TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
NebulaGregarZX
nobilis_lupus
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
11 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:56 am

Alexei: *Raises his head slightly looking into the orbs, quizzically* Um...I-I'm Alexei Petrov, and no, I did not. I don't even know what that is. Who...or...what are you? *As he wipes his eyes*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 3 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:01 am

DtK: I... am Death the Kid. The son of Death himself and a Grim Reaper like him. I'm traveling the world training my Weapons into Death Scythes. My goal is not that different from your aquaintance, Soul and his Weapon, Maikeena. Though he is no Grim Reaper. Only a meister.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:03 am

Sammy: The ****?!? ...Oh well, I have backup laptops, all of them backed up. *tries to generate a laptop and almost passes out*

Kirsten: ...*begins to transfer some of her aura to him* Feel better?

Sammy: Yeah...*smiles* Thanks.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:05 am

Alexei: *Pretending to understand* Ah.....so then...you did this to him? *gestures towards Ulmes's lifeless body* You made him kill..all those people?! *His anger rises, he's beginning to become confused as to who is his friend and who is his foe. He finds his bowie, discarded during the skirmish and holds it at DtK's nose, waiting for him to make a move*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:20 am

DtK: *a flick of his wrist and he drops one of the handguns, it becomes a young woman who instantly pulls the knife away from Kid's face*

???: Hey, watch it with the sharp things! Those are dangerous!

DtK: Thank you, Patty... I'm no villain. Darkness is not evil when it comes to the Reaper. He on the other hand was posessed by a crippling madness. If you had not killed him, he would have mutated into a Kishin. A demon.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:59 am

Alexei: *Looking at the Kid and "Patty" questionably* I see. *He looks back at Ulmes, and knows he can't leave his friend the way he is* (I have bury him.)
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:16 am

DtK: I can help with the burial if need be. I am a messenger of the end of life.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:14 am

Xiruk: *sees NPC* Can I kill him? Please?

Sora: He's licking your arm...go ahead...

Xiruk: *shoves keyblade into NPC's stomach*
---
I watched Alexei and this Death Kid talk. I was surprised to see a gun turn into a human female, but aside from that...it really wasn't any of my business, so I turned to go.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 am

Nexus: *performs the final strike of the attack, purifying Lifkxs*

Lifkxs: *staggers* What?!

Nexus: Arise, Lucian.

*A dark spirit rises from Lifkxs' body*

(Lifkxs becomes Lucian)

Lucian: *falls to the ground, KO*

Nexus: *has a vision of millions upon millions of Heartless storming the House* $#!^. *warps to the nearest person, the dark sword he was stabbed with jutting out of his chest* *appears in front of Sammy (closest person)* Crap... Heartless... Every- *rips the sword out of his chest, it purifies on contact with air* -where... Need to contact- *coughs up a little blood* Skife. *passes out, sword clattering to the ground*

<Meanwhile>

Lucian: *wakes up, and absentmindedly warps to Nexus, looks at his broken state* Shocked ... Evil or Very Mad *picks up sword, and casts spell on Nexus*

Nexus: *wakes up, then gets to his feet*...*calls Skife* There's a gargantuan amount of Heartless on it's way towards the house.*

{Skife: On my way.}

Nexus: *hangs up* Lucian, go outside. Vincent and Starblade will meet you out there. *disappears*

Lucian: *runs outside, casts duplication spell* Ready.

<Meanwhile, Orbital Deployment Station Alpha>

Nexus: *appears, casts mass duplication spell*

Skife: You're here. Good. *directs some people to some aircraft*

Nexus: *summons lances, sorts them into a set of wings*

Skife: Mission Begins in 3... 2... 1... Begin. *jumps out of the orbital station* (play theme)

*everyone follows*

Nexus: *jumps out*

<Theme:
>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:36 am

<I'm assuming the swarm can be seen from the house, yes/no?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 pm

Alexei: *Seeing him leaving* Dokuja.....thanks. *He walks over and extends his hand* Don't worry, I won't tell anybody you actually cared. *He grins at the thought of black mail he just gave up*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:29 pm

I scoffed. There are a lot of things I care about. You just haven't seen any of them. But if there's one thing that p*sses me off, it's a guy who thinks he can just trample on everything. I can't stand a traitor. I walked away.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 pm

Sammy: *finds Lia* Do you know where Karen is?

