TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:52 pm

Nick shook his head, "They can fall to normal weapons but they'll revive elsewhere. Only a keyblade has the purify them permenantly." He explained.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

"Why is that so? What makes those Keyblades so special?" Archer continued, her eyes thoughtful.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:55 pm

The sword let out a pericing wail of suffering. Nightmare suddenly crumpled to the ground his clawed arm clutching the grounds tiles, then a explosion of Red came from the blade's eye. The blast removed the blade and successfully pushed Lance back. The cursed sword flew back to it's host. "You....shall be devoured!" He screeched, then a volley of bones rose out of the ground and led the demon to cut his rampage short and blick the attack.

Dante, kneeling slightly with his blade stabbed into the ground and breathing heavily, was slowly starting to rise. "Your not going...to take him away too!" He said then boy ran at the man, the latter slowly raising his claw to down the child. But he stopped suddenly, the arm being heald in place by an unseen force.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum
Leo the Militis de caligo

http://Fanfiction.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:01 pm

Lance gritted his teeth as he stood, "Dammit... he's strong..."

Maya emerged from Lance's shadow pulling him to his feet, "You can't give up yet! Maya will help!" She summoned her daggers to her hand and rushed the beast. A flurry of blade strikes rained down on the abomination as Hard Copies repeated Maya's fleeting fast strikes.

"It's the power of the weapons. They were crafted especially for that purpose only those chosen by them. With strong enough hearts, can weild one. They're exceptionally rare weapons." Nick explained further.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:04 pm

"Hmm... I see. And who crafted them? And how were they crafted?" Archer pressed on.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:06 pm

Nick shook his head, "I'm no expert but the original craftsmen I believe are all long dead. No on knows really."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:12 pm

Dante slashed upward in time with Maya but then the monster turned full circle , using the flat of his blade as a bat to beat the group away. Dante flew into the statue and coughed up a little of his own blood as he picked up his blade again. He ran back then flickered out of exsistance. He reappeared, hold his sword outward "don't get cocky" he. Said as he slid it back into it's sheath. Nightmare fell to the tiles and Soul Edge glowed even brighter, willing the warrior to rise up again and devour the child. "I shall not falter" The beast growled. Nightmare slowly drew up it's dark engery, the movement started to make red and black engery to cluster around him.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:19 pm

"I see. Well, that's enough for me for now," Archer said in satisfaction. "What's the plan for the future then? You hired me, so I might as well make myself useful."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:25 pm

Lance glared determinedly, "We can't falter now!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G0EoxsjThk&feature=channel

POWER SURGE! Soren Lv. 5: Crusading Fate of The Crystals

"Honor the dead." Lance became incased in glowing crystal, "Fight like HELL for the living."

He surged forward battering Nightmare with crystal covered fists. His last punch was an uppercut that sent him flying. Lance slammed his fist into the ground and was knocked skyward by a pillar of crystal and met Nightmare in midair continuing the assualt.

The last of his attacks knocked Nightmare into the earth causing a crater. Lance glared at the entity as hundreds of crystals form in midair around him as he stretched out his arms, "Rain down!" The crystals roared to life slamming into the enemy a multitude of times.

Nick shrugged, "Find a ship and get off this world. Hopefully, head to Synthisle. I have friends there who can help our situation."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

"Hmm. Sounds good to me," Archer shrugged. "I'll be in the other room when you're ready to leave." With that, she nodded and made her way out of the room.
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

<Maverick, I can't find the last post fron The battle. Can you repost it or give a summary of what happened?

Did I ever post what White did on Neverland? I'll repost it anyways.

Org. XIV (story) - Page 8 Hell__s_claw_by_haardragon-d4q7tmb

There ya go, Haar. Only direct links work.>

Kyxcir walked the town of Anciant Greece, until he nade his way to the coliseum.

He looked above to the large two golden statues above.

"Hmm...I wonder".

Walking over to under the statue, he found a tresure chest. Tapping the chest woth his staff opened the chest, giving him a potion.

"All right! Let's check the other side!"

He ran over back to the entrence and went under the other statue.

Nothing.

"Oh..."

He streched, then made his way into the coliseum, no other then Phill blocking the entence.

"Hold up, Kiddo! You're still not qulified!" The short red goat-man said.

"Come on, Phill. It's me Ricky, I defeated Hade's ya know". Kyxcir tried to convince him, of course they had no clue of him being a Nobody.

"I know, you ain't no Herc, or your brother"

"Speaking of my brother, where is he?"

"Search me...that bozo is always stirring up the gravey"

"Oh.....Kay....?" Kyxcir shook his head. "Anyways, Herc was looking for you. Something big. And he needs your strength!"

"Herc! He's in trouble! Herc! I'm coming for ya! Have no fear, Phill is here!" Phill ran out of the room, in search of "Herc".

Kyxcir gave a smile. "Never changed". He walked to the arena, the sears were all empty, except for one red spec.

"Huh? Auron! Not like I'm complaining, but what are you doing out of the Underworld?!" He said happiely.

<Oh, and Nebula, you got the town pretty much perfect. Except one thong.

I changed the name from Tri-Star TownCity, to Tri-Star Town. XD

The first time someone gets the name right, and I changed it before it was done!

Although, what you done wrong was the Mocha. It served cold, with whip cream, and chocolate.

