TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 17, 2012 9:59 pm

<Sorry for my prolonged absence... What happened? And what was I doing last? I've been sick lately...>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 23 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:03 pm

<You've been sick too, huh? Well, Xile came back, tried to talk to Roxas, and they decided to have a spar. Then, Xile decided to piss Roxas off by talking about how he had to kill Xion back in Days, so Roxas kicked his ass with Thundaga. Aleri was there, and offering to heal up, but Xile wants to heal himself.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:26 pm

<Thanks, that helps a little.>

Minato stepped back from Fifeyux, "I'm going to trace the portal that Diryax came back through... That'll give us a place to start. I think you should get some rest before we go to investigate, alright?"

-------------

Bo smashed aside the last of the Varkids with the Ramrod, "I think that's the last of them..."

The ground began to rumble.

"I wouldn't be so certain." Red said as she swung her blade preparing for whatever was about to appear.

------------

Xavier exited the house surveying the group of people when he noticed Blake fighting amongst them, he drew Tsumugari, "Need a hand?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:31 pm

Moving his left hand underneath him, Xile slowly pushes up enough to get a knee under him, and slowly makes his way into a standing position. Xile is hunched over, and he holds a hand over his stomach. His breathing and speech still ragged, he forces out, "Curaga." A white light envelops him, growing stronger and brighter as seconds pass, and, with a sudden flash, Xile stands up fully, his wounds healed and the pain gone from his eyes. His vocals in much better array, he flatly tells Aleri "Thanks, but no thanks, sir. You should save it for Roxas here."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:35 pm

With a mischievous grin on his face, Athez cleared his throat before stating clearly, "It can't be that bad!"
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Dec 17, 2012 10:45 pm

"Eh, he seems pretty much alright. I suppose I could heal him, but he doesn't seem to need it. Roxas! You need a Cure?" Aleri asked.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:36 am

<I feel so guilty... *insane laughter* I've rarely written in Script. Sorry if my posts seem lacking...Still posting from my Wii._. That and I'm gonna hold on the Red Purgatory plot and my other one until after winter break. And Admin(or Bob, whichever one, do you mind if it make it snow?>

-At the house-
Blake: Well, welcome.
Julie:*a bit scared, hides behind the recliner, and points at Will and Rachel* W-who are you two...?
Will: We won't hurt you. I'm Will, and this is Rachel.
Rachel: Hi!
Blake: Don't worry Julie, they're friends.
Julie: Friends...?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:47 am

<Alright, I'll cover for your change in plans/retcon..>

Xavier returns to the house and shakes his head ridding himself of the snow covering his head, "I'm dreaming... Of a white... Christmas!" He sang as he wandered into the living room.

"It's finally snowing?!" Lia shouted excitedly.

"Sure is." Xavier acknowledged.

Aigis nodded, "Affirmative, will change to winter attire at my next convenience." She moved towards Julie as her finger tips opened, "Friend or foe? Identify." She questioned Will and Rachel.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:53 am

Blake: Well, would you look at that...
Julie:Look at what?
Blake: It's snowing...
Julie:Oh...*she looks out the window*
Will:We're friendly.
Rachel:I'm Rachel.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:02 am

The metallic clink of five guns disarming simultaneously was heard as Aigis' fingertips closed and she extended her hand, "Greetings. I arrived to check on Julie. Status report?" Aigis asked kindly.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:12 am

Rachel:*shakes her hand* Nice to meet you!
Julie:I learned some emotions...Happiness and fear, just to name a few. I also remember someone...Someone important. *She pulls herself out from between the recliner and a end table* Much better...
Blake:*to himself* Will looks familiar...Ah, probably just a coincidence
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:15 am

Roxas: *shakes head* Nah, I'm pretty much good. All I have is a bruise or two, and they're not bothering me too much, since I just let out all my aggression.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:26 am

A giant worm burst from the ground, sprouting spiky needles, the Blackhole Thresher attempted to pull the group in to be skewered. Bo jabbed the Ramrod into the ground after transforming it into a broadsword, "Grab on!" She shouted to Red, who did so immediately grabbing hold of Gaige's real arm.

"Take the shot, Gaige!" Red shouted.

