TITAL: Together If They All Lived
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

+7
Shadow۩witch
lethalityComplex
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Malakili007
NebulaGregarZX
AKeybladeYouSay
Haar_Dragon
11 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:50 am

<Even if he did remember him as good guy or not it wouldn't matter. Right now, he's under disguise as Orpheus so he has pitch black skin and white hair as opposed to the blue hair and pale skin of his in my avatar. He could think he was in some psycho form or something>

Minato: *smirks* It'll be my pleaseure! Alice! *the demon girl throws several spears at Aleri as Minato charges a spell in his hand*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This? - Page 30 Empty Re: TITAL 2: Why did It Take Me So Long To Do This?

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:18 am

Aleri: *Deftly slices the spears in half as they come near* Well, what's that you're charging? *Holds out hand, is about to try and stop him, but stops* (...Maybe I'll let him finish charging. I'm curious... what does he have that can beat me?)
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX
Aleri, the Vindex de Crepusculum

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:07 am

Fifeyux: *has pulled out two giant shuriken and begun spinning them rapidly while Aleri was distracted, forming a very real giant spiked yo-yo at the ceiling* Finally, Secret Ninja Technique: Death Yo-Yo!! *the giant yo-yo launches at Aleri alarmingly fast*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:37 pm

Aleri: *Catches it with his left hand*

<Yes, he catches it with one hand, stopping all its forward momentum instantly. It's ONLY because he's being Hax right now, otherwise he'd evade. Forgive the Hax, it'll be gone soon...>

Aleri: ...Foolish. A shuriken? You should've made it at LEAST elemental. I'd be inpressed if it were demonic or something. but this... *Shakes head*

<Now, once Minato uses his attack, I'd rather somebody used a normal attack on Al.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:07 pm

< I was hoping he'd catch it. It is elemental. She just never mentioned it. >

Fifeyux: *burns aleri's hand as she is currently comprised of pure steam, and recoils back to the ceiling* Fool. You should pay closer attention to your surroundings. Thinking you can catch me? My current form isn't physical.
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:22 pm

Aleri: (Hmph. How silly... Doesn't she know my hands are extra burn-resistant? I made sure of that after my fight with Nathan on top of Memory's Skyscraper.) *obliterates the Shuriken and looks up at Fifeyux* Not such a great idea. You're not exactly a High Sage, are you? When you're in an energy-based form, you're vulnerable to energy attacks and even the wills of other people. I could use sheer willpower to kill you. Turn back before I take advantage of it. ...*Fires several Thunder(Homing) spells up at Fifeyux*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:31 pm

Fifeyux: *as the spells hit more steam forms* Not quite how the technique works but your closer. Your right I'm not a high-sage if I were this WOULD be a pure energy form but as I'm not I had to find another way. *launches at Aleri again but halfway there she appears and falls abruptly to the ground* Ugh... Been that long already?...Guess * I'll have to go with old fashioned *throws smoke bombs all over filling the area with smoke*

<I did say she could only use it for so long>
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 8:57 pm

Aleri: *Comes rushing at Fifeyux* I can sense your position, down to your individual fingers! Don't even try hiding like that! *Swings horizontally* <expecting a jump or duck or maybe a backflip or something. As soon as you use an ordinary attack with no special tricks involved, the fight will change phases.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:06 pm

Fifeyux: *cartwheels to the right catching aleri's head with her legs* You maybe able to sense my presence but can you fight? *flips Aleri over with her legs*

< There that's as normal as your getting out of fifeyux >
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:18 pm

<I kinda need something like a ranged attack or a simple melee attack... just throw another shuriken or something.>

Aleri: *Hits the ground and gets up like nothing happened* (...That... was... really weird. I hope the females don't get in the habit of grabbing me with their legs and throwing me. It's kind of awkward when they do that...) *Readies himself*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Malakili007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:33 pm

<Fair enough>

Rinoa: Aren't you forgetting about me? *launches shooting star at aleri*
Malakili007
Malakili007
Lenox, the Unus Leo
Lenox, the Unus Leo

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Aleri: Silly. Such a puny thing can't hur- HUH?! *His aura fades and he ducks below the oncoming frisbee... thing.*

[Hax has faded.]

Aleri: ...****! *TELOS thunks to the ground, as Aleri can hardly lift it. It unsummons and is replaced with Kingdom Key* ...CrapcrapcrapcrapcraaaaAAAAP! *Frantically casts Big Guard to minimize damages that are about to be caused*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  lethalityComplex Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:31 am

???1: *fires an ice spell*

Skife: *hit in the face* ...Ow. *falls over* x_x

???1: *casts a levitation spell*

*Some time later...*

???2: Is he awake?

???3: Yeah.

