansem is connected to his Guardian.
The way that, in Re:CoM's Jap version, Vexen was finished with a stab. In the US version, he got burned to death.
KHII: Xemnas tries to SUCK OUT SORA'S HEART. There's that gray void, where you fight the final final final battle. There's the dragon that gets sucked into the void and can't escape because you blasted its wings off.
BBS: Ven is grabbed by Xehanort, his helmet cracks, he is burned, then frozen, then thrown off a cliff. Terra is bombarded with Keyblades, and was seconds from dying a gruesome death when Aqua saved him.>

<In short, KH has so much creepy stuff. It doesn't seem so bad when I see it in-game, but when it's described in text... *Shiver* Maybe it's 'cuz I never saw Fantasia, so Chernabog didn't scare me. I knew they wouldn't put somebody who happens to be a SUPERBOSS in as a mandatory fight, so I wasn't worried about Sephiroth. I didn't see nearly as much of Mickey Mouse and Co. growing up, or Winnie the Pooh, so this stuff didn't shake the foundations of my mind. I play so many videogames, I think my mind has developed to such a point that a lot of stuff bounces right off... And that's... not a good thing.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:42 am

Maverick Entity wrote:
Whats_Up4444 wrote:<Wow, I've been waiting for a response, but didn't know I was being waited on. >_>>

Sad

<But Maverick, I responded to the fight already. Yuki used Elie's Strike Raid.>

Exact was now on her feet, but kneed over to Kyxcir. Preparing to pick him up.

"My mission was to protect you! I-"

"You're too injured" Exact commented. "A player of the game needs to be at 100% to use their full potentional".

Kyxcir was urked.

Exact picked up Kyxcir and put his arm over her neck and slowly walked Kyxcir through the Dark Corridor.

XxxX

You can read my mind, and send back thoughts?

White shook his head. "Maybe it's just second talent? I mean....You know I'm just a of light....and this suit is the only thing to keep me awake...or even living...."

White looked down. "No. I'm stronger since then. My heart even feels healed". White placed his hand on his chest, and then a bright light came over him, the Lightsuit was gone, and he wore just regular clothes again as before. White shorts, and a white shirt with white sneakers. He took a deep breath. "I'll think I'll be okay. I think my heart has healed. All you are my friends. My friends are my power, and I'm theirs!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:57 am

"Heh, that's right, and don't forget it!" Rexial smirked again. >Yeah. It's a MindLink. It's primarily darkness-based, but it still seems to work either way. Pretty useful. It sure beats using a cell phone.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:15 pm

"
Whats_Up44 wrote:"My friends are my power, and I'm theirs!"
Skazzasurf wrote:"I'll show you the power of the bonds of the ones you hold strong!

< >.< >
Nathan assumed White didn't want to fight again. "Well I'm off to Radiant Gardens. If anyone needs a ride for w/e reason, I can drop them off in the gummi ship, but otherwise I'm FCing." Nathan said, brushing himself off from all the training. He hadn't had such a relaxing fight, like the one with Rexial, in years!
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:33 pm

Erntxt walked through after them, the corridor closing behind them.

-TCTNW Gray Room-

A Dark Corridor suddenly emerged near the large window as Exact was seen helping Kycxir through it, Erntxt not far behind.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

<Bloody bollocks, I was blinded by the sea of posts, got confused.>

<and now I have absolutely no ideal how to make an epic defense, for I am tired>

Gunamnex caught his reflected keyblade with one hand, holding it across his chest as usual. As Yuki's keyblade drew near he braced himself, positioning one leg slightly back behind the other. As the two keyblades connected, Gunamnex held firm, darkness enveloping his body as he block blow after blow. Eventually the darkness subsided, and Gunamnex was now holding both keyblades. Yuki's keyblade was held by it's chain, the chain wrapped around Gunamnex's open hand, the fading darkness cutting into his hand like hot steam. There was a scant amount of blood dripping from the hand, but the wounds ceased to drip quickly.

