TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Org. XIV (story)

+9
khfreak358
Whats_Up4444
NebulaGregarZX
Maverick Entity
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
ARanger
Skazzasurf
Haar_Dragon
Stormwolfex
13 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Org. XIV (story) Empty Re: Org. XIV (story)

Post  Stormwolfex Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:45 pm

< Point Embarassed But she is in District 1... >
Stormwolfex
Stormwolfex
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:47 pm

<...And where are the Heartless?>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon
Terra, the Vir who Convelli Telluris

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 pm

<This isn't the same as the real KHuniverse so writing powers can accumulate to heartless in the 1st district, but oh well. I'll just say he's in the 3rd district.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  Haar_Dragon Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:52 pm

<Cool. I already had Daniel leave, though.>
Haar_Dragon
Haar_Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:10 pm

<@Nebula, yeah. I remembered way after I posted that normal weapons didn't release hearts. ^^; My bad. Embarassed >

Sylvia clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Huh. Knew that would have been too easy...", she grumbled, putting the device back in her pocket. "Right then, your Highness. After you."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm

Lance nodded, "Alright," He led the way to the castle and when they reached the massive gate, it swung open for them.

Thalia greeted Lance and gave him a quizzical look, "Who's she?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Maverick Entity Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:20 pm

<Um, Roland fought a "1000 heartless" like group in the 2nd district, went back to first district, then got irritated that someone was still attacked, proceeding to wipe out the third district (which I didn't go into because it was basically neoshadows and a guard armor). So, not quite sure what is left scratch .>

<Skazzasurf, you could go get the "mysterious bracelet" Roland left. It could be anything, just like a mystery box: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CuK18CZOG4&feature=related>
Maverick Entity
Maverick Entity
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna
Gunamnex, the Commemoratio de Fortuna

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:24 pm

Nothing.

Not a single one.

"Who would've thought it would be so difficult to draw a few Heartless to fight? I'm gonna look somewhere else..." Rexial muttered to himself. "Wasn't there a whole bunch in one of the worlds I was at just now? Which one was it...? No, not Traverse Town. Only some strange girl (she didn't seem... natural), a former Nobody (probably Daniel), somebody really strong (probably an Observer), and the unimportant civilians."

He sighed, unsummoning his weapon. "I'm sure that pirate lady Lance found would have been a decent challenge. Of course, fighting her while I'm fresh in her memory is a bad idea... I always botch everybody's first impressions of me."

"Let's see... I could go there. ...N-no, no. The Edge of Existance is no training ground. That place is full of those bird monsters that nearly tore me apart. Maybe I'll go to that world Al was at an hour ago. I can tell that there was a huge Heartless there, and it really drew in a crowd. And there's something else there..." Rexial looked up at the sky, seeing the azure radiance through a gap in the leaves.

"...Something... No, somethings, plural. There are two distinctly powerful beings fighting, and then there's that weird darkness I can feel. Then, there's that weirder darkness. The first one seems more natural, as if it's been there for such a long time... The other is alien. I should check it out."
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Maya looked down to the ground level happily, "Oh! Lance is back! Yeah!" She literally dissappeared through the roof and fell from the ceilng in the entrance hall landing gracefully. She walked up to Lance and Slyvia with her head tilted slightly, "Who's the new lady? Maya wants to know too!"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:44 pm

Sylvia's eyes focused on a dark haired girl around her age standing by the entrance of the castle. The pirate's lips curving into a knowing smile. "Ah, so this is Thalia, hmm?" Sylvia tossed her blonde locks behind her shoulder with a teasing grin. "Nice to meet you, princess. Name's Sylvia."

At that moment, Sylvia's head snapped up in surprise as she caught sight of at the little girl jumping from above, quickly ambling over to her and Lance with curious eyes. "O-oh. Hey kiddo." Sylvia looked amused, crossing her arms speculatively. "Name's Sylvia Mulieres. Pirate of the stars. And you're Maya, hmm?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 pm

Maya laughed, her clothes changing to match what she thought a pirate would look like, a captain's hat as well, "A pirate! Oh, do you have a parrot?" She asked innocently.

Thalia shook her head, "I guess you could call me that... half the townsfolk do anyways. So, where'd you find her Lance?"

"She was in the Lost Woods. Apparently, she crash landed off the RLS Legacy. I've never heard of the vessel myself but you never know." Lance shrugged.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:00 am

Sylvia staggered back in surprise as she saw Maya's clothes change into a pirate's outfit in a matter of seconds, her eyes taking in the image warily.

Tch. Magic. What is with these people and their little tricks?

"Nice one, kid," she complimented with a roll of her eyes, although her smile was friendly. "I don't have a parrot, but I have good old Sarah with me. You wanna meet her?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:04 am

Maya looked confused, "Who's Sarah?"
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:18 am

Sylvia grinned, before unsheathing her scimitar from her hip, carefully caressing the curved sword lovingly with her fingertips. "This'd be my oldest and dearest friend, Sarah. She's helped me out in a lot of tough situations. Before this boy decided to manhandle her..." she added scathingly with a side glance at Lance. "Anyway, nice place you got here, your Highness." She turned back to Lance as she sheathed her sword. "I'll enjoy kicking back in a place like this."
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:39 am

"No problem," Lance smirked, "Maya? Could you show her to one of the guest rooms?" He asked kindly.

