TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
NebulaGregarZX
nobilis_lupus
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
11 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 5 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:03 pm

I'm going to pretend I know what the hell that was and just kinda roll with it! I took a small group of men and tripped them, then snapped their spines.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 5 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Alexei: *Looks at the panther in awe for a moment, then continues, firing. His wounded arm is beginning to bleed again* (S*** this isn't good.) *He keeps firing*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:05 pm

Yogosha: *Floats there* ...Er, I really shouldn't fight alone. If I get hurt, then that damage transfers to Rexial, and that could be problematic. I shall return to him, then. *Fades into blue glowiness*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Sammy: Kirsten? She's doing great. So, any plans for spring break?

<i'm assuming it's spring in the rp.>
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:08 pm

Athez: *as the panther got to the center of the battalion, Athez forced his power through it, causing huge groups of the soldiers to be electrified as streams of lightning shot from the panther*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:13 pm

Alexei: *Sees the chaos Athez caused* Well that was effective. *Realizes he's being surrounded by heartless* HEY I NEED SOME HELP HERE!
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:15 pm

Athez: *eletrified spikes shoot out from beneath the heartless, destroying them, with Athez floating in midair a few feet away, seemingly taking a nap*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:18 pm

Alexei: *Chuckles* Arrogant B*****d. *Continues to fire at the advancing heartless*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:20 pm

DtK: *is fighting soldiers effortlessly when a Soldier heartless leaps forward clipping the edge of his bangs cutting a bit of hair from his head, Kid shudders in rage as he turns toward the heartless, kicking it back towards the rest of the swarm* Abomination! Soul Resonance! *a majority of the heartless are wiped out by the cataclsymic blast*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEunvWiYRwI

<It's a fandub and sort of irritating but it's the best quality I could find for his low power Death Cannon.>
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Athez: определенно [Definitely!] *lifts the spikes out of the ground and starts launching them through the heartless*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:27 pm

Alexei: *Glares at Athez* Высокомерие будет ваша смерть моего друга [Arrogance will be your death my friend]
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:34 pm

Athez: *shrugs* More than likely, but I'll die having a good time! *smiles insanely, then throws self into horde of heartless with Artume and Valgus drawn* Geronimo!
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:35 pm

Sora: On it! *blasts the Heartless around Alexei with a Fire spell*

Riku/Xiruk: *begin kicking major ass*

Tsuchi: *hurls his spear into the horde, killing any in a straight line (his path)*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:38 pm

Alexei: *Shakes his head and continues fighting* (**** I'm getting light headed. Blood loss is getting to me.)
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Athez: *bright flash, a large section of heartless seem to just vanish, and Athez is standing next to Alexei before the light vanishes* You're losing a bit of blood there, buddy. Would you like a bit of assistance?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:47 pm

Alexei: Yeah I'd appreciate it.
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:54 pm

DtK: I'll destroy every last one of you! Fear the power of a true shinigami! *tears through the remainder of the Heartless* Focus on the soldiers. I can handle these asymetrical abominations singlehandedly!

Fia and Joy: Already on it! *still killing Shinra troops*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:55 pm

Athez: *forms a sheet of metal, just larger than the wound, sealing it over the wound* There we go! Should stop the bleeding and it's as flexible as cloth, so it shouldn't hinder you in any way.
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:00 am

Alexei: I appreciate it comrade. *Listening to Kid he focuses on the soldiers, he pulls out his bowie and begins to attack some from behind* (This is the stuff I missed!)
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:04 am

Skife: Cataclysm! *hits the ground sending a wave through the ground, obliterating several hundred soldiers*

Nexus: *swoops in, cutting several soldiers into pieces*

Skife: *looks to see Shinra soldiers* Holy crap, when did they get here!?

<Deus ex machina FTW.>
lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:08 am

Athez: It looks like you two have these things under control, so I'm gonna help Joy and Fia some more! Увидимся позже! [See you later!] *bolts back towards Shinra troops*
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:10 am

Rexial: *Comes back down the stairs* ... *DCs himself and Xavier to th battlefield* ...Stress relief?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:13 am

Alexei: *Smirks to himself* (He's such an ass.) *Puts the knife away.* (Target practice time.) *shoulders his predator and takes aim* Let's do this. *Begins firing on the soldiers*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:19 am

Xavier: *notices Kid* Holy ****! *smiles wide* Kid! What are you doing here?

DtK: Just some errands! But your house is damn amazing! I'm staying! *kills two more Shinra troops with his guns*

Liz and Patty: >Yeah! Xavier! Kill 'em all!<

Xavier and DtK: Don't mind if we do. *Xavier draws Tokyo and Rose, hell is raised as the duo rips through the army*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:21 am

Athez: *is standing next to Joy while shooting electricity into the mob of soldiers* Hey Joy, is there a limit to how much material you can infuse with power at a time?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next