Gaige took aim and fired, shutting down the gravity field and leaving behind a very angry, spiky abomination.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:37 am

Aleri: *Nodding* Hm... well, remember it'll hurt like hell when your combat high wears off. Still, I bet you're the type who finds that kinda pain satisfying. *Nodding more and more furiously, which devolves into shivering madly* My GOD it's cold out here! When in the... *Looks up, his jaw dropping... and then promptly shutting again* ...WHY THE HELL IS IT SNOWING!? AAAAAAAHHH! *Makes a mad dash for the House and he feels his limbs freezing up*

<Doc, it's fine. We USUALLY write in Script. It's just that we use Novel for anything serious or that requires extra description, and less dialogue, and we've had a LOT of that lately. It's only cheating in the Org.XIV section, where we go Novel full-time.>

-Realm of Darkness-

Rexial: My GOD it's cold down here! What the HELL?! It's like winter down here! Seriously, it's freakin' cold! I mean, w-WHY!? This place isn't even connected to the atmosphere of other worlds! There aren't any goddamn seasons down here, so WHY IS IT SO DAMN COLD!?

-Hell-

Scarminglione: *Throws a snowball at Rubicante*
Rubicante: AAAAHHH! What the actual hell, you decaying p****?! Where in Hell did you get a damn snowball!?
Scarminglione: "Snowball's chance in Hell" implies that there's a chance.
Rubicante: No, it DOESN'T. Just try throwing another snowball, bonehead! *Wraps himself in his cloak*
Scarminglione: *Sigh* I had a snowball for the one gag, I don't have another.
Rubicante: ...Oh.
*A snowdrift falls on Rubicante, burying him in sloshy whiteness.*

Sukiruscreen: *Appears* Allow me to explain who these two are. They are two of the four elemental fiends from Final Fantasy Four, Rubicante and Scarmingli- You know what? Screw it. I don't have to explain this stupid joke. Figure it out for yourselves, you lazy fishheads! *Blinks out*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:43 am

Haar: *appears* I got the joke! *vanishes*
<HOUSE>
Roxas: *shrug* Sign of a job well done. Also, snow? I, um...guess I should head inside, then... *walks in*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:01 am

Xile: -switches to Novel for sake of... well, everyone else is doing it, why bother with Novel?- Snow... Been a long time since I've seen some... -raises his hands into the air, and, breaking his first barrier of energy, shoots several Blizzagas into the air before running into the House- Uh, hey Roxas?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 4:10 am

Roxas: *stops, turns around* Yeah?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:05 am

Xile: -unsure of exactly how to go about this, simply extends a hand- Sorry for what I said... I just wanted to see your real skill was all. No hard feelings?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:48 pm

Roxas: *shakes Xile's hand* Yeah. If I kept a grudge here, I'd probably hate just about everyone right now.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:34 pm

Blake: I'm gonna make a snow fort. *he notices his backpack* How'd this get here?!? *he unzips the backpack*

>Backpack
>>Items
Compression shirt and pants(black)
--Clothing that is skin-tight and keeps you warm. Also makes you look like a ninja.
iPod 5th generation (64 GB)
--The most current version of the popular MP3 player. Payed for with all the hard earned cash when Blake was a cashier at Wal-Mart.
Skullcandy Mix Masters (Custom Red)
-- Headphones that sound pretty good. Also payed for in hard earned cash.
Gloves
--Essential for any winter activity.
Balaclava(Black)
--Better than a toboggan...Blake sure like black clothing.
Airsoft gear
--Various airsoft guns and clips.

Julie: That's a big backpack...
Blake: I was going to a friend's house before Melena captured me... *he finds a nearby bathroom and changes* OFF I GO! *goes outside*

<I saw Bob's post with the one thing (cant remember right now) and I did a somewhat Final Fantasy-like version. Sorry if I annoyed anyone with this.>
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:45 pm

<Nah. The backpack from nowhere bugs me a little, but otherwise, I think it's fine. Maybe it's the fact that he's wondering why he suddenly has a backpack, then remembers the reason he brought it... but no explanation for why it's suddenly there. No explanation will suffice! Ever! It's best left a mystery, never to be solved. Any attempts at explanation would ruin the mystery.>

Aleri: *Is back outside for no apparent reason, as if he never left, holding a magical fireball to keep himself from freezing to death* So now we're all fast friends? Lovely! But, uh... don't ever do anything like that again, what's-your-face. You'll find that the people with such specific Berserk Buttons... are the most dangerous, should they be pressed. If you want to see somebody's full strength, just push them as far as you can in a fight, and they'll show you. If you want to find out about peoples' pasts, ask OTHER people who know. Just do that, and I figure you won't get Thundaga'd into submission again.

-Rexial's Castle-

Rexial: *Hastily striding in through the main gate* Has everyone been supplied with winter clothing yet?

