TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:40 am

He said,"That everyone in this world has sinned. Even you and me. Admit it."

As this conflict was playing out, a figure was on a buildingtop. He was watching. Waiting. He heard a dark, somewhat gurgling growl."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 20 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:46 am

Rexial fired off a shot, bouncing it off the wall and narrowly missing Sammy's head. "That's no excuse, dumbass!" He yelled, Sammy's response managing to aggravate him an awful lot... "That doesn't mean you should just make your own sins worse, and it doesn't justify killing anybody you want!"

His mind was in chaos, mostly blind rage. There was a small part that marveled at the fact that he had made that shot, considering his terrible aim.

>So, you're here too? Is it you, Minato?<

<Watching P4 the Animation Dubbed! ...I'm pissed that they took Pursuing My True Self out, though.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:48 am

The figure laughed wearily, "There ain't no rest for the wicked." His face cloaked in shadow, his presence masked by his terrifying aura... He seemed inhuman.

The figure raised the object in his hand, in the moonlight, it became clear. It was a katana. Masakados, once owned by a samurai of the same name.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:53 am

Rexial's eyes narrowed. No response. I can't trust him, so I'll have to fight Sam and somehow let him escape without letting this guy fight him. He means business, and I dunno if Sam would survive the fight.

"...Mind telling me who you are, mysterious shadowy figure? And are you gonna butt in? I plan on giving this punk a taste of his own medicine."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:58 am

The figure was watching. Should he intervene? The dark voice, now extremely loud, said,"Kill them, Jack!" Jack said,"Make me, you bastard!" The voice now took a shape. The shape of a very pale, blurry demon. The monster tackled Jack off the building, slamming the two into Sammy, breaking his mask and crushing the touchscreen on his arm. Sammy said,"Jack, who the hell is this punk?" The demon began to choke Sammy and he said,"I am Forenzik."

<Yeah, my vigilante plot didn't work out._. Not sure if this is a "cop-out" (Don't know the definition)>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:00 am

<No sh*t it didn't work out. And as far as a cop-out, that's when you resolve something with complete and utter bull-sh*t. This is that, for the reason of Sam's actions still are not explained.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 am

Rexial was already on the demon's back, slashing at its neck with Drakus. "Hmph, go back whence you came, demon." His first slash was followed by another twelve lightning-fast strikes, then he kicked the hellspawn into the wall.

"For the record, Sam, I knew it was you. Don't try to hide your identity from a mind reader, especially one who can also sense your energy, and could have figured you out without any magical assistance. Hello, Jack, what are you doing here?" He aimed Infinity at the demon, taking several shots at it without really taking careful aim. It wouldn't make a difference whether he aimed or not, being as bad of a shot as he was.

"And who is this mysterious figure? Yes, YOU. Wanna tell me who you are, or would you rather remain anonymous?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:09 am

The figure smirked, "My name... Heh, I'll give you a hint."

He put a gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

Trismegistus dove towards Forenzik pinning him to the wall with two razor sharp swords. Then, flames exploded from the persona incinerating the demon.

"Hermes Trismegistus, the thrice-greatest. Tell me, has Minato ever spoken of me?" His aura remained dangerous but not towards Rexial, somehow only towards Sammy.

The power of the Magician Arcana was seen in full as his aura bent to his will, using his power to the full potential.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:11 am

<If memory serves, you already introduced him, albeit briefly and near the beginning of the site (relative to where we are now, at least)>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:13 am

<Yes, I did. And now he's being far more badass than back then. More badass than he should naturally be capable of in fact... XD >
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:18 am

Jack said," Sammy's sorry ass would probably need saved. Just like on Earh before the darkness spread. Leave the vigilante **** to me." Sammy responded," For the hundredth time, OK! I did this for two reasons. To warn the bastards, and to get data." He pointed to the card, that of which had no photo identification, but a bar code, and then said,"This card can get us access to worker only rooms ." Forenzik turned to dark dust, and rushed Sammy, completely ignoring Minato. Sammy barley blocked the attack, and countered with a strike from his katana. The demon just simply smirked as the weapon deflected off.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:21 am

Rexial seemed more at ease with him now. "Oh, he may have mentioned you. Junpei Iori, Magician Arcana, SeeD Member and Persona user. Good to see somebody I can trust." He put away Infinity and switched out for his Evoker, putting it to his own head. "Afterall, if you weren't trustworthy, my friend would have told me by now to keep on my toes. A demon, Sam going crazy, not too bad. A guy with a legendary sword who we've never really met? That's a potential threat."

