TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:50 am

Sora nodded, spinning the Keyblade around just to be flashy. "Alright, let's do this, then!" he said, propping the weapon on his shoulder.

<Raven's current moveset:
Garula, Magaru
Sukukaja, Sukunda
Dia, Zan-ei
Getsu-ei, Infuriate>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 12 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:51 am

Jack smiled readying Fragrach, "I'd like to see you do anything to me."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:52 am

"What's wrong with that?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:54 am

The young man got extremely close to Athez's face and shouted, "Lawl!"

Athez heard a small hissing noise behind him.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:56 am

Sora glared at Jack, pointint the Keyblade at his chest. "Don't tempt me," he warned. "I know exactly how to use this thing, and I will if you keep acting so cocky."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:59 am

Jack laughed, "Well then..." He tensed for a moment, "Let's see what a Keyblade master can do!" He dissappeared in a flash, appearing behind Sora and creating the same effect as Sephiroth in his wake.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 am

"Why do I feel that what is about to happen will be very comedic and could possibly be painful?"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:05 am

Rexial shrugged lazily. "If you get the chance, use Sukukaja and Infuriate on him. He'll be too enraged to defend himself, and unable to dodge. You wear him down, I'll give him the killing blow."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:06 am

Alexei enters the room, his hands in his pockets. "Why did I just hear demonic-turkey screeching in here?" he looks up, "Oh. It's just you two." He lays down and watches in amusement at Athez's attempt to master the art of bowling.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Militia_927 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:08 am

The demonic turkey begins to attack wildly and at random
Militia_927
Militia_927
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:10 am

The creeper behind Athez explodes as the young man sidesteps sending Athez flying face first at the demon turkey, "lawl!!!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:11 am

Alexei smirks at the explosion, "Pretty."
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 am

Slamming his hands to the ground, Athez backflips over the turkey and lands perfectly on his feet.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:19 am

Sora spun and blocked Jack's move even as the blade descended on him and pushed away. "Raven!" He called, and the bird swooped in, scraping the Fragrach with its claws. As it passed by, it spread its wings wide and a red light enveloped Jack, Raven's Infuriate spell.

<I never use ailments in Persona. When I actually looked up some ideas for moves, it listed them as 25% accurate. And here I was wondering why they never worked.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:38 am

Jack laughed as he lashed out at the bird with his blade," I'm already pissed as hell at you! You can't really make me angrier! You just can't tell!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:47 am

Sora once again pointed his Keyblade at Jack. "You really don't know, do you?" he said. "Alright. I might show you if you live through this. Ready, Rex?" asked Sora, looking at Rexial.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:05 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpD31BIqAAE&NR=1&feature=endscreen

The swordsman nodded, his grin widening. "Of course!"

[Sync: 300%]

"Here I come!"
"Any last words?"

Yogosha leapt high into the air, latching itself onto the ceiling, high above Jack. Raven, meanwhile, began to fly a wide circle around them, as the carrion birds hover above those condemned to death.

The form of the knight held its palm out, reaching towards the man below... and began to superheat the air, causing flames to spring from nothing. The flames began to revolve unnaturally fast around the area, spurred on by a powerful wind caused by Raven, who had flown opposite Yogosha and flapped its wings rapidly in midair, creating a tornado that caught the flames and brought them on its gale-force path.

Soon enough, there was a blazing inferno, trapped in the middle of the room by howling winds, growing in intensity by the second. Both Personae held their places on opposite sides of the flame, the Keyblade Master and swordsman of the dark taking position on the remaining sides.

With a collective nod, the four all charged straight through, breaking through to the other side. The impossible heat closed in on Jack, condensing into a human-sized ball of hell itself.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:26 am

Skife: *slaps the demon turkey, trying to send it down the alley*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:38 am

"You think I can't stand the heat?!" Jack roared as he propelled the flames away with a cyclonic slash.

-------------------------

"Lawl, no!" Skife was knocked across the room by a large fish.

Gaige stood at full height, which was noticeably shorter than Aleri as she despawned Deathtrap, "So, through your shiny, light portal deal?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:49 am

As Jack destroyed the fire-storm, he found Sora's Keyblade in his face. "Make a wrong move, and my arm just might slip," said Sora. "Give up now, and I can guarantee it won't."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 28, 2012 3:12 am

Aleri nodded. "Yeah. Just try not to go blind, okay? I've been through these corridors so often that it doesn't affect me anymore, but you'll want to close your eyes, or at least squint."

Rexial was floating in a reclining position behind Jack. "I dunno which is harder to believe: That Jack fell for that after we explained it to him more than once, or that I didn't immediately stab him good. I mean, come ON! Stop relying on that weapon! You can't even summon it back if you lose it, so if you're disarmed, you're already mincemeat."

Sighing, he planted his feet on the ground and leveled his sword at Jack, mirroring Sora's position, effectively pinching Jack's neck between the two blades. "Don't dare move. Your throat will be slashed open, and it'll all be downhill from there."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:27 pm

Jack laughed, "You think I'd let you get out of here just like that? I'm dead and you win?" Jack cackled as he dropped a dead man's switch to the floor, "You have five seconds." Slowly, the entire structure began to hum with the sound of explosives.

------------------------

Gaige nodded as she pulled the googles she wore down in front of her eyes to shield her vision, "Bo, let's go meet back up with Xavier."

Bo nodded happily, "Yeah!"

Minato walked up to the young man, "So, you're That Kid... Rank 10 of the Asylum Arcana... Odd..." He dismissed the presona and it was replaced by a creeper that Minato quickly dispatched before it could explode.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:31 pm

"What?!" Sora took one of those five seconds to lower his Keyblade to Jack's chest and stab him, then switched to Valor Form, used his High Jump, then Master Form, jumped again, and switched to Final Form to Glide out the window. Rexial could, of course, dissipate into shadows, so Sora wasn't worried about him at all. Sora landed in the Gummi Ship and threw it straight to full throttle.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:15 pm

"Well, as the lane was just blown up, I'm gonna go be elsewhere."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:20 pm

Skife: *lands on the wall, then pulls out his Keyblades and charges the turkey, slashing at it* *thinking* I swear to God, if this turkey does that again, I'm going to erase it from existance in the most gstu way possible. */think*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next