TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 6 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:17 am

<I need to stop being lazy and it can be the NSZ one if you want, Whats_Up.>
White nodded at Nathan and began running for a diving start into the water. Being clumsy as he is, he stumbled a bit before he dove, but me managed to pull it off. He swam desperately searching for Fritz by feel <I'm assuming he doesn't have a random pair of goggles.> and almost gave up when he felt a fabric, like a shirt. He was able to pick Fritz up and carry him on his back because he was in water, and, almost running out of air he made it to the surface. He coughed and sputtered and pushed Fritz on top of the rock. He pulled himself up and gestured for Nathan to come over. Nathan ran over. "Do you think he's breathing?" White asked. Nathan hoped he was. He went over to Fritz and checked his pulse <He isn't Extreme-Smoke element>. His heart rate was slow, but he was alive. "Thank you White." Nathan said. Nathan picked up Fritz and started carrying him to the emergency room part of the gummi ship. He was getting in the pilot's chair when White told him, "Don't you think we should do that over again?" smiling all the while he said it. Nathan smiled back at White and they walked off the gummi ship to the spot where they practiced.
<Also, retcon Ged ever being in this area I'll live that situation for later. Also, you can have control of White again Whats_Up.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:34 am

A voice came from above where Fritz had almost drowned. "Hey, you oughta stop taking your fights so seriously!" Rexial appeared, floating just over the surface of the water. "I mean, I can think of at least three times you got SO serious, you royally screwed yourself or somebody else over."

He started walking on air, coming towards the threesome. He ticked off the examples on his fingers, one by one. "First, you went ballistic the first time Caxom and Xelo showed up at the castle. You flipped out for no reason, acted like they were enemies, and went so far as to claim it was to protect us, and used our power. You even burned yourself out and almost died. Then, you somehow revived yourself. Again, with borrowed power."

"Just the other day, we fought on Destiny Islands. I admit, I should've stuck with my normal fighting strength... but I thought, 'Hey, he's trying so hard. I should show him my real form and give him a better fight.' Then you went and TURNED YOURSELF INTO LIVING FLAME. I mean, sure, there's that little... advantage... to it, but you're unstable like that."

"And now, you throw your brother into a body of water, forgetting that he can't swim." Rexial had reached them, wagging his finger through the air. "Not the most responsible fighter... You need to cut your enemies some slack, and cut yourSELF some slack. Go full-blast all the time, and you'll burn out."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:47 am

<......Also, he can swim, he was unconscious though.....>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:00 am

<Minor blunder, it doesn't really affect things much.>

Rexial looked at Fritz. "Huh? He doesn't even look that hurt to me. He should wake up just fine, provided he doesn't mind some of the water in his lungs. He'll live, and be just fine once he coughs it all up. Nate, let me level with you for a second. You're too serious about fighting sometimes. I get the feeling your... old self may be screwing with you, making you fight harder than you intend to. ...Have you managed to subdue your old self completely? It seems like it tries to take over when you're fighting. Either that, or your pride is overwhelming your judgement." He shrugged. "...In short, take it easy. Let's have a little match to practice relaxed fighting. Don't worry, we're just gonna goof around with a couple of toys. Try to relax, I'm gonna use about how much power and speed a normal person would have."

He produced two Struggle Swords from his Coat and handed one to Nathan. "Let's have a round while we wait for your bro to wake up. He doesn't need much healing." He also produced a Potion and put it in Fritz's hand.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:05 am

Nathan slapped the struggle swords from Rexial's hands. "I'm not fighting with sticks. If what you're saying is true and I have to deal with it later, I'd rather fight with a real weapon." Nathan said in a pissed-off sort of tone.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:17 am

Rexial's manner was only slightly altered by this. It was hardly visible, but he was getting irritated. "Hm. You're missing the point..." The flicker of annoyance left his face. "You can't go so tough on yourself and everybody else all the time. Take it easy for once. Besides... You're too tense. If you stress out, you won't think clearly. And those who don't think clearly, and lose themselves in the heat of battle..."

Rexial's toy was instantly replaced with his REAL sword as he shouldered it.

"...Never live long. Right now, too... you're getting too worked up. Sharpen a blade too much, and there won't be much of a blade to sharpen... Well, since it seems to be getting to you, I'll make sure your brother is healed completely. ...Well, 'cept I dunno CPR. I doubt White knows... And I doubt you know. Then again, you ARE kind of a bookworm. Do you know CPR, Nathan?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:22 am

You could see Nathan's face flicker with red flame. "No, but I'm sure he'll be fine. Anyways, let's start this battle. White wanted to re-do something with me." Nathan said, sounding more irritated.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:31 am

Hm, he's getting riled up. It doesn't make sense... It contrasts with his normal personality. He's getting PO'd because I tell him that it'll screw him over if he does. "Alright, let's make it a quick little skirmish. You seem to be serious... I'll match my levels to yours." He slid into a different stance, ready for a fight...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:33 am

Nathan waited for Rexial to attack first, knowing that with his speed he could easily dodge and counter-attack.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:36 am

"...Uh, the whole 'match our levels' thing isn't going to work as well like this. Okay, let's not go too crazy!" Rexial ran at Nathan, extremely slow for his normal standards. I mean, it took him a whole five seconds to reach his target. He slashed first from left to right, then down, then went for a thrust.

