TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 1:55 am

Roxas' hand flew backwards as if he'd just swung his weapon against a wall, and took the punch to the face. "If that's the kind of thing you're gonna bring up, I'm not gonna hold back," he said, wiping what he would have been sure would bruise had ne not been occupied with a battle. There was a determination in his eyes now. He'd started just as a sparring match, but it had quickly escalated in his mind. He was going to win, no matter what.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 22 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:03 am

Xile grins broadly at the bold statement, seeing the fire in the Nobody's eyes. "Well then, come on. Don't be afraid to beat me into a pulp, I've gone through worse." And now to see just how strong Thirteen is...
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:09 am

(Location: A really fancy mansion)
A man in his 20s, wearing a red leather jacket, and sunflower yellow aviators is watching what has recently happened with Blake. A girl, around her late teens or early 20s, is next to him.
---
Man:*clapping and laughing* He has so much potential! We NEED to get him in the Association!
A woman, around 18: But Travis--
Travis:No excuses! *he grins* I need a challenge...Young blood like him.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:11 am

The Struggle bat glowed briefly, swapping form into Roxas' Keyblade. "Let's see what you can do, then." Roxas dashed forward, and appeared quickly behind Xile, slashing at his midsection.

<Note that he's not warping. He's using a Reversal>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:20 am

<Duly noted, though I wouldn't have pressed haxx charges against you anyway XD>
Caught utterly off-guard, Xile only has time to mutter "What th-..." before getting plowed in the kidney, and thrown off to the side, where he rolls himself to a stop and stands up. "That's an impressive trick there. Good to see you're truly serious."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:25 am

Roxas' expression remained static, and he ran toward Xile, with a sound remeniscent of a stampede of rhinoes. As he neared his foe, he jumped and performed a maneuver similar to a ground-pound, Keyblade first.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:30 am

<Do you mean like the Mario ground pounds or a jumping strike?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:32 am

<I mean straight vertical downward stab, with Roxas' full weight behind it. Very telegraphed, very easy to dodge, very sore the next day if you don't.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:04 am

Xile looks up, and seeing Roxas's strike, casually takes two steps back, letting him hit the ground. "Agility you have, combat sense and grace you do not." Xile aims a rather ill-meaning kick at Roxas's ribs.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:19 am

Roxas takes the kick and backflips out of it, deciding not to bother barring any more holds. He threw his Keyblade straight at Xile, Strike Raid style, and threw several Fire attacks, each closing in from a different angle.

<Why was the word "Angle" so hard for me to type just there? Am I just a crappy typist?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:29 am

<Maybe, I have problems spelling refrigerator half the time.>
Xile bends back and dodges the Keyblade, SpiderMan style. Leaning forward to stand up again, Xile waves his arm in front of him, quenching the Fires with his own Blizzards, causing steam to spontaneously replace the balls of heat. Xile rushes forward and throws a punch at Roxas's solar plexus.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:47 am

Instead of taking the punch this time, Roxas scissored Xile's attack between his elbow and knee, catching it and punching Xile square in the jaw as Kingdom Key began its return trip.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:56 am

Xile takes the punch, but manages to barely sidestep the oncoming Keyblade, though the front of his shirt gets ripped. Xile jumps backwards and yanks his sword out of the ground, a more serious look on his face. "All right, you're doing good. Now make me get serious."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 am

"Make you get serious? No problem." Roxas, now a good distance away, began doing what he usually did when fighting from a distance: Throw a bunch of random magic. The air was quickly filled with Fire, Blizzard, Thunder, and Aero O (Offensive Aero) spells, all headed straight for Xile.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 am

Xile had to resist the urge to burst out laughing. This isn't even close to the basic patterns Zexion taught me... I guess I should be thankful. quickly analyzing the pattern, Xile sidesteps twice, avoiding the first few blasts and then appearing to almost walk towards Roxas, occasionally juking from side to side as necessary. Moving the sword to his left hand, his right starts to glow with energy.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:39 am

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Scoffed a nearby voice.

Aleri, leaning on a tree, snickered at the the cockiness he could sense from Xile. "I've seen a simple magic trick before that would've fried you, if Roxas knew how to do it. I'm pretty sure he doesn, though; the trick is to stop your spells when they reach a point, and have them act as land mines. People fail to compensate for the lack of momentum they have when dodging, getting knocked all over the place. And then there's the fact that a magician can simply pull them all inwards if the target is in the middle of them..."

Twirling a fallen branch, he grinned, thinking about the fight to push away thoughts about Lenox. "...Of course, Roxas will kick your ass because he won't give up until your viscera sees the light of day, not because he uses fancy magic tricks like I do. Just hope you don't offend me enough that I 'forget' to heal the severe trauma your internal organs will no doubt suffer later."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:53 am

<YES! THAT QUOTE! YES YES YES!!!!!>
Xile keeps his hand lit up, stops moving, and raises his voice so that whoever spoke could hear him. "You do have a point there, sir. I probably wouldn't have anticipated the land mine trap, and thank you. And I'm fully capable of healing myself, though I do appreciate the offer of healing my internal organs. I hope you don't mind if I take a rain check on that?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:13 am

<...Mwa-hahaha!>

Aleri just nodded respectfully. "No offense taken. I just find it that it's hard to heal oneself when severely injured. And it doubles as a warning, in case we ever cross blades; My magic would be sure to keep you on your toes."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:46 pm

"ExCUSE me!" Roxas cast a massive Thundaga spell on Xile, bringing down a lightning bolt five-feet wide straight toward his head.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:02 am

Distracted by the newcomer, Xile barely has time to release the stored Holy in his hand into the Thundaga, though he only serves to act as a light show before he's struck with the full force of the lightning spell. "G-g-g-gh-gh-ghaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAHHh!!!!" Xile screams bloody murder as the electricity courses through his system. After, his charred body hits the ground with a dull thud, his arms, hands, legs and feet twitching occasionally.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:25 am

Heaving a sigh, Aleri shook his head in a defeated fashion. "I warned him... ah, well. Roxas, you want to call it a match and let me heal him?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 17, 2012 7:02 am

Roxas shrugged. "Sure...WOW that feels good."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:25 pm

Charging up a healing spell, Aleri knelt next to Xile and checked his vitals. It was pretty hard to tell what the hell his vitals were supposed to be, since Xile was probably a Nobody, or some kind of being from the Realm of Darkness, but he was... fairly confident that the guy was alive. "I know you were just struck by lightning, but, uh... you okay? Can you speak?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:51 pm

Several moments passed without incident, then Xile finally lifts his head up, one eye slitted open just enough to see Aleri's blurred features in front of him. Not Roxas... The voice in the tree. Xile manages to speak in a raspy, sandpaper voice, as though he'd yelled for an hour on end while a file had been rubbed in his throat, "Back... up. I... can heal... myself."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Aleri stood up and moved back. giving Xile space. "If you're sure, man. It's no trouble, really; I've got the spell all ready and everything to cast."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next