TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+11
XGeass
Kizukanai
Malakili007
Skazzasurf
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
Maverick Entity
NebulaGregarZX
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
15 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:37 am

Nathan calmed down a little bit. "I won't repeat the lines, because Fritz is priority like Rexial implied, but I'll admit I got a little wound up." You could see Nathan untense completely. "I shouldn't have gone to ancient magic, pissed off or not." Nathan explained. Nathan ran towards Fritz. Fritz slowly started opening his eyes... But then had his black blade against Rexial and two throwing stars directed at White and Nathan in seconds. He had been awake since Nathan and Rexial started agitating each-other. "Never give a ninja a chance to strike, even if in the open. But you three saved my life... I'm assuming. A ninja also holds honor, and honor implies that my life belongs to you said three." Fritz said. He took the potion and drank it, looking better than usual.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:44 am

Rexial smirked. "Tch, I suppose I could've kept my guard up a little higher... but I was too busy lowering it so I could relax. And for the record, I knew you were awake the whole time. I was just grasping at an excuse to leave the awkward situation. I figured nobody else had noticed. And, uh... I didn't help, so no reason to feel endebted to me at all. All I did was give you a cheap Potion, and I'm sure that Nathan knows some White Magic, or has something more effective on him."

<Honestly, that was the only reason he DID check up on Fritz. What else was there to do?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:12 am

Nathan nodded at Rexial and told him he had something much more effective than regular cure spells. Nathan yelled "Waise Heill! (Be Healed)" and Fritz instantly felt better. Nathan's legs instantly collapsed from under him. He looked drained of all energy. "I need more practice in these ancient magic spells... They take a lot of energy. Rexial, how about we still have that fight. Let me drink a Dry Ether to restore most of my energy and I'll fight you with nothing but some of the ancient spells I know. You can use magic and swordplay. Don't worry about me, some of my Dry Ethers were special made by a certain herbalist. White, we can do that move in a little bit and I'll see if there's any way YOU would be able to use magic. Anyone can use any ancient magic, but I don't know people's energy levels so it's dangerous for anyone to learn even some of the basic spells. Ancient Magic takes as much energy as it would to do the thing without magic." Nathan said. He drank a dry ether from his potions pouch and got up, ready for battle.
<I honestly sort-a want Ancient Magic to be something only Nathan knows. I don't want everyone to know it so they can just use Ancient Magic against each-other.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:18 am

Rexial snorted. "Aleri told be about it. It's highly ineffective... why use your bodily energy, when you have a natural supply of energy all set and ready for magic? ...Yeah. And I'll restrict myself, too. Try to relax, we're only kidding around right now. Maybe I can teach you a trick or two, or vice versa."

<Yeah, my characters would kinda just turn their noses at Eragon's magic. I mean, to them, there's no point in having magic that only does what your body has energy for. I mean, Al knows Ultima, which tears the earth below him apart and sends chunks of it flying in its sheer power. Aleri isn't strong enough to do that with his body.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

<With ancient magic you can actually control what you're doing with it, such as redirecting a fireball if it's target has dodged it. Of course, there are spells that do this automatically, but training with these spells makes you incredibly fluent with energy and the ancient language.>
Nathan yelled "Adurna" which summoned a water-ball from the ocean. It was the only way he was able to use water in any way. He sent it flying towards Rexial and yelled Brysingr. He made a fire-ball and directed it to follow Rexial from behind.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 am

<Skazza, cued you in Zombieland, feel free to get out the side Naoto cleared and help with the ass-kicking>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:42 am

Rexial smirked again. He waited until they both came close. Unfortunately, he forgot that, in his restricted level, he couldn't deflect them both. He hit the fireball and dispersed it, but the ball of water hit Rexial in the back of the head. "GAAAAAAH!" His normally spiky hair fell limp and a grumpy expression covered his face.

"You'll pay for that..." He released a little bit of his power and flickered behind Nathan. He acted quickly, giving no time to react, mussing Nathan's hair before flickering away and returning to his restricted level.

"How do YOU like having your hair screwed up, huh!?"

<I'm feeling goofy, so I made Rexial touchy about his hair. And I don't expect his 'revenge' to have an effect that lasts longer than, say, ten seconds?>
<Yes, but that's not much of an advantage. Skilled Mages (I.E. Aleri) can do just as much with magic as one could do with the Ancient Language.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

<Trust me. This can become more overpowered than Meteoraga (No offense Sammy.). You gain power in this magic over years, training or not. Being immortal, imagine the strength of Nathan's AM in TONS of years. Provided he lives.>
Nathan grimaced when Rexial touched his spiky hair. "Steinn Duoi!" Nathan yelled, as a small pebble not even the size of a thumb came out the rock. He cast it towards Rexial.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 am

Rexial flicked his sword upwards, the very tip deflecting the pebble. "Daaaaaamn, that thing moved fast. Would've gone right between my eyes, too. Woundn't kill me, or even really damage me, but that would hurt like hell."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:19 am

Nathan wanted to test something he knew that the person who taught him AM could do. He summoned a waterball, then used lightning to electrify it. He cast it towards Rexial's hair.
<Can Rexial attack a bit more? I want him to use defensive spells.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:26 am

<Er... Rexial doesn't KNOW any defensive spells. What little magic he has is for attacking. He could probably improvise, though.>

Rexial saw it coming and responded quickly. "Gah!" He threw up a wall of dark flames, above which a wall of hexagons appeared to deflect the oncoming projectile. "Hey, that was gonna mess me up even WORSE! You're TRYING to vandalize my hair!" He leapt at Nathan as his wall fell, coming down with a two-handed blow.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:37 am

<I should've said Nathan when I said him. Oh well.>
Nathan laughed and said "Stenr Raisa!" causing a wall of stone to appear in front of him as Rexial went down for the strike. "Jierda Morte!" Nathan yelled. The stone turned to nothing more than 3 tiny stones and was cast at Rexial's chest.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:40 am

Ryuketsu was shocked each and every way. The boy's three Keyblades, the girl's Shuriken. And finally the Keyblade from War. Who knew other Keyblades were taken from the Keyblade Graveyard, especially because nearly all of them have lost their powers.

