TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:07 pm

Xavier looked to the older man, "So, what exactly is the plan sir?"

The ex-leader smiled, "You are to infiltrate the Shinra HQ in Midgar."

"M-Midgar?!" Xavier was flabbergasted, "That's where SOLDIER is stationed! It's effective suidcide if that's your plan!"

The old man smirked, "Suicide?" A hologram appeared in his palm displaying the entirety of FENRIR division, Xavier, Fia, Athez, and Ohanzee, "You have a crack team do you not? If you can retrieve them all without fighting SOLDIER, you won't have a problem once you have to."

Xavier nodded with a smile, "I'll reassemble FENRIR and storm the HQ... They won't know what's hit 'em."

The leader smiled, "Good, I'll be waiting." A portal opened near the trio leading back to the house.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:48 am

Jack: I GIVE UP!

greeneggsandSAM: Lemme try...

<I know, I shouldn't be using an author character, but I'll just use it for comical situations like this.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:21 am

Aleri: Ugh, don't you dare try throwing your Author Powers around... You know that yours aren't as unstoppable as Haar's. He's stubborn as hell, and has enough crediblity. Don't try to use your powers against it, all you'll do is cause collateral damage.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:30 am

Alexei listened intently to the conversation between the two. It sounded as if this "SOLDIER" posed some sort of threat. He smirked at the hologram of the group, knowing full well that the strength of that group was unmatched.

As the portal opened behind him and the others, he turned, seeing that it lead back to the house. He looked to the man, nodding. He looked to the other two before saying, "Well then we must plan, yes?" Before an answer was given, he had stepped through the portal.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:07 pm

GEaS: Ok... *to himself* I was gonna use TWO BFPs.

Jack: Really? REALLY?

GEaS:*holding said guns* Ummmmm... *throws them out the window* Nothing to see here!

<Like I said, using the author character for comical stuff like this.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:32 pm

Haar: *jumps out of large crack in the wall created by GEAS* That was not funny, that was generic, now get back on the other side of the fourth wall

*CRACK*

Haar: Before it completely shatters. *drags GEAS through the crack*

<Now get fixing!>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Sep 23, 2012 4:08 pm

GEaS: *begins working on the wall*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 19 Empty The Overwatch

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:57 am

<Sorry about the double post, but I want to start a plot idea I've been thinking about.>

Sammy quickly went outside, and grabbed an Orginizaton Coat and a purple and orange Andross mask. The coat was glowing with a dark aura. He went into the city and climbed a fire escape to the roof. He saw a man stealing a purse from a girl. He quickly increased his Perception, and heard the man say,"Give me the purse, b*tch!" Sammy decided to test the overdrive function. He maxed out his strength, agility, and Endurance. He took a lunging jump, punching the ground besides the deliquent. The man said to him,"You wanna get snuffed, punk?" Sammy just punched the man, sending him flying into a wall. The girl picked up her purse, that which was dropped by the hooligan, and ran away. The man pulled out a Five-Seven handgun, and began to shoot Sammy. The bullets fell like flies. Sammy grabbed the man, and threw him into the ground. The man was desperately clinging on to life by an almost microscopic thread. He incoherently said,"Who... Who are you?" Sammy took off his hood, and the eyes on his mask were glowing orange. He then declared four words.

"Me? I'm The Overwatch."

He then kicked him in the nose, sending the bone into his brain. He saw a large backpack on him. He took it and fled the scene into the darkness, as if cockroaches would scatter in the light.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:29 am

<So, you're turning your MC into a murderous psychopath for no adequately explained reason, you're not explaining the source of Andross to the people who don't know (it's StarFox 64 BTW), and could someone please tell me what's stopping Sam from maxing out all of his abilities? Or if, because of his watch, he even has a weakness?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:34 am

<There was no build-up, so it feels like an excuse for Sam to pretend to be badass. Par for the course...>

He didn't get to flee far, as Rexial dropped out of the shadows and kicked him into a wall. "'Scuse me, what the hell was that? Are you trying to be a vigilante or something now? Seriously, don't use the Organization Coat as your disgiuse when you're killing thugs, or you'll give people who wear this stuff normally a bad rep!"

Rexial glanced down, looking at his own coat. "...And you could try to be less of a scary antihero when you're doing it. Try NOT to commit murder in broad daylight in front of a girl when she's been robbed."

