TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+9
lethalityComplex
Zeldaman2.0
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
AKeybladeYouSay
Malakili007
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
NebulaGregarZX
13 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 10 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:30 am

<Guys, I heard demonic whispering just like in the video o.o>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 10 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:04 pm

<I hear a voice moaning "Please help...!" in FFIII DS, in the Crystal rooms. But only while wearing headphones... strange. I try not to listen to it, but it just kinda catches my ear.>

Aleri stood between the demon and Sammy, planting TELOS into the ground. "Excuse me? Do you have an appointment? If you're here to beat Sam up, you'll have to get in line. You'll be waiting pretty goddamn long..." He discreetly cast several healing spells on Sam, restoring his health, then began to buff him up with Protect, Shell, and Haste.

>Sam, since he's after you, I'm boosting your abilities to increase your chance of survival. Tell me what you know about this thing, so we can kill it easier.<
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:22 pm

Sammy said," I don't think this thing can be killed..." Everyrone's vision turned to red static, and the hellish abomination disappeared. Everything seemed normal. Sammy's eyes were fixed, and were rebooting. He saw the typical message pop up: Vision is online. He looked around... And he heard a lone voice.

"Wasn't that FUN?"

Sammy said,"Did anyone else hear that?"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:15 pm

Aleri, whose vision had remained perfectly normal, shrugged. "I heard it, but I don't think it counts, since I'm kinda tapping into the line belonging to whatever just tried to mess with our eyes and asked you if this was fun. Tell him that it was not fun. It was boring an uninspired, and killing his ass would be more entertaining."

"And before you ask, I have sensory immunity. You can't mess with my five human senses unless you're me, but the other three are usually fair game."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:38 pm

Sammy said,"No, it WASN'T FUN." The voice let out a distorted cackle. The voice said,"Her blood will beALL OVER THE PLACE!"

Meanwhile, Lia was in her room, staring at the ceiling, when suddenly, a female figure appeared and said."Hello... daughter." Lia just stared at her in disgust. Her mother was pale and thin, just like Sammy's mother Eliane. Lia said,"What do you want, Stephanie?" Stephanie's eyes turned res and she said in a distorted voice,"Oh Lia...Sweet,innocent Lia...I want your soul." Stephanie then kicked Lia through the wall, and she began to roll towards Sammy and Aleri's location.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:58 pm

Rexial immediately appeared, kneeling in front of Lia. Aleri cast Cura on her, and the swordsman turned his attention back to the force that had sent her out here. "...That's not very nice. Next time, why don't you come out and face us like somebody with dignity? Only a coward would attack a defenseless girl instead of the guys outside waiting to fight."

"Samuel, when you've been here as long as I have, you know that NOTHING is unkillable, if it's not a main character. Whatever the hell we're up against, it's going to be the one whose innards stain the ground red, not Lia's." Aleri muttered, thinking of how best to combat whatever had just shown up. I sensed an apparition in the house, and that's what blasted Lia out here. Ghosts can be fought, but it's not fun to deal with something that's barely as solid as Rexial. ...Rexial... barely solid... Aha!

Rexial nodded, having thought of the same idea. "Sam, you protect Lia, Aleri will watch your back, I will slaughter without mercy." Time to extinguish this *****'s soul. Or kill the illusion, or tear a demon a new one, whatever the hell it is.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:01 am

Xavier felt his head pound, "M-Minato!"

The Wild Card appeared from nowhere, "I already know. I'll get you there." He opened a corridor that Xavier dashed through.

Saeko looked at Minato, "So, you're fighting with us?"

He laughed, "Got it on the first try."

------------------------

Xavier dropped from the sky landing between Lia and her attacker, Medusa held at the ready, "I don't think so." He glared at the woman.

"Back off, *****." Medusa hissed, the witch's face flickering in the staff.