Skife: *opens eyes, sees unknown people, jumps up and hangs from the roof* Libraga! *scans everyone in the room*

???1: Chachamaru! Subdue him!

Chachamaru: Missiles locked. Firing. *fires off a salvo of missiles at Skife*

Skife: *dodges, charges a spell* Fusion! Magnegun+Thundagun+Aerogun! EMP! *fires off a wave of electro-magnetic lightning at Chachamaru*

Chachamaru: *falls over, passed out*

Skife: Who's next?

*a Heartless appears*

Skife: A Heartless? *pulls out Keyblade, and swaps the keychain to the Ultima Weapon, begins fighting Heartless*

<Theme: KHII - Deep Drive (TWTNW battle theme)>

lethalityComplex
lethalityComplex
Skife, the Lux Ariolus

Back to top Go down

Post  AKeybladeYouSay Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:08 pm

<Hello again, comrades. Yep, it's me. I'm just posting here to say that my internet should be, very soon, up and running once more. I'm just posting this from an undisclosed location so that you may know this. It shouldn't take more the a couple of days.>
AKeybladeYouSay
AKeybladeYouSay
Norio, The Cordis Custodis
Norio, The Cordis Custodis

Back to top Go down

Post  Whats_Up4444 Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:13 am

Spoiler:
Whats_Up4444
Whats_Up4444
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella
Zane, the Phantasma de Procella

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin (HalcyonWandering) Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:35 pm

Minato: *smirks noticing his power decline* Let's have an even match. You, me, no powers. I win, we go on. You win, we'll stop. *desummons Lucifer's Blade and resummons a standard short sword*
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin (HalcyonWandering)
Admin
Admin

https://tital.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:27 am

Aleri: What are you on about? *Generates fireball* ...I still have all my power, I'm just not in Hax now. So I'm doomed to fail miserably at whatever I do. ...You know, maybe I should just let you guys through... *Casually throws fireball behind him*
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:23 am

<In an attempt to rejoin TITAL as well, which was too fast for me originally...>
Nathan: I'mma firing mah god-damned lazor! *Completely reduces Aleri to dust* "How's that hax for you! <Yes, I know this is super-overpowered, but before Aleri does something much much more overpowered, disregard this entire post except for my first sentence.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf
Nathan the Exubero de Saltatus Incendium

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:51 am

Aleri: *Falls from the ceiling* X_X How... the hell... did I get there...?

<Aleri:
In Hax: Kills everything in sight.
Not In Hax: Manages to survive ANYTHING, but sucks at life.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:52 pm

<I said to disregard it, but since you didn't, I either have to help beat Aleri's ass to grass, or help him stop failing since I initiated combat with
my lazor.>
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:17 pm

Aleri: >_O Nathan, what the hell are you doing here? How did you find this damn castle, anyway? Do you even know where this is?

<I didn't disregard it because:
A: I ****ing hate it when people godmod (you reduced Al to dust), even if it doesn't really count
B: I thought it would be better to make Al miserable. Er, MORE miserable. Just try not to provoke him to go Hax again.>
<...How the hell DID Nathan get here? It's a castle in the End of the World, which is kind of disconnected from the Realm of Light, and the castle was built about an hour ago, and only Minato, Fifeyux, Rinoa, Rexial, Aleri, Lenox(?), and Xigbar(?) know that it exists.>
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:48 pm

<Nathan badger doesn't care >.>
Nathan: I have a D-link with you o.o
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:33 pm

Aleri: But... that didn't work for Ven, Aqua, or Terra. Aqua had a D-Link with both of them, but she couldn't find them without aimlessly wandering and asking around. I know my D-Links act weird, but not THAT weird. Well, what do you want?
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Skazzasurf Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Nathan: I'm here to Help you/help destroy you HM.... Help you.
Skazzasurf
Skazzasurf

Back to top Go down

Post  NebulaGregarZX Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:49 am

Aleri: Well, uh... thanks. I'm here to keep these guys from getting further into the castle.
*Rexial's image appears on a hovering rectanglular screen*
Rexial: Actually, more like slow 'em down. I knew you couldn't really hold them off.
Aleri: Hey, if I hadn't been using my power to kill dragons and loot the treasure from that Castle I was in with Haar, I'd have had plenty left over after stopping these guys!
Rexial: Whatever. Now just die like a faithful minion. *Image fades*
Aleri: Hey, you bastard! ...Hang on, why are you guys here? I may be able to help out. I know how to screw with Rex's head. Of course, it depends on why you're here... whether or not I'll help, that is. Nate, you're free to help/kill ****. Of course, I don
t think there's anythign else here but Rexial and some other guy.
NebulaGregarZX
NebulaGregarZX

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next