Lia: I dunno.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:40 am

Yogosha: *Now floating above Death the Kid* ...? Hasn't Rexial met you before? You're Death the Kid. I seem to recall meeting you a while back, as Rexial. I believe he visited the Death Weapons Meister Academy to learn more about... "Being one with your weapon". You were there, I think. We never got to speak with you, though.

<Everybody DOES know that Soul, Maikeena(Maka?), Death the Kid/"Kid", Patty, and Liz(you didn't mention her name yet) are all from Soul Eater, right?>

*Rexial reforms in the physical world.*

Rexial: ...Man. I had no idea... I kow what it's like to feel powerless, but to have one's own power turned on those you love... That's sickening. Just the thought that it could happen...

[Xavier's Sync Rate with Rexial just skyrocketed!]
[You can now perform a more powerful Level 2 combination attack with Rexial!]

Rexial: I've been through physical pain that would cause most to go insane... but you've been through unimaginable emotional pain. ...Let's go back to the house. *Opens a Dark Corridor* ...Oh, wait, I have to talk to Sukiru. Sorry, man. *Sprints up a flight of stairs*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:22 am

<Actually he did mention Patty, on 70>

Alexei: *Cracks some what of a smile and shakes his head as Dokuja walks away* *To Kid* Well let's get this over with. *He takes Ulmes' body over to a soft spot in the ground. He begins to dig with his bare hands, after about an hour and a half of digging, he finally decides the grave will be deep enough. He rolls his friend into the hole, and places the dirt over top, burying him. He finds a large stone, and he places it as a marker. He takes some of the poppy flowers from near by and lays them on top of the dirt, and finds away <sorry just not creative enough to think of a way> to write Ulmes on the stone.* *to Kid* just remind me next year, if I'm still around, and not with living your dad, to come visit him. *He silently walks back to the house*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:25 am

<But not Liz. I KNOW he mentioned Patty. I'm just a shade more perceptive than I look.>

Yogosha: So, uh... Is it okay if I call you Kid?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:27 am

<Apparently I'm not...I don't even look particularly perceptive....my bad...its been a long day>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

<damnit, i kinda regret giving Karen to Bob >.<

Sammy: Damnit, cant find her.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:15 am

<*sigh* Dude. Calm your ass down. Not everything has to move at the speed of light. Be patient and actually wait for Bob to get on.>
So I walked back to the house at a slow pace. I still didn't really want to be around a ton of people. When I got back, I heard some kind of bickering coming from the kitchen. It was another unfamiliar voice. Except it appeared to be arguing with itself. Would they ever stop coming? This one must have been certifiably mad...I poked my head into the kitchen and saw probably the strangest thing I've ever seen. There was a kid. Two of him. Kinda nerdy looking, five-and-a-half feet tall. One of them appeared to be entirely translucent. I could see right through him. I'd have figured he was a ghost, and the other kid was his corpse, but the other kid was standing. Standing and arguing with him. Over what...well, I'll be honest, I was too distracted by the fact that there was two of the same person, the exact same person, standing in the kitchen and arguing with himself...so to speak. And I'll be honest again: It freaked me the f*ck out. I bolted for my room and locked the door, panting.

What. The. F*ck.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:41 am

<i'm sorry. i'm used to it being faster on GFAQS>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:59 am

<It can be seen from the house>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:51 pm

<Yes, they all are from Soul Eater characters. Death the Kid, Patty, and Liz are a bit more traditional to canon. where as Soul and Maikeena... they've switched places (if you couldn't tell I'd have to hit you) and I don't know how true to character Demonics will be playing them. He told me via PM about the idea and I decided to play along with Kid and his partners.>

Karen: Yes, Sammy?

DtK: So, are we going to do something about your friend or am I going to start rearranging the damn forest because of the s***ty symmetry?

Joy: Should we... go back?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:54 pm

< *lines up to be hit by bob* because 1. I havent been following what's been going on all that well and 2. I never gave two sh*ts about Soul Eater in the first place >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:00 pm

<1. Your plotline hasn't moved. Minato, Ven, and the others are waiting in the wings to act if necessary. All other storylines have been filler pretty much. There's been one or two important fights for Sammy and Xavier. But that's pretty much it. 2. Just explaining to Nebula who seemed to care in some sense of the word.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:05 pm

< 1. I know it hasn't moved since I haven't done anything with it, I was saying even though I have been following all of the pretty much filler stuff I couldn't understand half because im half brain dead from school. Also maybe i'll do something with it soon. 2 I still expect to get hit just maybe not from you now. 3. *surrounds himself in a barricade from Nebula now* >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next