Maya nodded, "Yep. Yep. Maya can show her the way!" Maya materialized Pain and Panic in her hands and the two daggers became a single scimitar, "This way!" She laughed as the captain's hat fell down over her eyes temporarily blinding her.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:50 am

Sylvia looked at the energetic little girl with suspended disbelief for a moment, before shaking her head and following hot on her heels. "So, kid-Maya", she corrected herself. "That's some interesting bit of magic you're conjuring up. You like using magic and all that mumbo-jumbo?
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 am

Maya cocked her head, "Hmm? Magic? No, these are illusions. Mr. Bear makes them so Maya can have more fun." She smiled believing what she said as 100% truth.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:10 am

Sylvia's aquamarine eyes widened in confusion. "M-mr. Bear?" She repeated dumbly.

This place just keeps getting weirder and weirder...

"Umm, so...what you're doing right now-with the clothes and sword. They're just illusions that you-I mean, Mr. Bear made?" She asked her with a frown, deciding to entertain the notion of Mr. Bear existing for now.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 am

"Yep. Yep. Illusions, they're real enough but they're fake. They aren't the real thing." Maya explained with a wide grin, the two blades becoming a parrot that perched on her shoulder.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:21 am

"I...see." Sylvia sighed, carefully eyeing the multicoloured bird perched on the small girl's shoulder. Unfortunately, illusions did not help her situation any. Still, the little girl was interesting. no doubt about it. "So, you a princess too, like Thalia?" She asked her with a small grin.
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:26 am

"Nope, but Lance let's me go on adventures with him. Maya helps him fight by keeping away other people's illusions away from him. She travels in his shadow like a scary guardian 'cept not quite so scary." She bared her teeth in an attempt to be intimidating.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ARanger Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:34 am

Sylvia bit her lip to keep herself from laughing at the little girl's attempts of looking threatening. "I can see that," she grinned. "Still...you look quite young." She frowned at that. Sex of course should never stop someone from fighting in her opinion. Age however was an entirely different matter. "How old are you, Maya?"
ARanger
ARanger
Omicron
Omicron

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:37 am

<Nathan was fighting the heartless in Traverse Town since like page 60... GAH! Even if Roland killed every heartless, he didn't kill Ace and Ertin. And I'll have him get the bracelet later, he's fighting Ace and Ertin right now.>
Ace summoned his blade and parried the swing Nathan threw at him. "Ertin!" He yelled, which in-turn led to Ertin summoning his blade and running at Nathan. He began fighting the two turn-coat heartless. He uttered a AM spell which immobilized Ertin and Ace. He quickly started charging Firajas in each hand. It was taking a lot of energy to keep the spell in place and charge the Firajas at the same time. He released the spell immobilizing them and ran at each of them, attempting to palm them in the chest with the Firajas which he was sure would kill them. Ace saw this coming and lunged at Nathan with his blade, causing him to have to throw one Firaja at Ertin and summon Inferno's Grasp.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:39 am

All the way back in his room in Castle Asylum, Aleri began banging his head against the wall.

"NOOOoooOOOOooooOOOOooooOOOoooOOOOO... Why do I have to train those two when they won't even wake up on time?! I've been up for two days straight, and they sleep in!? Urgh, I don't need this... On top of that, Rexial is nowhere to be found, and I can't teach without him, so..." His face lit up. "...Soooo, I can't teach them! I'll call it off for a day! I'll just leave a note in the Round Room, so they get a couple hours' practice."

He quickly scribbled down a short, 3-hour training schedual for Kizukanai and Maxgen, then proceeded to take a shower.

"Man, I need to stop trying so hard... Seriously, I complain about all the work I've been doing, but then I insist on reorganizing the ranking system? I'm a hopeless nutcase. Maybe I should take the whole day off. No training, no fighting, no doing crazy stuff. I hereby swear to avoid any fighting or hard work for at least six hours!"

Aleri almost put on the coat of the Organization out of habit, then opted instead for a more ordinary choice of clothing. "Maybe I'll visit Lance... It's funny. He's done more official work for the Organization than I have, but I've been part of it for so much longer than him. I guess if you count all the unofficial stuff, then I'm ahead. ...Hm, but wasn't there something I wanted to investigate about the Celestial Grounds? ...No. I'm taking the day off. That's final."

He opened a Light Corridor to a corridor off to the side of Lance's Throne Room... Afterall, he may be in the middle of important business. He peeked around the corner before entering, just to make sure nothing serious was going on.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 am

Lance was sitting on the steps to the throne not the throne itself with Thalia beside him. They seemed to be discussing something thier hands interlocked but when Lance looked up he smiled, "Hey, Al! How you doing? I thought you had to train the new recruits today."

"Thirteen. Maya knows many people don't think she's that old but she is. Maya used to be evil, too. But, Lance and Thalia saved Maya. Now, she gets to stay here and get ice cream whenever she wants." She giggled happily as she opened a door near them, "This one is empty. So, Pirate Lady can use it!" She bowed politely catching the captain's hat before it hit the ground and dismissing it and the rest of her ensemble returning to her normal garb.
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next