Naomi looked surprised, "Minato sent you? Looks like we've got quite the challenge in store."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:25 am

Stephanie's eyes began to blaze a black fire similar to the unknown demon's. Sammy said,"Lia, you ok?" She said,"Yeah..." Sammy pulled out a M39 Raffica. He said,"You've met with a terrible fate, Stephanie. We outnumber you . We even have a goddamn Badass Normal! Just let us kill you!" Stephanie hisses and yelled in a demonic language just like the unknown demon's, and a colossal dark thunderbolt came crashing towards Xavier.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:30 am

Xavier's face was emotionless as he unsheathed Tsumugari and stabbed it into the ground, he let go of the blade just as the spell hit driving the spell into the ground, "It's not that simple." He laughed as he drew Tokyo and Rose, sheathing his other weapons.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:32 am

Rexial just shrugged, heaving a sigh. He didn't seem all that alarmed by the situation anymore. "Not the most pleasant conversation I've had with a demon..."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:42 am

Sammy pointed to Xavier's sword and said,"Exhibit A. One does not simply attack Xavier with magic." Lia used the Creator's Blade to send a chunk of rock through Stephanie's arm...replacing it with three more. Lia simply stared and said,"What." Stephanie giggled insanely and threw the rock back at Lia at a blinding speed. Sammy got in front of Lia and crouched, and began to walk towards the rock, shooting the rock into mere pebbles.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:45 am

"Exhibit B."

Rexial materialized behind Stephanie, slashign at her while still in a Shadowmelded state, rendering himself as solid as her.

"I can cut you."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:16 am

Stephanie went flying towards Jack, who concentrated an extreme ammount of wind and darkness, and shouted,"Hurricane Strike!" He slammed his fist into the demonic entity, sending her barreling towards Lucy, who used her vectors to rip off two of her arms, and kicked her into the ground.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:19 am

Xavier rolled his eyes and leveled his revolver at the entity's head firing a single lethal projectile.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:24 am

The bullet entered her skull with a resounding crack. She began to giggle uncontroabllly, and said the same words Sammy heard before.

"Wasn't that FUN?"

And in a huge firey explosion, the demon was gone.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:30 am

Xavier's first move was towards Lia, his eyes roving over her like a protective Alpha wolf, "You alright?" He surveyed the area catiously, "I don't think that was the last of it."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:36 am

Lia smiles and says,"Yeah, just a bit scratched up. I'm perfectly fine." Sammy, on the other hand, said,"Don't you mean last of THEM? There was another one that said I was 'done for'."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:39 am

Naomi rolled her eyes, "He wasn't there for that. He had no way of knowing."

Xavier raised an eyebrow, "How strong was it?"

"Couldn't tell, it ran off before I could judge properly."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:44 am

Sammy said,"I think it's the head of the demons. He turned the skies blood red, charred this part of the forest, and completely shattered my K-Bar. The version I had was made for decapitating people, and could single handedly help you survive in the wilderness."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:47 am

Rexial laughed bitterly, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Ha! HA-ha! You actually think a physical weapon, no matter how well-crafted, could ever stand up to a demon, let alone something that powerful? 'Cuz, y'know, we hear SO many stories of ordinary guys, killin' demons with their normal, non-magical weapons."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:54 am

Sammy just stated calmly,"It was three and a half inches thick and was recreated outta Mythril." He then said,"You don't just ****ing do that!"
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:00 am

Rexial shrugged. "This is Kingdom Hearts. Any weapon that isn't made from your heart or memories or is a Keyblade or is unique and special is liable to break."

"Yeah," Aleri nodded, agreeing. "If your heart isn't in it, it's not gonna stand up to a truly powerful foe."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:08 am

Sammy said,"God DAMN IT! So all my weapons are prone to destruction, huh."
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:14 am

"Not really... they're unlikely to be destroyed unless pitted against somthing that they could never win against." Aleri pointed out, holding up TELOS as an example. "Do you think your K-Bar would have survived blocking a strike from this? Less likely than having a snowy day in hell. If you haven't got any attachment to a weapon, it's possible that it'll break. If nothing about it is inherently special, but you're still attached, it may be broken just for dramatic effect. If it's special, it's unlikely to happen, but making something out of Mythril doesn't count."

The instant Aleri finished, he took a huge breath to make up for the amount spent talking.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Zeldaman2.0 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:41 pm

Passing into the living room of the House again, Xile quickly strolls up to Riku. "So, since I've got enough to treat the both of us, where would you like to go?" Xile asks.
Zeldaman2.0
Zeldaman2.0
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next