<His weakness is that everybody else gets away with stuff. Stuff, including beating him up.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:53 am

<Buildup, adequately explained reason, is there really that big a difference in this case? And that's not so much of a weakness as a universal fault...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:10 am

<As much as I want to punch myself whenever I say this... I agree with Haar. *Whack* Ow. Basically, you've got three kinds of explanation: Before(Buildup), During(Explain-as-you-go), and After(Exposition). There was no buildup, and you gave no explanation during. Plus, it was just so drastic that unless he was suddenly possessed by something, it won't work. Even then, you had to have put in details that foreshadow the exposition, like how his body movements are unnatural and forced.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:17 am

<Or even at that, it was right the hell out of nowhere. Just "I'm in my room." Next post, "Psycho-murder!">
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:55 am

<I would like to just say two things. First, please stop ripping off games completely out of the blue for no reason. Second, most of us are probably glad that you worked on your writing skills, but it is not just about how you write it or even what you write. It's about timing it correctly.>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:56 am

<...Yes, I'm doing a viglante plot thing. It is going to mix with the plot involving NetheronCorp. And Aesoth, I'm pretty sure that isn't from a video game. If so, I haven't heard it, and I'm sorry xD and I thought It was nighttime._.>

Edit: <And thanks Aesoth, and just realized it was Star Fox XD>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:28 pm

<...So you used an Andross-based thing without knowing who Andross is? That's just...no.

Also, there's a difference between vigilanteism and deranged murder. Sam is leaning more towards deranged murder.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:39 pm

<What's been going on in here?>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:06 pm

<Still waiting on news from Riku and Xile, The Fridge is now alive, and Sam has become a cross between Batman and the Joker. Somehow.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:16 pm

<Neato. Any idea what page Riku's last action was? XD>
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:21 pm

<No, but I remember WHAT it was. He stepped out of the Corridor right behind Xile.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:04 am

Xavier nodded, "The russian's right. Let's head home and get ready." He stated moving through the portal.

Saeko looked around the area with vague familiarity, "Yeah... Let's go home." She left the place without looking back.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:16 am

Sammy just glared at Rexial, hoping he couldn't see through his disguise. He just said,"I was going to check his backpack." He then unzipped the black backpack and rifled through it, and found a card. He said,"Well, lookie here! A NetheronCorp Worker's ID! I don't kill for a reason. Now, please don't follow me."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:19 am

<..."I don't kill for a reason." Way to make Sam sound even more deranged. Also, are you saying that Netheron is a muggers' gang? -10 threat points.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:30 am

Rexial smirked. "Well, I can either follow you, or kill you right here and now, and prevent your from blackening my name." ...Aheh, this is hilarious. He thinks he can keep his identity a secret from me, when I can read his mind? Even if I didn't already realize who it was, I can sense his identity. Should I report this incident to Minato...? Maybe. I feel like drawing it out for some reason. And it's possible that he didn't see my face... it is dark, afterall. I can't quite tell whether he recognized me as me, or just somebody he knows from the House.

He pulled his hood up, hiding his face from view. "An agent of any major corporation would never need to rob an innocent girl of her valuables, and if they did, they wouldn't be so stupid as to keep their ID in their bag. It's either a trap, or Netheron Corp is run by idiots, in which case, you don't need an ID to get past their security. And if you were fine with killing this one in front of everybody, why wouldn't you slaughter their guards? Aren't you just going to blow their building up anyway, killing them all?"

"So, then, what's the point of sneaking in? You won't save any lives, and nothing would be lost. Unless you're planning to take something from them, and you need the ID to access their systems..." His body became tense, and he slid one foot back and spread his arms and legs a little, giving him a stable position.

I've decided. I'll let this play out... for now.

"...And the only data some two-bit hack like yourself could possibly want would be Nokir's. Which means I'll have to kill you right here and now." He drew Infinity and pointed it at the wall at a 45 Degree angle.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:34 am

There was a dark chuckle behind Sam.

In the shadows, a figure leaned against the wall, a long object in his left as his other hand lazily tapped against the brick.

"And you think that gave you an excuse to kill him?" The voice created tension with mere words, the oncoming threat of disaster.

"So, tell me. What do you believe in?" The voice had the same level intonation. Yet, somehow it sounded threatening.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next