TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:14 am

<You know, Roland is technically available to crash just about anything right now>

<I be bored...>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:33 pm

"No, not from how I remember the move going" Nathan said.

<FINAL-FANTASY XII FREAKING 2 DEMO BISH YES>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:38 pm

White chuckled. "No, won't hurt anyone, if all goes right" White walked over in position.

"I'm ready. Don't hold back. Go for it!" White hunched over, his arms far apart.

XxxX

Exact aimed at Wayne's ribs and shot a bullet.

XxxX

"This day is just full of surprises. Not sure if it was a good idea to grab some tea" He sat down with his Keyblade still in hand, sipping tea from his left. "Mmm. Yep. Great idea".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 pm

Wayne took his blades away from her throat and flipped over her before the bullet could hit before turning with a roundhouse kick to her face.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Exact ducked under the kick.

<Wow, Nebula. That's some amazing pics.

Could....could you try your take on Nexas or Zane....?

>_>

<_<

Very Happy>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:52 pm

"Here I go!" Nathan warned. Nathan summoned his keyblade and ran at White. He used his D-link with Rexial and shot a ball of darkness at White.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:21 pm

Lance dismissed his blades and sat back down, Thalia following his lead.

"So, how'd you find out about other worlds? Most of the others here seem pretty clueless to it." He admitted to the man.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:43 pm

Soren awoke in the white room of the Hell castle. The girl that called up hus memories was gone. He fouggt to his feet and limped toward the open door. He paused to scan the halls for sentries or Ravain but nothing was there to oppose him. He frowned. Surely someone had discovered his absence in the dungeon. He snuck through out the halls and corridors to find the thorne room of his enemy. Xetus. As he approached the main hall, the walls were gone, as was the bronze and leather furniture, portraits, and items of luxury. Instead there was only a endless darkness. "Wha- where am I?" He said. The shadows started to part around him and revealed a dry, dead feild of ashes.

In the very center was a red dot. The young hero ran toward it, inch by inch, second by second, the dot grew larger and formed a figure. A blood red cloak, snow white gloves, and holding a bundle under one arm. The man turned from the edge of the cliff, looking back. Soren felt his breathing slow and his heart beat against his rib cage. The cloaked man, he had no eyes. Just slight impressions, like someone was forming his facial features dicided to slack off. His skin was like paper, thin and white, his lips were black and hid his deadly sharp teeth, like a wolf's fangs.

"Little hero, you've come to face me at last...the cycle of our lives shall start anew!" Xetus threw the bundle to the ground carelessly. A sharp gasp and a muffled scream told Soren someone was in that red fabric. He summoned up what little engery he gad to successfully cast Cure on whoever was trapped within. The fabric ripped and Enixo rose up coughing up black incor. The traitorous wretch stumbled and collasped. Xetus laughed and raised his palms. The ground shook and split into a pillar, raising up to the heavans. Soren swallowed as the pillar stopped abruptly.

Xetus raised his palms as the cloak melted off his body, revealing his chainmail shirt and armored lower body. on his back was a scythe that resibled Kafziel (If you've played Soulcalibur you know what I mean). Soren drew a Hi-Potion and downed it along with an Elxir to regain all his strenght. He closed his eyes and then summoned up a sword only a true warrior of light coulkd weild without feeling the slow desenct to madness, He summoned the mighty sword known as SoulCalibur. the blade, being summoned with all his renewed powers, was at its peek, it crackled with engery and glew with light.

Last edited by Eques tenebrarum on Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:07 am

Skazzasurf wrote: "Here I go!" Nathan warned. Nathan summoned his keyblade and ran at White. He used his D-link with Rexial and shot a ball of darkness at White.

<Retcon that. It was supposed to be a regular strike. Almost like locking blades. Except White won't use one. You'll get it>

Ryuketsu placed the drink on the table.

"I was four or five when my father, may he rest in peace, told me about the outside Worlds as well as how he met a man, a Keyblade Wielder. Told me someday I have to meet him if I ever wanted to became strong. So I did. He became my Master. He too is gone"
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:49 am

<I was just copy+pasting what I had before, but kk.>
Nathan ran at White and slashed at him.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:57 am

Lance nodded solemnly, "Time takes everyone away eventually." It was a morbid thought but a typical one for the boy.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:03 am

Wayne quickly brought his other knee up to Exact's face while her head was down.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:21 am

<I'm assuming Exact used to have her face down, but then she took a knee to the face...>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 am

Skazzasurf wrote:<I was just copy+pasting what I had before, but kk.>
Nathan ran at White and slashed at him.

<Wait, did you? I can't remember. I wanted the original attack, so I guess it was the ball of darkness. Sorry. My bad>

The ball of Darkness came at White, White was ready he put a the same white barreir as before, but instead of it breaking and him falling to the ground, he blocked it and the ball obliterated upon impact.

White stood up. He looked at his hands.

Is my light stronger then darkness?

"Thanks". White said with his arms down and now looking at Nathan.

