TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

Felix: *munching on popcorn* This is getting more exciting by the minute.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 7 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:00 am

"You are going to explode tomorrow. Just saying."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:03 am

Skife: *pulls out a gigantic laser cannon* My Laz0r says otherwise.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:06 am

Minato rolled his eyes, "He was talking about your gastro-intestinal tract, idiot. You're going to die via explosive diarrhea."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:08 am

Skife: My tough-as-Gemsteel gut says otherwise.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 14, 2012 5:49 am

Aleri nodded furiously. "You heard the man, Sora. Set a course for Sam's castle. Before you ask, it's the place with the most twisted aura concentration in the universe." Inside, he was seething at the idea that he wouldn't get the chance to repay Sammy... In fact, he had tried to protect Lia once before by fighitng the guy, but that resulted in failure...

In the end, he decided that saving the lives of Xavier's companions was a more important task. Scraping Samuel off the walls and floor wasn't worth his time. "...Hm, oh, and Sora? I think you should really step on it. Drop me off directly above Xavier's coordinates." Grinning, he planned out his maneuver, trying to figure out how to minimize the time it would take to get to him and get healing.

Rexial's face was obscured by his hood, but that was probably a good thing. The look on his face would have frightened small children. He took the Evoker away from his temple, holstering it. "...Good to know you see my side of things. Ready?"

Looking up at the stormy sky, the swordsman contemplated what he was about to do, relishing the irony of his plan. Samuel's own Shadow, the very parts of him that were causing everything, the thing that had been his Persona, his strength, were now going to bring him down.

As the two figures melted into the darkness, Rexial was far too preoccupied with revenge and hatred to notice the other presense that was following them...
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:16 pm

Sora nodded. "Roger...why can't you just Corridor there?" he asked as he sent the ship forward at it's full Holy-G speed.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:31 pm

Aleri shook his head. "I don't think corridors would reach it. Sammy, of all people, should know that we use corridors, so he'd make sure we couldn't. Otherwise, this would be over, and his head would be mounted on his own wall."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Sora: *shrug* Okay. *reaches dungeon*
<So, hang on, is the dungeon IN the castle, or did they move him somewhere else?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:11 pm

<I think it's in the castle... in the basement. Y'know, like most dungeons.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:30 pm

<I thought as much, I just wasn't sure whether it was an actual dungeon or...y'know, the smart thing. A separate holding facility, IE Jail, Asylum, Super-Containment place of happy doom, etc.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

<Nope, it's just a standard fare jail underneath Sammy's spire which is in the center of Dystopius which in turn is inside a castle. EVILCEPTION! XD >

Xavier nodded hearing the response, he turned to Bo, "Stay put and my friend will be here soon to get you out, alright?" He lifted his makeshift sword as he began to leave.

Bo shook her, "Baa, wait!" She reached up and snapped the bell that was hanging from her neck from its chain, "Take this... For good luck and stuff." She said with wide eyes as she handed him the bell.

Xavier nodded and smiled, ruffling her hair as he pocketed the bell, "Thanks, Bo... Now, I have to get moving."

The lamb girl nodded, "Of course. I'll stay here and watch over Gaige." She said.

Xavier swung the makeshift blade as he walked towards the exit to the dungeon, his hand free hand hovering over Bo's gift, "Get ready, Sammy. I'm coming... And hell's following in my footsteps."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:26 pm

Felix: *munches on more popcorn*
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:36 pm

Sora: Well, here we go. Al, I'm gonna go in at the nearest Disembark point. You can handle evac, okay?

And with that, Sora pressed the button to hold the ship in place and climbed out of the cockpit, making his way to the top of the ship. From there, he spread his arms and fell, skydiving toward the entrance to the tower. As he was nearing landing, he entered his Master Form, did a quick Air Dodge to stop his momentum, and reverted as he touched the ground. He looked up the tower and laughed to himself. "Guess I probably could've gotten inside on a higher floor, huh?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:00 am

Xavier walked to the jail's door, he looked between the door and his weapon for a moment then delivered a shattering kick to the steel door. Slowly, the door fell to the ground.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t55U1nqzJL0

The loader on the opposite side of the door never stood a chance, the young man's hook sword severing its optic from the rest of its body in two flawless strokes.

Xavier ran along the hallway as new robots appeared to block his path. One painted a flame red slowed him down for a moment with a jet of fire but only long enough for Xavier to take a running jump and sending his fist through its optic.

He kept moving without taking much time to examine his surroundings... Not realizing that he was heading back to the room where he had fought Jack. However, when he entered, Jack had been replaced by a tall, school bus yellow robot with spinning, weaponized arms.

Over a loud speaker, he heard Jack taunt him, "Wilhelm, sweep up that garbage."

Xavier was disturbingly calm as the menacingly tall loader marched towards him with its helicopter like arms.

