TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+10
PsychoticDoctor
Aneastin
Militia_927
Atlantis_Rising
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
lethalityComplex
NebulaGregarZX
Haar_Dragon
AKeybladeYouSay
Aesoth
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Blake:*he begins to aim... and stops.* (Wait... He's too far away. And the snowing's getting worse. I really should'nt fire.)
Godly voice:Blake Mueller. Clarivoyance and Analyze 1 has been bestowed to you.
Nicole:You hear that?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 26 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:23 pm

Xile: (Well then. Rather shortlived, wasn't it? Ugh... Screw it, I need sleep.) -traipses up to his room, locks it behind him, and passes out on his bed-
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:00 pm

Athez: *mindlink* No thanks, I got this. Besides, Joy managed to break the simulation. *mindlink*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:02 pm

"I said sorry!" Joy shouted as the large beast began to flicker.

Gaige dodged a flung rock as she moved across the battlefield, "It's weakening! Athez, you have electric powers! Maybe you can short circuit the system!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:14 am

"Of course I could, but this more fun. Plus it builds character!" Athez yells as flips over another sweeping tentacle.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:17 am

Then, the monster split into three launching a rock slide at the group.

Gaige summoned Deathtrap to defend herself from the slide as Bo and Red ducked behind Bo's shield.

"Are you ****ing kidding me, Joy?!" Gaige shouted incredulously.

"Sorry! I was trying to delete it! Not make more!" Joy responded.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:27 am

"I guess this is getting a bit intense for training." Sighing, Athez lands next to the girls and puts out both hands. "And ...off." Flicking both of his hands down, the room returns to the blank white waiting room.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:43 am

Red raised an eyebrow at Athez, "You couldn't have done that at first?"

----------------

Minato looked a bit concerned by the woman's tone, "Then, what happened? Where did he go?"

----------------

Ven shrugged, "It's sort of a lull right now. The only thing of note was Lenox... Which is why we're in this current situation." He admitted with a sigh.

----------------

Yukari nodded, "Well, I can't say anything for certain on my own but I'm sure you'd be allowed into the House. What kind of skills can you offer us, Ms. Lockbane?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:02 am

Kazuya looked down slightly. "Sorry for your loss...any idea what happened? Maybe where?"

Naoya came up behind the two. "If he did, Kazuya, what help could you possibly give? It isn't as though the one behind it used a COMP. It wasn't a power that can simply be taken away. So, what could you do?"

Kazuya didn't reply.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:31 am

Ven smiled sadly, "Thanks for the offer, but our strongest member is already investigating. And he won't need any help. Those demons you summoned? He'd laugh in their faces then shoot himself in the head and summon something bigger and scarier."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:34 am

Nicole: I've been trained in magic and the way of the sword by Travis Touchdown. Once being a follower of the once-follower of Julianos-now-demon dragon Yocke, I specalize in fire and ice....

Julie:*poking Blake* Why do you keep staring at her, Blake?

Blake:Huh? Oh...Well, it's kinda hard for me to explain... Ask someone else.

Last edited by PsychoticDoctor on Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:46 am

Aigis gave the pair a wry smile, " I may be reading his reaction wrong, but he may be experiencing an emotion known as attraction."

Yukari nodded, "Travis Touchdown... Where have I heard that name before..." Her gaze hardened as she realized the name, "An assassin who specializes in the beam katana... Zack said he met him once. Am I right?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:02 am

Julie:What's that?
Nicole: I'm his assistant. Dont worry, Im not here to kill anyone...*she notices four Red Purgatory soldiers nearby. She becomes angry.* Anyone but THEM! *She rushes in, unsheating a flaming katana and a katana colored like black ice with an ice crystal and severs a soldier's jugular* I knew you bastards were following me!
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:50 am

Kazuya smirked, and his shadow lengthened, becoming massive and sprouting horns and enormous wings. It looked nothing like him, more like a stereotypical devil. "You sure about that?" he asked.

Naoya was clearly pleased by the appearance of the shadow. So, he's managed to summon THAT demon. Impressive, to say the least. Still, he seems overconfident in its abilities. He seems to forget that he himself defeated it in order to gain its power.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:25 pm

Aleri, who had been eavesdropping on their [Kazuya and Naoya's] conversation up until this point, now broke in. "Listen, Kazushi, or whatever your name is, don't put yourself on a pedestal. Logic... doesn't exactly apply. Even if you ARE as strong as Minato, chances are, you'll still lose in a fight. This place is ruled by strange laws that don't make a lick of damn sense, one of which being your credibility having tangible effect on your ability to DO THINGS. Ever heard of a country called Dalmasca? The residents need liscenses to know how to wear armor or hold weapons. Why? I don't know!"

Sighing, he shook his head. "Well... just don't mess with Minato. He's in charge around here for a reason, and he's certainly not somebody to be trifled with, whether you can summon demons, the devil, the army of heaven, whatever. And fights between egotists such as yourself REALLY bore me."