Without saying a word, he flung it back to Yuki before quickly dashing towards her yet again, attempting to strike once more.
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:05 pm

<Ven and Sora. >_>>

The Grey Area was just as before, unchanged. Rexin, the blonde spiky haired young man, was sitting on one of the couches, almost as if he was waiting for them. He followed with his eyes as Exact walked over and placed Kyxcir on the couch.

Exact stood up. "It's almost a replay of before, is it not, Kyxcir?"

Kyxcir chuckled. "Yeah".

"Kyxcir" Rexin called out.

Kyxcir looked over. "Yeah?"

Redon was silent for a second. "You're the new Second-in-Command. Nexas is no more".

Kyxcir's eyes widen. He sat himself up. "What?! What happened?! How?! Ow!" He was shocked, and then his wound began to hurt again.

"Xeromus of Organization XIV. Nexas lost his battle...."

Kyxcir plupt down into the couch.

"I see....Don't mean to abuse power, but....call Medix to heal us up...we ran into some trouble". Kyxcir seemed out of breath. Both in shock, and pain.

XxxX

Yuki caught the Keyblade, and braced herself from the strike, locking blades, Yuki felt so underpowered in front of this man.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Enixo slashed up at Xetus' neck but the villain waved his sythe and hooked Soul Edge into the ground. At that moment Soren swung the thick edge of Soul Caliber at his back. Xetus flickered and teleported behind his back, the blade sailed at Eniuxo's very heart. But then, Soul Edge rose to defend it's master. The two titainic weapons clashed into waves of Red and White. Then as the waves dispersed into a slight blue mist, Soren had turned back to Xetus, and Exnixo staggered to his feet. Soren cast a dark firaga spell as Enixo used his 'Hate' ability to give them both power. Xetus deflected to the shadow fire, all the while, Soren had slipped foward, barreling into the Red Lords chest.

As they topled off the edge of the ash pillar, Soren looked intently at Enixo. The Boy rised Soul Edge high as red engery, all his hate and darkness flowed into the red steel. He was also holding Soul caliber, which was holding all of Soren's Love, and light. He crossed the blades and then they both caused a blue pillar of light and darkness surged up. Envelopeing the two foes. 'As long as one lives, so does the other" Soren thought through the blinding pain in his very soul. Xetus wailed and thrashed but then the pillar of power imploded.

Soren and Xetus were gone, both destroyed in the mighty attack. Enixo let the blades drop to the ground and then promptly, passed out. What he didn't see was the flecks of green and blue orbs rising up from the ground of Solara. The sky turned crystal clear as the spirits moved back to their mortal lives. In Lance's home world, the lide had started to return slowly but surly. Grass turned green, flowers rose up, buildings rebuilt themselves, the ground was unscarred by blood and battle. But then again, fate had a dark turn. A purple orb split into two. One flying North the other going south.

As the southward orb resurfaced, it faced Thailia, the northward materialized behind lance's back. I

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:33 pm

"Rexin, we were attacked," Erntxt explained, "First it was by some people I'd very much like to forget. And then the mercenary I warned all of you about. I think they can give you some better details, but the mercenary was the one who shot Kycxir."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:24 pm

<You know, Eques, your posts would be more noticeable, more readable, more drawn-out, and simply more EPIC if you broke it up more. Like, every two or three sentences. It seems to work for Maverick and What'sUp pretty well.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:52 pm

<I have to admit that makes sense, I keep trying to think of epicness, but I have trouble with my wording, length or detail. But yeah, cliff hanging posts are even better>
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 am

<Weeeeeeeell... sometimes. I know your posts are epic and all, but the problem is, you have to PRESENT it. As much as I hate saying that... it's kinda true. Drag it out a bit. And if you make a cliffhanger, you need to lengthen the time we're in suspense yourself, rather than rely other posters to preoccupy each other. Cliffhang your character, then change to another perpective, another scene. Give us a sense of urgency.>
<In fact, you could go back and edit your posts by adding extra line breaks. and make sure you double line break, just to make it clear when a paragraph is seperate. Put about five lines between scene changes.>

Aleri unsummoned his weapon and took a sip of his tea. "...This is pretty good. Bringing out weapons kinda puts me on edge, just a little. It's nice to calm down."