"Jack, I've got one lesson to teach you!" Xavier growled aggresively throwing his weapon at Wilhelm stabbing it directly in the chest and catching its blades on the bar of metal.

"Never send robots after me! All you'll get back..." He charged toward the stalled tower of metal and launched himself into a front flip.

"Is a pile of scrap!" He launched himself from a hand spring to head height with the robot bringing it down with a devastating kick that tore through its entire head.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:06 am

Sora shrugged. "Well, no use thinking about it now, I guess! Time to start climbing!" He summoned his Keyblade and cut the front door in half (Or, if this is deemed unacceptable, burns it) and ran inside. A few enemies barred his way, but they were quickly dispatched with Thundaga spells, and Sora soon reached the room with Xavier, just too late to see the fight.

"Wow," he said. "Here I was expecting someone to need my help, but it looks like you've pretty much got this."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 am

<Sora cuts skyscrapers in half with that damn thing. I think doors would be no problem. Regardless of thickness. XD >

Xavier smirked, "I could still use a hand. They took all my weapons... And I just destroyed my most recent one taking down this giant metal ***hole." He said ripping wires from the robot's remain and fashioning a pair of crude metal gloves from its outer casing, "So, I'm improvising... a lot."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:25 am

Sora laughed. "Yeah, that'll happen. I remember when Riku took the Keyblade. I had to use a wooden sword that did pretty much nothing to help me, so I get ya. Alright, so, where to next?"
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:37 am

Xavier flexed his neck, "I'd say onwards... I think the only way we can go is up..." He pointed out gesturing up the stairs.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:41 am

Sora: Got it. *begins to head upstairs*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:43 am

Skife: Mmmmm, muffins.... *shakes head* Anyway~~~~ I'm bored.
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:57 am

Xavier nodded with a sense of certainty as he moved towards the stairs, "Let's get this over with. I just want to be done with it all at this point." He moved driven by pure resolve and a need for revenge.

As they climbed the staircase, robots appeared in an attempt to dispatch them only to meet their ends quickly and efficiently.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:58 am

<Unless you have something planned for the stairs, I'm just gonna jump ahead here>

Sora: *slices one more robot, reaches door* Well, that was a thing. *opens door*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:16 am

Upon opening the door, Sora and Xavier entered a well-lit room. Blue lights pulsates throughout the room from a blue portal at the far end. A lone figure stands in front of it. Short of stature, thin, and swaying, the person seems tethered to the floor in front of the monstrous, blue gate.

A dull clap was heard as another figure rose from the floor out of a small opening, "Congratulations on making it this far." Jack smiled with a glimmer of malice in his eyes, "It's too bad my partner is going to kill you now."

Xavier felt a huge appliance of force strike his back knocking him to the opposite side of the room and a large man followed him not far behind.

As they were seperated from eachother, a barrier formed cutting the room in half down the middle.

Sammy looked at Xavier with a look of satisfaction as he flicked the Creator's Blade into existence, "You have no idea how long I've been wanting to kick your ass."

Xavier recovered from Sammy's previous attack with a powerful uppercut, sending shockwaves of pain through his jaw.

Sammy cracked his jaw back into place as he smirked at Xavier, "I'll make you pay for that."

A crack of lightning traveled from the figure tethered to the portal and into the Creator's Blade, a long, ear-splitting scream echoed as the figure sagged to their knees. Sammy walked to the figure and pulled her to her feet again, "C'mon, b****. I need your powers to kill your little boyfriend... So, play nice."

"Lia! You son of a b****! Jack lied to me! Let her go now, Sammy!" Xavier rushed forward seperating Sammy and Lia earning himself a strong riposte as Sammy shattered his make due gloves with a single swing of the Creator's Blade.

"Fools rush in, Xavier." Sammy said with a hint of vindication as he went to stab downwards at Xavier.

"Xavier!" Lia cried out, barely able to muster speech.

Xavier, in a flash of movement, withdrew Bo's bell from his pocket and it became a long shepard's staff as he blocked Sammy's swing, "The brave rush in to defend their loved ones. A fool stands by and watches as their loved ones are hurt." He glared at Sammy as he pushed up, overpowering him and pushing him away from Lia who was breathing shallowly behind him.

"Now, prepare to die, you peice of s***. I'm about to be the payback for every single person you ever hurt! Naomi, Karen, Mordecai! All of the others! Every last one that suffered by your hands! They give me strength! And I won't fail!" Xavier shouted at Sammy as the shepard's staff glowed powerfully in his hands.

"Well then, Mr. Hero." Sammy swung the Creator's Blade in a flourish, "Try your luck."

---------------------------------

Jack smirked as he drew Fragrach while facing Sora, "So keyblade master. Show me what you've got."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:23 am

Sora summoned his Keyblade and went into his battle stance, glaring at Jack. "Fair warning," he said. "When it comes to people like you and Sammy over there...I don't hold back."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next