His MP3 Player started up, playing a leisurely tune.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xjs0zla7n94&feature=related>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:43 am

Nathan dodged the first slashes and then let the thrust impale him, only it wasn't him, but a firey clone. There was a slight whisper in the air, "Brisingr" and the fire clone transmitted all of it's flame to Rexial through Drakus. Nathan appeared 50 feet behind Rexial and primed a Fire4/Firaja.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:47 am

Rexial yelped in pain. "Owwww! Take it easy, or I'll have to go hard on you! And I thought we were refraining from using magical powers for once." He tranfered Drakus to his left hand and shook his right, then switched back. His eyes turned yellow for a second. "You're gonna pay if you try anything like that again!" He flickered behind Nathan and used a Silence Buster to cancel his spell.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:56 am

Nathan flicked his wrist after the spell was cancelled, and a barrier was formed around Rexial with a roof and tendrils that seeped into the ground if he tried sinking into it. It slowly started closing. "But magic makes everything fun" Nathan said in a surprisingly low voice.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:58 am

Rexial flickered and appeared outside the barrier, right next to Nathan, arm held back to swing. The barrier behind him shattered as he swung at the obviously possessed Keyblader. "Gah, just wake up and make things easier on us both! Don't make me switch the music to rap! I swear, I'll put on either some sickly girly anime music, or Japanese rap!"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:06 am

<He's not possessed. Why his voice was so low I'd rather not explain.>
Nathan blocked the swing with his keyblade. Brisingr. Rexial's MP3 player started on fire and Nathan disappeared, leaving nothing but flames blown in the wind. "Good luck playing your songs now" Nathan said in his normal voice.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:15 am

Rexial rolled his eyes. "It's not even flammable. All you did was-set-MY-COAT-ON-FIRE-OH-****!" He beat down the flames. "Quit that before I get serious!" His eyes turned yellow and stayed this time. "Why don't you relax? If I were out to kill or hurt you, I'd go straight for my strongest, and wipe you out!" Hell, all I'd even have to do is throw him in the water, and he'd be destroyed completely! "I got stuff to do, so calm down before we blow up the surrounding area! If you won't chill out, I'll have to knock you out cold."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:25 am

Nathan re-appeared as a walking flame. "You can't knock out Fire. Much less knock it at all." Nathan said slyly. "Back at Destiny Islands I didn't know the true power of my form. Get serious. I won't try to slaughter you, but I'm not giving you any chances or mercy." Nathan said. Brisingr. Chunks of rocks exploded upwards and blue flames appeared around the fight area.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:05 pm

Rexial sighed. "Psh, yeah. Your new form acts as if it were a human body for the most part... You can be knocked out just as well as normally." He slid into a different stance. "...And all your showoffy lights are pissin' me off."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:31 pm

"But are you sure it is?" Nathan asked. His skin flickered for a second but he remained in his solid Flame form. He summoned Suspended Daydream and Inferno's Grasp and went into his own stance. "I have much, much more powerful fire magic now." Nathan said. Brysingr. His keyblades glowed fire red and turned into solid flame variants like himself.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm

"Ryuketsu" The old Master informed. "And you're a Keyblade Wielder?"

XxxX

White ran behind Nathan, grabbed his arms, and used his legs to trip him to the ground. White then held one Keyblade down with his left, and his right holding Inferno's Grasp to Nathan's throat. "Nathan! Stop this! Control your self! Control your anger before it let loose...." White seemed to get angry too. He then took a deep breath. "When the moon shines bright the sun will shine brighter" White began to sing softly. "Repeat after me" He said before he continued. "When you get lost I will be there to comfort. When you're frighten, I'll scare away your fears. We are friends. We are Together" White had a very well singing voice, surprisingly.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:22 pm

"All three of us." Lance said pointing to himself, Aleri, and Thalia, "Which each wield."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:17 pm

"All three of you?" He started to look around. "Show me".

XxxX

Kyxcir was still injured as he looked to Exact.

"I was waiting my turn" Exact said getting in position in front of Jyxcir.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:26 pm

Lance smiled, "Of course," He stood from his seat and Elysium and Tartarus appeared his hands while Asphodel manifested above him, floating restlessly in midair.

Thalia stood beside him and summoned The Kingdom Star to her hand, "Mine sort of adapted itself from a fuuma shuriken, hence the four blades." She explained twirling it in her hand.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:30 pm

Aleri grinned and summoned his massive TELOS. "I got this a little while back. See, I had a Keyblade before, but this was a gift. I've heard it was used in the Great Keyblade War... It was old and bent when I got it. It's been restored since."

Rexial's eyes slowly faded back to their normal, gray-blue color. Wow... I didn't even notice that I was getting tense, too. Heh... White here's a good friend. "...Aaahhh, I'mma forget about the match. Is Fritz okay?" He threw his weapon aside, letting it disappear, and went to the beaten-down ninja. He lightly slapped him a few times. "Hey, wake up. We need you to drink this and heal up."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:33 pm

"Well, in that case," Erntxt pushed back at Wayne and kicked him in the gut, sending him stumbling in Exact's direction, "Your turn."
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next