"Heh, not many fights ARE relaxing." Rexial said, "That's why, sometimes, I release a couple of seals on my ability to put myself on a level beyond that of my foes. Challenges are fun, but too much stress will kill a guy. You can't go full-blast all the time, so you gotta relax once in a while. Sometimes, you can learn more if you take it slow than when you force your way."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:48 am

<Well, Eques, I'll be honest I didn't read the post until I notice the line breaks. But OH MY GOD! Soren! Enxio!

....Xetus.

And now this. But the World reformed. And now these mysterious orbs appearing in front and behind Thalia and Lance respectfully as they're in the tea shop.

Wow.

In other news, I may be banned from GameFAQs. >_>>

Ryuketsu was curious. "The hell are those...? Lance behind ya. There's another one".

XxxX

White looked down at his clothes. Then looked up. "Hey, can one of you teach me how to use those Light Corridors?"

XxxX

"Erntxt...." Kyxcir called. He turned his head. "Those people were your friends! How could you want to forget them! Your memories are all we have left...What happened?"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 14, 2012 2:59 am

"I want to forget everything about my human self," Erntxt explained, clearly unhappy with the recent turn of events, "He was weak, witless, and frankly, he's caused me enough trouble. I'll be happy to be rid of him."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:00 am

"Hm?" Aleri turned and looked at the orb, immediately spitting a mounthful of tea all over him. "What in the-?! Lance, what IS that!?"

Rexial generated a Dark Corridor. "Well... I dunno how LCs work. They might be the same as DCs, and everybody seems to be able to make corridors out of random stuff. Of course, the way Dark Corridors actually WORK, is that they open a gate to the Realm of Darkness, you walk through a brief segment of it, then you enter a gate on the other side, the other end of the corridor. I imagine there is some kind of Realm of Intense Light, and LCs take you through there. Flame Corridor? Really, Nathan? What kind of realm does THAT route you through?"

<I'm pretty sure that's how DCs have always worked. I really don't like how everybody makes corridors of the most random stuff... I figure it's best to stick with the basics, and if your character has some debilitating weakness to both Light and Dark, too bad, find another way. Make it interesting, instead of getting everywhere effortlessly.>
<Eques, I applaud your effort. I commend your effort. That simple change does, in fact, make it easier to read. Surprising, no?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

Lance turned to the orb, "It doesn't seem malevolent..." He thought aloud acknowledging the object.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:27 am

Aleri wiped his mouth off with a napkin. "Sorry 'bout that..."

<I... expected some reaction to Aleri spraying tea all over Lance.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:36 am

<He didn't even realize since he just felt his entire world be rejuvenated. He's itching to just leave and go back to see.>

Lance shrugged with a smile, wiping off the tea and briefly switching forms to shed the liquid, "It's back, Al. Synthisle, it just returned from the Darkness. That crazy bastard did it!" He opened a mindlink with Soren, "Hey, Soren? You hear me?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:49 am

<Ah, but you see... Aleri and, well all of my characters, were COMPLETELY unaware that Synthisle had NOT been saved by their efforts from when Lance joined the Org, Rex separated from Al, big Ravain fight, Maxgen showed up for the first time, yeah. They were too preoccupied to check in there.>

Aleri's embarrassment turned to puzzlement. "Huh? What about Synthisle? Did something happen after we left?"

<EDIT: Oh, no, wait, Al knew about it. He went back there with Kotank and White at one point for some reason.>

He recalled the destabilization he had seen. "Ah, right! It was crumbling when I went back... Did it really unravel that much!?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:04 am

Ryuketsu was pleased. "And when I thought the tea being good again was the highlight of the evening".

<Yeah, like 6 to 8 'o clock right now. Yuki was named Master in the afternoon. Like, 12 to 3 o' clock. Now there's still more time between the two events.>

XxxX

Kyxcir scoffed it off. "I don't wanna start another fight. Just when I thought we started to get along".