*An aide quickly comes alongside him, struggling to match his pace.*

Aide: No, not yet. We weren't expecting the cold season so soon...
Rexial: Make it priority one! We can't have people dropping because of how cold it is. Make preparations for celebration the second priority.
Aide: Also, somebody wanted to see you.
Rexial: ...What? Nobody ever comes out here. Who in the hell would come into the Realm of Darkness just to talk to me? Is this person a resident of this world?
Aide: No, he certainly doesn't look local...
Rexial: Ah, good. I'm worried that any day now, the locals will come knocking to complain to us. Plus, the locals here are all ugly and stupid. 'Cept those guys who hang out over by that one place. They're pretty cool, what with the fact that they have their own hierarchy.
Aide: ... *Ahem* He says he wants to fight with you.
Rexial: Psh, like hell am I fighting some random punk who... weeeeeell, the guy came all this way. Where is he?
Aide: We let him have one of the guest rooms. He has been calling for room service an awful lot...
Rexial: That d***. I'll make sure he understands the meaning of true agony by the time he's gone! Especially if he gives them a hard time. The maids here have been working under me for only a short time, and I don't know if they can handle the stress of some demanding asshole staying here.
Aide: ...Erm... I think you should meet him yourself. You'll understand when you do.
Rexial: *Blinks* That sounds ominous. Alright, then, hurry up and get winter clothing to everyone, immediately. If you must, then cancel room service until the job is done. I hate to be inhospitable, even to some fool who would dare challenge me... without making an appointment. Bah, being in charge of a whole castle is tricky when there's a full staff...

*The aide walks away, sighing, and Rexial continues his march straight up the stairs...*

Rexial: ...This is so much better, now that I've had it renovated. That switch puzzle was annoying as hell. Straight shot to the throne room... And then, a straight shot to the Observation Room. I guess I'll sort out any business I have with maintaining the place and giving orders, then bring him in to see me.

*A couple of girls in casual clothes walk by.*

Girl 1: ...Yeah, isn't he the cutest?
Girl 2: Such a charmer! And you know what he said when they gave him a room? He said he was surprised that such a gloomy place had such pretty girls!
Girl 1: Wow... sounds dangerous. With that silver tongue and his handsomeness, he'll be irresistable. I'll have to keep my guard up!
Girl 2: Well, it'd be hard to avoid him. He's been asking for room service all day, and we all have to take shifts with it, so...

*Rexial's eyes narrow briefly as they leave earshot.*

Rexial: ...Are they talking about our guest? Well, I suppose I can't very well kill him if all the maids are in love with him. Ugh...

*A shadow extends from his feet, then rises into three dimensions, becoming Rekoka.*

Rexial: ...I've been meaning to ask you, how come you can pop out whenever you want to?
Rekoka: Because your physiology doesn't make sense, now get over it. You never let me have your body-
Rexial: Dammit, cut the double entenderes!
Rekoka: -so I figured out how to make do. So, about this guest...
Rexial: Do you know something about him?
Rekoka: 9_9 Yeah, I definitely know about people you've never met before. I'm part of your mind, I don't think I could learn something like that without you knowing it too.
Rexial: Well, there's stuff you know that I don't.
Rekoka: That's because you DO know what I do. You just keep it all locked in your subconscious, where you can't reach it... but I can.
Rexial: Hmph. Well, I have work to do, so if you would please move out of my way...
Rekoka: ^_^ Don't worry, I'll take care of all the organizing.
Rexial: O_o W-what?! No, they won't recognize you as a leader! None of them have even SEEN you!
Rekoka: Oh, I'll just tell everyone that I'm your mistress or something. I have a way with words.
Rexial: No, no, no, no, NO!
Rekoka: C'mon, you can't keep me out of their sight forever. Better they think I'm effectively queen here than knowing the truth.
Rexial: ...Dammit, fine. I'll take a break, you can take care of work.
Rekoka: ^_^ Thanks! You won't be disappointed.

*Rekoka disappears into shadow, which surrounds Rexial and transforms him into her.*

Rekoka: ...And if you're dissatisfied, it's not like you can stop me at this point.
>Rexial: Gaaaaaaaaah! I swear, if you hit on one of my friends again...!<
Rekoka: Don't worry, I'm just going to do your job for a while. Take it easy.
>Rexial: *Pauses for a moment, letting his tension drain away* ...Alright. *Speaking much lighter now* Thanks. I'll just get some rest...<

*Rekoka strides into the throne room, assuming her place on the raised seat, and begins to call in several of the advisers...*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:47 pm

Xile: Thanks, Roxas. And I'll keep that in mind, uh... What's your name, sir?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:48 pm

Aleri: It's Aleri, Al for short. And yours? *Offers a handshake... with the hand that ISN'T on fire.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:58 pm

Xile: -shakes hand, noticing the fire- It's Xile. Uhm... Are you gonna... fix that? Or something?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:59 pm

Roxas: Be glad he's not using Flare. Well, if happy-happy talking time is done, I'm gonna go inside. *does so*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next