Now I want one. >_>>
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 pm

<Me: *during the song* Holy f***! *afterwards*...Nightmare shall rise again anyway!>

Nightmare was caught by the crystals but slashed the last volley, splintering them. "I hunger for your souls!" He roared as the power he once was charging was released all at once. A explosion of choas and darkness flooded the dark domain. The pillars and roof were incinerated but Dante managed to throw up his sword to shave off some real damage. Suddenly the Arm of Nightmare had him by the neck, slowly succating him. "My first victim!"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 pm

Daniel saw the three leave. Nick and Archer toward Second District, Nathan just leaving. He lay back and stared up at the clouds.
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 pm

Finally, Sylvia's eyes fell on a sign with a picture of a mug of ale on it, letting out a relieved sigh.

Why does this town have to be so damn big? She grumbled inwardly, stepping into the busy tavern where loud men and women were seated with plates of food and alcohol. Sylvia's stomach rumbled. God, she was starving.

"Hey, hit me up with some rum, if you would." Sylvia leaned against the counter with a look of indifference. "And whatever special you got going today."

"Sure thing." The bearded man replied with a hearty laugh. "That would come to...55 munny, please."

"Uh huh." Sylvia reached for her munny pouch that was usually stored in her trouser pocket, before she felt herself get agitated as her hand slipped through a tear. "What the-"

It was gone. All of the munny she had saved (well, stolen), had slipped through the rip in her trousers and she had lost all of it. It was those darn creatures clawing my legs! Damn it all!

"Umm...miss?" The bartender looked at her curiously. "Are you alright?"

"Forget the order." Sylvia grumbled, her mood becoming embittered by her dire situation as she turned away from the counter. Now she had to figure out a way of getting some fast cash, quickly.

Tch. Sorry, Princess. Guess I'm gonna have to break your trust on this one.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Lance glared angrily, "RELEASE HIM! DAMMIT!" He slashed at the being's arm angrily but to no avail.

Suddenly, another figure clamped onto Nightmare from behind slamming him into the ground and releasing Dante from his grip. The figure leapt to Nightmare's chest pinning him there.

The figure... was Ansem SOD. At first, Lance was confused. Then, instead of a sword, he summoned the twin daggers, Pain and Panic, "Submit!" Maya called out cheerfully, her blades puncturing the knight's armor.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:51 pm

Nightmare roared and then swung his clawed palm into the girl, knocking her away. Dante caught her before she could go over the edge. As he got up again, the marks in his armor filled. "I shall not be bested by such a wretch" he said. Just as he started forward, he noticed Dante was standing next to Lance once again. "We can't fall. Lets end this together" the boy said. 'Enixo...shall be free"
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:02 am

Lance nodded, "Let's end this." He surged forward, another morning star glowing at the tip of his blade and used the same technique as before attacking the blade's eye.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:11 am

The blade spun out of Lance's grasp and then Nightmare punched him with his heavy fist. Dante leapt at the monster, but was kicked back
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:33 am

'Maya! We've got to bind him!" Lance called out as Maya appeared beside him, no longer having the appearance of SOD.

Maya nodded as chains shot from the earth binding Nightmare so he couldn't move. Lance augmented these chains with nothing's tendrils holding him back more, "Dante! Stab the eye on the sword! It's the only way!" Lance cried out.

Meanwhile, Nick was using the few moments he had to rest and look through his ablities that had apparently been altered when he was sent to Traverse Town, he groaned inwardly, thinking, "Tch. Limited to two arcana? And they aren't even that powerful... All I have is Thor and Surt." He tried to summon his sword to his hand and got a simple Wakizashi instead, "Just wonderful... looks like it'll be awhile before I'm back to full strength..."
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:38 am

As Nightmare roared and thrashed, Dante ran up with his blade, moving faster than normal, he leapt up and stabbed the eye of Soul Edge. "Within the light, comes judgment!" He said as the blade lit up in a flash of red and blue. Suddenly the light stopped. And Enixo was laying in the chains, blood on his body and unconscious. Dante saw Soul Edge laying on the floor, the eye flexing and moving quickly.
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:48 am

Lance leapt to the blade, Elysium gouged into its the eye socket, "ONE LAST TIME! Morning Star!" The blade lit up from the attack and retreated back into its dormant cocoon form unable to possess anyone. Lance tossed an Elixer to Dante, "Give that to Enixo. I've gotta lock this damn thing away. I'll be right back." He gripped the sword by it's blade with a defensive dark barrier just in case as he DC'ed to the Castle, locking the blade away in the secret room where Void Gear and Blessed Gear could be found.

Nick got up from his bed and walked over to Archer's room, knocking on the door, "You ready to go?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Eques tenebrarum Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:51 am

Dante poured the Elixir on the teen, watching him heal slowly. Enixo gasped as he shot up
Eques tenebrarum
Eques tenebrarum

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:52 am

The door slid open, Archer coming out of the room with a lazy stretch. "I'm always ready. Lead the way boss."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:00 am

Nick smiled, "I don't care if I'm paying you to tag along or not. Don't call me boss, call me Nick alright?" He asked.

Lance reappeared via DC, "So, Enixo, how are you now that the abomination is gone?" He asked.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Stormwolfex Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:03 am

"Sure, whatever," Archer shrugged nonchalantly. "Let's get moving then... Nick."
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next