TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Atlantis_Rising
NebulaGregarZX
nobilis_lupus
greeneggsandSAM
Haar_Dragon
Aesoth
11 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:19 pm

Kirsten: It's true though!

Npc: How old are you, 17?

Kirsten: 16. *silently kills npc*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 2 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:22 pm

<DracoknightKing (the character) is at the house. When I go into novel format, the character's name is Dokuja. And for purposes of this post I'm assuming Ulmes killed them, and that Dokuja can see it. If not, say something and I'll edit.>

Allow me to check. I attempted to look into Ulmes's thoughts. It was him. I took a step back into a fighting type of stance, ready to throw everything I could concentrate hard enough to lift. Or to just lock him in place if I could.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:33 pm

<Alright thanks my info was bad then, n yes he did>

Alexei: *to Dokuja* No. *pulls out his bowie* This is my fight.

Ulmes: *stammering at the shock of the events of the last 30 seconds* But....we....I was....*now coming back to Earth and remembering how much of an arrogant ass he is* It is your funeral FORMER comrade. I will kill you with the very blade I killed your family with. *Draws the knife back from its sheath* My father will be proud. *smirks*
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

http://rp.eliteskills.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:36 pm

I stood down, but I still said, You are one sorry son of a b*tch, you know that? I spat at his feet.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:44 pm

Ulmes: *Simply steps back and looks back into his eyes* пусть воцарились анархия -let anarchy reign-

Alexei: ваша кровь будет проливаться на правительство. -your blood shall spill for the government- *lunges at ulmes*

<this probably wont be a long fight for the purpose that its not meant to be a boss fight, rather alexei confronting his past>
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 pm

I stepped back out of their way. I figured I might as well just jump up a tree and watch. As much as I wanted to pound the crap out of that bastard, the other one was right. It was his battle.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Yogosha: 1: It's creepy either way. 2: How did that NPC get in here? 3: It's still creepy. *His blue glow turns red* ...Do you feel any malice in the area? Like, people who wanna fight!? *Twirls his double-bladed weapon, his eyes widening with bloodlust* I'm ready for a brawl, that's for sure! Wanna go tear them up!?

Last edited by NebulaGregarZX on Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:57 pm

<his...blow glow? Ewwww.....>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 am

<Typo. Fix'd. It's "Blue Glow". 'Cuz Personas glow blue.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:09 am

<gah, my little sister is blasting Big Time Rush on her radio...kill me. */sarcasm about being killed*

Kirsten: They pop up anywhere.And could you leave,please?

Npc2: She's gonna rape him.

Kirsten: *kills npc2* They're our live targets.
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:10 am

9900-9999: *are suddenly in the room* THERE ARE TOO MANY OF US TO KILL!!!!!!
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:15 am

Kirsten: Shut up!He's sleeping! *kills them all*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 am

9900-9999: *do not die* THERE ARE STILL TOO MANY OF US!!!

Riku: SHUT THE HELL UP! *they all explode* There, we did something useful! Can we PLEASE do something that ACTUALLY helps now?
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:42 am

Yogosha: *Cuts their corpses into mincemeat before setting it all on fire with Agidyne... which he shouldn't know yet* Burn, burn, BURN! BWAAAAhahahahahaAAAAA! Haha...ha... ...ha... *Glow turns back to blue* ...Sorry. I'll try not to do that again.

<Yogosha(Red): I'll be happy to grant your wish, Sammy... *Bares his weapon, but is then clonk'd on the head*
Go back to THAT side of the Fourth Wall.
Yogosha(Blue): 'Kay.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:45 am

Xiruk: Okay, screw you all! We're coming in anyway! *breaks door down and enters* *sees charred corpses* And people thought I was an asshole...

Sora: Move! I can't see!

Xiruk: It'll scar you for life, kid.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:08 am

Sammy:*wakes up* What the... *notices Xiruk* Oh. Hey.

Kirsten: *hugs sammy* Thank god you're ok.

Sammy: Body...hurts.