Ryuketsu stood up and brought his hand outward. And then
his Keyblade was shown.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 7 Keyblade-Last-Judgement-keybalde-socity-9549356-500-311

XxxX

Exact shot three times at Wayne.

XxxX

White smiled at them but still remained ready in case they went to hard.
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:46 am

On account of the fact that Rexial isn't exactly built for defense, the pepples managed to embed themselves in his chest. Deep. "AAAAAAGH! Goddammit, that hurts!" He forcefully dug them out and gathered energy. "At least you took my advice... But I'm not giving this one up. And for the record, NEITHER of us are at full power, so this fight doesn't count. Got it? Kougenjin!" He slashed at the air, sending a soaring wave of energy at Nathan.

"That... The Heartless Enblem is on your Keyblade? And man, that thing is hardcore. I can almost feel my will to fight being slightly crushed... N-not that I wanted a fight." He recovered. "It's just that... well... you know how Keybladers are hounded by trouble. I've developed this habit of sizing people up... And I would never want to fight YOU to the death. In a way, you're like..."

Aw, man, I can't even say Mr. Roland's name... It really stings, knowing how reckless I was at that moment. "...Nevermind. Point is, you rock, I comparatively suck. So, your name was Ryuketsu? ..." He thought for a minute, eventually recalling where he had heard it before. The realization left him speechless.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  khfreak358 Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:48 am

Wayne quickly sliced all three bullets in half with his swords before running forward and appearing to try and slash at her, only to vault off of of her head, land behind her and place one blade at the back of her neck and the other at the front.
khfreak358
khfreak358
Siks the Umbra de Aurora
Siks the Umbra de Aurora

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

<Hey, does anybody know how to put a second picture in your profile? I've seen some people do it... And I'd like to do that as well.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 am

Lance nodded in admiration, the weapon emanated power, "That's a very impressive blade." He said, "Although, I think you'd be surprised why me blades look like this. Light." A wave of magic swept over the boy as Asphodel dissappeared above him and the two blades in his hands became Elysium, his clothes took on a golden and white hue, with his eyes a bright blue. Then, he twirled the blades again, "Darkness."

Another wave of magic, another transformation, this time his blades were both Tartarus and his clothes were black and red, his eyes took on a menacing golden hue. Then, he flicked one of the blades into the air, "Equilibrium."

Another wave and Lance was back to his standard form with dull colored clothes and eyes that had conflicting hues, one blue, one gold. Asphodel floated above him and the two blades resting in his hands were once again Tartarus and Elysium, "I'm not normal," He admitted, "Far from it actually."

<It's actually a rank picture and the system is sketchy when it LIKES behaving... let alone when it doesn't and attempts to throw random pictures all over the place... *grumbles*>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:54 am

<So... ^_^ Your Rank is an insane Sora?>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:55 am

"Recolo Rexial!" Nathan said, getting drained by the energy he was using. The spell redirected the wave towards Rexial, numerous pebbles on the ground amassing in it.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:59 am

Rexial noticed Nathan's weakness. I'd better ease up. He sent a weaker Kougenjin to neutralize the oncoming one and flourished his weapon. "You feelin' okay? From what I hear from Al, using that kind of magic beyond your limits will kill you, no exceptions. And for you, it would be worse... complete obliteration. Every trace of you would disappear, not even leaving your Heart behind. Let's stop for now. I'm winded myself. Using a skill like that on this level really drains a guy..." He flopped onto the ground, obviously more tired than he had let on.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:01 am

<Essentially, yes. They were really just humorous kingdom hearts based pics I found usually based around the RPers character. Hence, the reason Draco has Riku holding a can of spam. I have Sora for mine because at the time, BBS wasn't in the states and there were few if ANY pictures of Ven.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:10 am

"Fa dao!" Nathan cast, absorbing the energy from the force of the two Kougenjin colliding. "Yeah I'm fine. With the energy I absorbed from the two Kougenjins colliding, I think I'd like to re-try the move I was talking about with White now." Nathan said, plopping down on the ground and drinking a normal ether.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 am

"...Will it involve violence?" Rexial inquired slyly. "I'd love to see this..."

<Heh, now they've got a Mage-Fighter element going for the long term. I can't wait to see Nathan in the DB RP, provided he doesn't DIE by then.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:48 am

"A bit." Nathan said.

<Nathanin200years:*dead* Dangit! xD>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:06 am

Rexial drank a Potion and stood back up, stretching. "Will you need a living target?"

<Man, I'm overexcited for the DB RP. I already planned out all my character introductions, and got to thinking about throwing in extras. O_o I hardly EVER use extras! And I even planned to name them... Of course, I can't really write anything ahead of time, since
-I don't know exactly how What'sUp is going to start it.
-Any events after the beginning are subject to deviations from my original intentions. I may add or remove certain personality quirks, or maybe alter a person's name a little, maybe decide to reveal certain details sooner than later, or vice versa. Long story short: I suck at being consistant! D: >
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next