TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:55 pm

Riku: *shrugs* Makes no difference to me.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 11 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:11 pm

"Garden Burger it is. You fine with using a Dark Corridor, or should I hail a cab?"
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:46 pm

Riku: Why would I have a problem with Dark Corridors?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Alexei eyed the adversary Xavier had given him. The gun in it's hands was nearly triple the size of Bogatir. Alexei's vision began to blur, as the adrenaline rush hit him. Hit knelt and stabbed volk into the ground, pulling smert' from it's sheath and doing the same. He stood, dragging his heel in a straight line between the two knives, smirking at possessed statue. "Cross it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-jrFcobLQM
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:21 am

Sammy said,"So I need to find the weapon that was truly meant for me?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:30 am

Rexial tapped his foot. "...To be honest, I dunno. Maybe you'll have to make it, or a master will make it for you, or you'll find it, or it will magically appear in front of you. Who knows? I'm not saying you'll ever get such a weapon anyway. It may never happen. I sure as hell don't know, it's pretty goddamn inconsistant."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:32 pm

Sammy said,"Well, any good blacksmiths?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:37 pm

Xile shrugs at this. "I didn't know if you were resistant to the dark. Tends to eat away at you, and even I don't like using it if I don't have my Black Cloak on me."
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:41 pm

Riku: *shakes head* No, I don't have any problems with them. They're definitely more convenient than Gummi Ships, at the very least.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm

"Anything short of being forged by Masamune himself gets no guarantee." Rexial shrugged. "And he's been dead for a long time, and even if he lived, Earth no longer exists, or it's swallowed by darkness, or something. Of course, less-than legendary stuff passes."

"Generally, you don't get one for the purpose of being one, unless you're questing for the weapon. For example, you set out to find Excalibur, you find it, it'll serve that purpose. It may not be as personal, though."

"Basically, a legendary weapon is protected by plot armor, and a personal weapon isn't guaranteed that, but it's more likely for you to have. Bleh, I'm not explaining this very well, am I?"
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:46 pm

"Fair enough. Pardon me if I start running though." Xile twitches his hand, not bothering to lift his arm in the more dramatic fashion, and nods at Riku. "Let's get going." Xile quickly walks through the opening.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:48 pm

Riku: *follows*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Sammy just stared straight at him, and he declared,"Yes. That made zero sense."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:56 pm

Closing the opening behind them, the Nobody walks along with Riku, hoping to get to their destination before anything negative could theoretically happen. Bad time to lose my Coat... It's probably still in Agrabah. Lucky day for me.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:07 pm

Kiel walked in as the corridor closed, holding a blood-stained coat. "This belonged to the man we attacked... I wonder what Tsuchi and Shane are doing now." He set the coat on the couch and sat down next to it.

Rexial shrugged. "...It's pretty complicated. Simply put, if you have Excalibur, it will NEVER be destroyed, no matter what.

"If you have something that you're emotionally attached to, and is somehow special, like it was made by a master, or it's enchanted, or something like that, it will only break when something comes along that could kill us all with a thought decides he wants to mess with you without killing you."

"If it's ordinary, but you're emotionally attached, it's unlikely to break, but it can happen."

"Then, if you have a weapon that you don't have attachment to, but suits you, it could break, but it would be replaced. If it was just a throwaway weapon, it's almost certain to break and be replaced."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:23 pm

Sammy said,"So it needs to bespecial and it needs to have sentimental value?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Rexial held up his own sword, Drakus. "Yeah, that's the best balance you can get. It sometimes helps to have a name."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:24 pm

<Yep, that explains why Ansem, Xemnas, and the rest kicked everyone's asses. Their weapons had names. Oh, wait...>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Xavier smirked, silently drawing his machete as it transformed into Tsumugari.

Rose's face appeared in the glint of the weapon's blade, "Sentimental value is a powerful force indeed."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:53 pm

Sammy responded,"That makes sense. So how would I--"

He was cut short by a tranquilizer dart. Allie said,"What the--" and she too was shot with a tranquilizer dart.

As sudden as they were knocked out, two large men appeared and took them away.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:29 am

...There was a slight problem with that. First of all, Aleri's metabolism made him resistant to any kind of drug, and Rexial had no metabolism to be affected. Either way, they decided to play along, dropping, but staying aware of their surroundings.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:35 am

The two large men, somewhat confused, picked up Aleri and Rexial, and opened a portal. They entered the portal, and placed the four in separate jail like cells.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:42 am

...Rex? Did we even get tranq'd?

I felt something sting me. I'm sure we were shot.

That was a bee.

Dammit!

Rexial: >I can't believe they didn't shoot us. We were right there, and we would've butchered them if they tried to take out Sam and Allie without knocking us out first. Idiots.<

Aleri: >We sensed confusion in them. We don't know whether they were confused by us dropping without being knocked out, or by our bad acting. Don't you know how to fake unconsciousness, you dumbass?<

Rexial: >Well, either way, now we can break out and free the other two. Wasn't that the plan?<

Aleri: >There was a plan?<

Rexial: *Groans*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Fri Sep 14, 2012 12:50 am

Guard 1: *walks to Rexial's cell* Hey. You have an hour to train and practice. Follow me. *he opens the cell, and puts hand cuffs and other restrictive devices on Rexial.* Don't resist or you WILL be subdued or killed.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Sep 14, 2012 1:12 am

Rexial: What, me, resist? That's just silly. (I don't resist, I dominte. I can't summon Drakus, but I can slip free at any time. If I couldn't control my form, I wouldn't be solid enough to be held by these. Ergo, I still have my ability to manipulate my body.)

Aleri: (Huh, do they not know about the Keyblade? I can summon it at anytime and cut through the bars as if they were butter. Eh, I'll wait and see what happens.)

<The dilemma I'm facing here isn't how to break out, it's how to keep in character without just breaking everything. Rexial's natural inclination would be to slay the guards on the spot, and they can't exactly stop him. Even if he never bothered removing the cuffs, a quick blow to their temples would suffice to knock them out. Aleri has a myriad of ways to escape, from opening an LC to blasting through the walls to cutting through the door.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next