TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
NebulaGregarZX
nobilis_lupus
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
11 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 4 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:36 pm

Athez: That seems like a good idea. Those guys left the door open and I can hear a lot of things approaching the house. *draws Artume and Valgus* Let's go! *the three of them walk back into the house*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 4 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:44 pm

Fia: *draws her claymore* Shinra followed us here?! You've gotta be kidding!

Joy: Shinra? *draws her slingshot nonetheless*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:52 pm

Athez: *explains as they head into the main room* The evil, world-ruining corporation that Fia and I, along with Xavier and Ohanzee, worked for until recently. They have a no leaving policy, and lousy benefits.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:41 pm

Xiruk: *looks out window, sees Heartless* Oh, f*ck yeah! *jumps out window...it's closed*

Riku: I seem to remember another time he jumped out a closed window. he broke his leg. *follows anyway*

Sora: I'm the only one here right now...SWEET! *jumps out window*

Tsuchi: Am I the only one who knows how to use a door?! *exits through front door*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:54 pm

Alexei: *has made it back to the house and is seeing the heartless for the first time.* Im going to assume those things arent friendly. *Takes his predator off his shoulder n takes aim.* ANYBIDY FRIENDLY OUT THERE!?
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:58 pm

Yogosha: I, uh, don't have hands. Not visible ones, anyway. These weird sleeves kinda cover my arms. ...I remember the last time the silver haired guy jumped out of a- No, no I don't. What the hell are they talking about over there?

<Yes, I DID see it in "Crowning Moments Of...">
<Meh, I DID find that VERY strange. Especially how they were really not all that much like they were in the Anime (Haven't found Vol.1 of the Manga yet), so I felt the need to confirm it. And her name was different. I heard that the Manga and Anime really differ towards the END, not so much leading up to there.>
<Does anybody else think that characters all fall flat here? I don't really get a distinct feel for the characters. They all turn out pretty much the same... Like, half the cast has the same attitude, but with little idiosyncrasies that set them slightly apart. If they had voices, it would be different. Too bad that's not gonna work...>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:04 pm

<Yeah, they'd all be significantly different if we could hear their voices and intonations...but this is text, so we kinda have limitations on that...f*ck you, internet>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:12 pm

< Hmm. I expected Nebula to come after me for not giving two sh*ts about Soul Eater or its characters. I wonder if its safe to come out of my barricade yet. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:14 pm

<Naw, just waiting for you to lower it before attacking. ...Jk, man. I don't blame you, actually. Soul Eater can be kinda boring. Towards the end, it kinda felt like filler, until the final battle happened.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:23 pm

< Yea okaaayy. *doesnt take barricade down just in case* Jk. I'm sure if I really tried I could find a manga you wouldn't recognize characters from take for example these characters: Minato, Musubi, Kusano, Matsu, Tsukiumi, Kazehana, Homura and Miya . Not really trying with those, as much as I'm seeing if you'd know what manga/anime they are from. >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:10 pm

NebulaGregarZX wrote:
<Does anybody else think that characters all fall flat here? I don't really get a distinct feel for the characters. They all turn out pretty much the same... Like, half the cast has the same attitude, but with little idiosyncrasies that set them slightly apart. If they had voices, it would be different. Too bad that's not gonna work...>

<The only way I can see to fix this flatness is to use novel format... which I doubt few of us want to do.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:16 pm

<I use Novel format from Dokuja's PoV.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:21 pm

<Well, yes. But, I'm talking everywhere, all the time.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:25 pm

<Yeah, I know. But this is the comic relief topic, where we just do random sh*t and beat the snot out of each other...most of the time. Sometimes. Used to. Whichever>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:30 pm

<Exactly, and I'm thinking that novel format would impeed on that.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:33 pm

<...That's my point...*facepalm*>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:35 pm

<I agree with Bob. I've tried to put things in novel format in other things and it always felt forced and a bit off. Plus some people would never be comfortable trying to write like that, which is why they are on this part of the forum.>
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Sammy: (should i ask for advice on Kirsten? Aaaand she may more or less may be reading mi mind via Aura.) I forgot what i was gonna say. *casually sits down on a dead npc* Sooo... what's up?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Karen: First, get off the dead guy... That's SUPER creepy and isn't going to help you. Second, be yourself. If she doesn't accept you move on. It wasn't meant to be. How's our friend doing?

DtK: *casually walks into the living room with Liz and Patty out of weapon form and his jaw drops to the floor* Such a complex building yet... It's all perfectly symmetrical!!! *waves his hand in the air happily*

*a stray shot from the fight strating outside hits the house, cracking the door frame an infintismal amount*

DtK: Liz? Patty?

Liz: Kid?

DtK: Transform. Let's destroy those asymetrical abominations that they call soldiers.

Patty: Alright! *she and her sister do so, Kid catches the pistols in his hands and strides towards the door*

DtK: Tch, bastards... ruining such symmetry. *opens the door and walks out* Perhaps you three could use a shinigami's support?

Joy: Oh, got it! (sort of understands what Athez was talking about)

Fia: That'd be appreciated. There's quite a few of them.

DtK: *smiles* Well, then... Let's see what they can do. *opens fire*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Alexei: *Not hearing a reply, he begins firing into the mob* (D****t this is the kind of s*** that ruined my life to begin with......but this is different. This is to protect people, not kill them.) Это по прошлому! -This is for the past-
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:52 pm

I looked out the window and saw two groups of what were clearly enemies. One was a large mass of strange black creatures with glowing yellow eyes. The other appeared to be a crapload of soldiers. I saw four capable-ish looking people run toward the black creatures, so I figured I'd better help the other group. I climbed out the window and asked, You guys need some support?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:54 pm

Sammy: *gets off dead npc* So how's it going with you and Ohanzee? And which friend?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Alexei: *Hearing the other gun fire* Hey! I'm not going to be able to take care of this one my own! Let me help with the men, I've never dealt with these people before! *gesturing to the heartless*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Athez: Let me call in some back-up! *eyes start to glow, the bullets in the air start to fly together, forming a 10 foot tall panther* Sic'em! *panther charges through the crowd, mauling soldiers as he goes*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:02 pm

Karen: *shrugs* Things are fine. He's off on a mission at the moment though. And the one you went on a quest to find medicine to save?

DtK: Telepathy? Hmph, impressive. And support isn't necessary but I don't mind. *fires several more rounds that tear through his opponents easily*

Joy: *shoots at random soldiers with simplistic magic rounds* How many ARE there?

Fia: Just mow them all down! *bursts into the flames and begins slicing through the enemy*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next