I'll abandon the "**** up his mojo so Sam can leave alive" plan. ...Wait, wasn't Junpei the spazzy one? Hrm, I should take what he says with the tiniest grain of salt. But he IS an experience Persona user.

He pulled the trigger, summoning Yogosha in a flash of blue light, accompanied by a shattering noise. "This is my Persona, Yogosha Masuta, Moon Arcana. So, why are you here? Were you sent by somebody, or did you just feel like stopping this vigilante's actions?"

The swordsman waved his hand, commanding Yogosha to bash the demon away.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:27 am

"Minato sent me." Junpei laughed as he single handedly pushed Sam aside and swung his katana like a bat knocking the demon into the wall, "He said he was busy... More like he wanted to get it on with Yuka-tan and couldn't *** himself to do some work."

The sky rumbled briefly as in warning but Junpei ignored it with another laugh and a smile.

Junpei pulled the trigger on his evoker again and let Trismegistus dive bomb the demon again.

<And that's the Junpei we know. Am I right? XD Anyhow, don't be surprised to see Junpei knocking people around. The only person's strength that outclasses him is Shinjiro.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:29 am

Sammy just grinned insanley and said,"We're all a bit crazy at times. Some of us, more than others." He lunged at Forenzik, and bashed away at the demon.

<Nebula, I think it's SeeS?>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:38 am

<He wields a two-handed sword, which is a really heavy weapon, and he fights regularly during the Dark Hour, during which you get fatigued easily. Even on our scales, he'd be pretty damn strong. Plus, he's probably at the Level 99, and he has his ultimate sword. I'm not surprised he's kicking ass.>
<Oh, right. SeeD is FFVIII. My bad. Special Extraculicular Execution Squad. Not SeeD. ...Does SeeD even stand for anything?>

Rexial smiled. "Well, that demon's done for. Demons and Shadows tend to be pretty similar, so he should have no trouble mopping it up. So, explain that again, Sam? What was the point of getting the ID card? And why did you do it in secret?"

It could be that he wanted to do this alone because he's on a losing streak. Aleri blew up the last building better than he could've, he lost his powers, and he's been practically blacklisted by everybody almost immediately since we all met. That's gotta have an impact on his self-esteem. And what better way to boost it than to handle a mission like this all by yourself? To prove yourself? That's probably why he did it alone. And alone, he doesn't have enough strength to overpower the guards and blast the place to hell...

<^^^THIS is how you do an explanation for something that doesn't make sense: Make it make sense from a different angle.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:49 am

Sammy sighed and said," There's three types of rooms in the buding on Terra. They're general public, worker, and scientist. You need a card for the last two. That's why I did this mission. To get this card. That and to slowly stop the bastards from getting an advantage. The more people they can intimidate, the more they can manipulate, and more people they can put in elections that will support them. That can lead to the whole company ruling Terra with an iron fist.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:57 am

<Terra Netheron... You mean the one you sent Minato to destroy while you went after the other one?>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:59 am

Rexial blinked and looked around. "...Yeah. So why are you doing this HERE, instead of Terra? And why not just force your way in? All it takes is a little help from my good friend here..." He gestured to Yogosha, who did a little salute. "...Or a mage, and whatever door's in your way is as good as toasted."

"And, may I say one thing? Your world has one ****ed up election system, if they can make the president of a corrupt organization a candidate for leader. There HAS to be some law against that."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:44 am

<Yes Bob. The one in Terra. The place I'm sure Minato, Rexial, and Sammy are in>

<Edit: Realt can't post that much, cuz I have I watch a movie for the play I'm in at school.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:49 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:....Does SeeD even stand for anything?>

<If I remember correctly....yes and no >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:35 pm

<Super evolved extraterrestrial Demons?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:33 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:
<Watching P4 the Animation Dubbed! ...I'm pissed that they took Pursuing My True Self out, though.>

<I'm almost positive that's in the opening with Yu on the train. And I need to finish watching that... Right as soon as I fuse the Dodecagon Persona and get internet at my house back.>

Closing the Corridor behind them, Xile turns to Riku, breathing a sigh of relief that they're out of the darkness. "So, Radiant Burger, right?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:40 pm

Riku: *shrug* Whatever works for you. I'm just surprised I actually need to eat.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:51 pm

<Agh... Not planning on anything serious for now... back to good ol' Script.>

Xile: *walking along with him to the central district* You don't eat much?
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Riku: We never really need to. I don't know, it's probably because we're from Destiny Islands. We only really eat when we feel like it.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next