Kirsten: Oh! *lets go*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:17 am

Xiruk: *thinking* Resist...urge...to cause pain...*/thinking*
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:23 am

Sammy:*grabs crutches* See you later, Xiruk! *leaves*
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:29 am

Xiruk: *thinking* Must...resist urge...to kick out crutches*

Riku: If he seems twitchy, it's because he's repressing his asshole-ish urges.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  Atlantis_Rising Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:44 am

-In the woods-
Alexei: *Lunges at Ulmes*

Ulmes: *Dodges easily* Your vacation has made you weak *Slashes at Alexei, cutting him on the back of his arm*

Alexei: D*****! *Clutches his arm, blood dripping to the ground*

Ulmes: Your father had the same reaction...as I killed your siblings. *Smiles sadistically*

Alexei: Bastard! *Charges Ulmes, slicing at his chest*

Ulmes: *Jumps out of the way, but not in enough time to avoid a gash across his body* Lucky shot. *Throws his knife, purposely missing Alexei's head by inches, sticking it in the tree, and draws his AA-12*

Alexei: *Dodges the knife, and notices the gun* What, not enough of a man to fight with your bare hands? Pathetic.

Ulmes: I organized the slaughter of an entire village, of an entire force of officers. What did you do? You ran away. Leaving your family, your friends, your home, to be destroyed. You have nothing.

Alexei: (He's right. I messed up...but this is my chance to make it right) *Pulls the knife out of the tree, yelling* Это ваш последний вздох! -this is your final breath-

Ulmes: Вы умрете, как твой отец, быстро. -You shall die like your father, quickly.-

*Ulmes raises his gun and fires, bullets rip through the air, as Alexei dives to avoid them. Carrying the blade that was smeared with the blood of his family, and possibly of his village, he charges Ulmes for one more chance*

Ulmes: Вы свиньи. Вы убили моих людей, и теперь вы должны постигнет та же участь. -You pigs. You killed my people, and now, you shall suffer the same fate.- *Raises his gun again, and begins to rapid fire at Alexei*

Alexei: *Continues to charge his former friend, the bullets in the air rip past him, he feels the air off of some as the pass him by mere centimeters* Смерть предателю! -Death to the traitor- *He takes his fathers knife and shoves it into Ulmes' chest. Ulmes drops his gun, and staggers backward. He coughs, spitting up blood, and looks at Alexei*

Ulmes: *Struggling to spit the words out* Там будет больше. -There will be more-

*As Ulmes collapses onto the ground, and rolls to his back, the knife is still jutting out of his chest. Alexei walks up to the semi-conscious Ulmes, who is gasping for air, choking on his own blood*

Alexei: До свидания .... старого друга. -Good bye....old friend- *He draws his pistol and one shot rings out, as he ends the struggle. He drops to his knees, his face in his hands, and he cries.*

*As the wind blows and russels the poppy flowers nearby this song is heard playing --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epUOoPuiyZM *

Last edited by eye_bee_duh_n00b on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Atlantis_Rising
Atlantis_Rising
Delta
Delta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:50 am

Npc:*begins licking Xiruk*YOU TASTE SO GOOD.

Sammy: *lays on a huge couch, generates laptop* Let's play some Civ. 3...

Kirsten: *lays behind him, smiles* Hey. *notices that he's playing Civ. 3* I love Civvy!

Sammy: *laughs* Really?

Kirsten: I told you I play video games!
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:18 am

<flashback contd.>

Xavier stands in a breifing room of sorts, Zack Fair stands next to him, the two have calm demeanor about them as they hear their mission. Renzo would be leading them to suppress a protest that was slowing progress on the FENRIR project which Xavier was a part of.

A few moments later, Xavier stands stoic cold facing the protesting mob, "All of you! Go home! Turn around and leave the facility immediately or I will be forced to open fire!" He draws the revolvers, the movements are rigid as Xavier tries to prevent his actions noticing a familiar face amongst the protestors... Rose.

"P-please! Rose! Stay back! I-I can't control my a-actions! Please!" Xavier begged as he raised the revolvers towards the crowd.

Gunfire. Screams. A white flag. A girl soaked in blood. Those were the only things Xavier hadn't forgetten as he was forcibly controlled to leave the scene.

-Meanwhile-

Joy: What just...?

Fia: Typical Athez. It's best not to ask.

It goes black again as Xavier searches for more important memories.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Aesoth Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:37 am

Athez: Well, now then. What should we do first?
Aesoth
Aesoth
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  greeneggsandSAM Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:43 am

Sammy: *playing Civ. 3* Crap... Anyone good with Civilization 3?
greeneggsandSAM
greeneggsandSAM
Beta
Beta

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 am

???: *destroys the computer* The continent was asymmetrical. Tch... Dumba**. *teleports*

???: *appears in front of Alexi, a red orb floats from Ulmes' chest and is split in two being absorbed into the clips of the pistols he's holding* Who are you? And how'd you manage to kill this Kiershan soul? I'd commend your strength but... you seem hurt by the loss. Did you not know of his corruption?
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next