XxxX

White took note. "Really? Nathan! Do they work the same?"

<And another, thing. I hate when people make they as if they're transporters. They're "Corridors". They're like doors to hallways leading to room-to-room. The hallway being the small fragments of the Realm of Darkness, I would assume. Or maybe even the very depths of it. Or maybe even just the eternal darkness of it.

And yes, Nebula. That reminds me of that one guy's Weed Corridor. >_>>

We had to censor it to a "Tye-Dye" Corridor. <_<>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:16 am

"Yes, most corridors work the same. Mine involves me going through a very firey area, then appearing at a source of fire near the area I wanted to go. Believe me, I either make one myself or there is almost always one. Fire is almost everywhere right under our noises." Nathan said.

He pulled up a Flame Corridor, than shot a fireball that went near White. He than went through and appeared almost exactly next to White."See? I can go to any source of fire." Nathan said, then pulling up a Light Corridor. He walked through it, appearing next to Rexial. "Of course, a light corridor has to do with the light realm. You need to have atleast SOME light in your heart or you can't use these." He said, nodding towards Rexial. "But teaching someone how to use corridors is something else." Nathan explained.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 am

Rexial nodded. "Yeah, I'm not exactly an expert on magical stuff... Al's the one to ask about that. And I haven't got the slightest bit of light. Not. One. Bit. Well, since we're already IN the Realm of Light, what do LCs travel through? If I had to guess, I'd say a Realm of Absolute Light. That kind of place would probably erase me completely if I set foot in it. Brrr!"

Aleri tilted his head in curiosity. "Something was wrong with the tea earlier?"

<As you can see, Al tends to be more concerned with stuff that isn't the usual fare... of stuff that most people would find MOST concerning. "Synthisle was restored? I didn't know it was in need of restoration. What?! Something was wrong with the tea!? Please, tell me what happened!" Okay, that was a bit of an eggxageration, but...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:00 am

"Look, we're not out of this yet," Erntxt started, "Any of those four could show up in the future, here or in the field. And seeing as how this was my first time meeting the mercenary..." Erntxt placed one hand in front of him, creating a large circle in the air with images of each of the three teenagers, "I might as well tell you what I know."

Erntxt seemed to tap the image of the robed boy, enlarging the image and pushing the other two to the side. "Let's start with the big gun. Drake Blackstar. He's one of the most powerful and deadly mages who has ever lived. His staff serves as somewhat of a channel for his power. Without it, his biggest spells take a lot out of him, limiting him to simple spells. He's easily the powerhouse of the group, but the most interesting item in his arsenal is his robe. You no doubt noticed that his staff was much too large to have fit in it, yet he pulled it out dire fly out of it. This is due to some kind of enchantment placed on it. It has a nearly limitless storage space, though I don't know the details, he never said anything about it."

Pushing the image of Drake to the side, Erntxt enlarged the image of the sword-wielder. "Now for the biggest thorn in my side. Brick Simmons. While his combat skill and intelligence are rather impressive, especially considering his age, he possesses no ability beyond that."

Finally, he got to the picture of the girl. "Now, this one has given me the most trouble. Sylvia Venus. She has a large variety of summon spells at her disposal, though she isn't very skilled with them. Plenty of times in the past I've had the opportunity to take her out, but he won't let me."

Erntxt dispersed the images and sat down on one of the chairs. "Any questions?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:14 am

"What?!" Ryuketsu asked. "Okay? Yeah....the tea sucked. They got more ingridents or somethin'" He shook his head. "Why'd I'd answer? Anyways, so your home World has been restored? Interesting....how can you tell from those orbs?"

XxxX

"Nathan! Teach me how to use Light Corridors!"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:20 am

Nathan looked at White. "Ok, well most of us are so used to making corridors that we just flick our wrist and think about it, but it might be different for you. Try conjuring up a light corridor the way you conjure your barrier." Nathan explained to White.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next