XxxX

The man sighed. "Don't remind me".
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:47 am

"Your welcome" Nathan said. "Do you want to train a bit more?" Nathan asked.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:18 am

Rexial pointed his thumb at his chest. "Me? Nah. I'm training somebody else, I don't have time to train myself. I have plenty of time to goof off, of course. So, White..." He held up a ball of dark energy. "This should prove somewhat stronger than Nathan's attack, since I'm an expert in darkness, and he's... well, not so experienced in using it. Think fast!" He thrust his palm out, sending the ball hurtling at White at a higher speed than Nathan's had been going at.

<Eques, could you try breaking your paragraphs up more? They're... walls of text. I'm not usually one to complain about such walls, but it's a little discouraging... I make sure that only one person gets to speak in a paragraph, and only twice, three times, tops, before I make a new one.>
<I would LOVE to make Nexas and/or Zane, but I need to get a better idea of what they look like. I recently discovered that I DON'T have any real perception of Xeromus. I just picture him like Xemnas, for some reason. If you PM me a detailed description of how they look, I could probably do it. Give me details, like how it sticks out in front, or back, is the hair straight, do they have a tan, are they pale-skinned, and what is the emotion I'm going for? Emotionlessness? Bitterness? Joy? Sorrow?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:43 am

<sorry Neb I had my moment of epic final battle beginning and at that point I get too into the text to remember the separations>

Soren leveled SoulCalibur on his shoulder as he dashed at his ultimate enemy, Xetus. The Red Lord slashed upward with his left arm which resembled that of a claw then half a dozen Bishops appeared. Soren swung the massive blade, using it's weight to bring him in a full circle, splitting the evil beings in half like a hot knife through butter. He stopped as He cane around a second time.

Xetus scowled but drew the scythe. Soren saw the blue symbols on the blade, then felt like his heart was going to sink into his stomach. One clean cut through his body and he'd be finished. The Young heir leapt at Xetus, his crystal blade bitting into the ivory colored metal in the shaft of the sythe. They held eachother power at a stalemate before Xetus started to press harder against Soren's blade. Said boy felt the muscles in his arms strain as he pushed, but they had to jump apart. Soren stood up straight, switching his blade to his left hand. He swung in a high arc at Xetus' shoulders. The older, better trained, warrior parried the heavy blow.

"Come now, Prince, face your death" he said as he swung his curved Scythe in a triangular pattern. Soren attempted to dodge but his foot caught on something and he toppled over. The sycthe stopped a mere centimeter above his head. A blade of Red matter was holding it in place. "If anyone is taking my venegence, it will be my own blade he falls to". Someone said. Enixo. Soren struggled to his feet. "You sparred my life" he breathed. The traitor didn't speak. He just held out SoulCalibur. The prince took up the blade, slowly. "Let's end this then, I can destroy you well I wish it" Enixo said. The Terror of the Torn raised Soul Edge slowly. The two unlikely allies rushed Xetus together.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:05 am

Skazzasurf wrote:<I'm assuming Exact used to have her face down, but then she took a knee to the face...>

<Wow. You really made that joke. I used to be an arrow. Then I took a knee in the face.>
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:30 am

khfreak358 wrote:
Skazzasurf wrote:<I'm assuming Exact used to have her face down, but then she took a knee to the face...>

<Wow. You really made that joke. I used to be an arrow. Then I took a knee in the face.>

<And no one noticed my "Bullet to the shoulder" pun. >_>>

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 2up48l2

>Makes a arrow to the knee joke.
>Modifies it.
>No one understands.
>mfw
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:30 am

<Wow, I've been waiting for a response, but didn't know I was being waited on. >_>>

White quickly put up the barrier, but it the force pushed him back, dragging his heels into the ground. The white colored physicial barrier then went down.

"Guess not" He said outloud, almost oblivious that those were his thoughts before.

XxxX

Exact did a backflip out of the way, landing on her palms, then shot at Wayne, ala Xigbar but without the anti-gravity.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:38 am

"Huh. I guess your barrier isn't perfect... but hey, you don't run into too many people who really know how to use an attack like that." Rexial shurgged. "I wouldn't feel bad about not being strong. In fact, I don't ever remember you training. That means you have this level of skill NATURALLY. That's badass, man."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:41 am

"Alright White, do you want to try making your barriers even stronger? I'm sure if you practice with them enough they'll be of amazing strength... Unless the strength of them comes directly from your light." Nathan said, diminishing his D-Link with Rexial and dismissing his keyblade.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:50 am

"What? By fighting, people get stronger in many was as they fight. Light shines brighter, Darkness grows deeper, Fire burns hotter, Water flows smoother... If you train, I'm sure your barrier will improve."
>White... An untempered Light cannot withstand Darkness tempered like mine... I heard that thought. I didn't mean to pry into your mind, but you seemed kinda deep in thought. You have the strength to beat Darkness, but if you imporve even more, you may even be better than me someday.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:51 am

Wayne jumped back from the bullets, landing perfectly. "Not bad," he said, "You're pretty skilled. But you're not better than me."

"But I am," came Erntxt's voice from... directly in front of Wayne? Before the mercenary could react, he was hit by an unseen force that sent him hurtling to the woods.

Erntxt suddenly appeared where Wayne had once stood and opened a Dark Corridor. "Don't suppose you two want to stick around and wait for him to come back?"
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:10 am

Whats_Up4444 wrote:<Wow, I've been waiting for a response, but didn't know I was being waited on. >_>>

Sad
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next