He began to walk away, muttering. "Oy, stupid people always trying to flaunt their power levels. They're ALL over nine thousand, dammit! Why did I bother listening to them? And for that matter..."

Aleri: *Opens a Light Corridor* Bleh, it never changes. I was hoping nobody would be such a nuisance that they'd think about challenging Minato and expecting to win... If they fight, I'm breaking it up before things get stupid. *Stands in front of the corridor, wondering whether he should apologize to the white-haired prettyboy and the Kaz... Kazoo... Kariya... Whatever his name was.*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:55 pm

Kazuya: *stares after Al* I'm not bragging...just saying I can hold my own. Laughing *mumble* What he doesn't know is I can do all three of those. */mumble*

Naoya: Kazuya. Do you need me to teach you a lesson in humility?

Kazuya: Big words from someone who got stomped into the ground. By me. All the same, not interested. Care to explain what "trouble" brought you here?

Naoya: Not here...Perhaps another time.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 pm

"Well, yeah. I control electricity and magnetism. It was pretty simple." Getting a faraway look in his eyes as he starts thinking, Athez snaps his fingers as a thought hits him. "I think I know what caused this."
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:02 am

Ven nodded consciously, "Like they said, don't bother. It's not worth it."

---------------

Yukari's gaze hardened as she placed her evoker to her forehead, "Give me your strength! Myriad Arrows!" Her persona briefly appeared as it began to rain arrows down on the three remaining soldiers.

"Red Purgatory... Get inside, we'll talk where it's safe." Yukari said plainly.

As she turned to the living room, Yukari looked to the brute of a man lying on the coach, "Shinji, mind keeping watch?"

Shinjiro looked at her for a moment, before he stood, stretched, and hefted his ax to his shoulder, "No problem, Yukari." He moved to the outside of the house and leaned against the wall nonchalantly.

----------------------

Gaige didn't look pleased, "I'd assume it had something to do with your powers."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:06 am

Kazuya: *shrug* Oh, um, Ven. You...still have that guy on your shoulder. *walks away casually*

Naoya: *watching Kazuya* If you'll excuse me, I need to find the source of the...trouble. *walks away in the other direction*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:11 am

Ven looked at the pair irritated, "I'm taking him back to the House. I'm not just going to drop him in the snow..." He pointed out as he arrived at the front door.

"What the hell happened to you?" Shinjiro asked at the door.

"Riku's temper got the best of him... Long story." Ven admitted.

Shinjiro nodded, "Understandable, get him inside. It's freezing out here."

Ven nodded and walked in setting Riku down on the closest open couch, "Damn, he's heavier than he looks..." He admitted as he rolled his shoulder to ease the soreness in it.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:20 am

A man appeared beside Naoya as he walked, with silver hair over one side of his mischievous, confident face. The man wore a purple suit, and was roughly the same height as Naoya. "So, how goes things?"

"Loki," said Naoya. "It's been a while."

"It has. I believe the last time I saw you was at Roppongi Hills. Or...maybe it was trying to break out of the Tokyo Lockdown."

"Were that the case, would you be speaking to me now?"

"Ah, true. It must have been the Hills, then...mustn't it?" Loki seemed to only be playing with words. He, like Naoya, knew that there had been many outcomes to that lockdown. "Yes, when we teamed up to try and dissuade your...cousin."

"As I remember, you failed to do so."

"As I remember, so did you."

Naoya looked at Loki. "What did you come for?"

"Surely you saw the boy's shadow."

"So I did. He appears to be progressing nicely in controlling its power."

"So he does. Of course...it never hurts to test his progress," said Loki, indicating toward Naoya's pocket. "I understand only a handful of COMPs survived. Where'd you find one?"

"YOu know as well as I do that I had it all along."

"So I do, so I do."
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:14 am

Blake:... We should go inside.*he goes into the house*
Julie:Those...people. What do they want? *follows Blake*
Nicole:Filthy pigs must've followed me. They're more active than usual...
Will:They must be looking for someone.
Rachel:But who?
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:17 am

Yukari scanned the group, "It's simple really. Aigis told me her scans of Julie showed she was manufactured by a company called Red Purgatory. After hearing Junior's story about helping you escape, I'd assume Blake and Julie... Through process of elimination."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoticDoctor Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:27 am

<Thought she was made in Stasis Labratories, but that makes it badass. XD>
Julie said,"Can't we just drive them back?" Nicole said,"If it was that easy...We need to find the head of operations..."

"Melena Mueller. My biological mother."

Will and Blake both said this.
PsychoticDoctor
PsychoticDoctor
Epsilon
Epsilon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:04 am

"You're brothers? And you're mother runs this psychotic company?" Yukari shook her head, "Xavier! Lia!"

Xavier and Lia entered the living room from the kitchen, "Sup?" Xavier asked.

"We have a mission for you." Yukari explained, "Red Purgartory, heard of 'em?"

"No, but they don't sound good." Lia pointed out.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next